Winter's Pets -11/7/2015- IMG Heavy

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Winter's Pets -11/7/2015- IMG Heavy

Postby WinterWildfire » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:16 pm

Hey everyone. :)
As of 7/8/2016 I'm leaving CS, so here is a functioning link to my entire collection. Yes, even the crappy stuff.
http://winterwildfire.imgur.com/

As of 8/28/2015
A wonderful user reminded me of this and inspired me to post a ton of stuff and make more. So everything's all fixed, plus like 60 new images!

As of 10/3/14-
I'm trying to get this thing cleaned up a bit, so hopefully it'll be back up to full function and with working images. xD

As of 4/5/14-
I'd love ideas, themes, challanges, or anything to inspire me for dress ups! Songs work too! Myths, stories, books. Whatever.

I've decided to make a topic for all my dressed up pets, mainly for my own use. I have these images saved, but this is sorta like a more organized storage for them. You may notice several similar dress ups, as sometimes I like to go back and 'revamp' an older one. c:
However, any comments are completely welcome and highly appreciated. :) because I am a horribly vain person Also, I've saved the images and remove the items from the pets. I do this so I can use many items and not have to have 300 of every item. xD

1st-
Newest

2nd-
Pets and Matching Songs

3rd-
Pets and Poems/Quotes

4th-
Random Dress Ups

5th
Fandom

6th
Mythology
Last edited by WinterWildfire on Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:27 am, edited 47 times in total.
I'm Winter. c:
I love to read, listen to music, and learn about neuroscience. I adore the PJO series, Marvel, and a ton of book series. On CS, I dress up pets most of the time. Zoecatz1 is one of my good friends. If you ever want to chat, don't feel shy! :)
WinterWildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spotlight

Newest
Last edited by WinterWildfire on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:06 am, edited 18 times in total.
I'm Winter. c:
I love to read, listen to music, and learn about neuroscience. I adore the PJO series, Marvel, and a ton of book series. On CS, I dress up pets most of the time. Zoecatz1 is one of my good friends. If you ever want to chat, don't feel shy! :)
WinterWildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Songs

Pets and Matching Songs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I used to have 'Hey There Delilah' and 'Gold' by Imagine Dragons, but it appears those images were lost when I changed computers.

I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals
I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse

I was left to my own devices
Many days fell away with nothing to show
I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
I raise my flags, don my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We'll paint it red to fit right in

But the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love
Great clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above
We were caught up and lost in all of our vices
In your pose as the dust settled around us
All systems go, the sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

But the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love
Great clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?
But if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
Nothing changed at all?
And if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
You've been here before?
Welcome to the new age, to the new age

You hear my voice, you hear that sound
Like thunder gonna shake the ground
You held me down, but I got up (HEY!)
Get ready 'cause I’ve had enough
I see it all, I see it now

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion

Now I’m floating like a butterfly
Stinging like a bee I earned my stripes
I went from zero, to my own hero

Katy Perry's 'Roar'

Scream, shout
Scream, shout,
We are the fallen angels

We are the in between, cast down as sons of war
Struck to the earth like lightning, on this world we're torn
We won't cause the pain, of living out their law
Take joy in who you are, we know our wings are flawed

We're bored to death in heaven
And all alone in hell
We only want to be ourselves

Follow the mourning star, a light when darkness fell
The passion left unholy, now you find yourself,
We have nowhere to go, no one to wish us well,
A cry to find our home, our stories they will tell

'Fallen Angels' by Black Veil Brides
Last edited by WinterWildfire on Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:05 pm, edited 14 times in total.
I'm Winter. c:
WinterWildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pets And Songs

Postby WinterWildfire » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:18 pm

Pets and Poems/Quotes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The caged bird sings
with a fearful trill
of things unknown
but longed for still
and his tune is heard
on the distant hill
for the caged bird
sings of freedom.

"I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings" by Maya Angelou
Last edited by WinterWildfire on Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:48 pm, edited 11 times in total.
I'm Winter. c:
WinterWildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dress Ups

Random Dress Ups
sorted loosely by newest to oldest. c:
as of 11/7/2015, I've been having problems with these images. Most of them are terribly out of order right now, not all are up, and I can't get those little broken image boxes to go away. I'm looking for a better platform to save these on, so we'll see how it goes.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by WinterWildfire on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:08 am, edited 24 times in total.
I'm Winter. c:
WinterWildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fandom

Fandom

Maleficent

Sort of Supernatural

Gone Series
Last edited by WinterWildfire on Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:50 am, edited 36 times in total.
I'm Winter. c:
WinterWildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mythology

Postby WinterWildfire » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:20 pm

Mythology
for creatures, monsters, gods, goddess, and whatever else you can find in mythology.

A depiction of the Greek underworld, with Cerberus guarding the entrance. The river is Styx, where the boat master takes the souls to the entrance.

Ladon, a Greek dragon, guarding the golden apple tree. The apples give immortality to any consumer.

ImageImage
Basilisks are said to turn anyone who looks them in the eyes to stone. They are also said to be hatched from a chicken egg sat upon by a frog or toad.
Last edited by WinterWildfire on Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:48 am, edited 15 times in total.
I'm Winter. c:
WinterWildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mythology

Postby WinterWildfire » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:21 pm

saving. c:
Last edited by WinterWildfire on Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm Winter. c:
WinterWildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP- Please no posting

Postby WinterWildfire » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:21 pm

Reserved
I'm Winter. c:
WinterWildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP- Please no posting

Postby WinterWildfire » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:22 pm

Reserved-

Posting now welcome!
I'm Winter. c:
WinterWildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me