Buttermilk Fanclub (Hiatus 3/1/21)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Buttermilk Fanclub V.2

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:55 pm

Username: rescue2001
Link to your barn: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4040330
Preferred pronouns: she/her

Also looking for a couple slots mostly bull slots, l am willing to do any 1 of my heifer slots for 2 bull slots, would prefer trading slots from cookie sense she has all her slots while my other two dont just dm me or pm me me my discord user is rescue :)
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumilys » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:12 pm

username: poemo
link to your barn: shallop shores barn
preferred pronouns: she/her ( u can just call me poe c : )

@Marilu. - awe, such adorable milks! paris is such a cutie!!

@LadyChinaAru - welcome back to the community; i have also been gone for a bit lmao,,,,

@Rescue2001 - best of luck finding your slots!! : )

i love buttermilks sm but i haven't been very active with the community :" ), i'm going to do my best to stay active
and understand how things work!! <33
lumilys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImogenEquine » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:42 pm

Hey guys, I drew these plushie buttermilk lines and am offering color-ins. PM for prices & to discuss getting one. It’ll be hard to keep your hands off these softies c;

4ED5825B-6B6E-4814-84AF-424CE4D217C7.jpeg
4ED5825B-6B6E-4814-84AF-424CE4D217C7.jpeg (71 KiB) Viewed 210 times

(ps. the little stitch marks are optional and the image can be made transparent)
╔══════════════════════╗

you don't have to say 'I love you' to say 'I love you'

my poor mental health is a WIP, much like this sig
feel free to pm me to chat or anything c:

⠀ ⠀⠀ artist ♘ d&d player ♘ sapphic ♘ adopts ⠀⠀⠀ Image

╚══════════════════════╝
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ (my goodness, I hope to own a cinnamon roll some day)
⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Image
ImogenEquine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:50 am

Hey everyone! To get some more conversation in the fan club I’ve come up with a couple questions for you guys to answer if you have the time. Feel free to answer in a sentence or really go into detail. I look forward to reading your responses! <3

Code: Select all
[center][b]Who is your favorite cow in your barn?[/b]

[b]What is your barn name and how did you come up with it?[/b]

[b]Which buttermilk is your favorite? (Could be owned by you or someone else)[/b]

[b]Which calf stole your heart when you saw it?[/b]

Please also add a compliment (or a couple) to a member of the community to share some love! <3[/center]
Last edited by Kassypen on Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BadgerBuddies » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:28 am

Who is your favorite cow in your barn?
This was hard but I think I’m gonna go with Sherb! She’s just absolutely precious and one the the moos I feel more connected to.

What is your barn name and how did you come up with it?
My barn is Buttermilk Babies and honestly it was just a random name that popped into my head that I really liked. I call everything baby or bby or bab or some other similar variation so I guess that’s why my brain thought it up?! Haha

Which buttermilk is your favorite?
Favorite bull is hands down Cactus! I am too indecisive to decide which Buttermilk in general is my fav that isn’t one of my own atm! Might edit this once I figure it out haha
EDIT: I figured it out obvs it’s this precious seal bab I’m dumb for not realizing sooner

Which calf stole your heart when you saw it?
This one was hard as well! There’s quite a few I love but this bab takes the cake for now!

Please also add a compliment (or a couple) to a member of the community to share some love! <3
-Vol n abi: congrats on the new mod positions! Y’all are gonna kick butt at being mods! And Abi!! Your designs in the artist search thread make my heart melt you should be super proud of them!<3
Last edited by BadgerBuddies on Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mierose » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:00 am

It's a hard choice, but my favorite has to be Rosaline! I love her soft, elegant, rosy look and her development too. Her development really personally connects with me and I get a lot of joy out of writing it.
My barn is Primrose Peak. I knew I wanted a mountain barn so I chose peak, and I'm a huge fan of alliteration so I needed a nice sounding "p" word. Primrose just sounds so serene and elegant, it was perfect.
Which buttermilk is your favorite? (Could be owned by you or someone else)
Out of my buttermilks, Rosaline is my favorite. In terms of buttermilks that I don't own, this gal is my all time favorite. A true sweetie I love her to death.
Out of orphan calves, this kiddo is just perfect. I love the colors, the sparkles, and of course that lil cat! Just an all around precious calf. Out of breedings, this girly is my favorite. I love the colors and the precious but also really elegant lil flowers. Just a lovely gal.
Please also add a compliment (or a couple) to a member of the community to share some love! <3

