Doctor Who Fan Club V2.910113.14

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Doctor Who Fan Club V2.910113.14

Postby wickedwolfgirl » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:14 am

Welcome to the Doctor Who Fan Club!
Are you all alone at your school because no one else seems to know what the heck Doctor Who is? Do you have a lot of Whovian friends, but want even more? Do you simply want to talk about the current series and swap theories? Well this is the thread for you! We welcome any and all Whovians at all times. We are a casual and fun loving group of fanpeoples, and are certainly happy to have you here. Not yet a member? What are you waiting for?! Fill out the form and start chatting!

Rules
~No spamming. If you are not quite sure what is considered spam, check out the next bolded heading.
~Be polite. No bashing for the sake of bashing. There are respectful ways of voicing opinions, and there are disrespectful ways.
~Keep language kid friendly. If they don't say it on the show, then you can't say it here.
~Yes, Torchwood talk is allowed.
~Keep spoilers small. Make the text size 40 or smaller. Don't know how to do that?
Code: Select all
[size=35]Voila! Preshrunk for easy spoiler posting! Just select all, copy, paste, and write away![/size]

Pretty much anything from series six counts as a spoiler right now. Old series and series one through five are fair game. Just keep major plot twists and surprises spoilered. Don't want to spoil it for the people who haven't seen it.
~If you are showing more than 2 pictures or gifs, please link them. It keeps the thread cleaner and tidier.
~Have fun!

What qualifies as Spam
OMG HAVE YOU SEEN MY PUPPY YET!?

This is an example of "this is completely irrelevant to Doctor Who" Spam. Probably the most annoying and spammy.
I was walking around and I was asked out by this dude I liked for ages, but then I fell in a mud puddle, and the kitten cried, and I was sad. So I watched Doctor Who.

Also spam. Just because you mention Doctor Who does not mean it is not spam.
LOOK AT ALL THESE PICS!!!!
*Insert tons of pictures*

Too many gifs and pictures slow down old computers. Also, when there is whole strings of this stuff, it gets messy and nice conversations are forgotten about. Funny pictures and gifs are not banned, but please keep them in moderation.
I found out my band teacher is a Whovian!

No way! That is so cool!

I know!

What do you play?

Clarinet. You?

Don't play, but I sing.

Etc, etc, etc...

Now. The first comment isn't really that spammy. The conversation that carried on is. If it seems to be drifting away from Who, take it to PM.
Guys! I just opened an art shop, and I am giving a discount to all of my Whovian Friends!

Thank you, but advertising should be kept to a minimum. You can advertise a Doctor Who roleplay, that's fine, but it also shouldn't be constant. There are other ways to advertise.
:D :D :D :D

LOL!!!

HAHA!

Spam. Plain and simple. Don't post one word comments or just smilies.
Still not sure if it is spam? Ask myself or one of the staff. We don't bite.

Staff
Owner: Me, wickedwolfgirl, but please call me Wicked.
Moderators: Scarf , Rachy, ~Scotland's Pond~, and zippyzoo77.

(Rachy goes by a lot of different names as they are sharing an account with someone who likes to change names. So, I still call Rachy Rachy, but it might not come up as Rachy. Yeah. )

I am looking for a few other moderators! PM me the form if you are interested.
[strike]I'm interested in being a moderator!
I've been a member of CS for:
I've been a member of the Club for:
I know all the club rules, and understand the spam guidelines: y/n
Why should I pick you to be a mod?:[/strike]

MODS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN!

I'm Ready to Join!
Awesome! Here is the form. It's not formal, and you don't need to be accepted. This is so we get to know a little bit about you.
Hi! My name is *username here*. I want to join!

My favorite doctor is:
My favorite companion is:
My favorite episode is:
I have watched up to: *Series, episode, or other details like that*
And finally, I am from *Insert country here. COUNTRY ONLY PLEASE*.
I have read the rules and promise to follow them.

[size=50]Code: Nibblybibbles.[/size]

Don't worry about the code either. It makes it easier to find your form again.

Helpful links
Here be spoilers. A xat account for the fan club. Designed for major spoilers or more offtopic chatter.
Search for the Truth is a fan comic of Doctor Who. It's brilliant!
Looking for episodes online? CLICK ME!
Last edited by wickedwolfgirl on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
This is a G I F T, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb and who is the knife?
M I D A S is king and he hold me so tight
He turned me to
gold in the sunlight

ImageImageImage
"You say roleplay addict like it's a bad thing..."
I am on a quest! A quest to improve my trade group! All trades are appreciated.
Call me Wicked. Or WWG is fine too.
Over 115 pets in my hoard! Want to help? Send a trade on over!
wickedwolfgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ((In progress))((No posting please))

Postby wickedwolfgirl » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:16 am

Fan Art
Want your fan art here? PM me with the link to whatever you want posted here. Don't mention it on the thread, because it will not go up. (Wicked is forgetful, see?)
Also, the ones with code are free use. Don't take ones without code without permission.

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h373/Vrazda/Pureepic.jpg

Made by Vrazda

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/Picnik63/Untitled.gif

By Jezi.
Last edited by wickedwolfgirl on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
He turned me to
gold in the sunlight

ImageImageImage
wickedwolfgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Members List

Postby Lasse + Sparrow » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:59 am

Members List

*Note*
This has been restarted, as of the new thread. As we had many inactive members in the old one, and it also hadn't been updated in a while, we thought this would be the best idea :) I'd appreciate it if you'd fill out a new form the first time you post here (although there's no need to make it your whole post - you can just include it at the bottom or something (: ). Thanks!
Also, if you ever change your username and want it updated here, please *PM me*

1. wickedwolfgirl
2. Scarf
3. Lasse + Sparrow (Rachy)
4. Sweet Release
5. Time Lord
6. .:Myth Lady:.
7. The Heart Never Lies
8. Mycorrhizae
9. ~Scotland's Pond~
10. Lemony Sniket
11. Russettfang111
12. I-Rachel
13. Vrazda
14. Weeping Angel
15. Ashwyn
16. Deerfoot
17. kitten;
18. ~TheSecondHermione~
19. zippyzoo77
20. Wildmagic_warrior
21. Speedy ♥ Tardis
22. AlbinoBroccoli
23. Amy Pond
24. EJsmallz
25. Magique
26. .:Rainie~Daze:.
27. Amazonboy
28. Sally Sparrow
29. Laevatienn
30. lioness99a
31. Sakyra73
32. Rivers
33. *~T~*
34. Gallifreyeans unite!
35. Misfortune
36. Lyra's Heartstrings
37. sapphire-rose
38. .:Always:.
39. .:Adelaide:.
40. Redwolf2000
41. DoctorWhoRocks
42. iBeeWho
43. Lixa
44. Snow-Leopard-Lover
45. Whovian
46. .:scenefox:.
47. volleyball3321
48. WinterRain
49. Twilight.Music<3
50. Atwood
51. GracieB
52. NimbleStep
53. Random Weirdness
54. Nouky
55. The Cat Did It
56. Imo
57. hellofreddy24
58. ~DoctorWho101~
59. YuKanda
60. Lakotah
61. Doctor_Who?
62. Cheers Mate
63. Lilith83
64. Rainy Days
65. Marquee Moony
66. AleatoryWarrior
67. BlueJillyBeans
68. Amaterasu~
69. InuKagndWolfsRaingrl
70. Ragani
71. vamprockstar
72. Willowtree10
73. PandaCobain-TM-
74. Geronimo.
75. *Aiedail*
76. doctors no.1dalek
77. oakash
78. Nyrsvarth
79. Lilastray
80. benrox666
81. Nacht
82. Geode
83. Toroprincess
84. warrior cats rock
85. rainbowpanda101
86. Still Got Legs
87. bluesand1313
88. Saphira344
89. Jezi
90. meerkatgirl
91. Ronya
92. Winterpool
93. IrishBaritone
94. .:Jabberwocky:.
95. ~Kairavi~
96. whatserface
97. HollowSelf
98. g0ldii3 v4niity
99. Manx
100. Smurfette
101. Flame_Heart
102. Galaxy.
103. FM & Bluu
104. Lao
105. Doctor Whooves
106. ~AnimalAddict~
107. :Aryen:
108. TBB + Maple
109. Arianhe
110. asaki
111. Elfie
112. Steez
113. caterpillar
114. Tylis
115. lil28
116. Hoothead
117. ^KitKat^
118. stradivariholmes
119. Leopardclawxx
120. FourCrosses
121. Shizaya~
122. WillowXCrooked
123. Amberflame
124. ~|...Omni...|~
125. ShadowRoselia
126. [] folle []
127. ~ЄℓɛρнαитǤιяℓ2000~
128. Teleport
129. rhirhi76
130. ~FallenSwann~
131. Kuroyami
132. CarleySap
133. ::Tribal Otter::
134. LiebenWolf
135. swoomzie
136. Story Teller
137. Princess Luna
138. alphatoros
139. Ekio

Last edited by Lasse + Sparrow on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:07 pm, edited 56 times in total.
Lasse + Sparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Quotes

Postby Lasse + Sparrow » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:05 am

Quotes

I'll display all your favourite quotes here :) Sarah Jane Adventures/Torchwood/Confiential? are allowed.
But please:
-Don't send me a quote that's already up here.
-PM me it. I don't want loads of requests spamming the thread, and I don't want to look through 50 pages either :)

*NOTE*
This may/will contain spoilers.

Daleks in General: "EXTERMINATE!"

New Who

Series 1:

Episode 5, World War Three:

Doctor: "Thing is, if I was you, if I was going to execute someone by backing them against the wall, between you and me, a word of advice... Don't stand them against the lift!"

Episode 10, The Doctor Dances:

Captain Jack Harkness: "Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks, 'Oooh, this could be a little more sonic'?"
Doctor: "What, you've never been bored? Never had a long night? Never had a lot of cabinets to put up?"

Doctor: "Keep the banana."
Jack: "Why?"
Doctor: "Good source of potassium!"

Doctor: "You want moves Rose? I'll give you moves. Everybody lives, Rose. Just this once, EVERYBODY LIVES.

Episode 11, Boom Town:

Margaret Blaine (Slitheen): "What are you captain of? The Innuendo Squad?"

Episode 12, Bad Wolf:

Captain Jack Harkness: "Okay, defabricator. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Am I naked in front of millions of viewers?"
Robots: "Absolutely."
Captain Jack: "Ladies, your viewing figures just went up."

Series 2:

Episode 4, Girl in the Fireplace:

Mickey: "What's a horse doing on a spaceship?"
Doctor: "Mickey, what's pre-revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective!

Reinette/Madame de Pompadour: "It is customary, I think, to have an imaginary friend only during one's childhood. You are to be congratulated on your persistance!"

Squire: "Who the hell are you?!"
Doctor: "I'm the Doctor, and I just snogged Madame de Pompadour!" *Laughs crazily, then pulls lever and spins out of sight*

Episode 13, Doomsday

Dalek Thay: "Identify yourself!"
Cybermen: "You will identify first!"
Dalek Thay: "State your designation!"
Cybermen: "You will identify first!"
Dalek Thay: "IDENTIFY!"
Mickey Smith: "It's like Stephen Hawking meets the speaking clock."
Cybermen: "That is illogical. You will modify."
Dalek Thay: "Daleks do not take orders."
Cybermen: "You have been identified as Daleks."
Dalek Sec: "Outline resembles the inferior species known as Cybermen!"

Cyber Leader: "Daleks, be warned. You have declared war upon the Cybermen."
Dalek Leader: "This is not war - this is pest control!"
Cyber Leader: "We have five million Cybermen. How many are you?"
Dalek Leader: "Four."
Cyber Leader: "You would destroy the Cybermen with four Daleks?"
Dalek Leader: "We would destroy the Cybermen with one Dalek! You superior in only one respect."
Cyber Leader: "What is that?"
Dalek Leader: "You are better at dying. Raise communications barrier!"
[video link with Cyber Leader cuts out]

Cyberman: "Our technology is compatiable; although your design is less elegant."
Dalek: "Daleks have no concept of elegance!"
Cyberman: "This is obvious."

Doctor: "Isn't anyone going to ask me what's with the glasses?"

Doctor: "Who ya' gonna' call?"
Rose Tyler: "Ghost Busters!"
Doctor: "I ain't 'fraida no ghost!"

Series 3:

Episode 9, The Family of Blood:

Timothy: "He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful."

Episode 11, Utopia:

Doctor: "Hermits United. We meet up every ten years. Swap stories about caves. It's good fun... For a hermit."

Series 4:

Episode 17, The End of Time Part One

Doctor: "Hold on, better lock the tardis. *beep beep*
See? Like a car... I locked it like a car... That's funny... No? A little bit? Blimey, try to make an ood laugh..."

Series 5:

Episode 1, The Eleventh Hour

Doctor: "Beans are evil. Bad bad beans!"

Doctor: "Can I have an apple? All I can think about, apples! I love apples. Maybe I'm having a craving! That's new, I've never had cravings before."

Doctor: "Well then. I'm the Doctor. Do everything I tell you, don't ask stupid questions, and don't wander off."

Doctor:"You know when grown ups tell you everything's gonna be fine and you think they're probably lying to make you feel better?"
Amelia: "Yes?"
Doctor: "Everything's gonna be fine."

Amy: "I thought, well I was starting to think, that maybe you were just like, a mad man with a box."
Doctor: "Amy Pond there is something you better understand about me cause it's important and one day your life might depend on it. I am definitely a mad man with a box."

'Meanwhile in the Tardis' extra scene

Doctor: "It’s camouflaged. It’s disguised as a police telephone box from 1963. Every time the TARDIS materializes in a new location, within the first nanosecond of landing, it analyses its surroundings, calculates a twelve-dimensional data map of everything within a thousand-mile radius, and then determines which outer shell would best blend in with the environment. And then it disguises itself as a police telephone box from 1963."

Amy: "So you're like a... space... squid, or something. Are you like a tiny little slug in a human suit? Is that why you walk like that?"

Episode 2, The Beast Below:

Amy: "It came because it couldn't stand to watch your children cry. What if you were really old, and really kind and alone? Your whole race dead, no future. What couldn't you do then? If you were that old, and that kind, and the very last of your kind... You couldn't just stand there and watch children cry."

Doctor: "Sorry. I'm checking all the water in this area. There's an escaped fish."

Amy: "So is this how it works Doctor? You never interfere in the affairs of other peoples or planets, unless there's children crying."
Doctor: "Yes."

Doctor: "Say 'Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!'
Amy: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!'

Doctor: "I think a lot, it's hard to keep track"

Amy: "And what're you gonna do?"
Doctor: "What I always do...stay out of trouble. ...Badly."

"A horse and a man, above, below,
One has a plan but two must go.
Mile after mile, above, beneath,
One has a smile, one has teeth.
Though the man above might say hello,
Expect no love from the beast below...
In bed above we're deep asleep,
While greater love lies further deep.
This dream must end, this world must know,
We all depend on the beast below."

Episode 6, The Vampires of Venice:

Doctor: "Rory! That's a relief! I thought I had burst out of the wrong cake. Again. That reminds me, there's a girl standing outside in a bikini. Can someone let her in, give her a jumper? Lucy. Lovely girl. Diabetic. Now then, Rory, we need to talk about your fiancée. She tried to kiss me. Tell you what though, you're a lucky man; she's a great kisser! ...Funny how you can say something in your head and it sounds fine."

Doctor: "...so, she kissed me."
Rory: "And you kissed her back."
Doctor: "No, I kissed her mouth"

Episode 10, Vincent and the Doctor:

Mr Black: "Well... big question, but to me, van Gogh is the finest painter of them all; certainly the most popular great painter of all time: The most beloved; his most command of colour; the most magnificent. He transformed the pain of his tormented life into ecstatic beauty. Pain is easy to portray, but to use your passion and pain to portray the ecstacy and joy and magnificence of our world... no-one had ever done it before. Perhaps no-one ever will again. To my mind that strange wild man who roamed the fields of Provence was not only the world’s greatest artist, but also one of the greatest men who ever lived."

Doctor: "The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things."

Amy: "You do have a plan, don't you?"
Doctor: "No. It's a thing. It's like a plan, but with more greyness."

Episode 11, The Lodger

"It's art, a statement on modern society. Ooh, aint modern society awful"

Episode 12, The Pandorica Opens

Rory: "Well, I died, and turned into a Roman. It's very distracting."

Doctor: "Aaaah! But we've got surprise on our side. They'll never expect three people to attack twelve thousand Dalek battleships. 'Cos we'd be killed instantly, so it would be a fairly short surprise. Forget surprise."

Doctor: "There are fruit flies, live on Hopton Six, that live for twenty minutes and they don't even mate for life. ...There's going to be a point to that, I'll get back to you"

Doctor: "Come on, look at me! No plan, no back up, no weapons worth a damn, oh, and something else; I don't have anything to loose. So, if you're sitting up there in your silly little space ships with all your silly little guns, and you've got any plans on taking the Pandorica tonight, just remember who's standing in your way. Remember every black day I ever stopped you, and then, and then...do the smart thing...let somebody else try first."

Doctor: "The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and...ridiculous, and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles. And...that's the theory. Nine hundred years, never seen one yet. But this would do me."

Episode 13, The Big Bang:
Rory: "I could do with a ridiculous miracle right now..."
*Doctor appears*

Doctor: "It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool."

Doctor: "Aw, you can do loads in twelve minutes...suck a mint, buy a sledge, have a fast bath..."

Series 6:

Episode 1, The Impossible Astronaut

President Nixon: "You were my second choice, Mr. Delaware."
Canton: "That's okay. You're my second choice for President, Mr. Nixon."

The Doctor: "Fellas, the guns? Really? I just walked into the highest security office in the United States, parked a big blue box on the rug... You think you can just shoot me?"
River Song: (Bursting out of the TARDIS) "They're Americans!"
The Doctor: "Don't shoot. Definitely don't shoot."

The Doctor: "Rory, would you mind going with her?"
Rory: "Yeah. A bit."
The Doctor: "Then I'd appreciate it more."
Rory: (sighs) "Hang on, River. I'm coming too."

Amy: "But why? If you can make it all the way to Earth, why steal technology that could barely make it to the Moon?"
The Doctor: "Maybe because it's cooler. Look how cool this stuff is."
Amy: "Cool aliens?"
The Doctor: "Well, what would you call me?"
Amy: An alien.

The Doctor: "Jefferson isn't a girl's name. It's not her name, either. Jefferson, Adams, Hamilton, River!"
River: "Surnames of three of America's Founding Fathers."
The Doctor: "Lovely fellows. Two of them fancied me."

The Doctor: "I'm your new undercover agent, on loan from Scotland Yard. Code name: The Doctor. (indicates Amy, Rory, River) These are my top operatives, The Legs, The Nose, and Mrs. Robinson."
River: "I hate you."
The Doctor: "No you don't."

River: "Richard Milhouse Nixon. Vietnam, Watergate. Some good stuff, too."
The Doctor: "Not enough."
River: "Hippie."
The Doctor: "Archaeologist."

The Doctor: "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed. What's the point in having you all?"
River: "Couldn't you just slap him sometimes?"

Episode 2, Day of the Moon

Canton: "Welcome to America" shoots

River: "What are you doing?"
Doctor: "Helping!"
River: "You've got a screwdriver, go build a cabinet!"
Doctor: "That's REALLY rude!"

Doctor: "You can let me fly it!"
River: "Or we could go where we're supposed to!"

President Nixon "So we're safe again."
Doctor: "Safe? No of course you're not safe! There's about a billion other things out there just waiting to burn your whole world. But, if you want to pretend you're safe just so you can sleep at night, ok, you're safe, but you're not really."

Nixon: "This person you want to marry. Black?"
Canton: "Yes."
Nixon: "I know what people think of me, but perhaps I'm a little more liberal-"
Canton: "-He is."
Nixon: "...I think the moon is far enough for now, don't you Mr Delaware?"
Canton: "I figured it might be."

Old Who

The Macra Terror, Season 4
Doctor: "Confusion is best left to the experts"

Doctor: "I can stand an operation on its head quicker than anyone"

Robot, Season 12
Doctor: "You may be a doctor, but I'm the Doctor. The definitive article you may say"

[/center]
Last edited by Lasse + Sparrow on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
Lasse + Sparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wickedwolfgirl » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:21 am

((Reserved in case we need this for something in the future))
He turned me to
gold in the sunlight

ImageImageImage
wickedwolfgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wickedwolfgirl » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:21 am

wickedwolfgirl wrote:((Reserved in case we need this for something in the future))
He turned me to
gold in the sunlight

ImageImageImage
wickedwolfgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Doctor Who Fan Club V2.910113.14

Postby Sweet Release » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:26 am

First to join here ??? ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6etQmckI_Mo
Will post this again, because it's too awesome to miss ^^

Hi! My name is Sweet Release. I want to join!

My favorite doctor is: David Tennaaaannt
My favorite companion is: Jack, Rose, Martha, Sarah Jane, Donna (in that order, but don't have a fav!)
My favorite episode is: D: How am I expected to answer thiiis? Any that has John Simm in it <3, Jack.... annnddd I love Midnight! ^^
I have watched up to: From Christopher Eccleston to End of David Tennant D: Sob.
And finally, I am from The Netherlands
Last edited by Sweet Release on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sweet Release

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wickedwolfgirl » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:29 am

Sweet Release wrote:First to join here ??? ^^

Yep. Please fill ouy the form again so Rachy can find you.

Also, can you (and everyone else who shows up) tell me why the version number is awesome? There is logic behind it...
He turned me to
gold in the sunlight

ImageImageImage
wickedwolfgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:32 am

Hi! My name is Nightmare Moon I want to join!

My favorite doctor is:Eleven, 'cuz bowties are cool!
My favorite companion is:Rose and Jack <3
My favorite episode is:The Doctor Dances or The Eleventh Hour
I have watched up to: Well, um, basically only seasons with Eleven and Nine
And finally, I am from the U.S.A!
I have read the rules and promise to follow them. Indeed!
Hmm, the number....gah! I don't know!
Code: Nibblybibbles.
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:35 am

Hi! My name is .:Sacred Bob:. . I want to join!

My favorite doctor is: either 5 or 7
My favorite companion is: Donna or Jack
My favorite episode is: Ummm... probably either The Lodger (from NuWho) or Warriors of the Deep (old Who)
I have watched up to: the end of Series 6, working my way back through old Who
And finally, I am from the good old US of A

Code: Nibblybibbles.

and the version number wouldn't happen to be a happy prime, would it? or is it the square root of pi?
Last edited by Mythy on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
x

xxxxxI am:
xxxxxxxxfemale - she/her/hers etc
xxxxxxxxasexual & demiromantic (ish)
xxxxxxxxcurrently in college (ChemE)
xxxxxxxxmaybe starting Gotham?
xxxxxxxxrarely on here anymore
xxxxxxxxextremely scatterbrained
xxxxxxxxoften found on WoW

xxxxxxxx(Dalaran server, look for Ristael)
xxxxxxxxvery fond of tabletop gaming
Mythy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me