Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby zoocyte » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:56 pm

@sashiyaki oo those kids you have up for trade are stunning, good luck trading them!
@katzuvo good luck with the contest, i might enter if i can think of a good design tbh
@elyx congrats on your first, she is super pretty aaa, i love the soft purples and the different streaks in her hair! some name suggestions, uuuh amaranth, idris, viola, esther, vivian, vale, aster, and heather come to mind
@michael. aristotle is a soft pastel qt, good luck finding him relationships!
@shibeboi good luck trading momo, she looks super soft nnn
@kortico good luck trading your three, they all have really nice shades of blue!
@néktar i love how your format your posts, simple and pleasing! isaac is an absolute dream, the colors and the design and the edits are just all?? w o w,, good luck with the transfer!
@leyendecker your coding is super neat and pleasing to look at, i love the little pop of orange! good luck getting ooc offers, as well as with maël's edits! they're a sweet-looking kid,,
@carousel. good luck getting ooc breedings for theodosia, her color palette is so bright and cheery i love it! ooo fire patterns are lovely, can't wait to see your myo!

kalon sta.sh

---> ooc breedings
the ones labelled with a ! are open for ooc breedings!
i'm not on cooldown at the moment, i don't mind waiting if you are
poly-breedings are alright too, so long as either you or i own the third kal [note that ambience and destry are mother and son so they can't breed w/ each other]
i'm pickier with io and hiro, everyone else i'm more lax with

---> trade
also have kals uft, labelled with either * or **
seneca and their unnamed kid are the ones i have the least attachment to, plus some others that are more tentative. offer whatever you wish, although i'd prefer if they have about the same amount of edits.

so yeah that's all rip,, aa have a good day/afternoon/evening everyone!
Last edited by zoocyte on Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:12 pm

@sashiyaki Gl getting trades for them! I love their palettes and designs, if I didn't have such a long cooldown I'd offer ;-;
@katzuvo I hope you get the design of your dreams! Can't wait to see the new kal around~
@elyx Congrats on winning! I really love her purples and that hair, for names maybe Sylve or Haruka? Really soft names to me suits her <3
@michael. Gl getting trade offers on your kals! And I hope you find the perfect partner for him, I love those pastels omg
@shibeboi I hope you find kalons you connect to! Her fluffiness is A+
@kortico Those are some beautiful kalons <33 I wish you luck finding some great kalons~
@néktar Issac is so beautiful <3 Dream kal right there. Gl finding an artist!
@leyendecker Fabien and Ameer have such aesthetic colours oml. Gl getting that colourful third partner~ I hope you get an artist for Mael as well!
@carousel. Gl getting offers for her! I'm sure you'll get heaps, I would offer if I could <3
@saccharin Gl getting ooc breeding offers! Your kals are so stunning?? I wish I could steal Io aaa
FluffyBirdie

Item trade
    Looking to trade my uc fur edit for an ear edit! I live for ear edits <33 I also have like 4 standard hair edits from the event?? I'd love to trade 2 or 3 for a common hair edit (since I also live for long hair XD)

Promotion time

And now self promotion
    I've got this lil run animation shop thing here, slots aren't currently open but you can buy the base~ Or mark for later haha

Anything else
    I swear someday I'll get all my ideas of my kalons down to paper and give them a proper introduction omg
    I've gotten so many new ones since I last posted eek
    I'm pretty sure I've only introduced one kal, and he's now quite different so uh yeah someday I'll get around to it pfft

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:27 am

@fluffybirdie; those running animations look wonderful! i hope you get some orders!
@saccharin; good luck with trading and breedings, that little unnamed kit is so beautiful, I hope you get something lovely in return for him!
@carousel; Theodosia looks stunning, good luck with breedings!
@leyendecke; maël is already such a beautiful dear, good luck finding someone to help you!
@kortico; WOah! Both that unnamed kal and panther look super nice, good luck with offers on them!
@shibeboy; What a dear, I hope you get some offers soon <:U
@michael.; Aristotle is such a beauty, good luck with finding relationships for him!

self-promo - - - - - - -
i'm currently making myself open for pixel icon commissions, especially since i need practice in drawing and pixeling kalons. typically these are 50x50, but I could most likely get a 100x100 done as well. if you're interested at all, you can pm me! the prices can be ranged depending on your budget.