vol - congrats on the new mod position! you're such a sweetie and always really nice to talk to or just randomly dm to chat. you're such a strong person and i'll always be proud of you in what you do <3
abi - congrats on the mod position as well! you're also sweet...like so sweet. strawberries covered in sugar sweet. you're also incredibly hilarious and so fun to talk to! you always know how to lighten the mood <3
micki - you're such a big sweetie and the coolest bro in town. honestly, where would i be without your jokes and B)s and chats. ily so much and you're such a great friend, even when the discussion is a little bit more serious. you just know how to be an all around one hundo person. i love you to death mickster and i'm proud of you and your passions and what you're able to accomplish <3
morgana banana - morg! you're such a sweet, talented, hilarious, brave, and incredible person. i was sad to see you step down, but you did what you had to do to keep yourself up which is so important. you're always so strong. you're so generous and always make sure someone who needs something gets it, but though you sometimes have trouble, are also able to be taking the time to work on yourself, which can be so difficult. you're such a solid person and i'm always proud of you <3
jay/neo - jay!! you're so fun to talk to and really funny! you're very active in the discord and also an incredible writer. thank you for helping me get started with some writing the other day. your advice really helped me out <3
ares - you're so funny and sweet and hands down a wonderful friend. you bring laughter to any chat you're in and are just an all around very light fun person. i love getting random dms asking how my day was, and i love chatting with you <3
badger - badger! you're such a sweetie and so fun to talk to! i love discussing animal conservation with you, especially about marine life. you're so educated on that front and the discussions are always so interesting and eye-opening. i also enjoy sharing the communal brain cell with you, except for that time i dropped it in a puddle. she's ok now though, we had a bag of rice on hand <3
sprig - thank you for all the work you do in the community! you do a lot of behind the scenes work that we don't see and are very present in chats. outside of being the big bossman tm, you're also fun to talk to in general. sleep deprived sprig is someone who would be very fun to party with <3
hound - hound, first of all what can i say, your designs are truly so gorgeous? you're always taking risks with designs and they end up looking beautiful in the end. outside of that, you're a very sweet and down to earth person. i have to say i was little spooked getting such a well-known artist in our community, but you're such a big sweetie and so fun to talk to. i love looking at your plant hoard <3
kass - kass you're such a wonderful mod, thank you for all the work you do! i loved chatting with you the other day about your development ideas, they were so creative and you were really nice to talk to. you're all around a really nice person and so incredibly wonderful <3
nia - your designs are gorgeous, thank you for your work as an artist! other than that, you're super funny and really sweet. you lighten up the chat and you're just generally so nice to talk to. you're also so creative, i love seeing your designs and booths in events. thank you also for your recent adopts contributing to spreading positivity in the community <3
dave - thank you so much for the art of rosaline! it made me feel so appreciated and i love seeing you do that for people in the community. i'm sure we all appreciate that dave love. you're such a truly kind person inside and out and i love seeing you around the discord <3
dimi - you've only popped in briefly, and we hadn't spoken in a hot minute before that, but i have to say i love talking to you! you're really such a fun person and i love your personality. definitely good at the sass and the salt, you'll always get a laugh out of me <3
fang - i love your designs, they're so creative and all around lovely. your comp ideas are really nice as well! i love seeing you around as you're always a joy to talk to. i also love how you hold your own and aren't often going to crack under following what everyone else thinks. you're your own unique person who says what they believe and i love that about you <3
areater - thank you for your hard work as a mod! you and kass do wonderfully at keeping up with the community, and i'm sure vol and abi will enjoy working with you as you're wonderful to work with. you're kind, communicative, punctual, and just an all around great person. thank you for what you do <3
lethal - thank you for all of your hard work in the archives! you're always so on top of things and first to pop in and let somebody know if something's up or needs to be taken care of. you're also very communicative which is so helpful to me and i'm sure for the rest of the community. you're also really nice to talk to outside of the archives <3
Last edited by mierose on Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE. SECRET. OF. LIFE. IS. TO. KEEP. LOOKING. UP

MickiJayGonny
KiffKnightDimi

Call me mier or rose | She/her | Lesbian | Sagittarius

Buttermilks

. .. .
mierose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:30 am

hmmm that's really hard, but probably basil because she was my first & i use her for practically everything <3

gladiola herd! i think i just looked up flowers and picked a cool sounding one, since i wanted my herd to have a lot to do with flowers.

Which buttermilk is your favorite? (Could he owned by you or someone else)
that honor is going to have to go to atticus (made by bears, owned by .forever.)!
he's just really beautiful, and his competition was probably the hardest i've ever worked towards, so he's got a special place in my heart. i'm so happy to own one of his calves <3

i have a bunch, but here's just a few of my faves <333

this whole cowmunity is fantastic, y'all are all so positive and fun all of the time! i'm only going to do a couple of compliments since i really should be working on chemistry summer homework rn, but i promise i love you all <3

mierose -- you did a fantastic job with the event archive! thank you for being so on top of everything <3
lucimorningstar. -- you seemed really excited to join the discord server during the event, and it was so kind how quickly you raffled off a slot to your gorgeous sunny! i'm happy you're here <3
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠
⇢ atheist ⇠
⇢ queer ⇠

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:14 am

Guess I should answer these myself!

