kijauni's CS Collections & Hoards - WIP

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Re: kijauni's CS Collections & Hoards - WIP

Postby kijauni » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:53 am

Wow.... the last news were loong time ago. But there weren't any news really since I took something like a hiatus from CS because my real life wanted my attention. And now I am coming back and have to search for all the missing pets from the last months which I will not list here for around a month to have less traffic^^

BUT... I got some news from before my hiatus :3 Pets which gathered dust unsorted in my "Pets without group" have to be striked of my WL now and striked of this thread!

So, lets start;

I've made a lucky catch on the pound and got this beautiful Staff Birthdays BW from '09 <3 I am hunting all of them, it was my first goal and I am getting closer to finish it! I am missing two from 2009 only :3 Also I am now missing 30 BWs from 2009

From a huuuge offsite trade I got some WL pets <3
I got this Christmas '10er Dog Image
and this '10er Valetines Dog too Image
and last but not least I got this beautiful Mime Dog from '09 <3 Image

From my secret santa I got several wonderful pets and Items AND two WL pets <3
This Draft Horse from Eastern '10 Image and this beautiful Malk Horse from '09 Image

I striked some more Malkies out of my WL;
This smaller Dreamie Cat from '09

and this beautiful black & white dog too

and last but not least this wonderful skunk horse '09 and this grey one from '10<3
Image & Image

But also two Ponys found their way to my little shelter;
This little one from '10 and the autumn pony from '09
Image & Image

Beware! A bunch of rats took over this account. But they are so cute, I can't be angry at them for nibbling on my cheese.
This beautiful rats from '10 came to me <3
Image & Image

and also a bunch of '09er rats, all fluffy and beautiful :3
Image & Image & Image & Image

And the last point; I GOT TWO MAJOR DREAMIES!
The first first one which is with me since 4 months is the UR FOXY!!! I am soooo in love with him since I saw him the first time and I was so incredible happy when I traded for him <3 <3 <3

And the second one was sooooo much luck! I got the PATCHWORK from the freaking POUND!!! I was literally screaming and jumping for joy because I fell in love with him after I traded mine away I got two years ago^^ And I adore him so much <3 So so so so much <3
Last edited by kijauni on Wed May 01, 2019 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Wed May 01, 2019 4:23 am

I've got some news again :3

I traded for all pets I've missed this year which means my Collection is Up to date (mostly). I am only missing the last two Sets of Store Pets but I am sure I will get them soon :3

And I got from a quitting user a WL ratto from Christmas '10, one rare more striked out from my WL and only one rat left until I finished Christmas 2010 :3

Two more rattos found their way to me via a normal trade.
One is a monthly rat from '10 leaving me with 3 monthly rats and the other is from Valentine '10. I have only 6 rats left until I finished all from '10 :)

Image & Image

And at last I finally made a Koi Swap with the Koi I had doubled, so one more Koi thicked out of my WL. Two more vr Kois from '09 left and I have them all <3

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:16 am

Slowly I am making some progress again ^.^

I recently realized that I was missing a Pony from last years summer event and swapped with a nice user so that I can call the collection from this event now finished and finally 2018 too <3

A quitting user was amazing and gave the pets out for free and since I was an early bird I snagged this beautiful little Draft from there, which leaves me with only 3 Drafts left until a complete collection and only one until I have this beautiful litter finished!

Thanks to an offsite trade with Märchen I got my hands on a Dreamie of mine, which means I have now a Double of the Red Store Seahorse and can showcase it <3
And I received this little sneeky guy, leaving me with two Guinea Pigs left until I got them all :twisted:

And last I got this little fellows thanks to an offsite trade with chiaki nanami.
A little pretty B-Wolf & two Doggos, the Kiss PPS and a littermate *.* All three TD from 2009 :3

Image & Image & Image

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:05 pm

The last days I was able to remove so many pets from my WL, I am really really happy about this <3

With a little offsite trade with Akronite I was able to get the Mosaic PPS from 2010, so I am missing 11 Dogs from 2010 now! Also, this is a very cute pet I regret I hadn't traded before :3

A Swap with Yumeko (thank you!) gave me one of my missing Bunnys from 2010, which means only 5 more and I have all of 2010!

