Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Postby Wileyfangs » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:38 am

just gonna mark this so I don't forget. I'll introduce myself a bit later ; w ;
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:15 am

That week flew by... oh well, anyways, here's the second question!
Code: Select all
[b]Your youngest cat has been separated from the clan after a storm. How well equipped are they, skill wise, to make their way back in one piece? How does this affect the clan and how do they deal with it?[/b]
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:31 am

Your youngest cat has been separated from the clan after a storm. How well equipped are they, skill wise, to make their way back in one piece? How does this affect the clan and how do they deal with it?
    stoatpaw is the only apprentice of blitheclan, so he's the youngest cat for sure! however, he's pretty well equipped to deal with it. he has a high level of endurance and is good at climbing trees and jumping high, so he has the skills to travel a long distance back and jump over fallen trees and climb trees to see where he should go. he also traveled a long way with his half-sister tawnyearth to found blitheclan, so he's well-versed with the territory near blitheclan and well-versed in journeying long ways. he's also dealt with a huge storm before back when thistlestorm joined the clan. however, it would be hard for him to be all alone, and he's not the best swimmer, so flooding would be a real challenge for him. it would also be hard on his mentor, rookfeather, to lose him and he would find some way to blame himself. tawnyearth would also find it hard to not go out searching for him, but she would know that she needs to stay and lead the clan. she would likely send out daily search parties though and let thistlestorm take the lead more often.

and i got some lovely art from sixbane on artfight and i wanted to share it! <3
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠
⇢ atheist ⇠
⇢ queer ⇠

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:35 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

INTRODUCTION
      I've been doing scattered stuff within rise lately, and I just recently hit level 10 after writing some tasks, so I'm really excited about that. Otherwise, been chilling. Hope all of you are having good days!

CLAN STUFF
      I rewrote my clan territory! Feel free to take a look <3 Silentclan's Territory

Question of the week!
      Your youngest cat has been separated from the clan after a storm. How well equipped are they, skill wise, to make their way back in one piece? How does this affect the clan and how do they deal with it?
      The youngest cat in my clan is Acornpaw;;

Acornpaw has already experienced being separated from her clan, since she left her previous clan to seek out Silentclan herself, so this wouldn't necessarily be a new concept for her. Since she left her clan at a slightly younger age than apprentice age, she has more experience than most apprentices would have when they transition to warrior, so in terms of experience, she would be ahead of those around her age by a long shot. While she isn't exactly strong with fighting physically, she's incredibly intelligent with finding weaknesses in a cat and picking up on patterns, quickly finding ways to solve a fight easily.

If Acornpaw were separated from the clan, the morale of the clan would suffer tremendously. Her mentor, Sundrop, heavily relies on her to be an outlet for her emotions, since she often experiences panic attacks, and no other cat in Silentclan seems to have quite that tight of a bond with Sundrop or any other cat in the clan. In the process of Acornpaw being missing, Sundrop's nature would cause her to be medicine den bound, resulting in the clan losing an apprentice and warrior towards the hunting patrols.

ADVERTISEMENTS
      None today! <3

CONCLUSION
      I'll be around if anyone wants to talk! Sorry this post is kinda bare, I didn't quite have a lot to say/advertise cx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:45 am

SmokeWater had only just become a warrior, say half a moon ago? not even, she's barely over a year old but still highly confident in her abilities as a paladin. AdderStar even believes she could become second in command one day because of her confident nature. Due to the storm, she was probably swimming and was swept away, a whiles travel to say the least. Of course, she's able to comfort herself that she just has to travel up-river. Until of course it forks, one northwest and one northeast. This concerns her a bit as well but she keeps going, knowing she'd just retrace her steps and start in the other direction. She's very bumped and bruised, but is able to find some basic herbs that can help like chamomile and dandelion, to keep her strong and help numb the pain in her young joints. It takes her quite a while but she makes it back in one piece, quite weathered, but the clan is more than glad to see her. AdderStar was beside himself when she had turned up missed and sent out many search parties, dismayed when they found no sign of her. Everyone thought her dead until she returned and AdderStar, was overjoyed, nearly to tears that she was okay, since he's lost his father, mother and several friends over time he didn't want to lose his trainee, who he had grown so overprotective of.

well would you look at that I wrote a novel *shrugs*

Other than answering questions, I've redesigned ThistleClan's territory slightly, made it more detailed sort of. I leveled up to 7, might start working on level 8 if I have the muse.
In other news I've recently gotten two new kids, RedShiver, AdderStar's cousin and ranger and SorrelWatcher, the clan's shamen.
All my kids are also looking for friends/enemies and i'm always interested in roleplaying them to help develop the personalities!
ThistleClan
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:00 am

I'm gonna do a nomination now too.

Nominated Cat's User: Sunlitsecrets
Nominated Cat: Wildstar
Reason for Nominating: This cat has a ton of amazing artwork collected by her dedicated owner! Not only that, but I adore her history, and her herself. Her character and design are just so cute!

- - -

Your clan requires two or more cats to go on a mission, be it a simple task or to achieve something dire for the clan's survival. Which teams of cats work best together in your clan, and why? Are there any examples of them actually having a mission in their story?
The best teams in my clan are:
Edgewalker and Tempestcloud
Emberpaw, Quietpaw, Luckykit and Cinderpaw
Firefern, Ashclover and Snowsight
Crimsonsparrow, Snowberry and Stick
Bravelight and Heronwhisker

Edge and Tempest work as the leadership team. Edge has the willingness to command and put people in their place (doesn't work on Snowsight or Emberpaw though), while Tempest is compassionate and able to keep the clan peaceful. They are the two best suited to dealing with missions involving newcomers or border disputes and, between each other, can reason out a plan of action.
The next set is all the youngest cats at current (exception of Brave and Heron, who both arrive in the story later).

Emberpaw is the leader, Quietpaw is the peace keeper, Luckykit is both clever and courageous and Cinderpaw is... is Cinderpaw. In general this bunch are loyal to each other and good at getting things done in camp, as well as assisting in scouting out new territory. Emberpaw and Luckykit both have a keen sense of smell, and Emberpaw and Cinderpaw are the best fighters in the group, with Quietpaw having very sharp hearing. They do almost anything together so, as adults, would probably be assigned patrols as a force together.

Firefern, Ashclover and Snowsight get along. Firefern knows his way about the human city, as does Snowsight to a certain degree, so they'd be useful in missions involving that location. Firefern knows the best tricks to avoid being spotted by humans and even other cats. Ashclover is very good at hunting and doesn't really mind being a follower, as Firefern and Snowsight in this case would act as leaders. Snowsight is otherwise quite independent- in fact, all three are, so they work quite well alone as they do together. All are to certain degrees brave and willing to risk life and limb for loved ones- especially Snowsight, although this extends to any kitten in danger- so risky missions are often trusted to them.

Crimsonsparrow, Stick and Snowberry do not particularly get along but each are very quick to adapt to their surroundings, very quick learners and know a lot about travel, especially the former two. Snowberry is the most intelligent, Stick is the most skilled at combat and hunting, and Crimsonsparrow is a healer. All together they can protect each other pretty well. All are also familiar and friendly with humans so they are often forced to work together when the clan needs herb or food supply from human infested land!

Bravelight and Heronwhisker cannot do much together, but Bravelight is the only one willing to work with Heronwhisker so that's something? Heronwhisker is awful at almost everything and Bravelight is fairly decent at hunting and fighting, so one Bravelight teaches his friend more they'd probably work a bit better as a team.

Luckykit has gone missing! She's a smart kit and pretty brave, but at her age and very small size, not the best to protect herself. If she's lucky- which, thankfully, she often is- she'll be clever and act fast enough to take shelter in high ground in case of flood. If in a human city, she might go upstairs in a building and hide, as she doesn't mind humans or humans smell. However her curiosity might get the better of her and put her in danger!

Snowsight will panic, however, and soon everyone will be in an uproar and looking for her, come rain or come shine. Everyone is scared of Snowsight when she's upset. No one will rest until her baby is back. Most likely they have the best trackers of them scenting her out best they can in stormy weather, and, if they do need to stop, sleep only a few hours in the higher caves before a full on search is sent out.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:04 am

Otterkit is way too young to be out on his own. He might be able to catch a few insects to sustain himself but he has no sense of direction and would most likely wander until he either was eaten or just died from exposure.
The rest of the clan would be frantic. He's practically their baby and they'd be scouring every inch of their territory trying to find him

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:20 pm

Minkpelt, the clan's healer is currently the youngest member of the clan at 15 moons. Fogclan healers don't just focus of searching for herbs all day, and participate in hunting and patrolling alongside their peers, though don't have the level of training that warriors or guards do. Minkpelt would be able to hunt and defend herself, as well as heal herself of course, but she has little to no knowledge on how to navigate or track in unknown lands, so she would pretty much be wandering around, lost as a beaver on the beach. The clan could survive without Minkpelt for some time, but would be dead set on finding their clan-mate. A patrol would be sent out to scour the land for their clan-mate, likely lead by her brother Sunclaw, until they eventually found her.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:44 pm

oof mark~

Hello, I can't really do much at this moment but I would love to offer my services to you in exchange you help me! (If this is allowed here!)

So I'm making these adopts for a different site that's supposed to include cats. Thing is, I've kinda "forgotten" how to draw them so I'm looking to practice.

So, lovely Rise clans, I'm offering to draw some of your clan cats to help me practice! Just pm me a link to one that you own and I'll see if I can do it!

Note: Most might just be lined instead of colored if the markings are too complex for me~

Can do's:
- solids
- bi-colors
- just simple designs

Can try but probably won't like good:
- tabbies (any sort)
- complex designs
- calico
- bengals

TLDR:

Found some to do!***

I'll probably edit this later with a nominated cat!**
Last edited by doge fruit on Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:49 am

just gonna mark, intro. myself later~
Wolfiedog3