Yuroshi's Pets

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Yuroshi's Pets

Postby Yuroshi » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:58 am

V A K I' S

E V I L Z

Nightmare
Job: General of war

His long life full of experience make him a formidable
opponent.

R E B E L Z

Jam
Job: Light

Jam loves his job so much that he usually does more hours that needed.

Last edited by Yuroshi on Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:08 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pups

Postby Yuroshi » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:04 am

C A N I N E S

R I X
Surprise! He's a snake. A snake boy with snake chest, and snake tongue. He's simple, but sweet.

L A S T R A
IMG_6902.JPG
IMG_6902.JPG (255.75 KiB) Viewed 1075 times

Lastra is a strange maned wolf hybrid. She is arctic, and has markings mimicking the aurora borealis, which change in kind. She changes in time with them, and her eyes- black from far away, are just as the color dictates. They contain every color put together, so are able to change as such. Her markings can also change shape, but she is, for the most part, always a white maned wolf.

B E V
Watch out, he'll destroy you.
Last edited by Yuroshi on Thu May 31, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Icks

Postby Yuroshi » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:00 pm

I C K S

B A B Y

L U M O S
Last edited by Yuroshi on Thu May 31, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Komo

Postby Yuroshi » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:14 pm

K O M O

K I I
Owned as of March 25th
proof of ownership

R I T Z
proof of ownership
by Plisetsky
Last edited by Yuroshi on Thu May 31, 2018 2:24 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kitties

Postby Yuroshi » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:28 pm

K I T T I E S

T H I S T L E

ImageCat's gender:
Male
Good traits
Kind, Loyal, Honest, Extremely Fast
Negative traits
Impulsive, Over-protective, Rash, Not Obedient if you didn't earn it first.
Any cat he decides is his friend, anyone younger than him, adventures, water, climbing.
Dislikes:
BEING BORED, being stuck in one place, people who ask for respect without earning it.
Last edited by Yuroshi on Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Viscets

Postby Yuroshi » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:41 pm

V I S C E T S
Two HMs

T I

proof of ownership
Titus- a beautiful young man who is a bit dopey and clumsy but only wants to make everyone happy. He is very protective of his own, and can seem a little intimidating due to his size, but he's really just a total sweetheart!
At least, that's what he wants you to think.
Ti is actually the reason... well, you can hear about that in other places. But let's just say, he would and does do anything to protect those who deserve it.
by L U C I F E R
ImageImage

R O G U E
Original

R o g u e

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

M a l e

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

E x t r a
Rogue: a word associated with those who sneak and steal. A title for those deemed worthless.
Rogue didn't begin his life with such a name, but he couldn't give you any other. He was given to an orphanage at first, but everyone was horrible to him- so he fled. He barely survived as a lone viscling, and it didn't take long for him to become disillusioned with the world. He was feared and neglected for his looks. The hatred shaped him.. but not as one might expect.
A title they screamed became a name he embraced. Rogue, viscet which prowls the night. Who no one truly knows, but everyone’s heard of.
The thief who steals those who need him most.
Rogue is a rescuer of lost souls, taking unloved visclings from their prisons, and giving them a home with him.
Rogue's scarf and mask hide his appearance- if you asked someone why, they'd likely say "So he doesn't get caught." But more than that, they hide his frightening markings- so the children aren't scared when he rescues them.
Only when they’re safe, and consider themselves home, does he remove his mask- showing a viscet not to be feared, but loved.

by Mango Marmalade
Last edited by Yuroshi on Thu May 31, 2018 2:27 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Yuroshi's Pets

Postby Yuroshi » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:08 am

:(
K A L O N
edits to use

S A L

proof of ownership
Sal is a kalon who is every bit as bright as his pelt! He's clumsy, dorky, friendly, and always have a smile on his face.... well, almost always. Sal is also very empathetic, and the moment someone else starts crying, so will Sal, though Sal will be trying to comfort whoever is sad. He is honest, and wouldn't hurt a fly, though he would die to protect his friends.
Unfortunately, this protective and loving nugget hasn't got a single friend at the moment.
Modern AU= college student, deceptively smart for his personality and appearance, loves engineering. Still, would 100% rather be playing in the rain. Also, he has the biggest soft spot for kiddos, loves them all and wants to take care of them.

As a human, he is a cute boy with blue hair and red-orange highlights, with lighter skin and an infectious smile. Looks like a total sweetheart... cause he is one. Theoretically, the salmon markings behind his eyes as well as the tear drop blues may remain, but fainter? I'm not sure to be honest though. He currently doesn't have a human ref.
by Meridium
by Morbidmonster
by .ss.
by la Volpe
by timberkat
by Credit
by GreenGummies

W I R E
Proof of Ownership
Wire is a young boy with a soft smile, and a great heart. He is usually really quiet, and may not always initially come off as friendly due to his silent nature, but should you choose to approach him, you'd find he is sweeter than you might imagine. He simply rarely lets loose. Oh. And have I mentioned, he loves butterflies? Its a secret if his. Kind of ruins his tough guy image.

In a modern sort of AU, he is an extremely intelligent anonymous hacker with high standards and a strong sense of justice, not that he broadcasts it. Of course... his sense of justice doesn't necessarily agree with anyone else's.... but he makes do.

As a human, he's sort of petite. He still has his red hair and the markings (maybe). Generally, he looks pretty bleh, but if he doesn't know you're there, or he's around his favorite butterflies, he has a very gentle smile.
by happysparrow
by MorbidMonster
by kolyakyun
by cocogerber
Last edited by Yuroshi on Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:59 am

A R A B I A N -- W O L V E S

proof of ownership

Tsu has only one fear, and that fear is himself.
He is terrified that, one day, when he isn't careful, he will lose control and destroy everything he cares about.
He seems extremely controlled, but every night, to protect himself, he lists every moment from the day before.
He is terrified, believing that if he forgets, "Tsu" will disappear, and all that will be left of him is a mindless animal.
by MorbidMonster
by GreenGummies
Last edited by Yuroshi on Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Sat May 12, 2018 5:31 pm

V U L P I N E

Number 5
Currently unnamed, and will probably have some minor changes, but I love him
Last edited by Yuroshi on Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Thu May 17, 2018 9:08 am

L A K E N

R E G U L U S
ImageImage

Regulus has always loved all things beautiful in the world, even if you wouldn't guess it by his normal demeanor... yet often, he finds the most beautiful things hidden within the night. Rarely emerging during the day, Regulus knew of many different flowers, and loved them all, but none quite so much as the Moonflower. After all, it's not often you find something so beautiful, glowing and blooming only at night. These flowers remind him that there is beauty, and life, everywhere, and even in the darkest of places and times, you can always find something worthwhile.
Last edited by Yuroshi on Thu May 24, 2018 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me