Animal Crossing Fanclub V2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Animal Crossing Fanclub V2

Postby Asteri.sm » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:13 pm

blazesong wrote:
Asteri.sm wrote:Thats fair man, why are people so rude in this game?? Like its ANIMAL CROSSING stop stealing and be nice:(

its been a thing in all games since visting was a thing, people just want the best stuff, i only know one of the two stolen things ,they stole my money tree money spot , the other was somthing my brother found on the ground but wouldnt tell me what it was.

i have had a look and i do have alot of my flowers now safe so once iv done more work i could have people come back,

Yeah just fence things off, and only have some stuff out for people to take if they want. Thats what im gonna end up doing when i get further into the game
ImageImage

Asteri.sm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:39 pm

We’re getting to the last few days to collect these so I thought I’d offer my extras.

Cherry blossom recipes I have extra of: (will trade these for a diy recipe I don’t own, or just offer idk)

* Cherry blossom tree wall - Available again, they weren’t able to trade

* Cherry blossom clock

* Outdoor picnic set

Bunny day recipes I have extra of: (honestly I’ll trade for random furniture items/clothes that are cute or flower seeds or just offer?)

* lamp

* fence

* wreath

* crown

* table

* vanity

* flooring

* stool

* wall clock

* rug

* glowy garland

If you don’t have anything to offer for some reason for the DIY recipes or want something I don’t have an extra of, I can make the item for you for free if you just give me the materials to make it. I own all the Cherry blossom diy and bunny day diy (minus the recipes that are only available on bunny day of course)
Last edited by Faybell on Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BigGayDisaster » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:07 pm

Does anyone have the following villagers moving out in new horizons? (if you do could you PM me?)
Alfonso, Angus, Antonio, Apollo, Bam, Beau, Bob, Butch, Carmen, Cherry, Chief, Egbert, Erik, Eugene, Fang, Freya, Jambette, Jay, Julian, Kidd, Kyle, Lobo, Lopez, Marshal, Moe, Papi, Pashmina, Raymond, Rodeo, Sherb, Soleil, Tom, Wolfgang, or Zell
The ones I'd like the most are Tom, Fang, Carmen, Beau, Papi, and/or Freya (in that order)

Right now I only have 2 plots left, but I'd like at least one of my favorites in NH

I don't have anyone looking to move out but I do have some spare diy recipes (Lily wreath, bunny day lamp/stool/rug x2/vanity/festive balloons, log pack, and leaf umbrella and could always trade for stuff on here if that's allowed (whoops)
Last edited by BigGayDisaster on Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
BigGayDisaster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:13 pm

^ there’s a glitch right now for adopting villagers being forced out. If it happens you’ll have a bugged plot that says they’re moving out but it won’t go away. It’s not really worth the risk imo. There is a work around to get rid of the bugged plot but it sounds like a major pain. It’s probably best to wait for it to be patched. They seem on top of fixing glitches so it’ll probably be a few weeks to a month. If I were you I’d just wait.

I’m not sure if the bug happens if the person let them move out naturally?
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blazesong » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:14 pm

BigGayDisaster wrote:Does anyone have the following villagers moving out in new horizons? (if you do could you PM me?)
Alfonso, Angus, Antonio, Apollo, Bam, Beau, Bob, Butch, Carmen, Cherry, Chief, Egbert, Erik, Eugene, Fang, Freya, Jambette, Jay, Julian, Kidd, Kyle, Lobo, Lopez, Marshal, Moe, Papi, Pashmina, Raymond, Rodeo, Sherb, Soleil, Tom, Wolfgang, or Zell
The ones I'd like the most are Tom, Fang, Carmen, Beau, Papi, and/or Freya (in that order)

Right now I only have 2 plots left, but I'd like at least one of my favorites in NH

I don't have anyone looking to move out but I do have some spare diy recipes (Lily wreath, bunny day lamp/stool/rug x2/vanity/festive balloons, log pack, and leaf umbrella and could always trade for stuff on here if that's allowed

if the amiibo this wasnt bugged still i could help
edit: ninjaed kinda, the bug is only for villagers moved out using the amiibo invite atm

btw trading CS pets and items for animal crossing stuff isnt allowed, you can trade AC stuff for AC stuff but thats it

would anyone here be interested if i made a AC discord?

i need a new signature

blazesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:22 pm

^ I heard it even happens with campers you use to force out a villager in your town, not just by using amiibo.

In any case I don’t think it’s worth testing. They will probably have a patch for it in a few weeks.

Edit: And oh yeah I’d be interested if it’s npt a super big community, though I’m not quite sure how to use discord yet.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Nishea » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:03 pm

I really love how much personality the villagers have.
It’s so cute when they sing. (TT u TT)

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karinfu » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:14 pm

Princess Nishea wrote:I really love how much personality the villagers have.

I actually kinda disagree! Yeah they sing and do some exercise or play with instruments I put out and it’s cute, but whenever I talk to them they always say the exact same thing, and villagers of the same personality say the exact same things too, it’s so boring. I think they have less personality in this game than the other games.
Saying that, I have been extremely unlucky with ‘villager events’; I’ve only ever played a game with one once and I’ve only randomly been called over about 4 times and I’ve had the game since release :S

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
♓︎ pisces ♓︎
15/03
~

anime pokemon
genshin impact
coding credit
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
Trade
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

karinfu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:09 am

karinfu wrote:

I actually kinda disagree! Yeah they sing and do some exercise or play with instruments I put out and it’s cute, but whenever I talk to them they always say the exact same thing, and villagers of the same personality say the exact same things too, it’s so boring. I think they have less personality in this game than the other games.
Saying that, I have been extremely unlucky with ‘villager events’; I’ve only ever played a game with one once and I’ve only randomly been called over about 4 times and I’ve had the game since release :S

I agree. I was hoping Nintendo would listen to everyone and give the villagers more dialogue/make them more unique. But gosh, I thought it was bad in NL, it's gotten even worse in this game. If there was one thing I could change about this game (because I do love it, don't get me wrong) it would be to give them more personality. I think maybe they thought that making them do all the cute little things around your town could make up for the lack of interesting dialogue, but it doesn't. Their personalities were so unique in CF and WW, but now when I talk to my villagers, they all feel the same :(
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:33 am

Silver Pandorica wrote:
karinfu wrote:

I agree. I was hoping Nintendo would listen to everyone and give the villagers more dialogue/make them more unique. But gosh, I thought it was bad in NL, it's gotten even worse in this game. If there was one thing I could change about this game (because I do love it, don't get me wrong) it would be to give them more personality. I think maybe they thought that making them do all the cute little things around your town could make up for the lack of interesting dialogue, but it doesn't. Their personalities were so unique in CF and WW, but now when I talk to my villagers, they all feel the same :(

oh man i completely agree with both of you !! i remember playing WW when i was younger and having Wart Jr. in my town. (now one of my favorite villagers because of that game <3!!) but i remember him being so rude and angry with me as the player for any little thing but the more you interacted with him, the more of a friend he became! it always felt like the villagers had something new to say and it never got repetitive.

but hot dang i've been actively avoiding any sort of interaction with many of my villagers at the moment because all they do is talk about the same Bunny Day stuff. i was talking with Lucky earlier today ~3-4 times and i think i got the same Bunny Day dialogue around 2 times with the "tree shaking = leaf eggs falling" sort of 'information' that they give you.

and obviously its not only Bunny day as well, their responses are very short and sometimes I want to have a conversation with one of them in general and its just a one-line response thats very generic.

imp / any pronouns / listo
off oekaki gallery

probably an impidimp
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me