Animal Crossing Fanclub V2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Animal Crossing Fanclub V2

Postby Social Anxiety » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:31 am

I hope I’m not intruding?? :’) But is anyone here open to trading furniture items? It’s okay if not, I’m just at limited sources rn and I can’t join any discord servers for this, and I’m not willing to sign up on random forum sites just to trade, so I was hoping that I’d find someone here who’s willing- again, it’s okay if you’re not interested, I just wanted to ask in case. For more information about my offer, which mainly has to do with bells (me giving bells for items), here’s the link. (It’s on the official trading thread, which is kind of dead, so rip.) -> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3543716#p125631974
🌈Forgetten🌈
╔══════════════╗
·₊˚。✧✨👁✨✧。˚₊·
🌈☾Hello. My name's Kiwi, I'm genderless.
❥ I use they/them pronouns.

❥ Redoing my sig more soon lmao.☽🌈

·₊˚。✧✨👁✨✧。˚₊·
╚══════════════╝

xxxx╔══════════════╗
iiiiiiii·₊˚。✧✨👁✨✧。˚₊·
iiiiiiiiCredit.
iiiiiiiiMy trading thread.
iiiiiiiiMy ChickenSmoothie CS OCs.
iiiiiiiiCharacter Rehab center.

iiiiiiii·₊˚。✧✨👁✨✧。˚₊·
xxxx╚══════════════╝

x🌈Dandelions🌈
iiiImage

▬❨❥@sPear05, @Dogethememe303, @Hatsune-Miku01, @illogically_Lynx, @TheHuss, @gummyrino, @)'smol'(,
@Jay-Jay, @mollywise, @skelliursa, and @SourSoup are extremely kind people, be respectful towards them.
❩▬
Social Anxiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms. » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:17 am

Social Anxiety wrote:I hope I’m not intruding?? :’) But is anyone here open to trading furniture items? It’s okay if not, I’m just at limited sources rn and I can’t join any discord servers for this, and I’m not willing to sign up on random forum sites just to trade, so I was hoping that I’d find someone here who’s willing- again, it’s okay if you’re not interested, I just wanted to ask in case. For more information about my offer, which mainly has to do with bells (me giving bells for items), here’s the link. (It’s on the official trading thread, which is kind of dead, so rip.) -> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3543716#p125631974

I am! I have too much stuff anyway. Is this on acnl, because that is where my main game is and I can trade there. I can also give my friend code in pms if you want.
Quitting cs, wont be v active here,
Carrd has places to find me I guess

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:24 am

Social Anxiety wrote:I hope I’m not intruding?? :’) But is anyone here open to trading furniture items? It’s okay if not, I’m just at limited sources rn and I can’t join any discord servers for this, and I’m not willing to sign up on random forum sites just to trade, so I was hoping that I’d find someone here who’s willing- again, it’s okay if you’re not interested, I just wanted to ask in case. For more information about my offer, which mainly has to do with bells (me giving bells for items), here’s the link. (It’s on the official trading thread, which is kind of dead, so rip.) -> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3543716#p125631974

I have 40/50 Welcome amiibo cards, sanrio (although sanrio are homemade if that bothers you.), and a few amiibo figures.

I’m too lazy to save up coupons and order them but you’re welcome to ask me to scan a few so you can visit and order them yourself, for free of course.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raining » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:26 am

i can give out literally any furniture items/clothes/accessories/bells for c$ or pets! anyone can pm me if interested. 💖
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌────────────┐

trades // cottontails // buttermilks
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
christy | she/her
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☉ ♉︎xx ☽ ♎︎ xx↑ ♐︎

remember to stay hydrated
& give yourself/others love ♡

└────────────┘
raining

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Social Anxiety » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:23 pm

I’m not sure if tagging works or not, and I rarely speak on forums so idk how it exactly works. So I’m just going to say the usernames of whom I’m replying to, just to clarify, @galaxymouse, @RWBY Rose, and @raining.
I’m sorry about replying late, thank you so much for considering my offer you guys, it means a lot. ^^ I didn’t think anyone would be interested on this thread so hh- I don’t know who to send a private message to first? x’d I guess I’ll just send one to all of you at once, so I hope that’s okay.

I don’t have anymore c$ but I’m willing to trade away pets. But Unfortunately that’s not allowed and I don’t want to get banned.. but would anyone be okay if I gifted them instead? (Surely that’s different from trading? Since I am gifting willing as a thank you.) Also the fact that homemade cards exist, AND work, just astonishes me, so honestly any kind of card, I’m accepting towards. ^^
🌈Forgetten🌈
╔══════════════╗
·₊˚。✧✨👁✨✧。˚₊·
🌈☾Hello. My name's Kiwi, I'm genderless.
❥ I use they/them pronouns.

❥ Redoing my sig more soon lmao.☽🌈

·₊˚。✧✨👁✨✧。˚₊·
╚══════════════╝

xxxx╔══════════════╗
iiiiiiii·₊˚。✧✨👁✨✧。˚₊·
iiiiiiiiCredit.
iiiiiiiiMy trading thread.
iiiiiiiiMy ChickenSmoothie CS OCs.
iiiiiiiiCharacter Rehab center.

iiiiiiii·₊˚。✧✨👁✨✧。˚₊·
xxxx╚══════════════╝

x🌈Dandelions🌈
iiiImage

▬❨❥@sPear05, @Dogethememe303, @Hatsune-Miku01, @illogically_Lynx, @TheHuss, @gummyrino, @)'smol'(,
@Jay-Jay, @mollywise, @skelliursa, and @SourSoup are extremely kind people, be respectful towards them.
❩▬
Social Anxiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:03 pm

You don’t have to gift me anything, it’s no trouble. I have so many cards collecting dust so I’m just glad to put them to use. Just PM me when you’re free. I’m available most days as long as you give me a date and time in advance.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms. » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:14 am

@Social Anxiety
Its fine! You don't have to gift me, I just need to get a lot of furniture out because I have too much stuff that I don't use and it's taking up my inventory. I will be more active after this week ends so you can pm me then or whatever time works best.
Quitting cs, wont be v active here,
Carrd has places to find me I guess

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:33 pm

Aiee! My first AC game was City Folk! Then, my bro broke my Wii! >:(
☮ lex | it/its | lover of lions | 10/21 ☮
kalons trades [mirage (1987) album]
“Good times are ahead! Or behind.
Because they sure aren't here.”

- garfield
Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:34 pm

Ooo! An AC fanclub thread!! Big mark!
"𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉,
𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉
𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖉,
𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌"
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:57 am

I'm going to start putting my money into amazon cards so I can buy some welcome amiibo cards. They cost almost $60 for a pack of 6. I'm in job corps so we only get $24 every 2 weeks and I'm currently putting all my money towards the 4th of July to go on PTO for the weekend. But after that I'll be getting my 180 day raise so I'll start getting $34 every check instead. So I'll only be able to buy one pack per month until I'm out and have an actual job.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me