★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

stud time

Postby eagle, » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:07 pm

A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge
Username: eagle,
Clan: highgarden
Cat being bred: sorrelbrook
Cat's genetics: Ll, Bb, XOXo, Dd, aa, McMc, WsWs, jbjb (mediumhaired solid tortie bobtail with high white spotting)
"You know nothing Jon Snow": sorrelbrook, despite of, or in direct contradiction of, her name, doesn't know how to swim well at all. in fact, sorrelbrook is scared of water to the point that she refuses to join any highgarden patrols when they go fishing because she hates getting her paws wet and out of fear that a very large fish might pull her underwater. this fact is known by very few, and sorrelbrook has become very adept at finding wild excuses at why she would rather join a mouse-hunting venture over going after some fish. needless to say, tawnyrose was unaware of sorrelbrook's challenges with water when she gave her her name.
Post Links: 1 2 3 4
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:31 pm

OH KING JULIAAAAN!

USERNAME deimos
    CLAN PineClan
    CAT BEING BRED Asami
    CAT'S DESCRIPTION AND/OR GENOTYPE II / Bb / XOXo / Dd / aa / Mcmc / CC / ww
    WHAT WILL YOUR CAT DO FOR ALMIGHTY KING JULIAN? Asami would give King Julian a compliment! She'd never seen a cat that looked like him in all her travels before.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stud time over

Postby Chamrosh » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:30 am

x
    sharpiesandhamilton wrote:One ring to rule them all; One ring to find them; One ring to bring them all, And in the darkness bind them... In the land of Mordor; Where the shadows lie.
    Username: sharpiesandhamilton
    Clan: chessclan, katter av den frosne øya, aviaryclan, order of the hyena
    Cat being bred: tempestflash
    Cat's genetics: ll / Lplp / BB / dd / aa / McMc / ww
    "Tell me, where is Gandalf? For I much desire to speak with him": falling off a bridge
    Post Links: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

"Which sort of bridge? Was it thanks to your cousin, Balin, giving too much of a royal welcome? Was it thanks to the fool of a took?"
      Tolkein sits and ponders, and starts scratching on the ground with sticks, trying to work out where it makes sense for there to be bridges in his stories.

Accepted!

x
    Kaitō♣️Kid wrote:One ring to rule them all; One ring to find them; One ring to bring them all, And in the darkness bind them... In the land of Mordor; Where the shadows lie.
    Username: Kaitō♣️Kid
    Clan: KeyClan
    Cat being bred: Earphone
    Cat's genetics: Ll Bb XoY DD aa Mcmc spsp tata ii CC ww
    "Tell me, where is Gandalf? For I much desire to speak with him": "He has fallen into shadow."

Tolkein pauses, and considers, scratching the top of his head with a back paw while standing looking at you completely straight. It looks like he's concluded he can't fault the answer, but that he also doesn't find it very helpful. He's left mouthing "but which shadow?" and "was it a Balrog of Morgoth?"

Accepted!
      I also appreciate trying to actually find a response from LoTR itself, I kinda wanted an experiment with who would do that and who'd come up with meme responses with both being very welcome, so I like seeing that both routes were taken.

x
    nio wrote:
      Username: nio
      Clan: RyeClan
      Cat being bred: Cowpatch
      Cat's genetics: shorthaired black-based tabby with high white & brown eyes
      "You know nothing Jon Snow": cowpatch is very bad at eating. she doesn't know if she's supposed to be eating the fur, and what about the bones? is the skin okay to eat? do we eat rat's tails? she always looks around to see how other's are eating but can't seem to figure it out. she probably looks like a fool!
      Post Links:
      1 / 2 / 3 / 4 /

You know nothing, Cowpatch.

Accepted!

x
    salvation. wrote:A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge
    Username: salvation.
    Clan: the fallen
    Cat being bred: koitail
    Cat's genetics: a mediumhaired calico with yellow eyes (i wasn't given a geno sorry ;-;)
    "You know nothing Jon Snow": koitail really never got the hang of hunting, it was something she always struggled with, which leads to many fun moments on patrols. while she does eventually catch the prey sometimes 90% of the time its a wild goose chase that ends with her just tiring out the prey.
    Post Links: 1/2/3/4

You know nothing, Koitail, including that an apology isn't needed here, you're good, dw

Accepted!

x
    bsktcase wrote:One ring to rule them all; One ring to find them; One ring to bring them all, And in the darkness bind them... In the land of Mordor; Where the shadows lie.
    Username: bsktcase
    Clan: sloughclan, viridian court
    Cat being bred: Sandblast
    Cat's genetics: LL bb XOY dd Aa mcmc ww [feel free to add to it! preferably a recessives that are applicable]
    "Tell me, where is Gandalf? For I much desire to speak with him": Maybe he is hiding deep within the marsh forest which my clan calls home. Maybe he is sleeping peacefully in a two-leg home. Maybe he is captured in a metal cage by someone else. Frankly, I don't know but I'm willing to lend a paw to help you find him.
    Post Links:
    1 2 3 4

Tolkein nods, thinking. That's not the most helpful answer, but it was a genuine attempt to give ideas of where to look.

