Gear Deer V2 Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Gear Deer V2 Fanclub

Postby Flicka » Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:23 am

Aizaka wrote:For those that have made customs... How do you decide?
Like, I have so many half-baked ideas.. :')

Characters, mashing ideas together, memorials. Or just copies of deer/companions combo.
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage

Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby piratemolly » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:09 pm

Aizaka wrote:For those that have made customs... How do you decide?
Like, I have so many half-baked ideas.. :')

I… um. I kinda have a large list of themes and ideas. As i come across pictures or inspiration, I’ll put it tougher in a board. Sometimes I’ll go through trait lists - usually once I’m closer to final planning. I’ll eventually put together a final inspiration board and write up the request with any needed specific references.

That or i randomly come across something, go omg that would be cool! And submit and hope the artist thinks it’sa fun idea and can come up with something better than i could.
Image ImageImage
piratemolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:30 am

^_^ Thanks Flicka and molly! :3 I've been trying to keep a list straight in my head, but now I think I need to make an actual file of ideas.. (literally just thought of a new one last night..ack..)

:') Oh my gosh! @General Chaos I love your new request of an 80's deer! lol that first inspo link.. ^_^ I've been trying to figure a 90's deer, but haven't settled on details yet.
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:34 am

Aizaka wrote:^_^ Thanks Flicka and molly! :3 I've been trying to keep a list straight in my head, but now I think I need to make an actual file of ideas.. (literally just thought of a new one last night..ack..)

:') Oh my gosh! @General Chaos I love your new request of an 80's deer! lol that first inspo link.. ^_^ I've been trying to figure a 90's deer, but haven't settled on details yet.

Ha! Thank you.

As for customs, oh gosh. I have a whole list.

I typically find a moodboard, song *ha*, or even movie I like for the basic starting idea. Sometimes they get taken off the list after a few months, but often I'll see a deer with a trait I like a lot or could correlate really well with that idea so it ends up getting written up, (like the two on that link.)

Or if you have an idea you really like, ie my 80's deer (which, was more for the joke than anything,) you can scroll thru the trait archive to find what'll match the best. And of course, you can always ask Savor on the discord if you have an idea that's not a trait. (Like, my latest LOTR deer custom that has a building on its back.)
Last edited by General Chaos on Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:52 am

:3 I gotta say, these Halloween deer all look so cool! <3
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Violetglare » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:34 pm

Looking to breed this deer as soon as possible! I will be doing one or several breedings with just my deer, but looking for some other options as well! Please dm me if interested (:
Violetglare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby piratemolly » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:50 pm

Violetglare wrote:Image

Looking to breed this deer as soon as possible! I will be doing one or several breedings with just my deer, but looking for some other options as well! Please dm me if interested (:

Oh gosh, that’s a gorgeous deer! I have current breeding plans I’m committed to but let me know if you ever want to do a ship deer breeding. Most of my ships are available except interloper and Pearl.
Image ImageImage
piratemolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me