The SVTFOE Fanclub! V2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

The SVTFOE Fanclub! V2

Postby SeddieDeer » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:31 am

Last edited by SeddieDeer on Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:28 am, edited 20 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby SeddieDeer » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:33 am

-The Rules & Spam Policy-

1: *Please* Remember the golden rule of this fanclub! It's to respect all the members here! In this fanclub we like to think that we are all one big, huge SVTFOE loving fandom family! That has one main thing in common. We all love to watch SVTFOE For that very reason, we have a three strike plan.

If you fight with, or bully any member of this fanclub a total of three times on this forum when one of the co-admins or mods have tried their best to calm you down, you shall be banned from this thread for two weeks. (Yes this includes shipping wars.) Mods are allowed to warn you while the co-admins are away. We have a three strike plan. If you fight with any members a total of three times on this forum when one of the co-admins or mods have tried their best to calm you down, you shall be banned from this thread for the total of exactly two weeks.

If you do get banned, please don't think of it as we are disowning you! Your SVTFOE family would never do that! Everyone makes mistakes at least once, or a couple of times in their life! Instead please think of it as a "cool down" period. A time where you need to think about your actions. And in two weeks time, we will welcome you with open arms! Like the past is the past, and all your mistakes will of been forgiven. Let's remember, once you step into this fandom, you're to treat one another like a big ole' SVTFOE fandom family. And would a fandom family fight and bully one another? No they wouldn't! And so forth, a two-week ban would be your "Cooling down" time. ^_^

2. We have Discord. A chatting website that you can open up in your browser, or you could download the program to your desktop, or mobile phones. The choice is yours, but please bring none SVTFOE chats over there, or PM said, user. If you don't, this fanclub could be banned for coming off topic. The Discord link to this fanclub is right here. ~ <----Please click it in order to speak about anything not related to SVTFOE ^_^

3.You're not allowed to share illegal links over here. Doing so will not only get you a two week fandom ban, but have you reported to the CS mods. Which will result in a ban from CS itself. But spoilers are allowed in tiny 50 CS text.

4. Shipping wars are not allowed. At all.

5. Spamming is in no way allowed. It could get our fanclub banned!

6: Please don't ask to make the new thread. One of the co-admins will make it. If you ask, through PM or on this thread, you will get a time ban of a week. Seddiedeer & potioncat shall remake it.

7.Yes, you are allowed to share SVTFOE Fanfiction, as long as it goes with what the CS Staff member said down below.

CS Help wrote:Hi there,

Fanfictions from other sites would be allowed IF they follow all of CS's rules. You should post a link to the original story unless you are the author or have permission from the author to repost the story itself.

As for the rating, that's not how we judge the suitability of content. We cannot trust that everyone has tagged their story appropriately. You should read the story yourself in its entirety to make sure none of CS's rules are broken. I would recommend reviewing our RP rules to get a sense of what we do and do not allow in stories.

viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1947365
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1947371

If you are uncertain if some specific story element is appropriate please ask us about it before posting.

This reply was sent by Burrito Bunny, a member of our General Helpers group.
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:55 am, edited 14 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Co-admins & Mods

Please click on the usernames below to go to their accounts!

SeddieDeer. Co-admin.

Hello there! I'm SeddieDeer, co-admin alongside potioncat. I'm hoping that we'll have a great time in the future, filled with a whole lotta smiles! If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask myself, potioncat or any of the mods around here! My hobbies include writing, playing the violin & piano, binge-watching anything that I like on netflix, and SVTFOE of course! ^_^

potioncat. Co-admin.

"Heyo! I'm potioncat, and I'm the co-owner along with SeddieDeer! I like to draw, listen to music, write, and read. I'm obsessed with svtfoe and I'm so glad to in this club!"
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The form to join is here!

Code: Select all
Username:
[Your username]

Please tell us your favourite SVTFOE character!:
[Please put in your favourite SVTFOE character here]

Yes, I have read the rules, including the brand new golden rule! In fact, I know what the golden rule is, and if I happen to break the golden rule, the consequence shall be...[Please Fill in the space here!] And even If I do get banned for breaking the golden rule, I know that I'll be [Please choose the correct answer! Is the correct answer A, shunned away and banned from the Fanclub forever. Or B, Welcomed back in two weeks time with open arms. Everyone makes mistakes?]

Yes I know that all none SVTFOE chit-chat shall be [Please fill in the blank here! Is the correct answer A. Spoken here because this club will totally never get banned for that. After all, out of SVTFOE chit chat is all in good fun! Or B, I know that we should take our SVTFOE chit-chat someplace else! I should rather PM the user in question, or join the discord you've created for us to go out of topic SVTFOE wise. Otherwise this fanclub could be banned?]

I know that the rule about shipping wars is [Fill in the blank space here! Is it A Tottally allowed! Shipping wars are all in good fun! And besides, my ship will win in the end and I have every right to bring everyone else down! Or is it B, Shipping wars are not at all allowed in this fanclub, and if I start one, the golden rule will come into action here?]

I know the rule about sharing online links to the SVTFOE Episodes! [Is the rule A, that sharing illegal links are totally allowed and there is no way at all that i'll be banned from this fanclub and CS, or is it B, Illegal links are not allowed. At all! Doing so will not only get me a two-week ban, but also a report to the CS staff members?]

Other:
[Anything else you'd like to add? ^_^]

[size=50]Warnicorn![/size]
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Members List

Postby SeddieDeer » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:34 am

Last edited by SeddieDeer on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stamps, Gifs & Banners

Postby SeddieDeer » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:34 am

Stamps, Gifs & Banners ~ ~A collection of stamps, gifs, and banners promoting this fanclub shall be placed here!
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

This months events

Postby SeddieDeer » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:39 am

This months events ~ ~ If any events shall be taking place this month, the event shall be placed here!
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SVTFOE Art

Postby SeddieDeer » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:39 am

SVTFOE Art ~ ~ Any art that our members have created of any of SVTFOE shall be placed here!
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SVTFOE Libary

Postby SeddieDeer » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:40 am

SVTFOE Libary ~ ~ Any fanfictions that our members have created of any of the canon characters shall be placed here!
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-Saving-

Postby SeddieDeer » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:41 am

-Saving-
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me