I also was fast enough to get a nice offer and traded with Cacti. for all 4 Malk Elemental Cats in TD! <3 Finally I don't have headache about them anymore *.*

And at last I made a huge huge offsite trade with Rhime, thank you so so much, which striked many pets out of my WL <3

I got the Rainbow Nick Horse from this trade which left me with 3 more Nick Horses until I have all <3

Also finally a Nick Dog found his way to me. The last one I got is from ages so I am really happy I got him. I am missing now 5 of them!

Another Dog from 2009 found his way to me too, the Mime PPS. I am glad I own him, since my number of missing Dogs from 2009 is terrifying^^ And also the beautiful Red Panda GUPPS is now an addition to my account <3
Image & Image

The beautiful Music Notes Koi is also now homed with me so I am missing only one more Koi 'till I have all.

A small rat found his way to me either which leaves me with *mumbles* 63 rats from 2009 I have to trade for x.x

And guys? I finished my Spider Collection! <3 I am so so happy that I got all missing 6 spiders as TD, even the Bumblebee Spider! I will miss trading for them since I love their lines and litters mostly.
Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image

Also Rhime was so kind to trade the Sunjewel Bunny to me! <3 Only 15 Bunnys left from 2009.

Also one BW from 2008 was involved in this trade, since this pet had extended release date his adoption date is from January 2009 but his first release was August 2008! Only 5 more and go :D

And last but not least I've traded for two cats from Christmas 2009, 21 Cats from '09 are left on my WL now!
Image & Image

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:18 am

Amazing news! 5 more pets were added to my Collection and striked out of my WL today <3

I swapped my BMD for a TD Blue Ballon Dog which now is sitting comfortable in his group <3 I am very happy for this since the Blue Ballon Dog was always a pet I would like to trade for after I met some other goals. Well... the goals are not met but I don't trade TD Mainlisties, most time, and he as also nearly my birthday as adoption date. So; Hello Hortensio!

And thanks to an offsite trade with the/negris I received 4 more beautiful pets! One of them was always a Minor Dreamie of mine so I am happy to have finally one of the African Wild Dogs <3 And I got another Dog from 2010 which leaves me with only 10 Dogs to go :clap: :what: (and also three more pets and I have all Valentine's Pets from 2010)
Image & Image

And last but not least I've traded for one more Draft Horse which leaves me with only two more until I own all!!! And this beautiful BW, also two more from 2010 and I have all BWs from 2010 and younger <3
Image & Image

Also I traded for a few Items on my WL which means this Collection is also somehow melting down aaaand I got a bunch of hoardies which always satisfys me!
I am so happy <3

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:35 pm

And again 5 pets striked out of my WL <3

Thank you strawberrywolf28 for trading with me 3 pets from my WL which were also rares from '10.
I got this beautiful Mossy BW from '10, only one left for all from 2010!

In the same trade I got my last two missing Ponys from '10! Means I am missing 18 Ponys from '09 until I own all :O
Image & Image

Thanks to a swap I finally got one of my two missing Guinea Pigs! One more to go *its the final Countdown dödödödöö*

And most important; I finaaally traded for one of the Store Pets I am missing from '11! The Zebra Carousel Horse is now mine and I can call the Set now fine. Two '11 Store Pets left and I am the proud owner of all Pets since 2011 and only 25 pets from 2010 until I reach my first ultimate goal of own all pets since 2010! I am thrilled!!!

Additional I was able to strike out a good bunch of Store Items and traded for an Animal Egg 1! I am missing now only Eggs 2, 3 and 4 and I have all :O

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:30 am

Guys! Only one more pet and I have all pets excluding URs from 2011 <3
This beautiful gal found his way to my home via offsite trade and I am so happy to finally complete my Gryphon set from '11 :3

Thanks to another bigger offsite trade I received some more 2009er & 2008er Dogs. I am really happy to add them to my Collections and one is the beautiful Male Jungle PPS which Litter I really love :3
Image & Image & Image

But not only these found their way to me via this trade, I also received the beautiful Nick Sunback (only 4 more for the full collection)

and two Cats from Christmas 2009, the Sitting Aqua Striped and Pointed, joined my army too
Image & Image

But the pets which enjoy me the most from this offsite trade are those missing 2010er since this is my current Major Goal, to get all pets since 2010 (excluding URs)
and so I was extremly happy to add this two rats from January 2010 (one more monthly rat is missing) and the wonderful Pink BW from June 2010 which was also the last BW I was missing from 2010!!!
Image & Image & Image

Thanks to a very nice swap with Yumekari I finally got my last missing Christmas 2010 pet! Including the rats from above I am now only missing 3 more from 2010 and I have all rats from this year!

