𝕆𝕔𝕙𝕝𝕖𝕠 𝔸𝕕𝕠𝕑π•₯𝕀-𝕕𝕠 π•Ÿπ• π•₯ 𝕑𝕠𝕀π•₯ 𝕒π•₯π•ž

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

𝕆𝕔𝕙𝕝𝕖𝕠 𝔸𝕕𝕠𝕑π•₯𝕀-𝕕𝕠 π•Ÿπ• π•₯ 𝕑𝕠𝕀π•₯ 𝕒π•₯π•ž

Postby neferp1tou » Sat May 05, 2018 11:25 am

π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– 𝕋𝕠 𝕆𝕦𝕣 β„™π•’π•˜π•–!

Navigation
qualification form [url]adoption center[/url] [url]pound[/url] [url]Staff[/url]

An ochleo is a newly discovered species, and scientists are still learning new things about them every day. So, what is an ochleo you ask? Well, an ochleo is a type of mammal that lives in caves deep underground, inside of the ocean. They can breathe water partially, but like dolphins, still need air to breathe, but there have been reported cases of ochleos seen in caverns deep within mountains, these are called "Peak Ochleos". At this center, we have very talented scientists learning more and more about ochleos everyday, and are even letting the public adopt a few, under the correct circumstances. So, you're most likely here to adopt one, yes? Well, first you must become qualified to adopt one, and it's pretty simple, but you can learn more about that if you just scroll down.
Last edited by neferp1tou on Sat May 05, 2018 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝕆𝕔𝕙𝕝𝕖𝕠 𝔸𝕕𝕠𝕑π•₯𝕀 - β„šπ•¦π•’π•π•šπ•—π•šπ•”π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ π”½π• π•£π•ž

Postby neferp1tou » Sat May 05, 2018 11:25 am

So, you're interested in becoming qualified so you may adopt? Great, now you've just got to fill out the form, but before we get to that let's talk about where you send the form once it's completed. Please send your form to me (--beryl--) so i can approve of it. If you post your form on this page, your form will be cancled. Got It? Now get ready to fill out that form!

Code: Select all
[center][size=85][color=#8080FF]Username:
Talents:
Will You Follow The Rules And Respect Everyone? :
Will You Treat Your Ochleos Properly? :
Will You Abandon Your Ochleos? :
Pronouns:
Other:
Thanks![/color][/size][/center]
neferp1tou

My pets
My items