Animal Crossing Fanclub V2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Animal Crossing Fanclub V2

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:23 pm

Edit: Never mind, one of my villagers just randomly gifted me some
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OdiAibyouka » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:36 pm

I totally forgot about the Amino cards until my coworker was talking to another customer about them today. He said he was on Target's website right when they were supposed to go live and they were sold out within minutes for our area. Definitely the work of scalpers, which is like the worst. (We also keep getting people coming in to ask about those Squishmellows, which we do not sell, and wow I did not realize they are really hard to buy right now either).

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ᎧᎴᎥ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
~ She/They
~ Gotta collect them all

OdiAibyouka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bubbaberriboo » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:12 pm

my girlfriend; phil is moving in!
      me; *gets phil on an island*

my girlfriend; tasha is my fave squirrel
      me; *gets tasha on an island*

me; i've gotten every octopus at least five times besides marina, who is the one i'd hesitant for
      me; *gets marina almost immediately*

I SWEAR the game is listening to me. yet, i'm almost 200 tickets in and the only sign of sherb i've seen was a DIY from him. stop playing games and give me my boy!!! >:c

update; i joked about wanting barold and what do you know!! I GOT BAROLD. i’m so mad

update 2; after 380+ tickets i got him and i've never felt so relieved

heyo, my name is bumble!
      i'm a non-binary adult who
      uses he/him or xey/xem
      pronouns. i hope you are
      having a lovely day/night!
      - - -
      pets for FR
bubbaberriboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:37 pm

I dug my 3ds out of storage today so will probably start playing new leaf again soon. I’m playing home designer first because I sort of forgot I even owned it lol. I got home designer forever ago for 5$ along with yokai 1 at 5 below. I played yokai and I guess i tossed hd in my case and it got buried... oops. Oh well, I’m playing it now and that’s all that matters I guess. It’s a cute game, I’m liking it so far. I do feel like I’ll get bored of it pretty quickly but I’d say it was def a steal for 5$.

As far as new leaf goes, I’m still deciding if I want to boot up my old town or start a new file on my 2nd copy of new leaf. I do miss my old town but at the same time I bet one of my favorite villagers left by now. >_<
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blazesong » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:28 am

Faybell wrote:I dug my 3ds out of storage today so will probably start playing new leaf again soon. I’m playing home designer first because I sort of forgot I even owned it lol. I got home designer forever ago for 5$ along with yokai 1 at 5 below. I played yokai and I guess i tossed hd in my case and it got buried... oops. Oh well, I’m playing it now and that’s all that matters I guess. It’s a cute game, I’m liking it so far. I do feel like I’ll get bored of it pretty quickly but I’d say it was def a steal for 5$.

As far as new leaf goes, I’m still deciding if I want to boot up my old town or start a new file on my 2nd copy of new leaf. I do miss my old town but at the same time I bet one of my favorite villagers left by now. >_<

i loved happy home design, i kinda want a second one ,perhaps with the new items villagers or more places to do up idk

i need a new signature

blazesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:59 am

Before new horizon released last year, I kind of thought they’d add a watered down version of it in NH since it focused on decorating. Like when you became close enough with a villager they might run up and ask you to remodel the inside of their house for them and you could redo it however you wanted. They already kind of asked that in new leaf but they’d only ask to replace one item instead of giving you free reign to remodel everything.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~LittleBit~ » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:17 pm

So I was searching my Island tonight for Wisp pieces and low and behold I spy with my 2 eyes a lovely Lily of the Valley growing in my Zen garden :o So pleased to finally be a 5 star Island :)
~LittleBit~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Nishea » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:51 pm

~LittleBit~ wrote:So I was searching my Island tonight for Wisp pieces and low and behold I spy with my 2 eyes a lovely Lily of the Valley growing in my Zen garden :o So pleased to finally be a 5 star Island :)

Wow, congrats! (^ u ^)

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loubylou » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:13 pm

hi doesanyone have animal crossing on a switch here?
Loubylou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny*days*ahead » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:32 am

^Yep yep, quite a few people do! Myself included (:
_
"Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."- Proverbs 16:24

sunny*days*ahead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me