Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby NightFlame22 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:18 am

@TheEpicElephant - Jason's such a cute kiddo! I like the little leaf designs <3
@croaky - I love Beau and Calypso! That music note shine is awesome~
@Lordren - Those kits are adorable! I especially love the fiery one at the bottom :0
@aporia. - Oh goodness, I hope your sunburns get better soon! And congrats on your beautiful kits!
@watchdog. - Hope the stream went well! And congrats on becoming an official nursery artist :3
@ignominyy - Malus is an angel :0 save me from those beautiful eyes
@Tenturo - Your art is so nice! Hopefully I'll be able to catch a slot next time <3
@Takk - What a cute kit! I like the name Mugwort, it's very original and cute X3
@Kyar - Holy replies, Batman! That art is lovely, and I absolutely can't wait to see your next nb! All your batches have been lovely so far <3
@hayzel - Celeste is gorgeous *o* I'm such a sucker for space babs... and she's blue, halp XD
@cassafrass - Jupiter looks so nice! Sadly I don't have anything to offer for him ^.^;

Hello again! Hope things are going well for all of you <3 I made a Very Bad Decision in power-walking across campus today after I missed my bus... Don't do exercise right after being sick for three days, that's all I have to say XD I've just got a repost for today ^.^

NightFlame22 wrote:Sadly, I've lost connection to my boy Bec, and since I haven't heard from my trade partner in a month I'm putting him up for offers again ^.^; He's got two rare edits and 2/3 breeding slots; I'd really love a rare MYO for him but I'll look at kalons too ^.^

I know everyone and their mother got a lot of items from the event, but I was wondering if someone would be willing to trade me a common hair edit and/or a tail edit? I've got lots of standard items + a couple of backmane edits, so PM me if you'd possibly consider working something out ^.^;

Lastly, I'd like to advertise my mood board shop again X3 You can order two mood boards per slot! I really love making them so please order XD

Hope you all have a wonderful day~!
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:22 am

@NightFlame22 ;; good luck finding a trade for Bec! he's really very pretty, those big star shines are super darling. I don't really have anybody to offer aha but I wish you luck in finding an myo!
@cassafrass ;; Yuuri is precious ???? that hair tho. Jupiter is gorgeous too! good luck finding a trade for them, I'm sure you'll get somebody aha. and that kit !!! what a precious kid !!! I can't wait to see them grown, their shoulder markings are gonna look amazing as an adult tbh
@hayzel ;; good luck finding item trades dear! I don't really have any big tickets ones I'm afraid lmaO. but I love your two girls! I've always been soft on Celeste, I just adore her colors and her chest/stomach markings tbh. I'm excited to see their future ships! they'd both look gorgeous with literally any other kal honestly aha
@Kyar ;; omg stop making us mere mortals look bad with our terrible replies rip. for real though it's incredible you got through so many people ??? I wish I had the energy for that ahA. all your art is super gorgeous! I really love the piece with your seadragon baby, the lighting is super lovely. I love soft art pieces like that <3 and good luck with finding more trade items! I'll keep an eye out for your next intro post, I love reading through those <333
@Takk ;; good luck getting the items you want!! I didn't realize there was a natural edition mutation item tbh that's really cool. I don't think I've seen Orca before either! she's super lovely, that hair is gorgeous against the darker aspects of her palette. good luck finding friends/relationships for all your kals! if I had more free time rip
@Tenturo ;; gasp Lorelei is lovely !!! I'm such a sucker for brown and pink and look !!! heterochromia !! what a dreamy girl. you're right, kanadensis did an amazing job <3 good luck finding a breeding partner! idk what I'm doing rn or else I'd offer aha. and I can't wait to see the art you come up with the three lucky folks that nabbed slots! your style is so so pretty <3
@ignominyy ;; I see why they are the loves of your life tbh. I really love that first kid's hair, the longer braids are so striking tbh. and the blue accents! Meera is a super cute name, I like their purple accents tbh. super lovely pair of babes! Griffon is a really cute name too omggg, and her growth came out gorgeous! her tooth edit is so precious, the way it sits at the end of her white chin? what a cutie tbh
@watchdog. ;; I have t minus 10 minutes before my bio lecture or you better believe I'd be there. your nursery batches are amazing! it's been really cool watching you come over to the kal community. I've still got a couple of your gorgeous bear run tolters tucked away in my greedy clutches lmaO

okay, I'm mostly here to try and find someone to transfer my boy Jonquil to the new lines c:

I will be using a common hair edit on him bc I'm a fool and decided I liked shorter hair better than this one (even tho littlelies did such an amazing job tbh bless her) and a tail edit!
also maybe a shine edit, I haven't quite decided on that one aha

anyway I'd would love to find someone to transfer him for me!
I can pay in CS pets, C$ or DA points c:
if interested please PM me!
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plutoe. » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:48 am

Greetings!
Hope your all doing ok.

@iBrevity / Good luck with the transer! Jonquil is gorgeous.

@NightFlame22 / Good luck with trading and your mood board shop. I hope
you find what you're looking for.

@cassafrass / Ah! Yuuri is so pretty. I remember watching Yuuri on ice! and
enjoying it much more than I thought I would. Good luck with trading and getting
that pre-growth!
" Tell me why I'm waiting..."
plutoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby master of spaz » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:54 am

I'm still looking for an ooc breeding for my new beautiful boy, Athiem because I am way overdue for a breeding. I'm not picky at all but would love to have either the ears or the glow to pass. To those I didn't PM back I'm still considering ((:

Also, I have a lot of items I want to trade. I love glow/horn/ear edits, but will look at everything. Not too picky!
x1 Common hair edit
x1 Weight edit
x3 Standard hair edit
x2 Rare edit
x1 Common fur edit
x1 Uncommon pupil edit

@plutoe. - gl with trades!
@iBrevity - ooh jonquil is lovely. gl with the transfer and the edits haha.
@nightflame22 - gl with trading, bec's got quite a soft palette which i dig.
@cassafrass - beautiful kals, and gl with trading jupiter. he's got a lovely blue colour to him!
kalon/cs stuff:
n/a!

tRaPpEdBiRd wrote:you truly are:
Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
your full of spaz! (good type!)
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sandydragon » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:55 am

]
Replies

@plutoe. - I LOVE THE BLUE ONE AAAAAA!
@NightFlame22 - Good luck with getting offers on Bec!
@iBrevity - good luck with getting a transfer!

Help me get an uncommon kalon MYO!

I'M SELLING CHARS, CUSTOMS AND ART FOR DA POINTS FOR AN UNCOMMON MYO! PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU'RE CURIOUS! ALSO DOING DOODLES FOR 15 DA POINTS XX!
(I hope this kind of advertisement is allowed, please pm me if it isn't!)
I have also made a kalon YCH! THE PRICE HAS BEEN LOWERED TO 50 POINTS EACH!
PLEASE NOTE, I AM DOING PWYW ANIMATIONS, ANYTHING OVER A RUN CYCLE WILL COST 500 AND OVER POINTS! ANYTHING UNDER A RUN CYCLE WILL COST 500 AND UNDER POINTS, I don't have any recent examples, all of my old examples are in my pixel shop in my sig! PLEASE PM ME WITH THE TITLE "ANIMATION COMMISSION!"
(I WILL ACCEPT HIGH QUANTITIES OF C$!)
click? wrote:Image
rainyMelSmileJakeOkashiJayde~MinSoftWild
Art above by the lovely Mincinno!
DeviantArt Kals

hi
sandydragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lance McClain » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:56 am

just popping in to say that im still looking
    for a mate for ma boy phil. he is open to all genders,
    and i want them to have kits + be partners (roleplaying isn't
    necessary, i dont do it often). just send me a pm w/ your suggestion.
    he has 2/3 breeding slots.

@plutoe; gl getting offers for your kals!
    @ibrevity; gl on getting your kal transferred; what a lovely palette!!
    @nightflame22; gl getting offers on bec; would totally offer if i had items, he's amazinggg
    @
Aurora - she/her
Music: P!ATD, Ariana Grande, lots of pop music.
TV Shows: Riverdale, Stranger Things, B99, VLD, OTGW.
YouTube: Sorrow TV, Slazo, Soothouse, ImAllexx, Dan and Phil.
Lance McClain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rodentspawn » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:02 am

𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓊𝓅 𝑜𝒻

𝒷𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔

All my grown kals are open for breeding, Oxenfree is the only one I am hesitant about! PM me I'll be looking at any offers :> (kals in sig)

𝓂𝓎𝑜 / 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓉𝒽𝓈

MYO | So I'm still searching for a possible artist for my two uncommon MYO slots, thank you to anyone who PM'd me, I'm still considering all options before deciding <3 The first MYO slot I am looking for someone who can do long hair, custom like feminine? eyes, and lots of uncommon and under edits, I don't really have a solid idea on palette or pattern. For the second myo I'm looking for someone who can do all over shorter/no fur and deer like design!
Growths | Lowkey looking for pre-growths or future growths for my two kits above but it's not urgent.
Feel free to PM me abt either MYO's or Growths, please include your prices and some examples!

𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔

Desperately seeking an unlimited rare MYO slot! I've had an idea planned out for an unlimited rare for awhile and I really wanna make her a reality, I can dream,,
I have the following to offer | these kal's (the two kits are 99% off limits) and x2 uncommon myo slots

𝓇𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓈
pg 81
@cindee | phil is really cute! i love that shine and those eyes :>
pg 80
@croaky | That kal is so beautiful, the brown and white work so well together, I love the rose markings and that dripping darker brown! gl getting them a growth :>
@lordren | Those kits are all adorable, I love the first ones colour scheme and the bottom ones tail & horn!
@watchdog. | Hope the stream went well!
@ignominyy | Can i just say Malus is SO hecking beautiful?? his hair is a dream, the greys and blues tie together so well, and generally he is just perfect? i feel blessed just by looking at his nursery batch tbh, they are beautiful kits
x
x
x
x
𝓅𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽 𝓈𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒶𝒹𝑒

kalons
➳ he/him
➳ icon by lover boy
➳ cat enthusiast
rodentspawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby high noon » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:59 am

@rodentspawn;; you always have such nice coding, and I love bees! <3 good luck with trading, I hope you can manage to get the slot you need, I'm really curious to see what you're going to do with it! if you don't trade them, gl finding an artist for your other slots! idk what kind of payment you have for your uncommon MYOs, but I'm always open for USD commissions on DA.
@Cindee;; gl getting the perfect mate to fit Phil!
@Master of Spaz;; Athiem is wicked cool looking, and I love the lightbulb shine! good luck finding a breeding partner!
@everyone;; thank you for the kind words about my art, and all the messages I received, they really cheered me up!

Streaming!
Working on some NBs!

https://join.me/coyotevaquer0

Please use CS names so I know who's in the stream!

---

Selling my staff custom slot here!

"ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ, ɢᴜɴsʟɪɴɢᴇʀ?"
════════════════════
|| Redshe/theyINTJ ||
Too much coffee. Not enough sleep.
Everyone's honorary mom.
ON HIATUS FROM KALON APPROVALS
──•••──
{ My Kalons } // { DeviantArt }
{ Tumblr }

════════════════════
"ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ!"

high noon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby La Volpe » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:11 am

still looking to trade for a tail edit item! I have a common hair that im happy to swap, please pm me if you would like to work something out!

I'm also saving up for a myo, so I have opened up pwyw point commissions! So feel free to pm me with kalons that you might want me to draw for you! Examples can be found here: X X
    I also can do growths and myo designs if you would be interested! Please note that these will be done off-Oekaki!

@high noon have fun with your nb!
    @rodentspawn I wish you the best of luck with trying to get a rare myo, I would totally offer if I had one q w q
    @Cindee good luck with finding a mate for Phil! They are a cutie!
    @sandydragon good luck trying to find that myo!
X
sei l'amore della mia vita
he/him || gay || taken || th || kals
heya, I'm aaron!
I like horror and art
feel free to pm me about
anything!
Guz Plo Sam Tea
La Volpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:33 am

hey everyone! just stopping by to show off a little bit of art
      that i made for my poor neglected girly sophie! originally I actually
      made her as a girlfriend / mate for this tryout kalon I wanted but
      the person who was doing the kalon readopt hasn't responded on
      the thread in ages even though its way past the time for the adopt
      to end so im finally getting off my lazy butt and using sophie and
      developing her poor little soul!
      I've started a new au where basically sophie and my other kalon t
      atum are stuck in a gaming dimension where the only way they are
      able to leave the games they are stuck in, is to beat them!

anywho, i made a little bit of art of when sophie and tatum get stuck
      in pokemon x and y and she finds her new companion, fletchling!
      whom is named cinder <3

im going to take a commission for one of these pixels. i'd say like 200da
      points if thats okay with anyone price-wise and then maybe 250 or 300
      points for animation and depending on the animation as well aha?

please pm me if your interested!

@La Volpe - ahhh you have such cute art!
      @high noon - heck i'd stop by the stream but sadly i don't have the time atm ^^
      @rodentspawn - goodluck with the trades!
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me