kijauni's CS Collections & Hoards - WIP

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Re: kijauni's CS Collections & Hoards - WIP

Postby kijauni » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:41 am

(Older news; At 09/23/18 I finally got my last missing Pet from 2014 and completed my Collection (minus URs) which means I had all pets from 2018 - 2014.
And at 11/02/18 I traded for the Black Kitsune and got with him now all pets since 2013 which means my next big goal, own all pets since '12, is now really near)

Thanks to some awesome offsite trades I was able to strike some Dreamies and High Demanded Listies out of my WL <3

Image and Image
I traded for them via FR with myth + destiny (thank you again!) on 11/1/18 and am so incredible happy since both are Dreamies of mine and High demanded Listies <3

At 11/8/18 I traded with Frisco via Pokefarm and got three beautiful pets;

Image and Image and Image
Which means, I completed my Punk Dog Set! (<3) and only need one Android more to complete that set too... And, of course, am now a proud owner of a TD BA, one of these pets you think you never get your hands on :3

And today (11/9/18) I've done another trade with Frisco via PokeFarm and got another minor dreamie of mine <3

And I also got a Shy Basilisk which I can trade for one of my missing Basiliks :3

Last but not least, I traded yesterday (11/8/18) with Sinbreaker with FR for a TD White February and for the missing Bananapelt Halloween rat!
Image and Image

Oh, and I nearly forgot that I traded for two rare '10 rats and a bunch of Hoardies with Shuichi at 11/8/18 so I can call these two fellas my own now too!
Image and Image

Finally some progress after a long time not making any progress at all

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:19 am

Thanks to a List trade I was able to strike the Pink Striped September out of my WL <3

A simple Basilisk Swap with JJdiner gave me the Angry Basilisk, which means I am in need of 8 Store Pets from 2011, with only one being List Pet :3

And at last; A wonderful wonderful wonderful gift from TheUnknownCollector gave me a hoardie and my last missing monthly pet from 2010 which means; Two more cats and I have all cats from 2010 :3

And I want to mention that she gave them to me with a beautiful story included which I want to share with you all :3

Once upon a time...

A young cat rushed through the undergrowth, making their way towards a large pool of water, stretching farther than the eye could see. She brushed through the leaves and ferns before coming upon the pool.
She sat down and swished her tail back and forth, wondering where all were. No one was there. There was supposed to be a meeting of some sort here and no one seemed to have shown up. The young cat looked back and forth before sighing. Bored she got up and went towards the water before dabbing a paw into it.
The warm water swished over her paw, and she smiled, loving the feel of it. before she knew it, she heard someone coming out from the bushes behind her. She whirled around and extended her claws.
The other froze before smiling. She relaxed as she noticed it was just her friend Leah who had snuck up on her. She smiled and motioned for Leah to join her in the pool. Leah jumped at Milo and bowled her into the water.
They both laughed before something strange seemed to happen. A flash of lightning in the clear sky was seen and a roll of thunder was heard.
Leah and Milo struggled to swim towards the shore but something was holding them back.
Leah and Milo felt darkness come over them.

They were never seen again. That story is an old one dear friend. It is said people have spotted them in the river of Smooth Stones. Perhaps you should visit the river.. Maybe you'll see them!
That would be cool...

Smiling with this knowledge, you decided to go towards the river and see if you could find them.
As you reached the river, you felt chills go up your spine. You looked around but nothing was to be seen. No one was around. You shrugged it off and continued to the river.
Because of the recent flooding, the river was surging. You looked down at it from the bridge and smiled, watching the river gurgle and swirl over the rocks.
Suddenly the bridge seemed to sway. You let out a screech as the bridge collapsed around you and you fell into the surging water. You struggled to break the surface of the water. Suddenly, you felt something, two things, push you up from the water.
Coughing, you broke the surface and managed to get to the shore. You gasped and coughed, eyes closed tightly. Opening them after your coughing bout, you looked up and gasped. There in front of you stood Leah and Milo.

And that is where we shall part, you can make up the rest of the story. I hope you enjoyed Kijauni. Enjoy the little gift and the story <3

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:30 pm

And News again today :D

I traded for three missing WL pets with JJdiner and received a missing Side Collection PPS Fennec, a missing Jungle Event pet and a missing '09 rare Dog whos Design I really adore :3
Image & Image & Image

Thanks to a wonderful gift (again from TheUnknownCollector <3) I was able to strike 3 more WL pets out <3 Another missing PPS Fennec from my Side Collection, a missing monthly '18 Chameleon and a Hoardie which completed my Hoard
Image & Image & Image

I also received many more lovely gifts today which all made my day and gave me some beautiful hoardies! I will thank those in the Good Trade Thread soon <3
Thanks to everybody who trade with me :3

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:59 am

New amazing updates :3

I've done an offsite trade with Lrjj and was able to get some of my missing Jungle Event Pets which means I am catching up this missing event :3
2 BWs, 1 Okapi and one Lemure Dog are now a piece of my collection <3
Image & Image & Image & Image

and now the really really amazing news. I'VE TRADED FOR AN UR TIGER DOG!
I am so incredible proud, I really never believed that I could get one and it also showed me, that with some patience I may really get my goal of all Pets on CS.
I had to disband some Major/Minor Dreamies of mine (UR Zonkey, both omgsr Zebras, Red Cerb) for the Tiger Dog but I hope I will get them back soon. And now no longer talking; I will show you now my treasure <3

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:34 pm

And another little, exciting news today as well <3

Thanks to a small offsite trade again I was able to strike a small batch of olderish uncommons out of my WL!
I've traded for this cute little PPS cat from '11 who was also my last missing cat from 11!