And last this wonderful pony from 2009 was given to me via offsite trade too :3

So, counting it all together I am missing one Store Pet from 2011 and 20 monthly/event pets and 4 Store Pets from 2010. It's getting closer and closer :3

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:49 am

IT HAPPEND! It freaking happend <3
I got my last, my really last missing pet from 2011 <3
Thanks to an auction from catparty I've added the Brown Basilisk to my Collection and am now the very, very proud owner of all pets since 2011. I am so so happy and my Main Goal of own all Pets since 2010 is so close <3

But whait! There is more, waaayyy more :O
I've traded via offsite for this cute beans... I mean peas! And with that 2017 is the very first year officially completely off my WL since I am now a proud owner of all Normal and Event Pets, all Store Pets and both URs from this year <3

Am I done? Nope, I am not! Another precious Store Pet found his way to my Shelter, the lil Clockwork Bunny was traded to me via offsite trade, downsizing the number of Store Pets I need from this year to only 8 left!

And two more Buns found their way to me via (Offsite) trade, the Sunset Bun from Eastern 2010 and the Lilac Bun from 2009. I am now 3 2010er Buns and 14 2009er Buns away from a Complete Bunny Collection. Still needs some time but I will get there :3
Image & Image

But off, there is still more! This beautiful Bat found her way to my shelter with a normal trade and I am now missing one more Bat and I have all <3

And also via a normal trade (yes, you are still by me, kijauni. I can do normal trades too^^) this beautiful Horse from 2010 found his way to me, my last missing Horse from 2010 btw! 15 from 2009 left for a full Collection!

Last but not least this little gal was given to me via Offsite trade (There you are, I am doing offsite trades again) leaving me with 2 missing rats from 2010!

Now to my last two Non Dog Additions, I've traded (Offsite of course) for this beautiful Owl leaving me with only one more to go and this little Cocoon :3
Image & Image

Now, take a breath and I'll show you all Dogs who came to me via off site trades :3
I am starting with this Gal since he is a missing Dog from 2010! I am now missing only 9 more Dogs from 2010 :3

So, now to all 2009er Dogs who came to me and I am glad about all of them, most about the Wolf Dog since he is a Minor Dreamie <3

And last but not least, I've also traded for a bunch of 2008er, ALL TD!!! This is so much joy for me, you can't believe it <3
Image & Image & Image & Image & Image

And the most amazing pets I've traded for is a TD Pink Balloon Dog (Sibling to my TD Blue Balloon *yey*) and a TD Yellow Tox! I've regret trading my own adopted at Dec. 18th so I am glad I got one again! <3
Image & Image

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:14 am

Here I am, once again :D
Since yesterday I received a whole lot of pets.
I got lucky at the Pound opening and received my last and only missing Guinea Pig! I can't believe I finished them... they are such a cute and hard to get species and some seemed impossible to me and now I have all *.*

And I also got very lucky when an user quit and was able to snatch this lil cutie from '09! One BW more striked out of my WL :3

Via Offsite trade two Rattos found their way to me too and I am happy to announce that I own now all Rats since 2010 too (and finished Valentines Day 2010 finally)! I still have a long way with this Species with over 90 rats missed from 08 - 09 but I am happy that I completed year 2010! <3 And I got one ratty from '09 too so I start my work on them now :3
Image & Image & Image

Going further in the year 2010 I got three more from this year via offsite trade! I got my last missing Draft from 2010 which left me to only 1 Draft from '09 until I got them all <3 And two more Dogs from '10, the Null PPS and the Pumpkin Dog. One more Dog from '10 and I got all Monthlys and one more Halloween Pet and I completed the event from the year 2010 too! <3 And only 7 more Dogs from 2010 and I got them all :clap:
Image & Image & Image

Coming to the pets from '09, I've traded for this lovely Pony which finally is striked out of my WL (tried like 5 times for this little one x.x)

Which leaves me with the last part; The Ex List Pets. I was so lucky to welcome 4 former List Pets in my Collection!
I traded for a TD Angel Advent and TD Purple Batdog and am so incredible happy to have them, since the AA is hard to get and I regret trading my Batdog away when I had him :3 So Hello my friends to your new forever home <3
Image & Image

and last two more Fruits joinend my Basket :3 I own now both, a TD UR Apple *yey* and a TD UR Pineapple, both not High demanded but I love to get True Dates and also I like the Apple :3
Image &Image

