✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.6 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Favorite Titan & Starmobile?

1: Stony Cliff Titan Klawf
6%
2: Open Sky Titan Bombirdier
2%
3: Lurking Steel Titan Orthworm
6%
4: Quaking Earth Titan Great Tusk/Iron Treads
20%
5: False Dragon Titan Dondozo/Tatsugiri
22%
6: Segin Starmobile (Dark type)
8%
7: Schedar Starmobile (Fire type)
16%
8: Navi Starmobile (Poison type)
4%
9: Ruchbah Starmobile (Fairy type)
10%
10: Caph Starmobile (Fighting type)
4%

Total votes : 49

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.6 | ✿

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:58 am

So, despite the fact that Koraidon and Miraidon are shiny locked, their shiny data exists in the game, for whatever reason, IDK, other than the possibility of future events where they can be obtained as a shiny. Anyway, thanks to PFQ, I've learned what both a shiny Koraidon and a shiny Miraidon both look like. Here's the art of them while they are deposited on HOME, curtsey of Bulba. Out of the two, which do you guys like better? While I like the fact that Miraidon is more visible than simply giving it a chrome finish, I have to say I like Koraidon better, it looks more like a hot-rod to me.

ImageImage
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:12 am

Legendaries (and other unobtainable shiny pokemon) probably have data in the game to ensure the games don't crash if someone tried to gen them in through other means (and presumably so they have them for other purposes, such as testing maybe). Eternal Flower Floette has a shiny sprite in the data despite not being released, presumably for similar purposes.

ANYWAYSSS pokemon day presents huh. good time bvery fun. transparent text for discussion of the presents
Think it's incredibly funny that the presents was playing so hard into Johto rep with the unowns, and then silver in masters & raikou in pokemon sleep. I know people were expecting Unova, and I was definitely expecting Johto with everything the presents was showing, so I was preparing for a gen 2 game of some kind. Then they went "we are going to Kalos".
Anyways REALLY really really excited for a Legends game set in Kalos. Maybe Eternal Flower Floette will finally be released... only been thirteen years. Also finally Furfrou will be on the switch.
I hope for starters we Don't Get Charmander. I'm expecting charmander to be liek in the game, because Mega Charizard, but i don't want it as a starter choice... my ideal lineup is scorbunny for fire, mudkip or piplup for water, and sprig for grass (bc I've always thought sprigatito had a fleur de lis sort of design feel so i think it could make a nice grass/steel sort of like. noble? a knight maybe...
hopign also we finally get mega flygon. would be really nice
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:19 pm

I can finally relax, I've been working on this collection since Crown Tundra came out, and it's finally done. Regigigas was by far the hardest one to catch

Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist