Wishlist Giveaway Inc. 4.0

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Wishlist Giveaway Inc. 4.0 - Token Raffle & Costume cont

Postby EnochianGhost » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:38 pm

If you wanna enter the costume contest now is the time to do it! I'll be putting them in the poll tomorrow after school. That means no more entries after tomorrow at about 3 pm PST. ^^

The poll will run until November 5th, as well as the token raffle. Enter the raffle, guys! You can enter by sending in ghosts, too. ^^
♡ Pet Spotlight ♡
♡ Art Spotlight ♡
ImageImage

Call me Ghost.
She/he pronouns.

THIGDAAo3

EnochianGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wishlist Giveaway Inc. 4.0

Postby pockypo » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:30 pm

just in case you didn't see my entry a few pages back ^^

Alpha Bet wrote:
Username: Alpha Bet

Pet:

Explanation of Costume:
He lost a bet with his friend, which led to him having to wear a bumblebee costume for this Halloween. However, with the help of his pet frog, he was able to transform it into a warrior bumblebee costume to make it cooler instead of lame.

Anything else?:
I use him as a trick-or-treater for Lights On, Lights Off, so here's his story:

Abba grimaced at the costume presented before him, his friend grinning wickedly as he held it up.
"You really expect me to wear that?" he asked, undoubtedly unimpressed by what he was seeing.
"Hey, you lost the bet. A deal's a deal." his friend replied.

It was true, he had lost the bet. Who knew one card game was all it took to get him to wear one of the most embarrassing costumes that he'd ever seen in Halloween history?
"Are you sure it has to be this one? Can't it be something else? Anything else?"
But he could tell from the look on his friend's face that just because he didn't want to wear this costume, his friend was going to make him wear it. He sighed exasperatedly.

The night of Halloween. Abba looked at himself in the mirror, a scowl clearly evident across his face. The bumblebee outfit fit perfectly, and the little antennae headband and the see-through wings attached to his back were the perfect touch to this ridiculous nightmare of a costume. He looked outside his bedroom window, where his friends all stood outside the front of his house, waiting for him to come out. He let out an annoyed growl. They just couldn't wait to make fun of him, he knew it.

"Croak."

The canine looked around to see his pet toad, Tammy. The little green amphibian was sitting right by the costume that Abba had wanted to wear; a fantasy warrior armor, complete with a matching scarf for when it got cold outside and a quiver that held fake plastic arrows. That was what he had planned to wear before he lost the bet. He sighed wistfully, wanting so bad to wear his awesome warrior costume instead of this lame bee costume. Maybe he could just tell his friends he was feeling sick and wasn't up for trick-or-treating. But that wouldn't work, because not only would he not get any candy (his friends surely wouldn't share any with him) but he'd also have to live with the shame of chickening out. He couldn't do that. He was better than that.

It was just one night. One night of shame and that was it. Then he'd never have to speak of it again. Right?
Abba looked back out the window. No... no no no! Was that Yovi?
He withdrew his face from the window, his face blushing hard. She looked beautiful in her princess outfit, and all Abba ever did was try to impress her. She couldn't see him in this stupid costume! She'd never be able to take him seriously again!

"Oh Tammy, what do I do?!" He cried in frustration, throwing himself face down on his bed.
"Croak."

Minutes went by, and he could hear banging on his front door, followed by yells from his friends, beckoning him to come out. Maybe he'd just stay at home and never answer the door. Maybe they'd leave him alone and finally go trick-or-treating without him. He didn't care anymore. He just refused to go out in public with the bee costume on. Finally, the banging stopped, and he couldn't hear his friends anymore.

Abba raised his head and lifted himself off of his bed. Once more, he went back to his window, just in time to see his friends walking down the street without him. Well, that was it, then. There would be no trick-or-treating for him this Halloween.

But as the time went by, Abba felt worse about not being out with his friends and facing public ridicule than staying indoors. He could just imagine all of the stories and candies that they'd talk about the next day. And he wouldn't be a part of that conversation. No, he would just be sitting and listening, and maybe even coming up with a feeble excuse for not showing up. He didn't want that. He didn't want that more than he didn't want to be seen in a bumblebee costume.

"Croak."
Abba looked at Tammy again, the toad still sitting next to his fantasy warrior costume. Then it hit him.