introduction - - - - - - -
this is david "gavin" rosen-freebird stockholm-bricker, or stockholm for short. i've gotten a lot of inspiration for him over the past week and i wanted to properly introduce him this time around. he's based on a sort of au that i had for a fandom that is kind of on the backburner right now- but he's still here! he used to be a criminal drag-queen in a big city, and he had a life that was full of havoc and panicked moments, but it was an okay life. however, he got into an accident that caused him to black out, and he was only woken up by another kalon of mine named Kerry, and since that point david swears he is not in the universe he once was.

- - -that's all for now, lads!
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:02 am

Long post ahead!!

First up, I'm looking to get a common hair edit so I can finally get my girlie approved! I can trade any of these edits (willing to trade multiple!):

-standard hair
-weight
-up to 3 standard edits (prefer not to trade all 3)
-tooth edit
-glow edit (VERY VERY TENT, would want more than just the hair edit oof. Will also swap for other rare edits!)

Here's the girlie! <3

Okay, next up, I'm looking for some trades on the following kals! <3

Tentative, also slightly tentative, not picky at all, slightly picky, pretty easy, slightly tentative, VERY tentative, and very very tentatively everyone in here (Cassidy and Devin completely off limits)

Aaaand now I have a couple introductions!

My biggest dream kal for the longest time, Devin! I'm so excited to own her! For personality stuff, I'm still playing around a little, so I'll have a more serious intro later <3

My short, cranky boy, Leo! He and my boy Atticus are mates and I'm so excited to develop them! <3

I'm looking for a reline of Leo as well!

I am desperately seeking a growth for Pluto, she's been smol for so long ahhhhh

And lastly, I'm taking MYO comms! I've found that I really enjoy making these and I'd like to get better at them as well! <3

Examples; https://sta.sh/0fmd6rnzd8z, https://sta.sh/013r6cgwazjy, https://sta.sh/01mcmhbmbtbh

I accept basically any payment, just shoot me a message and we can work something out! <3

@Golden-Boy; Those pixels are amazing, good luck getting comms!!
@FluffyBirdie; Good luck trading for the ear edit! Also good luck with your art shop AAAAAAA <3
@saccharin - Good luck with breedings and trades!! Your kals are all so pretty <3

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:15 am

fluffybirdie i hope you can find what you're looking for! your art is also very cute. i hope your art shop does well! <3
    @golden-boy those icons are amazing. i hope you can get lots of commissions--right now i'm totally swamped, rip, or i would definitely order. good luck!
    @bailey-boo i hope you have good luck getting your common hair edit! sadly, i don't happen to have one. also, devin is gorgeous! i love his markings--sweet galaxy kiddo. qwq

ahhhhhh, so i'm here to introduce a couple of kals! the first is my sweet boy jericho!!! he's my one legendary, unlimited under that i bought way back when and just recently had made by the amazing rainbow noi, who was very sweet and patient while making him. [i was in quite a bit of money trouble for a while, but i'm doing okay now!] he's a villain-born hero who overcame his mobster origins with the help of a loving father to become someone capable of helping others. he's super earnest and a little naive, but does his best and believes that there's good in the hearts of all people! he's the poly mate of my little trickster denki and the gorgeous bounty hunter lucca [owned by dolly]. he's open to friends and enemies, so please pm me if you'd like to headcanon [or maybe have an awesome rival or nemesis for him!!!].

with wings:

without wings:

i also happened to get my ru for medd's spooky kal, but i'm not totally sure how i feel about him quite yet!! he's supposed to be jericho's dad, and i think i'm going to add some items i won in the lunar event raffle to him.

䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby master of spaz » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:20 am

I'm still looking for an ooc breeding for Athiem because I am way overdue for a breeding. I'm not picky at all but would love to have either the ears or the glow to pass.

Also, I have a lot of items I want to trade. I love glow/horn/ear edits, but will look at everything. Not too picky!

