Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby quarryagae » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:25 am

i hope i do this right dsjhklsfdj

replies
    @moobloom such a gorgeous kal !! whoever wins 'em is luck c:
    @kvshadow ooo i love the horns on oliver
    @tremolite gl finding a growth artists !!

looking to trade

an uc myo for lower tier kalons :> can be kits or adults
    will also take a look at common myos. i also am looking
    to trade one uc edit item down for multiple lower tier
    ones and one rare edit item down for multiple lower tier ones
Last edited by quarryagae on Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
quarryagae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capone. » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:24 am

hello i have things to share so i will :> some new kals!

still working on a name for this kit, but genuinely cannot believe how in love with them i am!! they kit every single mark on what i like in a kal and i am soooo excited to have them!!

another kal i don't have a name for, i've had him for a while but finally got his growth finished (thank u junk and jochedo!!) name suggestions welcome!!

illu grew valentino for me, and i'm veeeeery excited to have him grown!! they did such a good job, i love this dude so much !!

readopt wrote:i'm adopting out these two legendary kits! the top one is only for those who don't own/have never owned a leg kal, and the bottom one is up for anyone!

art/design/etc search wrote:i'm still looking for some growths, i can pay in any currency but would prefer c$, no budget there!
      also offering c$ for someone to design my 3 leg myo; i'm not 100% sure what i want, but i know it's going to be plant growth with pumpkins and possibly form change. i will be picky about designs and growths, but will try to reply to everyone!

replies wrote:@tittup - good luck with your search !! i am no designer by any stretch of the imagination so i'm no help, but i'm excited to see what you get made!!
      @shinjitaro - ahh i'm sad to see you go but best of luck with future endeavors !!!
      @moobloom - that kal is so cute oh my god?? whoever gets them is super lucky ^v^
      @kvshadow - good luck with your trades !! i saw oliver in the discord, he's super cool! i really like the neck fur, i don't think i've seen many kals with that and it's a really neat way to do the fur!!
      @tremolite - i keep looking at that kal bc they are SO cute but i'm trying to downsize and don't need more kits right now :,(( i hope they find a good home bc they are SO cute, i adore the shine ! also good luck with the stuff you're searching for!!
      @canarax - welcome to kals, awesome to have you here !!i would be pretty interested in design comms from you, you've got a super neat style, i love how soft the lines are?? you are super talented and i'm excited to see what you do !!
      @nermal1999 - i've seen you around a bit, idk if we've ever talked bc i'm mostly active in the discord, but nice to see you again!! that top kal is super pretty, i love the eyes especially! your art is very very cute as well!!
      @coffeebean - cressida is so pretty omg, i hope you have good luck with your trades and you find some kals you really like!!
      @takk - what a cute baby oh my godddd,,,, the design is so nice !! good luck w your growth search too !1
      @unleashed squid - good luck with your sale, times are hard rn :<

cap - he/him - adult
i love my fursona, bnha, and my bf more than life
and i think that’s neat
my kals - song of the week

blasty boy 💣 || song credit || icon credit x

capone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:54 pm

just putting a little stream link in here! gonna be working on some kits, i know its been a while lol
        ill strike this out when the stream is over!

stream

please enter with your cs username or something close

@shinjitaro - im still so sad u r leaving :( but i love ur competition themes for those kals & the myo, im sure the winner of that myo will b so happy.. mwah ur so kind giving that out !!
        @tittup - good luck finding an artist for your myo!! if i was not swamped atm i would be sliding into ur dms but for now.. i wish u luck, im sure youll get lots of offers! people love to make legendaries
        @capone. - i love the kit u kept sm. i hope u didnt see my big whoopsie on the natural colored kit thats ufa im still crushed i didnt read it all the way through LOL it makes me so happy to see those kids having adorable babies ; - ;
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:46 am

[replies...]
      @Dog;; babe i can't believe I was betrayed like this, posting a stream at the same time as me last night smh ilu
      @capone.;; oh my gd congrats on that winged batch those kits were all to die for!! they turned out amazing. super tempted to try out for the one :eyes:
      @tittup;; gl on ur artist search i hope u can find the perfect person to commission for ur MYOs!

It's been a while since I've posted! I used to be burnish, and now I am wild card, but you can all still call me Red!

[streaming...]
      I only ever post here anymore when I stream lol
      I am just working on lining some humanoid adopts, a batch a do every year for the holidays! Pls feel free to come keep me company while I work and slowly freeze to death in my cold cold room~

https://join.me/takeyourheart

Please make sure to set your name as your CS name or a nickname I recognize so I know who's in the stream and we can chat! <3
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:07 pm

replies:
    @capone. - those kits are lovely ;o; i might try out for them if i have the time :eye: perhaps
    @tittup - good luck with your search! i can't wait to see the designs :eye:
    @ωιℓ∂ card. - darn i missed the stream, maybe i'll hop on next time!

trading;
    i'm taking tent offers on an unlim rare myo i got last night, i'll look at anything!
    i'd perfer if you dmed me on discord @srin#4782 but a pm here is fine too <:
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

yaa

Postby stan. » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:28 pm

It's been a while since I posted here, maan..july i think??
I got a lot of new faces ever since pff,

I'm here to look for a breeding for december! I have a kit picker and I can supply it to a breeding of yours (with your own kals, or with someone else, idm!), but I'm also open to using my kals open for breedings
If you want to use other items of your own, that's all good with me!
Please note I'm a bit picky sajdnjksd, but I reply to all offers!
found a breeding! tysm everyone !

