~ * The Kiwi Species Club * ~

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

~ * The Kiwi Species Club * ~

Postby kiwipen » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:50 am

Hey everyone! Welcome to the Kiwi Species Club!
This is a club to talk about the various species that I, reygankiwi, have created!
Feel free to use this club to meet some friends, trade some adopts, or just hang out!
Show off your art, talk about your new adopts, have a good time <3

And thank you, to everyone who enjoys my species!

Disclaimer
If you only like one of my species, please give this Club a chance.
You are always free to talk with other people who enjoy the only species you like; more people in this club like all my species than those who only like the ones you aren't in, so you're bound to make a few friends.

Your continued support and love for my species is what keeps me on this site, and I would appreciate it if you gave this new thing a chance <3
Last edited by kiwipen on Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Rules

• It's an absolute requisite that you answer at least three people above you if you are;
    • advertising
    • showing off artwork
    • seeking a trade
    • talking about yourself or your adopts in some way, shape or form.
  • The ONLY person exempt from this rule is myself, reygankiwi, and this is only when something big is being announced.
  • You may NOT use this as an off-topic advertising platform.
  • You can post as often as you want, and you can advertise as much as you want, however, you must wait at least two pages before advertising the same thing.
  • Do not advertise your own species here.
  • Be kind and respectful to everyone here.
  • If you have a problem with someone, keep it to yourself unless it breaks a species rule.
  • Chat about whatever you want here. While you can't advertise other species, you can just chat like you would with friends about other things!
  • Feel free to make fanart, as long as someone wants it.
  • If a species is currently being discussed that you're not into, try to be respectful and give a complement / a few snippets anyway. However, all species chatter is encouraged here. Feel free to just talk about the species you're into, when you get down to the actual content of your post.
  • You are also allowed to 'change the subject' in the form of talking about a species you ARE into. This IS a club for ALL of my species; this means you're free to discuss ANY of my species at any time.
  • Be civil, be kind, and do not put down other people's interests. Try to include / respond to ppl who haven't gotten responses yet.
Last edited by kiwipen on Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 7 times in total.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Current Events

N/A <3
Last edited by kiwipen on Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

Postby kiwipen » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:52 am

+++ Misc +++
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Greetings!

Postby kiwipen » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:17 am

Hello everyone!
I'm going to be placing down the first post in the fanclub!

Trades
I have a metric butt-ton of things
I don't need, so here are all the
things up for trade;

x2 Blessings Bottle
x1 Monochrome Glasses
x1 Fluffy belt
x1 cracked bell tome

I'm also tentatively seeking offers
on my x4 Swirlipops!
I'm looking for the following items;

Bottlecaps!
Tickets!
Most Dulcet-related items
Pisces in A Bottle
BonBons
Anything on My Dulcet Wishlist

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Development

Dulcets

Amira

Amira has recently hit 20 CP and I'll be confirming that amount very soon!
However, I thought I'd introduce her a bit now that I actually know a bit about her.

Her bloodline is descended from gods (supposedly) and she (supposedly) has golden
blood! She is the first female Dulcet in her bloodline from a long, long line of
Emperors. According to her lore, she is supposed to be seeking out a Dulcet of royal
bloodline to hopefully marry in order to take her throne as Empress.

For the full breakdown, check out her profile by clicking her image!

Questions
Code: Select all
What species are you interested in (of mine!)
How are you enjoying the festival?
Is there a prize you're after?
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ * The Kiwi Species Club * ~

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:27 am

What species are you interested in (of mine!) Well, atm I only have a Dulcet, but Starshines and Cherub cats look very interesting. Also if I saw a Poncho Pal that I liked, I wouldn't mind having one
How are you enjoying the festival? Yeah!
Is there a prize you're after? That mermaid scales one sounds interesting, otherwise I'm just here to have a good time.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:43 am

What species are you interested in (of mine!): star shines I love making. pps are also pretty fun. but right now id like to get myself a dulcet of my own!
How are you enjoying the festival? love it!
Is there a prize you're after? end goal: chosen one's star

Trades:
I also have a lot of items I dont want!
so, wishlist: beginners paint kit, cloudy pillows, Neptune's vial, custom pixie stick, bell tome. or ill also take bottle caps!

what I have: check the bank for the full list. but I have x2 milky way bottle, x1 Anubis blessing, x1 golden sash and x1 Cygnus feather I dont want.