After a lot of consideration (I really love all of my babies) I've decided Hanna is my favorite cow with her development. She's such a silly thing and I can always picture her making others laugh. But of course I have another large soft spot in my heart for Tulip as she was my first buttermilk, her design is amazing, and she is the moo I use for everything.

My barn name is "Limoncello Grove." I came up with it because I'd just traveled to Europe when it was made and really wanted the farm to be based in the Italian countryside. I also loved the word limoncello and after thinking it over I thought having a barn on a lemon farm would be super cool!

This one was super, super hard. We have so many talented artists that it's almost impossible to choose. So besides most all of buttermilks, especially hound's designs because they're stunning, I'm going to have to go with kiffel's heifer Pikake, designed by sprig. Every part of me melted when I saw this design. I'm pretty sure they are my dream cow and so kiff, if you ever want to rehome her, please consider me! XD

This one is also super hard, but I have to go with qunari's Han, designed by hound. Just everything about him is the best. Everything. I'd give my soul for a slot since I'd love to have him be the father to my dream bull, Gatsby.

Sprig You honestly deserve the most love since I know how hard you work behind the scenes. You run this species beautifully and I can't imagine anyone more fit for the job. Your designs are so incredibly precious as well!
Abi + Vol I'm so excited for you two to join the staff team! You guys are such great members of the community and have so far taken to the role perfectly. I know how exciting this all is, I remember when I first joined staff! But anyways, you guys are both so sweet and I'm excited to get to know you better.
.River. ily dude. It's been so fun to get to know you and talk to you more recently. You're such an amazing person with a great sense of humor. I love chatting with you about all of the species we are both in, and I've loved developing my CDH's with you. You're the best. Also, you gave me my first kal and for that I am forever grateful.
Albino_ Although I haven't had the chance to talk to you much outside of the server, you gifted my Azuli, my first BRT, and I love both him and you for it <3
mier You are such a bright light in the community and I love chatting with you both in the bm server and outside it! You are literally one of the sweetest people I've met through cs. ily <3
All of the artists You guys rock. Every one of you works so, so hard and never complains. After the last event you have so much on your plate but I have no doubt every new cow and companion will knock my socks off. I love all of your designs and bms wouldn't exist without you!
The buttermilk community (especially those on the discord) I wish I had the time to go through each and every one of you to give you a shout out. You all deserve one big time. It fills me with joy to see what a positive and friendly cowmunity you guys make buttermilks. You guys are the gears of this whole species and I love and appreciate everyone for it. You guys rock and make my job very easy, so thank you! c;
Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:56 pm

I adore all of my ladies, they really do hold a special place in my heart and I connect with them a lot- however, two of them are significantly meaningful to me: Hotaru and Cahira. These two ladies are so very important to me, both tiny reminders of my own strength and mental fortitude.

Firefly Valley Farms is really based on just that- fireflies. If you cannot tell by now, fireflies really mean a lot to me. The bring me a sense of peace and belonging, and I wanted to incorporate that into my barn name. I wanted to create a place where everyone feels safe, loved, and at home- no matter who they are; and that's really how it came about c:

I say this all of the time in the discord I feel, but Micki.'s girl Georgia has to be an all-time favorite. Her colors are so lovely and the color of her eyes really fits well with her. By far a favorite of mine!

Gosh, this is a tough one, but I just have to go with vanilla bean.'s girl, Cassidy. I am an absolute sucker for hair edits, and she is just so cute! She's a very soft girl, and I love her to bits.

Oh gosh, where do I begin?

I have met so many amazing people these past few months, I truly have. I had to do a double take a few days ago when thinking because I haven't been in the community for super long, but these guys really make me feel like I have been a part of Buttermilks for years; just because of how amazing and welcoming and supportive they are. I adore logging on to see the WIP/finished art pieces in the discord and looking over prompt ideas when asked. I am so honored to be able to associate with a multitude of overwhelmingly talented individuals, you are all so very special and dear to me, and I hope to get to know many more of you as this species continues.

I also have to personally shout out users like vanilla bean., Kassypen, Ares-, and just... so many more. I honestly cannot fathom how much I appreciate your support, and I genuinely enjoy talking to you guys on the discord- even those who I haven't mentioned (yes I see you!) - You are all wonderful, thank you so much <3
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings

♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Loading... » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:21 pm

New to the buttermilk community!

Here there I'm TheForgotenOne, I'm new to the buttermilk community and had a few questions to ask.

1) do I need a barn to keep my buttermilk's?

2) how many are we allowed to have?

3) are bulls only special event outcomes or are they achieved through customs?

4) what happens if you are inactive? Do your buttermilk get put up for adoption again?

5) how many breeding slots are heifers allowed?

6) is there a link to the owners who have bulls?

7) who gets the calf after a breeding? Are twins possible?

8) are we allowed a custom or is that for artists and guest artists only?

Ok I think that's all the questions I have for now. A big thanks to those who answer. :)
...Loading...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me