Chokii Adopts Fanclub [Daily Trivia 8/26]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Chokii Adopts Fanclub [Daily Trivia 8/26]

Postby 䏠xote » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:19 am

┌──────────────────────────────────────────┐

home | the giving tree | nursery | growths | customs xxxxxxx
FAQ | artist search | nursery artist search | archive | readoption thread | discord xxxxxxxxx

└──────────────────────────────────────────┘

┌──────────────────────────────────────────┐

★ -- fanclub guidelines

anyone is welcome to post here, regardless of whether or not they own a chokii yet. being part of the
community doesn't have requirements!

please remember to stay on topic. while general discussion is definitely allowed, make sure that at least a
portion of your post is dedicated to chokii-related topics.

please do not harass, belittle, or guilt community members. this includes trying to make users feel bad for
winning chokii, or trying to guilt others into gifting, trading or offering breedings.

advertisements may only be posted once per page! if your post only includes an advertisement, and no other
form of discussion, you must wait five pages to repost.

please reply to at least the last three posts made before your own! we understand that conversation can be
difficult, but it is very important to use that all users feel welcome. replies that consist of only one line or
sentence may be considered spam--please do your best to offer meaningful responses! in addition, please
make sure that you reply using "@" and the user's name, instead of quoting their post.

make sure that you keep all of your posts readable! if you must pretty up your post, or have more than three
images to share, please link images. this will keep the fanclub within cs standards, and will keep the thread
from loading slowly for our community members.

please pm iceypopCS, Bigby Wolf or any other staff member if you have complaints or questions. please
remember not to mini-mod, and to only answer questions if you are absolutely sure of the answer!

└──────────────────────────────────────────┘

Last edited by 䏠xote on Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:55 am, edited 7 times in total.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chokii Adopts Fanclub

Postby Cryptz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:31 am

Howdy howdy everyone! Takin in That new fan club smell. I can’t wait to be able to talk and discuss the species with y’all! I’m very happy to have such a nice community and would like to congratulate the owners of their first Chokii as well as holders of Seeds of Hope! I can’t wait to see y’all around and I’ll eventually stream for art requests and the making of my two runner up Chokii from my Beach Clown Fun adopt! I promise that more than 2 people will be able to join next time.

@iceypopcs// I cant wait to see what’s next for the adopts! I am currently working on the nursery ;)

Cryptz #6669

💕Rech, Discter, Idyll, Helly, Belphie (the fave)💕

Cryptz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:00 am

Helloooo!
Im so happy to be apart of this community!
I cant wait to help any one if they need it
I hope everyone enjoys this species as much as I do :3
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:36 pm

Hello Hello! <3
I'm happy to be part of this community in its early stages and I can't wait to get my first Chokii <3

@Maxy Max I definitely already enjoy the species! <3
@Bigby Wolf I will probs hop onto that stream whenever it is ;0
@iceypopCS I can't wait to see where this species goes! <3
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:45 am

hello everyone! i'm so glad that this species has become a reality ahhhhhhhhhh <3 we've got some awesome things planned and i can't wait for you all to see them. c:

@Bigby Wolf
      i can't wait for the new nursery lines and edits to be done. i hope everyone likes them rest in pepperonis >~<
    @Maxy Max
      thank you so much! we really appreciate that. c:
    @NaCl
      lololol now you have tons of kids, huh? i'm really glad you love them as much as i do!

today we have our first fanclub trivia question! if you already won the discord ticket today, you don't qualify for this one! remember--the first person to correctly guess the answer of this question gets a ticket for a uncommon myo raffle at the end of the month! please don't cheat and use google to help you. today's trivia question is:
In Connecticut, it is a law that for a pickle to officially be declared a pickle, it must ______. What must the pickle do?

please remember to do your regular replies when guessing!
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chokii Adopts Fanclub [Daily Trivia 8/26]

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:08 am

BOUNCE

@everyone above: great to see you with us!! i cant wait to see the community build!!