"Wait! Guys, wait up!" He yelled as he ran down the sidewalk as fast as he could, trying to catch up to the distant form of his friends. He could see his friends turn around and stop to look at him, and he skidded to a halt right before colliding with one of them. Gasping, he said, "I... I'm... here...!" He looked up, and the looks on his friends' faces made him laugh. "What? What's wrong?" But he knew full well that his costume wasn't what they expected.
"What... what are you supposed to be?" One of his friends asked.
"He's supposed to be a bumblebee..." The friend that had picked out his costume replied.
"I am a bee! I'm a warrior bee! Like it?" Abba said, grinning as his hybrid costume of warrior armor and the bee suit started to process in his friends' minds. He was looking at Yovi in particular.
"It's... it's cute. I like it." She said. Abba gave her a bashful smile.
"Thanks."
"Well alright then, let's go get some candy!"
"Yeah!"

And with pride in his step, Abba walked up to the first house, ready to receive his Halloween candy.

Burden Ghost Plant
pockypo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:59 pm

Username:
booklover789

Pet:

Explanation of Costume:
This dog is dressed up as Rapunzel, from Disney's "Tangled." The blonde wig is obviously Rapunzel's hair; the "chameleon" on her shoulder represents Rapunzel's friend Pascal; the sun is a reference to this piece of fabric, which is a VERY important part of the storyline of "Tangled"; the floating lantern is a reference to the floating lantern scene that takes place during the song 'I See the Light' in "Tangled"; the flower is a reference to the golden flower that was essentially Gothel's "fountain of youth," the power that saved Rapunzel's mother - the Queen, and the thing that gave Rapunzel's hair its magical qualities; and Rapunzel is known to paint her days away in the movie, so the paintbrush, paint splatters, and paint pallete represent Rapunzel's love of painting. :)

Anything else?:
This is actually an old dress-up of mine...I just added a couple items to it to update it for this contest. :) (And it doesn't seem that all of her items are showing up...just click her to see her full outfit. :) )

Burden Ghost Plant

I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rennji » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:28 pm

bump
rennji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wishlist Giveaway Inc. 4.0 - Token Raffle! Costume poll!

Postby EnochianGhost » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:56 am

The poll for the costume contest is up! Everyone vote for your favorite! ^^
♡ Pet Spotlight ♡
♡ Art Spotlight ♡
ImageImage

Call me Ghost.
She/he pronouns.

THIGDAAo3

EnochianGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SweetApple » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:48 pm

Guys I'm back!!! *attacks wishlists lol*
gifted:
yellowlee, SilverBlade950, Crocigator, Alpha Bet, hannahfaye31
SweetApple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnochianGhost » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm

Both the token raffle and the costume poll will end tomorrow!
♡ Pet Spotlight ♡
♡ Art Spotlight ♡
ImageImage

Call me Ghost.
She/he pronouns.

THIGDAAo3

EnochianGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Devilish » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:45 pm

WAX DAISY SAUUUCE! [ <-- do not delete. ]
Username: Devilish
I am joining because...I love donating to those who don't expect it because it makes their day and it also makes mine :)
Nickname: Dev or Devy
Hoarded/collected pets: No longer collecting hoards
Top three wishlist pets: Nontag, Pink Sorbet, Purple Toxic
Dream pet: Sunback
Birthday: June 18
Mini-Mascot: Image
Pet's name: Scooter<33 RIP
Other: I was an active member of the WDC back in the old days :) Around mid-2010 I stopped coming on CS and my friend took over my account. She stopped coming online several months ago and now I'm back c:

"I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons.
And maybe we'll never know most of them. But
even if we don't have the power to choose where
we come from, we can still choose where we go
from there.”
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower

I made this art for my husband, pls be nice as I do not typically create
for normal humans.
Devilish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cake. » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:57 pm

WAX DAISY SAUUUCE!

Username:
Jessikitty

I am joining because...
I like to help others. It makes me happy.

Nickname:
Jess

Hoarded/collected pets:
Uh. I don't hoard anything. I guess my important collects can be found here:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=3007396&userid=394743

Top three wishlist pets:

Dream pet:
Here she is. The one pet I have my heart set on:

Birthday:
August 6th

Mini-Mascot:
Pet's name: ∞Jessi∞
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Other:
This is really neat. c:
So here I am and I'm dying
And I'm waiting for you, waiting for you
Come back, come back to me
And I'll take you gladly, well, I'll take you any time
Did you scream enough to make her cry
To turn around, turn around?
Baby, don't return to me
If you think that I'm not worth your time
She's a lady
And ladies shouldn't be messed with
She's a lady
And ladies shouldn't be messed with
Cake.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucifer morningstar » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:08 pm

Welcome Jess and Dev! We're happy to have you both! C:

Sent SweetApple a gift. :]
"never. you hear me? not ever."

lucifer morningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me