💥VALORANT 💥*new fanclub* open

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Are you a phantom or vandal user?

Phantom
40%
Vandal
45%
Indifferent/Equal
15%

Total votes : 20

Re: 💥VALORANT 💥*new fanclub* open

Postby ghremlin » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:35 pm

member form

cs username: ghremlin
    ign: jelly#stiki (for now)
    region/timezone: NA (PST)
    main role/agent(s): viper - sage - skye
    favorite map(s): haven - icebox - lotus - fracture
    current rank: - bronze 1 (im a very casual player, i suck lmao)
    other: no skins rip, i mainly use spectre cuz i have an unhealthy obsession with it, trying to use a vandal tho
ghremlin/F/intp

artshop

currently updating signature please standby
ghremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuketsu » Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:35 pm

@ghremlin - welcome to the club! as long as ur having fun ur rank dont matter :) (i mald so much in comp)
    the spectre is awesome! it's still great for a spray and pray moment haha. vandals are soo satisfying with the
    one-tap though 🤭

if you like the spectre i recommend going for the phantom, the spray control on that gun is a little easier than
    the vandal
x盯著我幹嘛?你有什麼目的!
bestie | senpai | valorant fanclub
chinese, christian, nursing student
my shops: art | character designs
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuketsu » Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:34 pm

The new Kuronami bundle looks sick, I might actually get it,...
x盯著我幹嘛?你有什麼目的!
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fae-syla » Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:06 am

i've been itching to play val after deleting it a while ago (because i was always on it) and this ain't helping ;O;
syla ⟡ she/her ⟡ bi ⟡ adult player

ImageImageImageImage
fae-syla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuketsu » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:51 pm

fae-syla wrote:i've been itching to play val after deleting it a while ago (because i was always on it) and this ain't helping ;O;

Act 8 looks great so far (besides the kj nerfs) 😭My wallet is gona be looking real empty soon
x盯著我幹嘛?你有什麼目的!
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiny Magikarp » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:42 am

member form

cs username: Shiny Magikarp
    ign: (share if comfortable) niez#niez
    region/timezone: Warsaw
    main role/agent(s): Sage, Killjoy, sometimes i play also Reyna and Neon
    favorite map(s): lotus!! absolute fave but ive seen people hate this map :( and the maps i hate the most (ascent and icebox) are loved by people hahaha
    peak/current rank: gold 1 but i feel like iron...
    other: (eg. guns, skins) i love reaver skins and spectrum skins. i literally had EVERY reaver skin in shop BUT I CANT GET REAVER VANDAL. i also have spectrum classic and i love the music. kuronami skins are pretty good too, i love them but i dont want to spend that much money xd and about being an iron - when i started playing ranked the first rank i got was iron 1 and whole ep5 and 6 i was in iron rank, in ep7 i managed to get bronze and then silver but i was playing with my bf and he kinda boosted me, i feel like i should be lower ranked
Shiny Magikarp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:35 pm

Shiny Magikarp wrote:
member form

favorite map(s): lotus!! absolute fave but ive seen people hate this map :( and the maps i hate the most (ascent and icebox) are loved by people hahaha
    other: (eg. guns, skins) i love reaver skins and spectrum skins. i literally had EVERY reaver skin in shop BUT I CANT GET REAVER VANDAL. i also have spectrum classic and i love the music. kuronami skins are pretty good too, i love them but i dont want to spend that much money xd and about being an iron - when i started playing ranked the first rank i got was iron 1 and whole ep5 and 6 i was in iron rank, in ep7 i managed to get bronze and then silver but i was playing with my bf and he kinda boosted me, i feel like i should be lower ranked

as someone who's also totally boosted by my boyfriend i get that T-T however i'm doing fine in my placements (i was ranked ascendant last act, so my placements have put me in plat and dia lobbies right now) so i think i'm okay for the time being.i will say this though, don't tell yourself that you belong lower! it's not a good mindset. i thought the same way when i got to diamond/ascendant lobbies. i was botfragging all my lobbies but a couple of things to note:

- improving is very gradual. you won't notice it overnight but i'm sure if you went back and tried to play in an iron lobby, you'll be much better than you thought you were
    - a fast way to improve is playing with people better than you! it may seem like you're getting gobsmacked by people in your lobbies but you are learning and observing from people who are more skilled. eventually, you'll start putting those skills into practice yourself
    - iron, bronze, and silver are pretty close to each other skill wise. i'd say gold is where things start to get trickier. i know it's smurf dominated and rank disparities are all over the place at the start of the act (there are immos who fall all the way to silver/gold sometimes due to bad placements) so i totally get ya. just keep perservering, you got this <3

i'm pretty dookie myself sometimes but i'm open to queueing with everyone and giving tips here and there if you'd want me to! just lmk <3 i hope everyone had a happy new year and are enjoying the new act so far!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiny Magikarp » Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:50 pm

Captain. A. Stark. wrote:
Shiny Magikarp wrote:
member form

as someone who's also totally boosted by my boyfriend i get that T-T however i'm doing fine in my placements (i was ranked ascendant last act, so my placements have put me in plat and dia lobbies right now) so i think i'm okay for the time being.i will say this though, don't tell yourself that you belong lower! it's not a good mindset. i thought the same way when i got to diamond/ascendant lobbies. i was botfragging all my lobbies but a couple of things to note:

- improving is very gradual. you won't notice it overnight but i'm sure if you went back and tried to play in an iron lobby, you'll be much better than you thought you were
    - a fast way to improve is playing with people better than you! it may seem like you're getting gobsmacked by people in your lobbies but you are learning and observing from people who are more skilled. eventually, you'll start putting those skills into practice yourself
    - iron, bronze, and silver are pretty close to each other skill wise. i'd say gold is where things start to get trickier. i know it's smurf dominated and rank disparities are all over the place at the start of the act (there are immos who fall all the way to silver/gold sometimes due to bad placements) so i totally get ya. just keep perservering, you got this <3

i'm pretty dookie myself sometimes but i'm open to queueing with everyone and giving tips here and there if you'd want me to! just lmk <3 i hope everyone had a happy new year and are enjoying the new act so far!

haha sometimes i think i want to come back to iron and i wonder if i would still be last in the table if i would play with irons only, i think i maybe improved a bit since its been almost 2 years since i first played this game, i had several breaks because i had problems with my pc but i came back in 2023 and since then im playing this game almost everyday
hope you enjoy new act too ^^
Shiny Magikarp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:14 pm

Shiny Magikarp wrote:haha sometimes i think i want to come back to iron and i wonder if i would still be last in the table if i would play with irons only, i think i maybe improved a bit since its been almost 2 years since i first played this game, i had several breaks because i had problems with my pc but i came back in 2023 and since then im playing this game almost everyday
hope you enjoy new act too ^^

you would for sure be better, i'm 100% that you've improved more than you think! unsure if you have tracker.gg, but i suggest linking your riot account there and looking at your stats.

these are my stats from early acts when i started playing and progressed over the acts:

i'd put it at an exponential curve. just hang in there!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuketsu » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:39 am

Shiny Magikarp wrote:
member form

welcome! i think lotus is one of the prettiest maps in val :) the people hating on it probs aren't used to the new map modifications. also, i personally find neon hard to play bc of how dynamic her character is so its really cool when i see ppl playing her :0 and even if u feel like u dont belong in ur rank, im sure youve made enough improvements to earn your place there. don't beat yourself down on it!
x盯著我幹嘛?你有什麼目的!
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me