Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: The Questionnaire

Postby Sanara » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:13 pm

Hello all! It’s been a long long time since I last posted on the fan club ahh
I’m the leading lady of Hillside Clan, and my current cat-tally is at 14 kitties and I’m at level 6? 7? Either one. Lmao
I’ll probably make a new post soon introducing everyone and throwing all my cats out there to mingle.
I’m still mostly on the rise Discord, but feel free to message me here for relations or anything like that! ^^
~~~
Your youngest cat has been separated from the clan after a storm. How well equipped are they, skill wise, to make their way back in one piece? How does this affect the clan and how do they deal with it?
Ploverkit is my youngest, and he is incredibly ill-equipped. I think it’s fair to say he would be found shortly because his complaining, crying and whining would be the first thing on his mind. He doesn’t know how to hunt, and can barely chew fresh kill without Riptide getting it all soft for him first.
Most of the cats in the clan would be shocked at how quiet it suddenly got with Ploverkit gone, but Riptide would more than make up for it being in everyone’s face to find him. Sharkheart would double the patrols and get things running a bit faster, as well as leading patrols herself. The apprentices wouldn’t care much, but all the cats who fought off Fracture Clan to keep Ploverkit around would be pretty upset at their efforts evaporating.

Your clan requires two or more cats to go on a mission, be it a simple task or to achieve something dire for the clan's survival. Which teams of cats work best together in your clan, and why? Are there any examples of them actually having a mission in their story?
Pretty much everyone works well with Honeysuckle and Fawngaze. They are some of the most well-working cats in the clan. Riversoul and Willowpaw work pretty well together, as their budding romance suggests, and Sharkheart and Riptide work well together as well because of their past. Riptide is hard to get along with for most cats, but with her past with sharkheart in Fracture clan, and their trek from the ocean to find a safe place to live, they’ve developed into quite a team.
I’m not the best at coming up with ‘mission’ ideas, but during the course of the clans story, certain groups of cats work well together on patrols, and many cats have side quests they went on before they came to Hillside.
~~~~~~
Nominated Cat's User: Weegeestar5
Nominated Cat: Stormstar
Reason for Nominating: I nominate this cat because he’s surrounded by literal children and hasn’t allowed his clan to dissolve into lord of the flies. Also, have you seen all the art Weeg pumps out for this guy? Last I heard it was 200+ pieces and counting. A crazy amount for a normal OC, let alone a warrior cat one just got a few months ago. If you’re not impressed, there’s more! His nickname. Dadstar. Dadstar of daycare clan. How can you not love this babe? I sure do.

Nominated Cat's User: Sunlitsecrets
Nominated Cat: Beaverfang
Reason for Nominating: I nominate this cat for a few reasons; one being I absolutely dig that name? How did Sun come up with that?? It’s so unique and different and just plain fun. Second being that I really love the texture of the fur and their overall design. I love love love those little eyebrow markings- who wouldn’t? Meveh killed it with this design. Third; I really really like how they’re written and the personality sun has breathed into them. I definitely suggest you read over their ‘impress me’ form. I’m legit impressed.
x
Sanny // They/Them
X
Sanara-Nara#6603
My Toyhouse.se
My Deviantart
Warrens Across Regions
x
Happy Pride, Y'all!
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Postby ajax. » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:31 pm

Nominated Cat's User: Chimericat
Nominated Cat: OwlHoot
Reason for Nominating: I nominate this cat because they are such a sweet friendly character! they have him described as a giant fluffy ball of goofiness and i find it to make him such an endearing character. I've rped with chim and how they right Owl is wild and they make sure to emphasize their personality perfectly!

Nominated Cat's User: Tendency
Nominated Cat: DriftBreeze
Reason for Nominating: I nominate this cat because Ten has developed him amazingly! The point on how they are such an interesting cat just baffles me. As well as they are simply gorgeous design wise! I've rped with ten and the way they write their deafness is so interesting.

In other news I'd like to introduce my newest kiddo BlueStorm, SmokeWater's father and the advisor of ThistleClan's wardens :> He needs friends pm me to possibly rp
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:23 pm

Your youngest cat has been separated from the clan after a storm. How well equipped are they, skill wise, to make their way back in one piece? How does this affect the clan and how do they deal with it?

Mantispaw is an exceptional huntress, but she's not much of a fighter. She should be able to survive on her own though, even if she gets attacked by a predator, since she's basically a cat ninja when it comes to agility and speed. Her fighting skills on the other hand...well, suffice to say if something manages to catch her, it could be a pretty difficult encounter. All Dustclan apprentices are taught how to navigate with the sun, moon, and stars, which helps dramatically with traveling. I wouldn't say she's mastered that skill just yet, but Mantispaw is very smart.

Dustclan is composed of travelers. And even thought they are a semi-permanent home at the moment, many cats can and do continue to make small trips to different locations. Either because they have loved ones in other places, like exploring, or have other things to do. It's not uncommon for cats to be traveling alone, but in the case of a storm or other event, the clan would likely put a hold on cats normal travels to enlist everyone into search patrols. And of course enlist the help of their best trackers. Dustclan isn't a very spiritual clan; while the clan seer might ask Starclan for a helpful sign if things get desperate, the clan doesn't solely rely on this method of aid.

