Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Postby Miavinn » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:19 pm

looking to trade this tom for another cat.
    another long-hair would be nice, but not required.
    please pm me!

tolter barns | groveclan | buttermilks

updates ;;
life is busy
contact me on discord
miavinn#3230

Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:46 pm

CotM voting poll is now up! It will end on Wednesday.

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

┌────────────────────────────┐

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

└────────────────────────────┘
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:41 pm

Voted! Can't wait to see who wins!

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lyrebird » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:58 am

ooh dunno how i never marked this, so fixing that now <3
    also voted! excited to see the outcome :>
    also doing this~

Your cats worst fear and why? Tell us about it.
      Coldstar's worst fear is probably failure. He's terrified he'll make a mistake and his clan will despise him, he's very new to being a leader and even if he acts like he knows the answer to every situation and tends to keep a cool demeanor, there's a lot he doesn't know and often he makes decisions based on emotions rather than logic. Plus, he's still rather young as far as leaders go, and was a loner before his life with his clan, but he's trying his best and hopes his clan can see this.
x
⟨ Kitty/Lyre ⋆ She/Her ⟩

i miss you little dragon
real life is hard again
may be distant

.Lyrebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:14 am

I haven't been posting here lately, so I'm here to answer the latest question! Also thank you to all who have voted for cat of the month, this really is a nice addition <3
Your cats worst fear and why? Tell us about it.

1. Amberstar: Amberstar's worst fear is getting left behind or being judged for who she is. Due to the fact she was kicked out of her previous clan solely because she was not of clan blood has caused her to be more wary of who she trusts.
2. Heatherpool: Anyone who has done no wrong getting hurt. She hates when bystanders have to pay for others trouble causing.
3. Willowsong: Rosethorn. She often has nightmares about the experiences with her, since Rosethorn nearly killed her in several training sessions in their rogue pack.
4. Poppyflame: Not being good enough. Even though she is confident for the most part, there is always a lingering doubt that those around her won't be satisfied with her work.
5. Rosethorn: Starclan. Due to the mistakes she made with Willowsong and Poppyflame, Starclan is punishing her through being stuck with their prophecies for the rest of her life.
6. Orchidhowl: His old clan members. He ran away as payment to the clan he is now a part of, which caused the clan leader to be attacked and killed by Amberstar herself.
7. Sundrop: Large cats. She is the smallest cat in Silentclan, and often times, larger cats will make fun of her size. She feels inferior to them.
8. Mayflower: Being separated from Doeheart again. After being away from her daughter Doekit for several moons to protect her from her awful father, Mayflower has found that if they were to be separated again, she would most likely lose it.
9. Doeheart: Violence. Despite being a warrior for one of the clans most notorious for violence, Doeheart absolutely despises fighting and will only use it as a last resort in situations, even the most dire ones with foe clans.
10. Sagestrike: Being forgotten. Sagestrike already hates not being involved in everything, if she were to be forgotten, she has no clue what she would do.
11. Cindershade: Being a second choice for anything. This makes Cindershade feel as if she wasn't good enough the first time, and that she's just filling in the dots that the other previous cat couldn't.
12. Acornskip: She actually isn't really afraid of anything. Probably one of the bravest warriors of Silentclan despite being the youngest.
13. Morningdew: Rogues. Anytime he sees a rogue, he remembers his horrible past where he, as a rogue pack leader, would allow innocent cats to be killed. He regrets his past tremendously, and seeing rogues sets off a series of nightmares in his head.
14. Brackenhaze: His past. Brackenhaze doesn't necessarily regret anything, but he just doesn't like to think about things in the past. He also has a slight fear of the fact that, unlike other warriors, he actually still has several lives from his leader's reign in Hazeclan.
15. Wolfwind: Like Acornskip, she isn't really afraid of anything. This is caused by her somewhat savage nature that causes her to be reckless and sometimes careless, with the exception being towards her clan members.
16. Shellstep: Water. After seeing and saving Doekit from nearly drowning, Shellstep is incredibly wary around rivers and waterfalls terrify them beyond belief.
17. Honeywish: Losing Cherryblaze. Although the two of them are in different clans, she fears that one day another trouble wanting to take Cherry will come along, and since she is now no longer able to fight, she is scared that in the event Cherry gets into trouble once more, she will not be able to help.
18. Palelight: Since she mainly dwells in the camp, she isn't particularly afraid of anything aside from a lack of prey.
19. Shade: Given the circumstances surrounding his death, Shade is horrified of waterfalls specifically. Any other body of water is fine.
20. Sharp: Specifically, Sharp fears the color black. The cat that killed her and sent her to Silentclan had a black pelt, so naturally, she would be afraid of something resembling her cause of death.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:19 am

Mark. ^^
Can't believe I never posted here.
I'll introduce myself later.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowflight13 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:49 am

Hmm I have a question--if I got an event semi custom, how do I use it? Do I just pm an artist like an HM semi-custom, and ask if they'll do it? Is there somewhere I need to check if the artist is available first? I just don't want to be rude
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:09 am

@Shadowflight13 - You just order it like a normal custom, just link to your accepted purchase post as the payment. It wouldn't hurt to ask an artist before hand if they will do the custom/semi-custom for that(instead of for a form of payment) and if they have time to do it.
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowflight13 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:43 am

Okay, thanks!
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moreponiesneeded » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:31 am

Hi! Not sure if anyone remembers me, it's been a few months, but I'm back! Had a few really busy months but life has slowed a little now and I'm back c: hello to all new and old members!
moreponiesneeded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me