And now the really last part; I've finally traded for the Skeleton Rat which was missing in my Skeleton Collection, so now I am only missing the Skeleton PPS in this Collection and traded for a second PPS Coccoon since I want to start a PPS BW Collection :3
Image & Image

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:57 am

I received a whoooooole lotta pets lately x.x I will just enlist them here without many comments :3
But my first ones will have comments on them since I traded for a few 2010er PETS!!!
I received my last missing Bat, my last missing Bunnys and my last missing monthly Dog from the year 2010! I also completed my Bat Collection and own now all Bats from all years <3 And also I completed my Halloween '10 and my Easter '10 Collection!!
I am now 6 Dogs (plus Red Cerb and Brown Sleip) away from completing year 2010 and I know, it will take me time to get those pets since all of them are Store Pets but I am positive that I check my goal next year <3 I am so thrilled you can't believe it, I literally would love to trade right now for all of them if I could. Getting all pets since 2010 minus URs was my very first Major Goal I ever set up!
Image & Image & Image & Image & Image

Next ones are two special pets <3
The first one is very very very! special to me since I got him gifted. I don't know why but I am really thankful to you Thornes! You decided to gift me a TD Vixen, I wrote it in my message to you and want to share it here;
I was so thankful and shocked of your kindness that I brabbled my friend two minutes with how amazing these pet is and how long I was hunting him. I hope, one day I can help you as much as you helped me and if not, I make sure to give back to the CS Community at least! Thank you so so much Thornes and I wish you best of luck on your Goal too <3

The second special pet is a funny thing, I sended an offsite trade for a single pet since I wanted to finally strike the pet out of my WL. Half an hour later I got the Horse via Pound and before I could cancel the offsite trade it got accepted^^ So I doubled a pet which was hiding me in one day. My Double will help me now with getting another hiding Horse :D

Next on top are pets which finally completed litters and entire Collections or made them really near to beeing completed <3
So I traded for this cute Rainbow Litter Draft Horse which completed both, this litter and my Draft Horse Collection<3

Thanks to a sweet & small trade I was able to strike this cute Malk Wolve out of my WL which means only one more and I got all Malk Wolves and those cute Owl which means I've completed that Collection too! I got all Owls on CS <3 And not only that I also traded for my last missing Koi too!! I am finishing up so many Collections and Events in this post!
Image & Image & Image

Mentionable are also those both Dogs since they are very high demanded and hard to trade for so I am happy to get both, the Golden Robot Dog and the Blue-Eyed GSD from my WL and complete both of this litters too :3
Image & Image

Now I am starting on another part of pets I am very proud and scarred that I got them all; the List Pets! I got 15 List pets (including Thornes wonderful gift <3). As happy as I am to remove them all from my WL, it scares me since I soon have to work on the September List and Main List more and can't make small and fine offsite trades for a cheap Advent List pet.
I traded for one rat, the sweet Rose Rat, and two Sitting Cats, the Brown & White Santa Cats, which also means I miss only one more Cat from '08 :3
Image & Image & Image

Also two lovely Grinners found their way to me so that I am missing only one more Grinner! (And two less September List pets)
Image & Image

Before we jump to the List Dogs I want to show off these both cute Bunnys! They both are Advent List Bunnys and I am so happy to have them in my hands :3
Image & Image

Starting now on the List Dogs ^.^ I traded for the very lovely Ornament PPS alongside with the even more loveable Firwork PPS (which was a Minor Dreamie, Hello little one <3) and the opposites of each other, the Evil and Good PPS (got aware the Good PPS is not an Ex List Pet but I'll keep it here)

Which lefts me with three more Ex List pets, the also very lovely Scarf PPS, another Ex September List Pet and also a pet I was very eager to get, and the sweet Flopp Blood Dog and the Christmas Tree Dog which I searched now for a while since I really enjoyed to get him back and add him as a keeper to my Collection <3
Image & Image & Image

And now I am just going to list up all pets which found their way to me too since they deserve a mention too, and some are Minor Dreamies also, but I don't want to extend that post much more then it already is.
So they were three rats and one sitting cat

And a buuunch of Dogs joinend my Collection too! I am now 75 Dogs away from completing all Dogs since '09! And also, very noteable, every single pet in here was a Truedate today!!!
Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image & Image

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist