-September Event Up.- MLP:FIM OC Fanclub [V.5]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: MLP:FIM OC Fanclub [V.5]

Postby JminT » Tue May 29, 2018 5:56 pm

Username: JminT

Please show your Pony OCs!:
Alistaire Corbit Wilque no name 1 no name 2

Do you have a favorite OC or ponysona, or can you simply not choose between a certain few?:
I've had Alistaire and Corbit the longest out of the bunch, so I guess by default they're considered favorites, but I just recently added "no name 2" to the family and I'm excited to develop them.

Chose one of your ponies. What is their biggest strength? What is their biggest flaw?:
For Corbit: His strength, he is super kind and very friendly , but this often leads to naivety. His weakness, if you can't tell, he's "too nice" and is often taken advantage of :,(

How many pony OCs do you own?:
Through out my time in the fandom, I think I've easily surpassed 30, but many were just left behind, traded/sold, etc, I'd say the 5 listed above are it currently.

Yes, I have read the rules, including the brand new golden rule! In fact, I know what the golden rule is, and if I happen to break the golden rule, the consequence shall be...a ban for two weeks. And even If I do get banned for breaking the golden rule, I know that I'll be (as much as A, is hillarious, im going to go with B)

Other:
Would maybe love to find casual rp buddies. Also, anyone have suggestions for my two "no-named" boys? ;^;

MyLittleOcPony!
icon and sig stuff by me | not active
JminT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:09 pm

Welcome to the fanclub @JminT! We hope you enjoy it in our pony fanclub family! :) Adding you to the member list now!

Strength wrote:
SeddieDeer wrote:Image

Woahh, he's precious. I love his design! I always had random pony characters but I never liked them enough to take the time to develop them but I finally made Solar Shine. I'm actually about to draw up his parents by somehow making it up in my head with Solar Shine's elements. I hope it works out and doesn't look weird lol

Awe thank you! And I think his parents look AMAZING! You did an amazing job on them there dear! :) <3
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strength » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:47 pm

SeddieDeer wrote:Awe thank you! And I think his parents look AMAZING! You did an amazing job on them there dear! :) <3

Yeahh Im actually really proud of it lol, I did design them but Im probably not gonna keep them as ocs, Ill gift them away just having them as his parents too though
Hello! I'm Hyena/Rosie/Strength/Jedi etc.
I have no pronoun preference, call me whatever!
My timezone is EST and I'm not normally on in the mornings.
I'm usually on daily but have my days where I disappear.
I have many different interests in all sorts of themes + pm friendly <3.
I collect all sorts of things like Disney, dolls, VHS movies, vinyls and more.
sig art by Birdy, ava by Deltach

Strength

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:31 am

Strength wrote:
SeddieDeer wrote:Awe thank you! And I think his parents look AMAZING! You did an amazing job on them there dear! :) <3

Yeahh Im actually really proud of it lol, I did design them but Im probably not gonna keep them as ocs, Ill gift them away just having them as his parents too though

Well gifting them away or not! What would you think about his parents also being Stardust's parents? I completely understand if not! But would they agree with him hopping through time and going on maybe some dangerous adventures? I have this feeling that they probably wouldn't and he wouldn't end up telling them about that x3

Also! Is anyone doing any pony commisions? Although I have downsized and focused on just a few ponies, I have a lot of ponies to give love, gifts and art to, you know? :)
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:09 am

@Strength I love how precious Solar Shine's parents are, their designs are so sweet <3

@Seddie I was wondering if you were still looking for a friend to travel with Star Dust? As I have a few ponies who have no real prior development past a name that I think could make great companion material ^-^
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grafaiai » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:52 am

oo i want to design parents for some of my ponies, that looks fun!! >:]

i've gotten a couple new ponies recently that don't really have any development or anything yet, but i'm excited to draw em
water lily, designed by angeltiramisu on instagram

and this one,
tentatively named rocksy daisy & designed by aishawild on toyhou.se

i also recently got this guy back
designed by guylashes on dA, but he stiiill doesn't have a name or anything ;c
(& as a bonus, here's a pixel i made of him when i owned him previously a couple years ago <3 Image)

adult 🐸 xe/he 🐵 trashguts
aka tg, cricket, weevil
🐛
discord : trashguts
...but! be warned that i am not
much of a conversationalist

toyhou.se : trashguts
prone to Experiencing Mental Health,
please understand
🦟
adopt & base usage TOS
art shop thread!
🪳
i have lots of free toyhou.se
codes, message me for one
🦗
C4C / AMA / art thread / <3
grafaiai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strength » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:41 pm

SeddieDeer wrote:Well gifting them away or not! What would you think about his parents also being Stardust's parents? I completely understand if not! But would they agree with him hopping through time and going on maybe some dangerous adventures? I have this feeling that they probably wouldn't and he wouldn't end up telling them about that x3

Also! Is anyone doing any pony commisions? Although I have downsized and focused on just a few ponies, I have a lot of ponies to give love, gifts and art to, you know? :)

I'm fine with them being his parents as well~ It might be weird though since they are so sparkly and stuff and Stardust is a unicorn but all is possible so sure! (I could also just make Aural Dusk a unicorn?) ^^ They probably wouldn't agree with it honestly, I haven't really built much into them both but they'd probably want to be very "I dont want you doing this cause you'll get hurt" parents.
I also could draw something for you if you'd like~ You dont really gotta pay me anything since I dont use cs pets at all so.

