Quest Kits Quests (WIP)

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Quest Kits Quests (WIP)

Postby MapleNeko » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:22 am

This post will list all the quests that QuestKits can complete to level up! theirs will be quite a few, and make sure to read every one!
PLEASE DONT POST
╔════════════════════════════════╗
▰▰ My WME Herd ▰▰
Click us!
ImageImageImageImage

Hey there! my names Mapleneko and im your typical Uni student <3 I absolutely adore animals with anything aquatic, feathered or feline being my favorite! I'm an Axolotl mom and breeder so please feel free to msg me if you want to know more about the silly critters.
Entomology Minor (bugs are life)
the anime is Akatsuki no Yona btw!

╚═══════════════════════════════╝
MapleNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Quests Lv 1-5

Postby MapleNeko » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:22 am

Quest #1 Trainee!

Your your QuestKit is ready for adventure!But before they can go off galavanting through the wilderness to attack some poor slimes. They must chose their class!
To complete this task draw a picture or write (500 word min) of your Quest kit picking a weapon from one of the three classes (must have the other weapons in the pic/writing as well, get creative)
Rewards
•Class picked
•200 Quest Coins
•A custom beginner weapon, good up till level 15 (must relate to class)
•Lvl up!

Quest #2 Practice

Now that you Quest Kit has chosen their Class, they must get used to their new companion weapon. To complete this task, draw or write (500 word min) about you Quest Kit practicing with their weapon. Remember this is their first time with it!
Rewards
•100 Quest Coins
•An article of clothing (just 1! something small)
•Lvl up!

Quest #3 Slimes

Time to kill something! Your Quest kit now gets to complete its first kill! In other words, a slime, those slimy little monstrosities must die!. To complete this Quest, show your Quest Kit attacking a slime either through Drawing or writing (min 500 words)
Rewards
•100 Quest Coins
•Lvl up!

Quest #4 Stretching my legs

It’s time to explore the world! Stretch your legs a little, maybe even go for a run, just get outside and have your Quest Kit explore the world! In this quest, draw or write (min 500 words) exploring any part of the Quest kit world (it’s a blank canvas!)
Rewards
•100 Quest Coins
•Lvl up!

Quest #5 No longer a “Trainee”

Show that you QuestKit is now “somewhat” better with their weapon, show off a little, maybe go nuts and take out *gasp* five slimes at one IDK, Show off with a piece of art or writing about it (500 word min)
Rewards
•200 quest coins
•Another piece of clothing! But this one will have a symbol for their class (Coin (Thief) Arrow(archer) and a helmet( Knight)) (will make proper symbols when i have time)
•Upgrade to the first rank of their Class!
╔════════════════════════════════╗
▰▰ My WME Herd ▰▰
Click us!
ImageImageImageImage

Hey there! my names Mapleneko and im your typical Uni student <3 I absolutely adore animals with anything aquatic, feathered or feline being my favorite! I'm an Axolotl mom and breeder so please feel free to msg me if you want to know more about the silly critters.
Entomology Minor (bugs are life)
the anime is Akatsuki no Yona btw!

╚═══════════════════════════════╝
MapleNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me