Also from '11 was this little PPS Dog, my last missing monthly Dog from that year, and that beautiful horse which was also my last missing monthly from that year :3
Image & Image

And last but not least I've got this pony, I don't really love that litter so much but I am happy to check this guy out since I always avoided to trade for them and tried for other '10 ucs when I was trading^^ Also I am down to 3 missing ponys from 2010 ^.^

Also I've traded for 1.5k Hoardies with a great deal I've done with Kyoyo and I am happy to have them all <3
Thank you again for this deal :3

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:24 pm

New, refreshing news <3

Thanks to an offsite trade done with motherofpearl I was able to get around ~200 trade pets, some of them being uc, and around 800 hoardies. And another offsite trade done today with σяιнαяα I've added 200 pets to my hoardie group, some of them being hard to trade for :3

Included in the offsite trade with σяιнαяα were a bunch of '12 rares with two being missed WL pets <3
I've got this two beautiful bunnys for my Eastern Collection and finished with that all bunnys from '12 as well as my Eastern Collection '12 :3 (now I have the pain of finding the pets that landed in a wrong group ^^)

Image & Image

Also I have to mention that in the trade with Kyoyo were two missing Jungle Event Ponys included!
Image & Image

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:35 am

Offsite trades are fun, offsite trades are currently a wonderful way for me to develop :3
And today they've brought me a bunch of WL pets that I am happy to remove from my WL <3

I had the joy to remove on of my two last missing pets from '12,that tiny Cowboy Caterpillar, and also I was able to remove a Minor Dreamie of mine, the Shima BW <3
Image & Image

Also I've got this beautiful cat which completes my collection of pets from '10 till now. Means I have one of every cat, excluding URs :3

Two more monthly rats are also checked off my WL, nice ^.^ I am a little bit relucant trading for those since I have the feeling "I could always get them" but thats not true^^
Image & Image

Aaaand at last I've traded for a bunch of Dogs :3
I striked a '10 Christmas Dog out of my WL;

alongside with a Minor Dreamie of me, the '09 Black Husky Dog <3

But most exciting were the Staff Pets from '09 I was able to trade for! I've got 4 Staffies I haven't had before and a second Malk Mutant so that I can keep one in my Dreamies Group and one in my Staffies Group :3 I am now at 10 from 11 Staffies missing only Mausoleums pets.
Image & Image & Image & Image

(And the Malk Mutant here;
Image)

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:57 pm

Wow, only three months ago I've completed my first Minor Major Goal and traded for my last missing pet from 2014 and yesterday, at 12/07/18 I traded for my last missing pet from 2012 :O
I am now the incredible proud owner of all pets including Store Pets, excluding URs, from 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012! And after a quick scroll through the archive I was aware that I am only missing only one pet from '11 which is not a Store Pet. I am getting so close to my Goal of having all pet since 2010, I can hear it calling and it thrills me :3

Thank you again Dank It Moon Moon ! that you made the trade with me <3

But not only that, I traded for two pets from 2010 which I can finally strike off my WL too!
The Horse downend my missing Horses from 2010 down to 1 only and the BunBun to 6 missing BunBuns from 2010. I am getting closer and closer.
Image & Image

But stop! I am not finished :3 I am sometimes the most luckiest person when it comes to pound openings. I got several older rares and even two List pets already out of the Pound and now my luck returned again and I grabbed a TD very rare 2008 Dog, the male Jungle Dog! It is not only his obvious worth which made me happy, I fall into love with their apperance recently so it made me smile that he came to me like this!

You thought I was finished, do you? Haha, nope! Because now the News I was waiting to post since this morning!
I traded with an giant offsite trade and I traded for a Major Dreamie of mine, the Moonswirl!!!! And thats not all, he came along with a Sunback and both were TD as well! I am so happy to be able to strike them finally out of my WL and never let them go! <3
Image & Image

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:45 am

Dumdidum *whistles happily*
Another Offsite trade was rolled over today and brought me a bunch of missing WL '18er! I have finished my WL for 18 now and finished finally the Jungle Event which I entirely missed :3

Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image

Alongside with the bunch of 18ern three 2010er came to me too :3
Two were also brought to me via this offsite trade and I am happy to call two '10er Dogs my own, and I traded for a ratty from 2010 too!
Image & Image & Image

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:02 pm

News! News! News!

Nearly all leftover gems are spended from my last big offsite trade and I spended them on this beautiful creatures <3 5 '11 Store Pets I needed are now off my WL! Three of them being Minor Dreamies ^.^

Image & Image & Image -> I only need the Zebra Caroussel Horse now for this set to have that Dreamie Set complete <3

And this two completed my Set of the Store Guardians, a Set I really like <3
Image & Image

But they weren't the only pets which came to me via this offsite trade, two more found their way in my shelter too.
I finally got the Mausoleum Store Pet from '09 and am now the proud owner of all Staff Litter Sets every released <3

And a pet for my Side Collection was bought, my last missing PPS Owl/Egg :3 It was for me harder to get then the Starry PPS Owl^^

And last but not least, a kind user traded me my missing '11 not Store Pet, the Shima BW BunBun which means, in addition to the new Store Pets I got, I am now only three Store pets away of having every Pet since '11!!! (Ice Gryphon, Zebra Caroussel Horse and Brown Basilisk ^.^)

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist