Pocket Myths Guild [Fanclub]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Pocket Myths Guild [Fanclub]

Postby Royal Destiny » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:35 pm

EchoIre wrote:@Royal Destiny
I've noticed that too! I agree that Griffin wings are a mutation and the Unicorn horn is natural, though I think there are very few traits that would be considered 'natural'? This is what I've come up with based on some observations:

Mutations:
- Dragon horns (I may stick to calling them round/ram horns, since they seem natural on Daemons too?)
- Antlers
- Griffin wings
- Dragon scales
- Daemon flames
- Neck orbs
- Mane

Natural:
- Unicorn horn
- Firefox flames
- Phoenix feathers (Only on Pegasus?)

There are also a couple traits which could be 'natural', but seem to be guaranteed instead of optional like a unicorn horn, such as Daemon bones and Carbuncle 'antennae'? I don't know about outliers, though? I may just be confused on what you mean by that ^^;

I considered "Outliers" to be like the Lion Manes. They could be either Natural or Mutation. Like if I were to Mirror a Direwolf that had the mane, the mane would follow onto the new creation. However, if I mirrored a Leo (or Leo hybrid) it wouldn't follow (possibly).

I considered anything that would follow when a mirror is used as a Mutation (like the wings).

Natural would be essential like breed only (or Hybrid) - like the Unicorn Horn. I actually thought about mirroring one of mine that is a Stag Hybrid into a Thracen mare. He has Antlers and in the preview Q gave me, the new Hybrid has a Unicorn Horn. So that's a snip of information that might be helpful.

-----

As for the thick floof, I went & ran with the idea of it being Unicorn solely due to the color and the fact that all that have the thick floof have that in common. :P
Hoarding:
- Adult Ponies
- Pocket Myths ->

Searching For:
- Store Pets
- Chicken Dollars
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Royal Destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:49 pm

@Royal Desinty
Ooooh, I see! I think it just may be that Mutations are the only ones that transfer? I imagine they're considered rarer than natural traits! Like, even if round horns on a dragon are an extra trait, it is still a 'base' trait, so it's lost when the Myth's base is changed. So maybe a rarity system could look more like:

Base: A Myth with no traits, species-specific or otherwise
Natural: A Myth with traits restricted to only its base species, such as a stag with antlers or a unicorn with a horn
Mutation: A Myth with traits outside of its base species, such as a dragon with griffin wings

Though I think that may get a bit confusing with some species? I don't think I've seen a firefox without ankle flames and orbs, and gryphons always have wings. Myths don't really lend themselves well to a rarity system chsksbdk. That is really cool tho! I can't help but wonder how the unicorn horn passes, it seems a bit rarer than the other base traits, and I think it's the only optional species-restricted trait iirc? Like the firefox's ankle flames are restricted, but not optional to a base firefox in the way horns are to a base unicorn

Fair enough! It does seem to have been influenced by the mane color on the pegasus in that one litter, so you're probably right!
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Royal Destiny » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:25 pm

EchoIre wrote:@Royal Desinty
Ooooh, I see! I think it just may be that Mutations are the only ones that transfer? I imagine they're considered rarer than natural traits! Like, even if round horns on a dragon are an extra trait, it is still a 'base' trait, so it's lost when the Myth's base is changed. So maybe a rarity system could look more like:

Base: A Myth with no traits, species-specific or otherwise
Natural: A Myth with traits restricted to only its base species, such as a stag with antlers or a unicorn with a horn
Mutation: A Myth with traits outside of its base species, such as a dragon with griffin wings

This is kinda how I've been tracking it:

Mutation wrote:First Appearance via breeding with a Worm {Griffin + Feuerhund}
Unlike "Passable traits", Extra wings can appear on their Base Species as an extra: Example
~ Reason behind this note is that none of the "Passable traits" can "double up" on their base. ~
{Like Stags don't end up with double Antlers}
    Traits wrote:Extra Wings
Breed Only Traits wrote:These traits can only show up on the Base/Base's Hybrids {or Bloodline}.
    Traits wrote:Unicorn Mane {The Thick Floof}
    Unicorn Horn
    Phoenix Feathers
I made the mistake of mentioning Firefox Ankles. If I had to guess, the Ankles - Plus the Daemon Bones - are just part of the lineart? I haven't seen the bases missing them unlike how a Leo could be missing a mane. I would put the Unicorn Mane as a Lineart piece if it wasn't for the Kirin & Calopus. I also noticed that Theow's {Unicorn + Firefox} can end up without the Mane as well. So their mane is kinda up in the air IMO.
Passable Traits wrote:These Traits are Natural to their original Base.
However, if seen outside of their natural Base [Ex: Direwolf + Leo's mane {No Leo Genetics}, It can be passed down through the Locket.
If on a Natural Base {Leo with Leo Mane}, it will not transfer using a Magic Mirror.
    Traits wrote:Leo Mane
    Stag Antlers
    Round Horns {Dragon/Daemon Horns}
    Firefox Necklace
    Daemon Glitter

I honestly haven't seen any other trait that I would consider a legit mutation yet?

I'm sooo curious on how Q has it set up 😛
Hoarding:
- Adult Ponies
- Pocket Myths ->

Searching For:
- Store Pets
- Chicken Dollars
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Royal Destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby estella. » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 am

excitedly shakes them around because I love my new baby

my first plan is done... now to work on getting a voidling to match
estella.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:11 am

wAAA pretty little firefox!!
love the purple that pops out
and the star pattern?? love that dsflkdajf
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agente Tigris » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:05 am

Kyūbi
Kurama

My new obsession 🥺💙
Agente Tigris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:12 am

I have been eyeballing them since the batch came out and likedsfskldfdj
PRETTTYY
kitsunes and kumikos

-----

edit: on the topic of kumikos im looking to get one myself dsfsdafkj
If anyone is interested in a joint HL, I have a ton of firefoxes, voidlings, and kitsunes with only firefox and voidling lineage
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Highlights include
Image #561
Per: 14 | Int: 16 | Str: 15 | Cha: 18 | Total: 63
Image #632
Per: 12 | Int: 13 | Str: 15 | Cha: 16 | Total: 56
Image #513
Per: 11 | Int: 14 | Str: 17 | Cha: 17 | Total: 59
Image #184
Per: 9 | Int: 14 | Str: 13 | Cha: 13 | Total: 49
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agente Tigris » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:37 am

// Kzryail wrote:I have been eyeballing them since the batch came out and likedsfskldfdj
PRETTTYY
kitsunes and kumikos

-----

edit: on the topic of kumikos im looking to get one myself dsfsdafkj
If anyone is interested in a joint HL, I have a ton of firefoxes, voidlings, and kitsunes with only firefox and voidling lineage
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Highlights include
Image #561
Per: 14 | Int: 16 | Str: 15 | Cha: 18 | Total: 63
Image #632
Per: 12 | Int: 13 | Str: 15 | Cha: 16 | Total: 56
Image #513
Per: 11 | Int: 14 | Str: 17 | Cha: 17 | Total: 59
Image #184
Per: 9 | Int: 14 | Str: 13 | Cha: 13 | Total: 49

I would like to partake 👀 I have decided to summon a hoard of kumikos to join my Kitsune obsession sasjajsjsk
Agente Tigris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:09 pm

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4937398&start=2500#p145422883
Omg this pairing, I'm so hyped to see the outcomes!!
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby estella. » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:16 pm

@ Kzryail
waaaaa
me too me too, i sent in a pet trade for the extra silver because I know I'm going to fall in love with at least 2-3 of them fhsdaoifas
i am a massive lover for grayscale combinations with accent colors, i couldn't pass up the chance 😭💝
estella.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me