Lioden Fanclub V.2 - Come Join Us!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Lioden Fanclub V.2 - Come Join Us!

Postby Sinbreaker » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:46 am

Welcome to the Lioden Fanclub
Hello everyone and welcome! If you have never heard of Lioden, perhaps take a look around the thread. Lioden is a sim collection game similar to Flight Rising and Chicken Smoothie. You take the role of a male lion who is building his pride and protecting Africa from different monthly events. The lions can vary in color, gender, markings and even mutations! Allowing each Pride to be unique and specific to your personal taste.

Why a Fanclub?
➸ Lioden is a fun and wonderful game in which I have met many great people, and even ran into some CS players! Oddly enough, I don't hear hardly anything about it here on Chicken Smoothie. So let's fix that with a fanclub! New and old players are welcome alike, and we look forward to having great time with you!

➸ After talking with Moderators and the original fanclub owner, we were given permission to remake this thread! Please do not remake it after 900 pages unless you are apart of our staff team!

YOU ARE HEREFirst Post
What is Lioden?
Thread Rules
Thread Staff
Current Event Info
Helpful Links
Breeding Info
FAQ
Last edited by Sinbreaker on Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:23 pm, edited 13 times in total.
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

X X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

What is Lioden?

Postby MoonStone00 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:44 pm

➸What is Lioden?
➸Firstly, welcome to the brand new Lioden fan club!
We were given special permission to remake this thread. What is Lioden you might ask? Lioden is a game similar to cs, and flight rising! You can collect, breed, feed, play with, and fight with your Lions!

➸You can design your lions, start your lion pride, and explore the vastness that is Africa!
Last edited by MoonStone00 on Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:55 am, edited 12 times in total.
MoonStone00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP: Lioden Fanclub V.2 (Do Not Post)

Postby Mozzy. » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:54 pm

RULES

Not Overly Violent / Gore
We understand the tolerance on Lioden is higher, but you must still abide by the CS rules.
You can post light gore only; blood spatter & scars are ok.
Anything more cannot be posted or linked on CS.

No Bullying
No insulting others on the thread or via PM, backlashing at Mods, name calling, belittling people, bashing artwork/lions/ideas ect.
Please respect everyone on the thread, you may not agree with something but don't start a fight over it.

No Spam / Begging / Offtopic Posts
Spam is a violation of the CS rules, and thus not allowed here.
Posts must be related to Lioden, and must contribute to the conversation or start a new one. Anything else will be removed.
Begging is also against CS rules and is not tolerated here.

Stud Requests are only allowed every 5 pages.

Sales & Questions
Allowed once per Lioden rollover, not allowed on the same page.
Questions can only be asked once per page, per 24 hours.

Giveaways & Raffles
Allowed one every 5 pages.
Must NOT be relating to a sale.

No Cross-site Trading
Lioden doesn't allow trading their in game currency / goods for another websites', or real life currency. Any posts advertising cross site trading will be reported & removed.

Art Sales
Any art sales involving LD currency need to have some sort of conversation about payment on LD for records. Otherwise if something goes wrong LD staff can't help.

As Mods of the thread we can change, add or remove rules as we see fit.
Last edited by Mozzy. on Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mozzy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Thread Staff

Postby rentropy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:56 pm

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
Sinbreaker
Lioden #136399

xx.xx
Young and Beautiful
Lioden #144518

x.x..x.x
MoonStone00
Lioden #153991
Last edited by rentropy on Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:30 am, edited 21 times in total.
rentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Current Event

Postby Pear » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:58 pm

Monthly Events
➸Every month, Lioden hosts different events every month! You can access events by going to the 'Event' tab on the menu bar. They tend to begin on the first of the month, and end on the last day of that month. Each event involves a new currency that you can only use during that month. If you don't use all of your event currency for the month, don't worry! It carries over for when that event rolls back around.

February Event: Aphrodisia
Event Start: February 1st at 00:00 AM Lioden Time
Event End: February 28th at 11:59 PM

Event Currency: Heart Shells Image
Heart Shells (HS) are obtained via event explore encounters located in any biome. You can also obtain them by flirting with other player’s lionesses in the Event tab. You can do so every 15 minutes. If someone is flirting with your lionesses, you can slap them, and earn a few heart shells that way. However, you aren’t guaranteed to chase them away, and thus won’t get any if that’s the case.

The Flirt Shop
The flirt shop opens through a community effort by successfully flirting with other user's lionesses. In this shop, you can buy various decor and items with heart shells. Some of the more notable items include the Leopard Orchid, Grain of Paradise, Yohimbe Bark, Buffalo "enhancer", and more! There are different tiers, so if you don't see the item you're looking for, it probably hasn't been unlocked yet.

In addition to this, there are also a good variety of applicators that can be used to apply special bases and markings.

The Slap Shop
Opposite of the flirt shop, the slap shop opens through slapping other people's lions when they come to flirt with your lionesses. Here you can also spend your heart shells to get decor and other items. A notable item from this shop would be a lion "enhancer". You can also purchase any of the Rugged markings here. There are different tiers, so if you don't see the item you're looking for, it probably hasn't been unlocked yet. Once the third tier of the slap shop is unlocked, there are also NCL exclusive markings that are released into explore.

PVP for SB
You can also buy the option to add a "Battle for SB" option to battle other players once a day to get SB for the duration of the event.

Lover's Crafting
After all three tiers of both the slap shop and the flirt shop open, the Lover's Crafting will open and you will be able to craft February-only items in the crafting area of the Monkey Business Decor Crafting area. Here, you can craft gems into items including decor and applicators. You can also craft the item "Dove Feast", which gives you +20% impression.

First Post
What is Lioden?
Thread Rules
Thread Staff
YOU ARE HERECurrent Event Info
Helpful Links
Breeding Info
FAQ
Last edited by Pear on Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Pear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Helpful Links

Postby Young and Beautiful » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:03 pm

Last edited by Young and Beautiful on Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.

You can call me Y&B~

Young and Beautiful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding Info

Postby rentropy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:06 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx

Breeding Info
Breeding is a big part of lioden, and there is a lot to know about it! If you're new to Lioden, or interested in joining, you should probably take some time to read up on breeding and everything that goes with it.

Bases
Every lion on Lioden has a base color. This color is the color of their fur underneath all their markings. Bases can be Common, Uncommon, Rare, and Special. There a five different ways to obtain bases:
NCL Bases: These bases can be found on newly claimed lionesses and rolled kings. They can also be applied using Base Changers. If your male lion is a Dreamboat, you can claim lionesses with certain Special Bases in the wild.
Custom Bases: Custom Bases can be applied using base changers, they can be Common or Uncommon.
Breed-Only Bases: Breed-Only Bases can not be applied using base changers or any other applicators, they can only be achieved via breeding. They can be Rare or Special. In order to achieve a Special Breed-Only base, one parent must have the base for it to pass onto cubs.
Combo Bases: Combo Bases cannot be applied using base changers or any other applicators. They can only be achieved by breeding two specific bases together. These bases can be Common or Special.
Applicator Bases: Applicator bases can only be applied with their respective base applicators. Applicator bases require at least one parent to have the base in order for it to potentially pass onto cubs. There are four different ways to obtain applicator bases: Craftable Applicators can be crafted, either year round or during their respective event, Explore Applicators can be found while exploring during their respective event, Shop Applicators can be purchases from a specific shop during their respective event, and Storyline Applicators are given out as rewards for completing storylines during their respective events. All applicator bases are special.

Breeding Items
There are 13 different breeding items that all have specific uses. Breeding items can be used to increase fertility, decrease fertility, increase mutation chance, decrease breeding cooldown, immediately send a lioness into heat, induce a miscarriage, have a lioness of any fertility become pregnant on first attempt, and increase the chance that a mutation, base, marking, or mane shape be passed down to cub.

Studding
Studding is a way that you can breed one of your lionesses to a King that is not your own! If you're looking for a specific base or mane type, or even mutation, that your King does not possess, you can pay a studding fee and breed your lioness with another male lion. If a King offers Studding services, the information is found on the bottom of the King's page.