other adds:
this boy https://toyhou.se/1524255.coal
is up for a breeding partner next time star shines opens the nursery

@reygankiwi: good luck with trades and congrats on amira! they're beautiful <3
@TheSongOfTheStars: hope you get the adopts your looking for, good luck!
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby popcorn8784 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:54 am

What species are you interested in (of mine!): Poncho Pals
How are you enjoying the festival?: I really like it so far, the events are very fun!
Is there a prize you're after?: I'm trying to get most/all of the scavenger hunt items, especially the buddy ball and apple juice

UFT: Tickets, Cotton Candy, Star Token, Swirlipop, Monochrome Glasses, Pisces in a Bottle, Gummy Tape
LF: Bottlecaps, Poe Crackers, Anubis' Blessing, Archangelic Energy
Feel free to offer any items that don't involve breeding, but I might not accept.
Last edited by popcorn8784 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImagexxxxxxxxxxxImage

It is I, popcorn8784 (aka Popcorn or Anonymous)!
I love cute animals, cartoons, video games, and being sleep deprived awesome.
Banker of Fruit Bats!

credit

popcorn8784

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annie15970 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:34 pm

What species are you interested in (of mine!) Poncho Pals
How are you enjoying the festival? It's great! I've been enjoying it and the activities are addicting!
Is there a prize you're after? I'm trying to get the Beginner's Paint kit, its hard as all heck to get but I'm determined.

Up For Trade:
- x2 Cracked Bell Tome
- x2 Bonbon
- x2 Golden Sash

Looking For:
- Beginner's Paint Kit
- Bottlecaps
- Poe Crackers
- Swirlipops
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Every life is a pile of good things and bad things
The good things don't always soften the bad things,
but vice versa the bad things don't always spoil
the good things and make them unimportant.

Equine Stable | Commissions| My Kalons | ©

└─────────────────────┘

ImageImageImageImage
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:43 pm

replies wrote:@reygankiwi - Thank you for making the fanclub and all these gorgeous species! <3 Amira is absolutely gorgeous! <33 I'd draw gift art but I'm honestly a bit scared of trying to figure out that design tbh. I'm also quite interested in those Swirlipops. I've got 2 Bonbons and 3 Candy Combs right now I'd be willing to offer ^^
@everyone - Oh wow that's a lot of trades. Good luck finding someone willing to trade! ^^

What species are you interested in (of mine!)
      Cherub Cats and Dulcets most of all, but I also really like Poncho Pals and Starshines uvu I'm really hoping you bring back Cherub Cats!
    How are you enjoying the festival?
      Very much! I've participated in a few species events like this before in the past, but I think this one is my favorite so far <3 It's a bit of a hassle to keep track of all my own stuff but that's totally on me for using Discord to track everything and not something else XD I'm loving all the adopts everyone keeps putting out perhaps a bit too much oops and it's been so much fun to meet new people!
      Long story short I'm gonna have quite the hoard of items by the time the event is over.
    Is there a prize you're after?
      Basically anything and everything Cherub Cat or Dulcet related, though mostly breeding or MYO items, as well as anything and everything related to eye, wing, or halo edits on any species.

Just wanted to post here real quick ^^

I've got two Cherub Cats and one Dulcet as of right now, as well as one -maybe two? haven't yet confirmed- Poncho Pals, though I'm gonna be trying out for a few more Dulcets really soon. I'll be introducing them later once the Cherub Cats have been rebooted and the Dulcet has a name! <3
I'm also really curious to know how many other people here have Cherub Cats? I think only about 20 were ever made on the Oekaki adoptable thread though I don't know about the off-base ones.

I've got a chibi icon base I'd be willing to do C$ color-in commissions of for Cherub Cats, Starshines, and Dulcets once I get the lines added ^^ I'll post some examples once they're done!
I also wanted to be know if it would be allowed to trade event items and currency for art, or if they're only able to be traded for other items or gifted? Because if it's allowed to trade them for art then I may also be open to taking ticket, Bonbon, Poe Cracker, or Swirlipop offers for color-ins on the base
(If anyone really wants to see the base, I've already posted the basic base in the #advertisements channels on Rey's Discord ^^)

I'm shooting to become an artist for Dulcets, and I've made two entries so far, one with minor edits and one with no edits. I'd love any and all possible feedback on them! <3
ImageImage
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me