Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Postby dimi. » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:24 pm

Your clan requires two or more cats to go on a mission, be it a simple task or to achieve something dire for the clan's survival. Which teams of cats work best together in your clan, and why? Are there any examples of them actually having a mission in their story?

Mmm this is difficult since there are several pairings that would work. However, I think the two cats that would work best on a mission are my cats Doepaw and Shellstep.

Doepaw has a very loving and affectionate nature, which would allow her to be wary of one's emotion and prevent any sort of conflict from arising. Shellstep on the other hand has a very cautious, almost paranoid nature where he's incredibly careful of what he does. These two together would make for a good duo since they have two traits that would keep them out of trouble.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:41 pm

Never mind. It's been answered. Thanks though =D
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlightTabby » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:47 pm

Mark!
ImageImage
MoonlightTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:48 pm

Hello, I did not see this until rn

Your clan requires two or more cats to go on a mission, be it a simple task or to achieve something dire for the clan's survival. Which teams of cats work best together in your clan, and why? Are there any examples of them actually having a mission in their story?

Hmm, Wildeyes and Sandclaw work very well together, since they've been surviving together long before the clan was created.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:24 pm

oh neat!

tawnyearth & stoatpaw sort of went on a mission to create blitheclan, and they get along very well even though stoatpaw wish he could spend more time with his older half-sister! however, on an important mission, stoatpaw lacks the training & life experience since he's still a rather young apprentice. lightningheart & thistlestorm, however, both have the necessary experience to complete an important mission and are both manipulative, selfish & survival-oriented enough to persevere without hurt feelings.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠
⇢ atheist ⇠
⇢ queer ⇠

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:49 pm

Merk.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:42 pm

Nominated Cat's User: Dimi
Nominated Cat: HeatherPool
Reason for Nominating: I nominate this cat because she's so well developed, her personality has so many small quirks that i love and think they define her so much. Her history is very simple, but I like it and how it's not angsty and actually has a very youthful feel to it(though angsty is not that bad oof) Plus, Leaf did such a good job designing her. I've rped AdderStar with her and Dimi makes her a really fun character to interact with as well as adding small facts to her character that make me like her more and more.
strangely this is the only one i can think of right now
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:11 pm

The go-to cat for any sort of mission that involves travelling would be Whitecloud! He's a quiet cat, but is very calming and a naturally authoritative-like figure, he could have been a leader but he was never one to take up such a huge role. The second cat that would be picked would likely be Hawktail, as she is an outgoing and friendly cat that most cats find quite charming. Both cats are easy to talk to and have a good auro to them, but are capable of defending themselves and their clan fiercely. Fogclan likes to focus on their ability to communicate with potentially dangerous strangers, as well as using their strength to intimidate, and so when there is word of rogues, loners, or travelers in or heading toward the territory, a pair of cats is sent to meet them and judge whether or not they are a threat, and so those cats are often Whitecloud and Hawktail.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:40 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

INTRODUCTION
      I usually won't just post an actual introduction here, but hi! As some of you may know, I'm Dimi! I'm the owner of Silentclan, and I currently own 19 rise cats. I love to chat and have a huge love for cats, RWBY, pasta, and more. So please feel free to hit me up in the PMs whenever you'd like! I'm up for talking about the most random stuff to just venting about stuff that bothers ya <33

CLAN STUFF
      I recently got my July custom Honeywish! She is a 59 moon old elder who is lazy and just glad she has done her share for the clan. She retired at her young age due to an injury that progressively got worst, starting in kithood. Image

ADVERTISEMENTS
      My borders have all been inactive for several months, so I have decided to clear them all and start fresh. Please read my territory description and see if your clan would work well as a border! They're in the middle of nowhere and I am very open to modifying my territory in order to work you in as a border. DM me on discord(Dimi #2089) if you're interested, or just PM me here <33

I am also looking for tryout art of 775! She will be surrounded by starry silhouettes of cats in Silentclan, and be looking slightly afraid. Please DM me if you're able to do this. I have 50-100 C$ to offer as well as a group of some rares: accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=5997768&userid=908977

NOMINATIONS
      Cat of the month is an interesting thing to me, so I'm going to nominate three cats that I absolutely adore in Rise <3

Nominated Cat's User: Sunlitsecrets
      Nominated Cat: Beaverfang
      Reason for Nominating: I nominate this cat because they are incredibly well developed. In the competition for this cat, Sunlit showed extreme dedication by giving them as many characteristic art pieces as possible, which allowed for Beaverfang to be well defined as a cat. Beaverfang has a history unlike anything I've seen before, and for that reason, I would love to nominate Beaverfang, because she is a unique cat with fantastic development.

Nominated Cat's User: Weegeestar5
      Nominated Cat: Stormstar
      Reason for Nominating: I nominate this cat because he has an incredible design. I absolutely adore the swirls on his body and the facial markings, as it gives him a distinct and noticeable look, so he stands out in rise. Weegee has definitely taken the time to develop this boy thoroughly, as seen through the in depth history and well fleshed out personality. I can really imagine his characteristics and what he would be like as a human without an issue, because weegee developed him so well.

Nominated Cat's User: Ajax.
      Nominated Cat: Adderstar
      Reason for Nominating: I nominate this cat because I absolutely LOVE his character. As his personality states, he is quirky and Ajax makes this prominent with how they roleplay Adderstar. We've been roleplaying for a couple months now, and Ajax has always defined Adderstar's character as such; quirky. I adore this cat and have grown particularly fond of him in rp, and because of his character, believe he is worthy of cat of the month <3

CONCLUSION
      I hope you all had a great 4th of July! I'll be around if anyone needs to talk or develop cats <33
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:01 am

I am here now. don't worry. :P

I am Tendency, but you can call me Ten. I am currently a Rise artist and my clan is the awesome Dustclan. ^^
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me