I'm off cooldown on the 5th, and can make it a pb!

I got a MYO competition open, it has and Uncommon MYO prize and what you have to design is a common myo ^^

Also, I have Corus open for trade offers! I love them, and own their siblings but I'm struggling with concepts, so I'm looking at anything!

REPLIES wrote:@KVShadow; OOOHHHH Oliver's black markings are amazin,, i love how they contrast so well! And the little crewmate shine sadjkasndkjasd. also, best of luck with finding trades!
@Moobloom; Ooo, what a lovely kal, I hope you get many good entries and find em a great new home!
@shinjitaro; I'll miss seeing you around, but I hope wherever you go and what you do next makes you really glad, man! Hope it all goes well ^^!
@tittup; Good luck with that!
@capone.; valentinooo, I'm glad you liked the growth ^^! Also, dang, that whole batch by kolya was sooo good, I love all those kits! I might check out that bottom readopt if I have time because the kit is just so blessed,
@hiraeth + hound; Your streams are always so cool to watch, I hope it went all name!
@ωιℓ∂ card.; the advent adopts,, I'm so pumped to see them this year!
@washi tape; Best of luck with finding a trade you really like!!

I hope everyone has a better end of the year and happy holidays < 3! yeehaw
Last edited by stan. on Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanrouge » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:27 am

--snip--

Replies;
@Tremolite; Good luck with trading the kit, they're absolutely gorgeous! ♡ and very good luck with the growths and the other trades!

@KV shadow, very good luck with your trades as well, and Oliver is a beautiful boy! Congrats on him!!

@Tittup, good luck with the myo artist search!!

@Washi, I wish you good luck trading the myo, or if you decide to keep it, I hope you manage to get a design you adore ♡

@Stan., you have such beautiful Kalons, I hope you find an arrangement that makes you very happy ♡ also good luck with your contest, and with finding a trade for Corus, they're beautiful!

@Shinjitaro, you are a literal angel and you have brought a lot of happiness and excitement to the community, it's very sad that you're leaving, but I hope that you find a lot of happiness with your babies outside of kals ♡

@Moobloom, they're a gorgeous kal, and good luck to everyone who entered & congrats to whoever wins!

I hope everyone has had a good start to the holidays! ♡
LEFT SIDE, RIGHT SIDE━━━━
━━━━━━━━ 歯を突き出して パッパッパッ
━━━━━ [ HAHA,YOU ARE KING ] ━━━━━
I love my gay sons
Make out with the dragon
● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●
I found him in the woods, he's mine now.
KING My Kalons Link

Vanrouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:11 am

-----REPLIES-----
@stan. good luck on trading Corvus!
@wild card. i hope the stream went well!
@hiraeth + hound i hope your stream also went well
@capine. that orange kit is so pretty! congrats on them

-----NEW KALS-----
I got this gal today! Her name is Christine and she is a humble gardener living in a small cabin with her partner, Holly.

-----GROWTHS-----
I originally was looking for someone to grow this kit a while ago, but fell out of the kalon community for a bit. I am again searching for someone to grow my boy here so I can use them in breedings and such. I can only pay in C$, but can also add in 100 DA points as well. I don't have a set price I'm willing to pay, so feel free to send examples + a price via pm.
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiesen » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:55 am

@CloudedDiamond: Ooo rainbow child. I'd take you up on growing him but I'm mainly looking for USD. Sorry!
    @stan.: Corus isn't to my liking, but I hope it is for somebody, so you can both get something you want.
    @capone.: Your little orange one is the epitome of fantasy faire vibes. What an excellent little friend.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tldr: I'm open for doing kalon growths and transfers

Heyo! It's been awhile. Over three years actually. People seemed to of really liked the kalon growths and ref transfers I did back then, so I figured that I'd open myself up to taking on some more for those interested. Examples are available in my oekaki gallery, but be aware that they're rather dated.

- I can work on and off oekaki with off-oekaki being my strong suit. In either medium, I can relatively replicate the style of the original edits or provide my own, all at the request of the commissioner.

- I am mainly looking for USD (nothing less than $10) but I am willing to work for some CS pets, art, C$, or anything else that sounds interesting.

- I'm also open to doing custom designs! Communication and screenshots are provided through every step. Here are some examples of my kal work: 1 2 3 4 (#3 and #4 were unchosen comp. entries and therefore not real kals)

Interested? Send me a PM or contact me via Discord (Smoke#3850) for any inquiries!
Kiesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:33 am

replies wrote:@kiesen - oh wow!! i love the way that you designed all of them, but #4 is my favorite <3
@cloudeddiamond - ooh i love christine!! all of the roses are so shiny, and the hair is really well done!
@stan. - corus is lovely! good luck with a trade!

heyo! it's been a while since i posted here, but im here to look for someone to design a myo of mine! it's standard, but i have 3 common edits (i believe, might be two) and 1 rare one. i have an idea, but i definitely cannot do it (ive tried lol). pm me or dm me on discord (spooky dude #3834) if you're interested! in return, i can do art! i also have pets, if you'd be interested in that instead.
found someone!!!
Last edited by astraf on Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me