Accepted!

x
    eagle, wrote:
    Username: eagle,
    Clan: highgarden
    Cat being bred: sorrelbrook
    Cat's genetics: Ll, Bb, XOXo, Dd, aa, McMc, WsWs, jbjb (mediumhaired solid tortie bobtail with high white spotting)
    "You know nothing Jon Snow": sorrelbrook, despite of, or in direct contradiction of, her name, doesn't know how to swim well at all. in fact, sorrelbrook is scared of water to the point that she refuses to join any highgarden patrols when they go fishing because she hates getting her paws wet and out of fear that a very large fish might pull her underwater. this fact is known by very few, and sorrelbrook has become very adept at finding wild excuses at why she would rather join a mouse-hunting venture over going after some fish. needless to say, tawnyrose was unaware of sorrelbrook's challenges with water when she gave her her name.

You know nothing, Sorrelbrook.

Accepted!

All slots for both Martin and Tolkein are taken! Really glad I decided to randomise the inheritence from them first because this would have been a lot more stressful without that to get all at once XD
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby inky. » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:56 am

⠀⠀⠀⠀deimos wrote:
    OH KING JULIAAAAN!

USERNAME deimos
    CLAN PineClan
    CAT BEING BRED Asami
    CAT'S DESCRIPTION AND/OR GENOTYPE II / Bb / XOXo / Dd / aa / Mcmc / CC / ww
    WHAT WILL YOUR CAT DO FOR ALMIGHTY KING JULIAN? Asami would give King Julian a compliment! She'd never seen a cat that looked like him in all her travels before.

Accepted! The compliment inflates Julian's ego greatly.
nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:02 am

USERNAME LameLoserLexi
CLAN Shoreclan
CAT BEING BRED Turtlebell
CAT'S GENOTYPE LL, BB, XOXo, dd, aa, Mcmc, Ccb, ww, BtBt
GIVE CAESAR SOME WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT! "Do you want under my blanket? It's pretty warm and comfy."
LINKS TO POSTS 1 2 3
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:18 am

you should probably randomize his genes soon!
    USERNAME nio
    CLAN RyeClan
    CAT BEING BRED Morningstar
    CAT'S DESCRIPTION AND/OR GENOTYPE (no description given so i’m having a go) seal tortie point
    WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CAT GENE? dilution
    LINKS TO POSTS
    1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:01 am

A whisper in the wind...
        USERNAME beebun
        CLAN snowclan
        CAT BEING BRED yinheart, longfurred solid gray with low white and copper eyes
        GIVE SHRIEK AN INTERESTING FACT TO PIQUE HER INTEREST. um.. owls don’t have eyeballs. seriously, it’s creepy.
        LINK TO POSTS xx xx xx xx xx xx
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazz. » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:24 am

DadjokeNess wrote:you should probably randomize his genes soon!
USERNAME Dadjoke-Ness
CLAN Pillar Clan
CAT BEING BRED Snowdrop
CAT'S DESCRIPTION AND/OR GENOTYPE a white shorthair with blind amber eyes
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CAT GENE? Lykoi or Munchkin probably...the aesthetic ones that I like in fictional cats more than real cats
LINKS TO POSTS 1 . 2 . 3 .

---

Snowdrop and Henfeather approach Oeste carefully at the end of the gathering. Snowdrop is polite and Henfeather is standoffish, but the two request (as politely as possible for Henfeather) that Oeste helps them make kits to raise.

DaniCalifornia wrote:
    USERNAME DaniCalifornia
    CLAN Court of the Butterflies
    CAT BEING BRED Trout in Bubbling Creek "Troutcreek"
    CAT'S DESCRIPTION AND/OR GENOTYPE Black broken mackerel tabby with low white and amber eyes // LL / BB / Dd / XoXo / Aa / McMc / Spsp / Wsw
    WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CAT GENE? Bengal, definetly bengal! I'm a sucker for those funky babies
    LINKS TO POSTS 1 . 2 . 3 .

nio wrote:
    USERNAME nio
    CLAN RyeClan
    CAT BEING BRED Morningstar
    CAT'S DESCRIPTION AND/OR GENOTYPE (no description given so i’m having a go) seal tortie point
    WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CAT GENE? dilution
    LINKS TO POSTS
    1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

all accepted and oeste is now closed!
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ STUDS ★

Postby deimido » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:26 am

Oeste by jazz. -- 0 slots open
      Amelia by deimos -- 2 slots open
      Kraven by Kazin -- 3 slots open
      Shriek by Kazin -- 3 slots open
      Caesar by deimos - 1 slot open
      Julian by inky. -- 0 slots open
      Joanne by eagle, -- 2 slots open
      Martin by Chamrosh -- 0 slots left
      Tolkein by Chamrosh -- 0 slots left

Jaro by lyttlekytten -- 3 slots left
Last edited by deimido on Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:27 am

lameloserlexi wrote:USERNAME LameLoserLexi
CLAN Shoreclan
CAT BEING BRED Turtlebell
CAT'S GENOTYPE LL, BB, XOXo, dd, aa, Mcmc, Ccb, ww, BtBt
GIVE CAESAR SOME WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT! "Do you want under my blanket? It's pretty warm and comfy."
LINKS TO POSTS 1 2 3

Caesar tips his head curiously while looking at the cozy blanket and nods, taking the tortie's word for it as he smiles at her. | accepted! caesar has one slot left.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me