☢ Toxic Dog Fan Club ☢ *Please check first page!* New Poll!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

If a toxic giveaway was started how should it be done?

Once every 1-2 months(depends on how many I can get ahold of)
41%
One annual/biennial of an entire set whoever wins wins them all
7%
One annual/biennial of a whole set, 5 winners of whichever outcome they enter for
44%
Other(Please comment!)
No votes
No giveaway should be done
7%

Total votes : 27

Re: ☠ Toxic Club ☠ Show off your toxics!

Postby Sorrel » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:31 am

Yoshison wrote:I know few people with the whole set, if you got the blue one you'd be one of the few!

I know, and I'd be uber happy. :3 All that'd be left is obtaining a dogtag and UR B-Wolf and I'd be content. :D
Wolfstorm100 & I are merging accounts~ Once merged, if you'd like to contact me, just shoot a PM making sure you specify who you want to talk to. Thanks! ^^
Sorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tora Dingo » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:51 am

Username: Tora34
Your toxic(if you have one):
Pet's name: Epic

Toxic color(put the color you want if you don't have one): I do have the purple, but my favorite is the blue one. :)
True story: I'm never on chicken smoothie.

My Tumblr, where I actually do stuff: Beware of the fandom posts
Tora Dingo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yoshison » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:00 am

Sorrel wrote:
Yoshison wrote:I know few people with the whole set, if you got the blue one you'd be one of the few!

I know, and I'd be uber happy. :3 All that'd be left is obtaining a dogtag and UR B-Wolf and I'd be content. :D

Speaking of UR I got a UR Cat today for a few '10s XD[/endspam]

Anyway going toxic auction hunting!
Yoshi's auction thread||Yoshi's trade thread||Yoshi's Art Gallery||Yoshi's Character Thread *coming soon*|| Formspring
Next dream pet: BMD (Bernese Mountain Dog)
LF: Freebie Art and Scientist items ^^
Yoshison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorrel » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:16 am

Yoshison wrote:
Sorrel wrote:

Speaking of UR I got a UR Cat today for a few '10s XD[/endspam]

Anyway going toxic auction hunting!

Luckkkyyy~ :3

Thank you. I will probably being putting the blue toxic plus some other 08 july/august as another auto for my auction
Wolfstorm100 & I are merging accounts~ Once merged, if you'd like to contact me, just shoot a PM making sure you specify who you want to talk to. Thanks! ^^
Sorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yoshison » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:48 am

I was going to auto your Purple Toxic auction with my black UR 2009 re-release but I knew you wanted a Blue one so I didn't bid. I got 21 pets from someone for my UR cat though, including a blue Creamsicle and a Wood Angel.[/endspam]
Yoshi's auction thread||Yoshi's trade thread||Yoshi's Art Gallery||Yoshi's Character Thread *coming soon*|| Formspring
Yoshison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorrel » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:51 am

Yoshison wrote:I was going to auto your Purple Toxic auction with my black UR 2009 re-release but I knew you wanted a Blue one so I didn't bid. I got 21 pets from someone for my UR cat though, including a blue Creamsicle and a Wood Angel.[/endspam]

I don't care if I wanted a blue one..I would've loved you if you traded a UR Cat for it!! O.o Oh, well. Congratz on your wood angel. x3

Hm, if my tox auction ends, should I accept Lunar's offer even if it's unfair to me since I'm looking for the blue tox? Or should i see if she would add....?
Sorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yoshison » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:57 am

I didn't know, I so terribly sorry XD!

Well, it's up to you, because you were looking for the blue tox, but you could wait a bit and see what else there is. If you're lucky lunar MIGHT (very very small chance) add one of his/her UR cats out of lord knows how many he/she has.
Yoshison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **SuperSquid!!SS » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:08 pm

cool i have a wood angle too!
**SuperSquid!!SS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorrel » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:08 pm

Yoshison wrote:I didn't know, I so terribly sorry XD!

Well, it's up to you, because you were looking for the blue tox, but you could wait a bit and see what else there is. If you're lucky lunar MIGHT (very very small chance) add one of his/her UR cats out of lord knows how many he/she has.

She has 7. And no she wouldn't. She is trying to complete her collection, but her hoard is special to her. :3

Gah, I want my auction to end already! >< No one wants the Mint horse, so I'm going to end up giving it to Maplefrost because she wants it really bad and she offered me a nonballoon and dark shima...so.../end spam

If anyone wants a purple tox, they can enter my auction. i don't have many good offers, so, you might have a really good chance.
Sorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark dragon » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:13 pm

Username:astrosaur
Your toxic(if you have one):a nick yellow toxic.
Toxic color(put the color you want if you don't have one): a yellow it would be my dreamy! http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=2165948 <3333
mods me and Simple Serenity are bffs in real-life and we sometimes log-on from each-others computers i used to be astrosaur now i am dark dragon please dont steal!

Image Rick the fish <3

dark dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me