FR Chat V. 45 (Join Our CS Friendly Discord Server!)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: FR Chat V. 45 (Join Our CS Friendly Discord Server!)

Postby Millie Mae » Fri May 12, 2023 10:27 am

Have the following for gems or treasure or unhatched eggs

Patchwork dog
Yellow punk dog
Pps dragon cat
Blue Android
Malk mutants
2016 flying dog store pets
2016 cheetah store pets (including pps cheetah)
900+ store pets from 2020-2023
Old VRs
Some old rares
EVERYTHING IS UFT

EVERYTHING IS UFT
Millie Mae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skysong » Sat May 13, 2023 2:18 am

#Selling

Nature sprite for 2500g

Proof I have it is here, on this dragon

Message me on here or on FR!
Skysong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrinaLestrange » Tue May 16, 2023 2:38 am

I've been thinking about selling my EY gaoler, but I've got no clue what she's worth. She's 3 years old and has one gene currently. I'm also not sure how to go about finding someone who wants her 😅
Any ideas on worth?
I'm happy to announce that I am the mommy of a little girl named Chloe! Born June 2nd 2015!
Anastasia born April 23 2019!
Monroe born September 28 2023!
My birthday is Feb 9th!
DrinaLestrange

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Tue May 16, 2023 3:42 am

Not me finally figuring out how to lvl dragons with my 2 lvl 25s and grinding all night to make gold to trade for CS pets. So much work. So worth it. But also rip sleep.

Any tips how to lvl as fast as possible? Currently using 2 lvl 25s to lvl 1 dragon in Boreal wood. Is there a faster way?

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plecostomus enjoyer » Tue May 16, 2023 4:53 am

General Chaos wrote:Not me finally figuring out how to lvl dragons with my 2 lvl 25s and grinding all night to make gold to trade for CS pets. So much work. So worth it. But also rip sleep.

Any tips how to lvl as fast as possible? Currently using 2 lvl 25s to lvl 1 dragon in Boreal wood. Is there a faster way?

go to the mire or a level 25 venue. boreal wood will give you a measley amount of exp, it's not worth trying to level there
hi im luce! im a disabled adult player. my pronouns are it/it/itself and hy/hym/hyr.
i love fish and i have two dogs, a border collie mix named rosie and a hound named chance!
all my pets, items and c$ can be traded in exchange for lorwolf and flight rising currency
plecostomus enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Tue May 16, 2023 5:48 am

plecostomus enjoyer wrote:
General Chaos wrote:Not me finally figuring out how to lvl dragons with my 2 lvl 25s and grinding all night to make gold to trade for CS pets. So much work. So worth it. But also rip sleep.

go to the mire or a level 25 venue. boreal wood will give you a measley amount of exp, it's not worth trying to level there

Thank you! You are right, it gives a LOT more exp.

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ » Tue May 16, 2023 10:40 am

Omg you were levelling in Boreal Wood?? I'm so sorry ;-; your poor wrists!!
    Not sure what you're levelling for, BUT if it's fodder and you're smart about stat distribution (or read a guide; there's lots of lvl25 build guides on FR) you can cut back to one Lvl25 in the Mire (Mire Flyer build, I think that's called - not sure, I haven't built a lvl25 in years) to level 2 dragons at once, which is less buttons to press too.

maocifer#7930
    ╔ ◦ ◦ ════════════════════╗
    British Horticulturist and avid
    Wendigoon enthusiast who plays
    far too much Warframe than
    is good for my sleep schedule

╚════════════════════ ◦ ◦ ╝
    tradesflightrisinginsta
ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RM Damika » Thu May 18, 2023 2:22 am

hatscht this wan Image but don´t like it anymore , if som wan like it i sell it
ImageImageImage
RM Damika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Thu May 18, 2023 2:37 am

ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ wrote:

Not sure what you're levelling for, BUT if it's fodder and you're smart about stat distribution (or read a guide; there's lots of lvl25 build guides on FR) you can cut back to one Lvl25 in the Mire (Mire Flyer build, I think that's called - not sure, I haven't built a lvl25 in years) to level 2 dragons at once, which is less buttons to press too.

So I looked it up and built my arcane 25 dragon to what it's supposed to be and eliminate STILL doesn't one shot in the mire. What's going on?

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plecostomus enjoyer » Thu May 18, 2023 4:57 am

General Chaos wrote:
ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ wrote:

So I looked it up and built my arcane 25 dragon to what it's supposed to be and eliminate STILL doesn't one shot in the mire. What's going on?

are you using a rally stone? you can't one shot eliminate mire enemies without rallying your trainer dragon first
hi im luce! im a disabled adult player. my pronouns are it/it/itself and hy/hym/hyr.
i love fish and i have two dogs, a border collie mix named rosie and a hound named chance!
all my pets, items and c$ can be traded in exchange for lorwolf and flight rising currency
plecostomus enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me