Queen Chrysalis wrote:@Strength I love how precious Solar Shine's parents are, their designs are so sweet <3

Thank youu!! Honestly I still feel like I put a lot a work into Aural Dusk and made Golden Light very lame so I might edit her a little or something idk.

trashguts wrote:oo i want to design parents for some of my ponies, that looks fun!! >:]

i've gotten a couple new ponies recently that don't really have any development or anything yet, but i'm excited to draw em
[img]-snip-[/img]

and this one,
[img]-snip-[/img]

[img]-snip-[/img]
(& as a bonus, here's a pixel i made of him when i owned him previously a couple years ago <3 [img]-snip-[/img])

Ahhh they are so cute~ Is the first one based on Splatoon? (Just wondering, reminds me of Splatoon) and I really like the third one as well!
Hello! I'm Hyena/Rosie/Strength/Jedi etc.
I have no pronoun preference, call me whatever!
My timezone is EST and I'm not normally on in the mornings.
I'm usually on daily but have my days where I disappear.
I have many different interests in all sorts of themes + pm friendly <3.
I collect all sorts of things like Disney, dolls, VHS movies, vinyls and more.
sig art by Birdy, ava by Deltach

Strength

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grafaiai » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:24 pm

nahh, just squid-themed :']

adult 🐸 xe/he 🐵 trashguts
aka tg, cricket, weevil
🐛
discord : trashguts
...but! be warned that i am not
much of a conversationalist

toyhou.se : trashguts
prone to Experiencing Mental Health,
please understand
🦟
adopt & base usage TOS
art shop thread!
🪳
i have lots of free toyhou.se
codes, message me for one
🦗
C4C / AMA / art thread / <3
grafaiai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:00 am

Strength wrote:
SeddieDeer wrote:Well gifting them away or not! What would you think about his parents also being Stardust's parents? I completely understand if not! But would they agree with him hopping through time and going on maybe some dangerous adventures? I have this feeling that they probably wouldn't and he wouldn't end up telling them about that x3

I'm fine with them being his parents as well~ It might be weird though since they are so sparkly and stuff and Stardust is a unicorn but all is possible so sure! (I could also just make Aural Dusk a unicorn?) ^^ They probably wouldn't agree with it honestly, I haven't really built much into them both but they'd probably want to be very "I dont want you doing this cause you'll get hurt" parents.
I also could draw something for you if you'd like~ You dont really gotta pay me anything since I dont use cs pets at all so.

Queen Chrysalis wrote:@Strength I love how precious Solar Shine's parents are, their designs are so sweet <3

Thank youu!! Honestly I still feel like I put a lot a work into Aural Dusk and made Golden Light very lame so I might edit her a little or something idk.

trashguts wrote:oo i want to design parents for some of my ponies, that looks fun!! >:]

[img]-snip-[/img]

and this one,
[img]-snip-[/img]

[img]-snip-[/img]
(& as a bonus, here's a pixel i made of him when i owned him previously a couple years ago <3 [img]-snip-[/img])

Ahhh they are so cute~ Is the first one based on Splatoon? (Just wondering, reminds me of Splatoon) and I really like the third one as well!

How about we say that they adopted him? That way they are still his parents but that's why they look different. That way he could tell them that he settled down and just studies stars for "Neighsa" (Nasa for the Equestria.) And they are proud about that, because I imagine that's a thing set up by Luna. You know how Celestia has one student of her own? What if Neighsa was former by Luna herself so ponies could study the stars that she makes? And that's how Twilight gets to read all about stars because of Neighsa?

I think it would make sense for them to not agree with him time hopping because "You have a steady job in Neighsa underneath Luna herself. You don't need to time hop and put yourself in danger in the meantime" What do you think? ^_^

That way he would have to lie to them when he time hops. Which would be a BIG flaw of his. His lack of honesty to his very own parents. And I was looking for a flaw of his own. ^_^

Edit:
Queen Chrysalis wrote:@Seddie I was wondering if you were still looking for a friend to travel with Star Dust? As I have a few ponies who have no real prior development past a name that I think could make great companion material ^-^
Honestly the more the merrier! And for anyone else reading this. Anyone can make a pony who works for Neighsa by the way! I bet I wasn't the only one to think of something like it either! :)

@trashguts I'm just loving your ponies! : D

I can't wait to see more art of your lovely ponies here on the fanclub! :) <3
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:33 pm

I love browsing through my gallery and finding ponies I barely did anything with haha Image
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me