I would trade all items for an ear edit (except the 2 rares).
x1 Common hair edit
x1 Weight edit
x3 Standard hair edit
x2 Rare edit - (tent)
x1 Common fur edit
x1 Uncommon pupil edit

@iceypopCS - jericho is gorgeous. i love yellow ombres on the kal's wings. the swirling is gorgeous too.
@Bailey-Boo I may PM you regarding the glow item mm.
@Golden-Boy - Well um I just ordered and the icon is kinda lovely? It's my new avatar eee.
@FluffyBirdie - yeah so we're on the same boat with the ear edit search aha!
announcements:
light off

tRaPpEdBiRd wrote:you truly are:
Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
your full of spaz! (good type!)
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:23 am

@iceypopCS: Really beautiful kalons you have, congratulations!
@Bailey-Boo: Hope you can get that common hair edit! Your kalons are also very pretty.
@Golden-Boy: Your pixel style is really cute.
@FluffyBirdie - Hope you can get that item trade done! Those art pieces are really nice.

Sorry for not a lot of replies, I'm on mobile.
Hi! I'm Dimi, I just found Kalons and would love to join the community. I just dropped by to say hi and see some pretty kalons, and I wasn't disappointed. <3
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miku » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:32 am

....r e p l i e s

@dimi. - Welcome to Kalons! I hope that you have a fun time here. <3
    @master of spaz - Good luck with getting some offers for breeding and trading!
    @iceypopCS - Ahh Jericho is beautiful!
    @Bailey-Boo - I hope you get really good offers on your kals!

....B r e e d i n g

I am looking for tentative for breeding offers on my girl Alina! I care more about design compatibility than edits. I’ll respond to everyone, and if I have left it open for a while I’m thinking about it! Please title the PM “Alina Breeding Offer” or something similar.
    Found someone!

Last edited by miku on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
not very active here, but i’ll probably be on for events
╔══════════════════════╗
she/they | pfp | sig
╚══════════════════════╝

miku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:11 am

-- INTRODUCTION --
I'm so excited to introduce Zara! She's been grown and I'm super hyped to develop her more as an adult now!

-- RELATIONSHIPS --
I'm looking for relationships for all of my kalons! Both friendships and breedings (OOC or IC).
I have a Rare Autopass Item which I can use
My kalons are here

-- TRADING --
I'm looking to trade my Weight, Tooth and Claw Edit.
I am also up for trading Lily, because I unfortunately cannot connect to her. Since she's only a Standard, I'm mainly looking for kalons with good designs.

-- REPLIES --
@Shego - Good luck getting breedings for Alina, she's absolutely gorgeous!
@dimi. - Welcome to the Kalon Community!
@Master Of Spaz - I hope you get a good partner for Athiem, and good luck trading~ I might PM you at some point...
@iceypopCS - Jericho is absolutely gorgeous, congratulations! Your RU is very pretty as well~
@Bailey-boo - Ahh, I hope you get your Hair Edit! She's a very pretty kal. Good luck trading as well!
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaatlove » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:21 am

ilya wrote:──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
New thread yay! Hello there!

Me and KaatLove are looking to switch artists, since we haven't heard anything from bulletcorgi for a while sadly ;v; (it's been around 6.5 months)
there should be 3 kits and here's the ticket

hello! this is just a quick little repost~ my breeding partner posted this a couple of weeks ago, but we havent goten a response yet ;0

@cocobunny - shes adorable! and good luck getting relationships!
@shego - ohh what a pretty girl! i hope you find a good breeding partner!
@dimi. - hello! welcome to the community! good luck getting your first kalon <3
@master of spaz - aw athiem is adorable! i hope you find a good breeding partner! and good luck getting the ear edit!
@iceypopCS - ooHHH the little gray kid is sO cuTe ! congrats !!
@bailey-boo - omg all your kals are adorable! i love your new girl too! her design is so cute !
@golden-boy - your pixels look great :0 i hope you get some commissions!
@fluffybirdie - your animations are adorable! and good luck getting the ear edit!
@saccharin - omgg loren is a dream ! i might offer for a breeding :0
@carousel. - your girl is cute! good luck getting a breeding!
@leyendecker - oOoo your post is super pretty ! the kals in your post are all so cute aA ! good luck getting what your looking for!
ImageImage
✶ kaat ⋆ chars
kaatlove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me