Valley of Kings || Fans and Friends

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Valley of Kings || Fans and Friends

Postby ToxicShadow » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:14 pm

Heyas!

I'm looking to trade this kid (they still have all 3 breeding slots available), that is based off of a tibetan mastiff, for another lion. Please PM me (or DM me on the VoK discord) if interested! Their oekaki page is here.
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nia The Elf » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:04 am

Howdy! I made a free simple icon base! You may use it yourself, or I'll be glad to make your lions for you for free ^^
The link to the download and examples is that <-, the stash file is linked at the top, and examples of color-ins I've done are below that <3
Forewarning; I may be a little slow getting round to you as i'm working on adopts and artfight, but I'll get round to it <3
There's no lion limit, though if I need to do line edits - it'll take a while ^^'

Feel free to pm me here, though I do prefer contact via discord (NiaTheElf#4952) as it doesn't fill my inbox haha
Nia The Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:04 am

mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:17 am

Raffling off two of #300's children! Both raffles end on July 23rd!

Halfblood Leopard
Colorful
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:09 am

Mark
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:42 am

hello! i took an impromptu break from VOK for personal reasons and haven't been able to come back on until now.
      my memory is still pretty foggy over what i left hanging from there, so if there's any artist stuff i promised you that i haven't gotten to yet, please let me know so i can do them now! i have some free time for a while so i'm going to try to pick up from where i left and catch up :))
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galeslash7 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:00 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Macaw and am just getting started with VoK! I am super excited to get started with my Pride and get to know other Prides and owners too! I would love to talk or get tips, so you can always PM me! (sadly don't have discord)
Loki here will take you to the MACAW JUNGLE!!!
A storage of all my adopts!
ImageImage
Galeslash7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clementine Cloud » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:05 am

Hello, I'm also new to VoK, I haven't posted anything yet but have been reading through the different threads and getting an idea for how this whole arpg works! I do have a question though, I was looking at the MYO thread and I see they're bought with points earned through completed prompts, which are completed through art or creative writing typically. Now my question is, would someone be allowed to complete these prompts *before* they have a founder so that they would be able to purchase a basic MYO and create their own founder? I've been reading through all of the different threads to try and figure out if this would be possible/allowed and haven't found a definitive answer, so if someone could let me know that would be great! It could be that its just a weird scenario that's not commonly asked about and that's why I haven't been able to find info on this. Thanks!
Clementine Cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:43 am

Clementine Cloud wrote:Hello, I'm also new to VoK, I haven't posted anything yet but have been reading through the different threads and getting an idea for how this whole arpg works! I do have a question though, I was looking at the MYO thread and I see they're bought with points earned through completed prompts, which are completed through art or creative writing typically. Now my question is, would someone be allowed to complete these prompts *before* they have a founder so that they would be able to purchase a basic MYO and create their own founder? I've been reading through all of the different threads to try and figure out if this would be possible/allowed and haven't found a definitive answer, so if someone could let me know that would be great! It could be that its just a weird scenario that's not commonly asked about and that's why I haven't been able to find info on this. Thanks!

hello and welcome to vok!
store points can be earned before getting a founder with the use of NPCs (like Midas so you can make a myo your founder.
the founder is just the first lion in your pride so if you'd like to make a myo and make it the leader of your pride that's completely fine! so you can still request a founder if you'd rather complete the prompts with a lion that will stay a part of your pride.
feel free to ask if you have any more questions.

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:20 pm

I got 250mc and i'm not sure what to spend it on :/ i got items i dunno who i would use it on xD Someone wanna talk to me ? Give me some advice and suggestions
Last edited by Flicka on Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me