Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Postby dimi. » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:39 am

Ayee, ya girl made a sliiiight mistake and I need to buy a new cat to replace an important cat in my clan's story. I have 2300 DA points as well as this group of rares. Please DM me on here or on CS if you have an offer, I can pay up to 500 points for a cat or the entire group of rares for one
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:58 am

The winners of the October prizes are.

34. TheSongOfTheStars
You have won: 1 tiny from ☁Lady Raincloud☁ of a rise cat (owned only)
You can contact me to claim your prize!

33. dimi.
You have won: 1 tiny from ☁Lady Raincloud☁ of a rise cat (owned only)
You can contact me to claim your prize!

22. Ravenshadow17
You have won: 1 fullbody from SkyWishes21
You can contact SkyWishes21 to claim your prize!
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:00 pm

Marking~
( 𝒾'𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 )─────
[ ♫ black lives ♪ ]
──────────
[ ♪ MATTER ♫ ]
──────────────────────( 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:04 pm

Ah! I can't believe I won something. Thank you!
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:50 pm

[2018 COTS WINTER]
Nominated Cat's User: Neah
Nominated Cat: Kestrelstar
Reason for Nominating: I nominate Kestrelstar because she's one of my favorite character concepts to date within Rise, if not my favorite 'v' She's a perfect example of quicksilver intelligence eclipsing brute strength, and her ability to adapt and work alongside her clanmates aids her in leading her well-established clan. Any setbacks she's obtained in her life have never stopped her from achieving her goals. She also foils well with her deputy, Rosecloud, and I think they are very, very cute together ^♡^

plus she's too pretty for this world

------------

Hmm I never post here- hey guys! ;v; /

What holds the most value to your cat?

Daystar || His family and the satisfaction of getting a good deal for his clan or one-upping the enemy cat groups in the surrounding two-leg places
Lightningsong || His husband. You may laugh but Lightningsong's pretty intense; he's pretty adamant about not letting Daystar die before him and he has very little wish to lead the clan because of it
Lilyfrost || Making sure her clanmates are in good health. There's an outbreak of ringworm this dryleaf and it's stressing her out because it only happens in wetleaf for the most part
Alderfang || Canaryleap and his pseudo-apprentice, Mallowpaw. After that it's being fed.
Canaryleap || Alderfang and his actual apprentice Mallowpaw (He gets annoyed by how much Alderfang corrupts Mallowpaw)
Ottersplash || His family in the form of his clan is his top priority, but superficially it's his physique, believe it or not. He's really concerned with not letting himself grow soft even though he loves food
Ghostmire || His daughter, Ravencry
Mistdawn || Maintaining a good face for his clan. As an upcoming lead-liaison for the clan, he's overly-conscious about not saying the wrong thing at the wrong time in deals with other creatures in the floodplains, which sometimes quells his voice when he needs to be heard
Ravencry || Arek (common raven), and making sure that her winged brother isn't isolated in the clan.
Dawnmist || Her ability to hunt and her versatility while doing it
Cybermask || Fitting into a very trade-based clan
Mallowpaw || Her agility and speed
Jaggedcreek || Fighting ability
Sunpaw || Being included
Wolfsbane || Personal space and medicinal skill
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:05 am

Code: Select all
[b]Your clan has a sudden prey shortage, what do they do to make up for less food?[/b]
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:49 am

Your clan has a sudden prey shortage, what do they do to make up for less food?
      Typically in scenarios like this, Amberstar would get a meeting with the two sanctuary holders, who are in charge of seeking out cats who may need contracts to help them out. These contracts can be paid for in prey over time, and in the event of a famine emergency, Silentclan would most likely very briefly permit murders that aren't quite as justifiable for large quantities of prey. Of course, they wouldn't kill for absolutely no reason, but the offenses that motivate another cat to pay for a cat to be eliminated can be less severe, such as just liking the same cat.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowflight13 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:52 am

Your clan has a sudden prey shortage, what do they do to make up for less food?

Smokestar would make sure those confined to camp (kits/queen/elders/injured/etc.) were the first to eat any prey brought back. All capable warriors, with their apprentices, would likely be sent roaming outside of their territory to look for food for themselves, and could be gone for several days at a time. Those roaming would be allowed to feed themselves while outside of the territory, as long as they brought prey back with them when they returned.
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:43 pm

Still seeking more cats! I have at least some c$s and rares.
I am seeking for these chaps:
- a fluffy chinchilla or white cat
- a silver tabby or charcoal BENGAL rosetted, preferably short furred
- a fluffy black based dilute calico
- any cat that could be the above cat's daughter (gray tabby or some calico preferred)
- a brown tabby that is black based
- a black cat, preferably short furred
- another black cat, preferably short furred
- any gray cat
I AM OFFERING: C$s

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:54 pm

[2018 COTS WINTER]
Nominated Cat's User: Weegeestar5
Nominated Cat: Stormstar
Reason for Nominating: I would like to nomininate this cat for several reasons. For starters, he has an absolutely stunning and distinct design. I can recognize him instantly when he's displayed in any art work. Weegee has taken so much of their time to put development into this amazing character, shown through his in depth history, well written personality, and his plenty pieces of art work.

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me