Animal Crossing Fanclub V2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Animal Crossing Fanclub V2

Postby opaquii » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:11 pm

Human Rayla wrote:The ones fans generally think are the best are platinum, soul silver/heart gold, and b/w/b2/w2.

But that’s a bit off topic so that’s as much as I’ll say, I don’t want to get into trouble with the mods for spamming. ;_;

Back on topic; is anyone else happy with the villagers personalities? They seem so much more lively than the ones in new leaf. I’m really enjoying interacting with them. In new leaf they felt more like accessories for my town but so far I even like the villagers I think look creepy.

Edit: Does anyone want to add me to send each other items through postcards? I don’t really like playing multiplayer in AC (it stresses me out) but I’d like having someone to swap items everyday or so through mail to help each other catalog stuff. Id just use the default message or something simple like “gift”. If I need to ask you if you’d want a specific item or something it will be through chicken smoothie.

I’d just ask this on Reddit but I have a feeling I’d just get someone greedy only wanting me to give them stuff.

Re-edit; Oh but if you’d like to just do a quick in and out to sell fruits or turnips I’d be ok with that. It’s just hanging out that stresses me. I’m a bit antisocial. :lol:

I'd love to send postcards and gifts if you're still interested :>
Nick - They/Them
    Hiya! It's your friendly neighborhood rat! I draw, roleplay and collect stuff
    Add me on the Switch to play Animal Crossing! SW-6257-8383-4997
opaquii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Human Rayla » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:14 pm

SW-1122-6715-0821 my Screen name for my switch is Human Rayla. :D

I think we have to visit once to send postcards?
Human Rayla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opaquii » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:16 pm

Human Rayla wrote:SW-1122-6715-0821 my Screen name for my switch is Human Rayla. :D

I think we have to visit once to send postcards?

probably? i can visit quickly and then run back to my island ^^
Nick - They/Them
opaquii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Human Rayla » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:29 pm

^ Thank you! I can’t wait to have someone else to send stuff to other than my boyfriend. XD

What kind of items do you like? Or just any to catalog? I also have amiibo posters though my center is closed for upgrade til tomorrow.
Human Rayla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opaquii » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:45 pm

Human Rayla wrote:^ Thank you! I can’t wait to have someone else to send stuff to other than my boyfriend. XD

What kind of items do you like? Or just any to catalog? I also have amiibo posters though my center is closed for upgrade til tomorrow.

Anything is fine really! I sent you a card already asking what fruits you have haha ^^
Nick - They/Them
opaquii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Human Rayla » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:29 pm

^ we took it to pm so we don’t spam.

Does anyone know if wishing a bunch changes the items you get? My bfs town had wishing stars tonight. I wished around 10 times but my bf wished 30 lol.
Human Rayla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Nishea » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:32 pm

I wish there were bicycles or scooters (motorized or normal) in ACNH that we could use to get around the island faster.

In fact, if I can remember correctly both scooters and bicycles have existed as decorative items in previous AC games.

Human Rayla wrote:^ we took it to pm so we don’t spam.

Does anyone know if wishing a bunch changes the items you get? My bfs town had wishing stars tonight. I wished around 10 times but my bf wished 30 lol.

How do you even find wishing stars?
Do you just look up every so often at night and hope to see one?

EDIT:
Also, how many special characters has everyone had visit their island?
So far I've had Wisp and Gulliver visit (Gulliver has visited twice).
Last edited by Princess Nishea on Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bisylizzie » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:49 pm

Human Rayla wrote:^ we took it to pm so we don’t spam.

Instead of getting a letter from Wishy, in this game when you wish on stars, the next day you'll find star fragments all over the beach (I think one for every star you wish on). These are crafting materials, and there's at least three different types (I'd be inclined to say 14, as there's two generic ones and an Aries one, based on what I've collected, so there's probably ones for other star signs)
Bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Human Rayla » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:30 pm

^ ooo ok, thank you! I’m going to have him see if it’s still going on then. If not I at least got around 10-13. :3

Princess nishea: it happens sometimes on clear nights. They make a sound and you’ll se them falling from the sky if it’s going on. You press up to look at the sky and press A to wish on them. The star will light up more if you’ve done it right. :)

So far I’ve had Mabel, Gulliver, and Celeste. My boyfriend had Gulliver, mabel, and Sahara.
Human Rayla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Nishea » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:36 pm

Human Rayla wrote:^ ooo ok, thank you! I’m going to have him see if it’s still going on then. If not I at least got around 10-13. :3

Princess nishea: it happens sometimes on clear nights. They make a sound and you’ll se them falling from the sky if it’s going on. You press up to look at the sky and press A to wish on them. The star will light up more if you’ve done it right. :)

So far I’ve had Mabel, Gulliver, and Celeste. My boyfriend had Gulliver, mabel, and Sahara.

Thanks for answering my question, and wow you've had some really cool special characters visit your island!

Mabel actually appeared inside of Nook's Cranny not long after it opened on my island, so I hope I get her as a legit visiting character soon. (^ u ^)

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me