fumi fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: fumi fanclub

Postby deerbroken » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:05 pm

hello! i'm deerbroken or if you'd like you can call me jean, i won a fumi a little while ago and i got something nice from the valentines day raffle ^^

art
      i do pixel art like... once a year but i wanted to draw my fumi!! its currently my avatar lol im rly happy with how it came out

breedings
      this is my fumi giedras, i was hoping to put together a ticket with someone! o: i have a rare nursery mutation item id be happy to use <3 it'd also be nice to develop them some if youd be interested in doing some headcanoning, i take a little while to reply to dms sometimes but ill try to get back to everyone!

replies
      @god is a woman oh man that fumi you have is really pretty,,, i love the spider lily
      @fruitbat welcome! the elephant ears on ur fumi are so cute
      @tharrot that's an interesting character idea! i like it o:
      @park best of luck getting your first fumi!
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Eclipse. » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:10 pm

Replies wrote:@ Miavinn, Kyar & PARK - Nice too meet everybody! Loving the introduction posts c:
@alatus- This design gives me such wholesome vibes for some reason. Love the name!
@Fantelle- The braids k i l l me, so stunning.
@god is a woman- Love this design, also made lovely babies!
@fruitbat- Right those ears ;; ahhh
@tharrot- I adore the name, suits very will with him. Those roses kill me oof!
@gekkoni & @naumachy killing it with the designs so far
@ deerbroken why does that name fit so well on her! Her little cotton buds r adorable o: I love pixel art too!

So I'm Eclipse[other names in my signature] she/her pronouns.
I work remotely so slightly more free time than I had prior! I actually took a 5 year break after my laptop broke and this is maybe my second[?] month back and I'm glad to be here and glad the adoptable oekaki is still active with lovely adopts! I'm not super talkative but you'll def see me pop in here and there. These designs within the species are just stunning- I'm always left in awe.
Anyways this is Yusi and guys look at that coloration! So happy to have snagged such a beaut. Super happy to one day see his offspring. I'm on the discord [forgive me I made one to join the fumi discord I just found out how to get the notifications to make a noise aha] but I am contactable through there, or PM if anyone ever has interest in Yusi and would possibly look into breeding[whether now or in the future]! Nice to read everyone's posts. Can't wait to watch the community continue to grow!
■ she/her
■ sagittarius
My KalonsImage
.Eclipse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riuus » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:05 pm

hey everyone! i'm kylo (they/them) and new to the fumi community! took a break from cs for a while but came back for nostalgia purposes and ended up staying :) really love fumis so far and am excited to see their future!

@fantelle - that fumi is gorgeous oml!! LOVE her design and am superexcited to see what you do w her!!
      @tharrot - hongbao's aesthetic is just *chef's kiss* i remember seeing ur entry and hoping u would win bc i rlly loved ur ideas for him!
      @deerbroken - aww is his plant cotton? that's really cute :0 if you'd be interesting in doing worldbuilding lmk!
      @.eclipse. - love how colorful this guy is! reminds me of a friendly little lizard :>

i'm super excited to show off this fumi i recently got!! her name is alyssa and i love her sm :') i've written a bit of a bio on her page if you want to know more! i'm also open to family, friendships, and general worldbuilding with other fumis! if you're interested, please let me know as i would love to develop her more ^_^

┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌───────────┐

kylo • they/them • enfj
artist and frog enthusiast.
pms are always open :]
🦌🎀 | ©

└───────────┘
┌─────┐

└─────┘
riuus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PARK » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:06 am

@ riuus congrats on winning that fumi! your quote made me emotional and she is sooo cute. i'd love to develop fumis together with you (and anyone else also!)
    @ .Eclipse. your fumi reminds me of gushers or fruit roll ups! i agree this species is honestly perfect
    @ deerbroken i love your fumi sooo much. like a sky full of clouds! + that pixel art is rly good!

i won a common myo from the after valentines day raffle and gekkoni designed me THE most handsome fumi

this guy doesn't have a name yet (open to suggestions). here's their(? idk pronouns yet either) page on my storage thread and here's the short bio i have written:

protector of the marsh. [name] patrols the murky wetlands night and day.
        [name] is perpetually obscured by a cloud of flies and mosquitoes, which
        the drosera growing on the fumi's back trap and consume
PARK

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Fish » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:39 pm

@Park congrats on your myo!! I need to make mine at some point haha
@riuus ahhh congrats I adore Alyssa, they are just gorgeous! I used to grow morning glory's and they just make the day when htey blood every morning!
@.Eclipse. Yusi reminds me of a tiger made out of tropical fruits!! Love him man!
@deerbroken I am dying over the pixel headshot of Giedras!! I love how you did the hair especially.

Hello! Little Fish here, I've been involved with a lot of species as of lately so some of you may have seen me around!

I just won my first fumi and I couldn't be happier!

Her name is Zia which is of Arabic origin meaning "light".
She is a book writing, ol knick-knack hoarding lucid dreamer who confuses reality with her dreams.
She uses her intense dreams to write stories under the alias Adham of Arabic origin meaning "shiny black stallion".
She loves to keep tropical fish tanks and hang out on beaches in her free time!

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:29 pm

@riuus: such a sweet gal man
@park: man dude that fumi is awesome!
@little fish: I love the colors on her she’s so pretty

Hello all I’m new to comunity I don’t have a fumi yet but I’m working on getting one soon! I’m here to mark this page so 😁

Have a nice day y’all
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:40 pm

@kestrelthefirecat ; hiya! I’m new to the community as well and I don’t have fumi yet too~! <3
@little fish ; congrats on your first fumi! zia’s cool.
@park ; ooo wow they give off swampy vibes to me lol. congrats!
@riuus ; uh? alyssa? is? so? dreamy?

just, uh, here to mark the thread. I’m bee by the way~ nice to meet y’all. <33
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riuus » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:16 am

@PARK - such a cool fumi!! the drosera plant is so bright n i love the way it contrasts their colors!!
    @Little Fish - zia is absolutely gorgeous omg!! loved ur moodboard as well :>
    @KestrelTheFirecat and @beebun - welcome to the community!! fumis are rlly wonderful and i hope you're able to find one you connect with!!

posted this in the discord and figured i should post it here as well! i made some fumi gift lines for owners to color in, just link any fumis you own and i'll add you ^_^ might add stuff in the future if it's helpful, just lmk what you guys wanna see

┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌───────────┐

kylo • they/them • enfj
artist and frog enthusiast.
pms are always open :]
🦌🎀 | ©

└───────────┘
┌─────┐

└─────┘
riuus

My pets