genshin impact club ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: genshin impact club ★

Postby jocellynn » Tue May 11, 2021 10:07 am

gyu wrote:
    q: have any of you guys tried going for zhongli, or are you saving up for another banner?

A bit late to this one but I'll reply anyway
I'm really not interested in getting any Zhongli consts (pulled him on his first banner release) cause my build for him is solid as it is + he's a spam ult support, so I'm saving for Eula! her synegery w/ my team (Diluc + Eula will hit the melts, Childe + Eula will hit the freeze [<- both melt + freeze elemental reactions obv go hand-in-hand])!

Rosario. wrote:
    I just remembered: I've been meaning to ask, what's everyone's thoughts on the serenitea pot so far?
    Personally, I'm enjoying it so much. Tubby is so precious! ; - ;
    Beyond that, it's really fun to gather the materials and decorate. It's cool that we can even have pets now, though still upsetting that we cant pet them.

I love the system overall, though there are a few features that kinda kill the buzz for me. For example, I seriously hate the competitive co-op when it comes to the Travelling Teapot Salesman; I've got a bone to pick with whoever decided that was a good feature to add.
(context for those who weren't aware of the feature: every item that the salesman brings can only be purchased once, meaning it's possible for others to steal things you may want from your own salesman if you aren't quick enough to the punch. They implemented a two day early access to the owners of the teapots so that they have a chance for first dibs, but it's still possible to have things stolen if you don't pay attention/forget about it when letting others into your pot. Not to mention the fact that you HAVE to buy 2 items from others for quests + bp. It's really sad when Genshin co-op locks things like this)
The limit on placement, lengthy time for furniture builds (this is more of a me thing; I understand why the time is long, but I wish there were more ways to acquire the adeptal potions), and the inability to interact with items is also a bit of a let-down. I do understand that the feature is new and will be improved upon, though! This is more on a first impression basis.

Joce | she/him [no they ty] | Shippingcart on pretty well any other site (tH, DA, AJGW)

jocellynn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aucxa » Tue May 11, 2021 10:39 pm

omg im so happy. i rolled for zhongli on his very first banner and stopped right after i got c0. he quickly became one of my favorite characters to play so i managed to get c1 at 75 guaranteed pity and c2 at 24 pity on his rerun. hes so cool i love him :(

and as a way to celebrate, i finally decided to max out his normal attacks to level 10 so now he has a full 10/10/10!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
belle | she/her
○ genshin impact
○ fate/grand order
na genshin uid:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aucxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momos » Thu May 13, 2021 11:55 pm

just pulled zhongli feelin some typa way

still no yanfei tho ):
/\_/\ (\ __ /) A__A
( ˶•o•˶) ( •ω• ) ( •⤙• ) neomeneoneommnom C:
ଘ(ა🍱) (ა🍙૮)。 (🍜٩ )੭

i need to feel your rush drive me crazy ^_< -
my gf is super cool and slay btw
hai im emma :33 !! trade me plz
not very active anymore unfortunately >:
will respond when i can :33333

- twice ! ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ
momos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∑Siebren » Sun May 16, 2021 12:01 pm

hows everyone fairing with the new prop hunt event?

I'm having so much more fun than I thought XD I'm finding it a lot more challenging and interesting not turning into any prop and i love finding others that seen to silently agree and stay as their character too
KomodoHype, call me Siebren or Leo
they/them, ace, love Sigma too much. help
TH, Stables
SHIELDS UP
∑Siebren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woahelle » Sun May 16, 2021 1:58 pm

∑Siebren wrote:hows everyone fairing with the new prop hunt event?

I'm having so much more fun than I thought XD I'm finding it a lot more challenging and interesting not turning into any prop and i love finding others that seen to silently agree and stay as their character too

i’m loving it! i think it’s so fun to find spots on each map that you can get away with not having to use the props. it just gets dicey when the hunters start getting location trackers hehe. the rush of trying to escape when they spot you is like no other.

i can’t believe i haven’t said this before but i’d love to play with some of you all who frequent this topic! my uid is 613088204 on the na server if any of you lovely people want to add me! just be sure to tell me your cs user if you do :)
xxxxImage.Image.Image.
....elle ★ she/her ★ isfp ★
... ☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus
.. ★ in my reputation era ★

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

xxxxxImagexxxxxxImage

a cappella ep
x
track my pet!
x
important!!
x
credit
x

woahelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosario. » Sun May 16, 2021 2:16 pm

∑Siebren wrote:hows everyone fairing with the new prop hunt event?

I haven't even been able to play it yet ; - ;
    I noticed that my frames in games suddenly dropped drastically - turns out my computer ate half my RAM (that being 4gb out of the 8 I had) so because some of my RAM has died I can't really play my games until I can take it in and get that replaced.
██
██ ▌

██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌

Trans ftm || He/him

───────────────────────────
[ credit ; domsdead ] | [ avatar credit ]

└───────────────────────┘

─────────
███████
─────────

RAPIDLY
─────────
███████
─────────

.I
T

M
E
A
N
S
F
O
R
G
E
T

.I
T
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
███████
NOTHING
nothing ! nothing ! nothing !

TOxMExx
to me! to me! to me! to me!
Rosario.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun May 16, 2021 2:18 pm

I've been having a lot of fun with Windtrace! Takes me back to playing blockhunt in minecraft way back in 2013.
I have noticed people have a... tendency to forget to look up though. Simply climbing a tree shouldn't work as often as it does. |D
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostmaker » Mon May 17, 2021 3:22 pm

i've been having a lot of fun w the windtrace event, as well!! i'm really bad at playing as hunter, though </3

i think i actually saw a video of an albedo user just.. standing next to 2 of the maids at the dawn winery during a game & the hunter passing by them at least 10 times because they didn't realize LOL
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yen. » Mon May 17, 2021 4:02 pm

I get super nervous playing windtrace but I've had a few interesting runs! One I did yesterday, I was hiding and a favor just dropped down on top of me haha I was very confused but grateful for that insane luck. Another game today today, I had already reached the coin limit so I just sat Diluc down at Dawn Winery and had a nice glass of grape juice with the hunter, they were nice and just let me vibe til the end. They didnt end up catching the other two rebels either, both were using Mona who makes the event so easy as a rebel. You can only see her sprint if you have co-op teammate effects on, so make sure you have that on when playing in case you become a hunter!
千年孤單的星河

──yen • he/him

──kalons

──zzzz....

.是否還能掙脫
yen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jocellynn » Wed May 19, 2021 11:44 am

New banner is out, gl to all my fellow Eula pullers (: got her in my first 12 pulls (2 single to try to hit that soft and 10 when the soft wasn't hit)! Very happy since it wasn't a guaranteed given the fact that I pulled Childe last banner.

Joce | she/him [no they ty] | Shippingcart on pretty well any other site (tH, DA, AJGW)

jocellynn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me