Nominated Cat's User: dimi.
Nominated Cat: Amberstar
Reason for Nominating: I nominate Amberstar because I really enjoy the backstory dimi has put into her and I also enjoy rping with her character. She's got a lot of layers. My favorite of which is her sassy-ness. And of course, she's in charge of Silentclan, which is basically a super secret ninja assassin vigilante cat clan.
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:58 am

Quickly marking. Hi everyone. :)
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:18 am

Question time again! c:
Code: Select all
[b]Looks like there's strangers in the territories this week! Tell me about your cat's relationship with cats outside their clan, do they allow cats to join easily, ect? How does each feel about outsiders? Do they have any loner, kittypet or rogue friends? Enemies? How does your clan overall feel about outsiders? Explain your reasoning.[/b]

Also, some bonus development questions. This is for deciding your cat's history if you need it.
[b]Is the cat clanborn?[/b]
[b]Who are their parents?[/b]
[b]What was their relationship with their parents like?[/b]
[b]If not clanborn, how did they end up there?[/b]
[b]What was their relationship with them like?[/b]
[b]How did their family effect their overall character?[/b]
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:55 am

Looks like there's strangers in the territories this week! Tell me about your cat's relationship with cats outside their clan, do they allow cats to join easily, ect? How does each feel about outsiders? Do they have any loner, kittypet or rogue friends? Enemies? How does your clan overall feel about outsiders? Explain your reasoning.
This was a tough question! But really well thought out!
AdderStar - Adder is usually very friendly to outsiders, but he's very hesitant with the rogues on their land, they don't seem threatening but theyt aren't leaving anytime soon. If they become a threat he'd definitely take a stand and defend his clan. He has many friends with other clans and their cats and is very welcoming to most loners and homecats, and if they show well enough skill he'd offer them a spot in his clan, if not they're offered to be trained and they can stay afterward or carry on with their lives.
LittleSpark - he's naturally hesitant with outsiders, giving his past, and he was very scared when he heard of the rogues, assuming they were his past home. He has some friends in other clans but has yet to befriend any rogues other than his brother, who he doesn't know his whereabouts.
HoneyWind - she's in the same boots as LittleSpark, she's very nervous about the rogues and doesn't want to approach them, or fight them if it comes down to it. She has no out of clan friendships other than a tribe cat, but other than that she stays within ThistleClan borders.
BlueStorm - he used to be a traveling rogue in a group, but he feels that these cats have a different goal in mind. He's not sure how they are and while he's usually open-minded about most rogues, these ones he'd pretty unsure about.
RedShiver - Red hates rogues, he'll pick a fight with anyone who isn't from another clan, since he's really respectful of other clan cats. He's specifically not allowed to search out rogues, as he might attack one and cause havoc.
SmokeWater - she's alright with rogues, sort of, but she's really salty about this group, they couldn't have taken over the land to the east? there's not much on that side other than the lake. On this side she can't even go to the river.
SorrelWatcher - she strictly wants peace with the rogues, she doesn't want to go near them, but doesn't want bloodshed either because if there was a fight, she'd take up the healer position while honey fights. And her medicine knowledge, while better than most, isn't the best. She makes friends with anybody, have several loner friends from her days as a loner.
ShadowWalker - he hates rogues almost as much as Red, but more quietly, he'd rather fight them fairly than launch an ambush. He really just dislikes everyone, inside his clan and out, and doesn't have any friends outside of the clan.

In other news! I've cleared up my clan for direct borders :> East and south are open if anyone is interested! I'm mainly looking for active borders that can be rped as well :>
I'd also like to introduce my newest kid BlueStorm! he's my big fluffy blue warden, and is interested in friendly or romantic relationships!!
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:30 pm

Only 2 more days until nominations for CotM will close! The will be closed on the 21st, at 9 pm PST
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:40 pm

Looks like there's strangers in the territories this week! Tell me about your cat's relationship with cats outside their clan, do they allow cats to join easily, ect? How does each feel about outsiders? Do they have any loner, kittypet or rogue friends? Enemies? How does your clan overall feel about outsiders? Explain your reasoning.
All the cats in Songclan where strangers at one time or another and they all have ties outside of the clan. However, there have been cats who don't have good intentions towards Songclan and all strangers are treated with some amount of suspect or caution, but if their intent is to join, they're usually accepted quickly.
I'll do Wildeyes bc she's the most developed
Is the cat clanborn? Nope! She was born to two rogues
Who are their parents? Her mother was Winterleaf and her father was Graypatch
What was their relationship with their parents like? Though she never knew her father, Wildeyes was very close with her mother and siblings.
If not clanborn, how did they end up there? Wildeyes ended up founding Songclan with Sandclaw (haven't figured all that out yet)
What was their relationship with them like? Them....who? Their clan? Wildeyes is more like clan momma than leader. She fusses over everyone.
How did their family effect their overall character? Winterleaf told her kits many many stories and taught them many songs, which instilled a deep love of history and a longing for adventure in Wildeyes. It became a core part of who she was.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:35 pm

CotM nominations close tomorrow at 9 pm PST! Post or edit your nominations before then if you are participating!

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

┌────────────────────────────┐

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

└────────────────────────────┘
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:21 am

I missed a Monday, it was my birthday so I forgot. cx
[b]Your cats worst fear and why? Tell us about it.[/b]

It's a shorter one this week.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me