Heats
A lioness can only breed when she is in heat. A lioness must be an adult in order to go into a heat, cubs and adolescents are not old enough to breed. A lioness's heat cycle lasts for four days. When she first goes into heat, there will be a message at the top of her page that says "This lioness is in heat and will be for 3 more days". Her heat will continue onto the fourth day, in which it will state she will be in heat for "0 more days".

Fertility
Fertility is how likely your lioness is to get pregnant when bred. It is a chance or a likelihood. This means you and/or the stud that you are using may have to breed with a lioness multiple times before they get pregnant. A successful breeding could take 5 tries or it could take 500, depending on her fertility. It also correlates to how "good" your lioness' genes are. Although mutations can occur at all fertility levels, the lower your lioness' fertility is the more likely she is to produce one. There are 7 different levels of Fertility: Goddess (100%), High (90-99%), Good (80-89%), Average (70-79%), Low (51-69%), Very Low (1-50%), Infertile (0%), these lionesses cannot get pregnant without the help of a chasteberry.

Mutations
With every breeding, there is a small chance that a cub with a mutation is born. There are many different types of mutations, the main categories being Non-Lethal Mutations, Lethal Mutations, and Hybrids. Lower fertility lionesses have a better chance to produce mutations. Certain breeding items can increase the chance of producing a mutated cub. Only Piebald Mutations and Primal Mutations can be passed down through breeding. These mutations can also be applied using a Mutie On Demand applicator.
Non-Lethal Mutations: these are mutations that are not lethal to the cub. Lions born with non-lethal mutations can live full lives. Some non-lethal mutations can prevent a lion or lioness from hunting, patrolling, and being kinged. Most mutations can effect both genders. Only Mane Mutations, Double Uterus, and Smilus (Primal) do not effect both genders. Not all mutations can be seen from birth. Mane mutations, overgrown teeth/claws, and double uterus, all appear when a lion or lioness reaches two years old (maneless males appear at 1 year during adolescent stage.
Lethal Mutations: Mutations that are lethal are very rare. A lion with a lethal mutation has a guaranteed chance of dying before it reaches adolescence. There are 8 different Lethal Mutations: Cyclopia, Harlequin Ichtyosis, Conjoined, Two Heads, Lipomatosis, Sirenomelia, Extra Limbs, and Deaf. Deaf is the only lethal mutation that does not guarantee that the cub will die before adolescence. The only way to keep a cub with a lethal mutation from dying is to freeze them with Jellyfish. You can get these playing the slots game, and will make the cub immortal
Hybrids: Hybrids are a special and very rare type of mutation. There are currently only two Hybrid mutations: the Leopon, a Leopard-Lion hybrid, and a Tigon, a Tiger-Lion hybrid. Hybrids are obtained exactly the same way as any other mutation. However, there is a small chance that a Leopon or Tigon female will pass down the mutation to one of her cubs. First Generation hybrids are very rare.
Last edited by rentropy on Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:03 am, edited 13 times in total.
rentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP: Lioden Fanclub V.2

Postby remy! » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:08 pm

FAQ

Q. How many accounts can one person own?

Two! Each person is allowed to own two accounts. If you share a computer with a family member, they can make two accounts as well. If you decide to have two accounts, you can link them together to be able to transfer items and currency to one another with ease!

Q. How do I get started? What should I do first?

Follow the tutorial that appears when you start a new account! Not only will it help you with the basics of the game, but if you complete it you are awarded currency and item bundles that will help you get a good start in setting up your pride!

Q. What can I do on Lioden?

Breed, design, hunt, explore, games- the list goes on! When you’re waiting for your Explore bar to fill up again, consider checking out the Games to win prizes. Or try taking items you have to sell at Monkey Business or craft them into some decor to dress up your lions. Just want to relax and have a fun time? Consider joining in on the Forums or Main Chat!

Q. Can I trade Chicken Smoothie or some other website currency for Lioden?

Nope. Lioden has strict rules about offsite trading. Lioden does not allow users to buy/exchange currency, items or lions for other gaming website’s currency/items. You can sell artwork though for real world currency. Note: You cannot sell artwork for other website’s currency. I.e. Chicken Dollars, FR Gems or dA Points.

Q. What is the difference between Silver Beetles, Golden Beetles and Event Currency?

Silver Beetles can be acquired in game through natural gameplay. SB (Silver Beetles) are Lioden’s primary currency. Golden Beetles are Lioden’s premium currency. Most common way of getting GB (Golden Beetles) is through buying with Paypal or trading with other players. On the occasion you may be able to win a GB through an arcade game or find one at the Giving Tree.

Event Currency changes each month, but serves the same purpose. You can acquire Event Currency different ways each month, but the main way is through Exploring. Event Currency can be used in Event shops to buy seasonal decor, applicators and special items that may not be available the remainder of the year. Event Currency cannot be traded with other accounts unlike SB and GB. It can only be transferred through linked accounts.

Q: What is 'Impression'? How does it affect the game?

There are 10 levels of Impression, ranging from Barely Noticeable to Dreamboat. You gain Impression through various activities, mainly through claiming lionesses. The higher your Impression, the easier it is to convince a wild lioness (NCL) to come home with you. Dreamboat lions also get access to the Special Raffle Lioness, a weekly raffle with a special lady that often has new or rare features. Your Impression bar continues to fill after you hit Dreamboat, every time if fills from then on, your king gains stats.

Q: What Is Decor and how is it used?

Decor are items you can use to dress up your lions! All lions can be dress up- your king, lionesses, and even the cubs! There are some age/gender/mutation specific decor, but those appear mostly in Custom Decor. Custom Decor are exactly like it sounds, Decor made by members of Lioden, and there is more information on it on LD itself.

Q: What are Frozen Lions?

Frozen lions are lions that will not age, die, or need to be fed or played with. To freeze an adolescent or adult lion, you will need a Turritopsis Jellyfish, and to freeze cubs you will need just a plain ol' Jellyfish. You DO have "Frozen Slots", meaning you can only freeze a lion if you have available slots. More slots can, of course, be purchased, but frozen slots get quite expensive. Also keep in mind that frozon lionesses can no longer breed!

Q: What are Lethal Mutations and can I keep them from dying?

Lethal mutations are mutations that usually cause a cub to die at a very young age. Lethal mutation CAN be frozen, however! To freeze cubs, you will need a Jellyfish. Lethal Mutations will have to be frozen fast, as, depending on the kind of mutation, they usually only live about 2-4 days after birth. Alternatively, there is an item in Monkey Business, Safou Fruit, that can be used to completely remove any mutations.

-

First Post
What is Lioden?
Thread Rules
Thread Staff
Current Event Info
Helpful Links
Breeding Info
YOU ARE HEREFAQ
Difference between CS and LD
Last edited by remy! on Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
remy or smokey, they/she, gay, autistic, pagan
cs/fr chat | wermz | cloudsnappers | icon
remy!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Difference

Postby Sinbreaker » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:09 pm

Chicken Smoothie and Lioden are NOT the same
Chicken Smoothie and Lioden are both wonderful and fun gaming websites, with a large and wonderful player base, good staff team, miniature economies and collectable pets.

But LD is targeted to an older crowd, a 16+ crowd. Since we want to welcome a fan club here on CS, we need to be careful what we post to keep CS friendly.

This means please censor yourself when you are referring to specific breeding items.

Lion S*****m = Lion Enhancer
Buffalo S*****m = Buffalo Enhancer
Red C*** = Rooster
Great T** = Great T

Please be mindful, especially during February where there is a lot of dirty jokes.

A gentle reminder!
➸ You cannot mention other browser based games while on Lioden- unless through PMs so if you want to invite your friends (who also play CS) to the Lioden Fanclub, please invite them through PM or here on Chicken Smoothie.

If you have any questions about these two websites in regards to conflicting rules, don't hesitate to PM me!

First Post
What is Lioden?
Thread Rules
Thread Staff
Current Event Info
Helpful Links
Breeding Info
FAQ
YOU ARE HEREDifference between CS and LD
Last edited by Sinbreaker on Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.

╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lioden Fanclub V.2

Postby Sinbreaker » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:16 pm

last reserved, now open!

╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
©

╚════════════════╝

Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me