Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Pinnacle » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:58 am

Replies!! Replies!!
    @♕viiisa♛- Welcome to the species Viisa! I hope you enjoy it here and good luck finding a new kalon, if you ever need help please pm me!
    @*stars*- Whats a pretty kalon I love the browns and carmels! I also wish you good luck on your trades you have some pretty kals!
    @aporia.- Gah your three kits are so precious I particularly love the top right, that green hair with that pink is stunning, Good luck with trades!
    @riddlestyx- That koi fish themed kal is really pretty congrats! I love their hair and that shade of orange and cream heck <3 Also love the brown babe they remind me of a deer they're so amazing. And the ghost babe gahhhh something about that marking around their mouth makes them look so cool!
    @Melonbreeze- I hope you get approval I love the ears on that growth! Good luck with the comp I hope all goes well with it their orange shine is so pretty and all that art is breathtaking <3
    @Pennywisetheclown- Welcome to the species as well! I hope you like it <3 good luck getting you first kal <3
    @Takura.- What a lovely green babe I hope you get a trade your looking for, if I had a leg myo I'd offer and omg those kalons are so pretty I really love molotov and mojito they're both so pretty gah!
    @thor.- I'll probably message for commissions I just need to get more payment stuff omg, also good luck finding relations for jakobe !
    @gristle- That was so nice of you to gift all those babes out and good luck with the readopt they're so pretty!
    @drasheep- Good luck with the growth I hope it gets approved so you can use the baby, also all those kits are adorable they're all so pastel and aesthetic heck.
    @siennacereal- Omg sweet dalmatian babe, the pink spots n stuff are so cute omg I love their expression and that pretty blue eyeeee. Chocolate has some really nice art congrats man I love all that art!
    @Sandydragon- I would love to offer to do a growth but I'm still relatively new and still working on one! Good luck <3
    @coffeebean, - good luck trading cardamon! They're so cute and that space type pattern is so cute!
    @lollypoppy,- I may pm but I really have nothing worth it at the moment I wish you good luck gahhhh
    @witch;- I'll probably pm you soon I hope you get lots of pms <3
    @kacchan,- What pretty kits, I love delilah so much and that kal you have for trade is stunning if my wait wasn't so long I'd pm for sure!
    @La Volpe- Good luck with breedings! I hope you get pretty kits and good development <3333
    @hayzel- I'll probably pm you about those relationships! I hope you get some cute art <3 Ilyyy
    @spooqii- I'll pm you for sure about you about your art it's so nice and cute ! Good luck!
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    Whats the news ??
    Hey guys!! It's been a while huh? I've been not active as recently due to school, laziness and gaming on my xbox (oops).
    I've been silently at work on my character's personalities and developments! I also silently have been working on ideas
    for the community itself, probably a big art gifting paloosa or a few readopts I'm not too sure yet but we'll see! If you wanna
    help please message me it'd really help me out. <3 Overall I'm just trying to get my babies developed and help the community out!
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    Introductions ?? Who's new !!
    In my small hiatus type thing (?) I've gotten a few new kalons!
    Once again adding to my large crime boss family I was gifted Mika's brother! I've made it a personal goal to get as much
    as his family together and developed! He's pretty much Cole and Dean's uncle! He's currently being grown and developed
    as we speak here's a small snippet of what I have for him:

Now Jing, you'd think that Bates is bad. Well Bates has nothing compared to Jing, Jing is a cold monster. He doesn't care
    for anyone and if he does it's dangerous and obsessive, he is not a good person. If you see him it'd be wise to turn around
    and run, he is a trained killed and doesn't hesitate in a kill regardless of the person. Though he does have a weak spot for
    one person and that's his nephews, he loves them almost as much as his job. It's scary how aggressive he can be if the two
    nephews are added in the mix.

I'm probably gonna add more to Jing, much more to explain how he is today!

Now onto the next kal!
    This little nugget here is Tabby Sweeney! I love this kiddo so much, they're much more of a wip than Jing is but I know what
    I want him to be and what his personality to be like, here's a snippet of whats going to become of this sweet pure kiddo.

Tabby Sweeney is far from a trouble maker, while he isn't a goody two shoes he's pretty close to it. Now he isn't the person
    to tattle on you but he always questions what one would be doing, if they're up to no good he's probably the first to ask about
    why they're doing it. He's an emotional kid but doesn't break down in tears every second either, he has spunk and sass and it
    easily hides the fact how emotional he is. While he could be seeing as a wilting flower who needs protection he's far from that.
    He can hold the fort down decently well without any help, he's fairly independent and takes pride in that.

Onto the next kiddo!
    This is Shane Crest! I kept the name from the previous person owning him due to it matching how I imagine him too perfectly!

Shane is a bladesmith or just a blacksmith if you will, he lives in a dragon type world. If you don't what your doing you will surley
    die and be turned into a pile of ashes as fast as a snap of a finger. At times he can be gruff and have a stifling glare but he does
    care, mostly just towards kits due to a past where kits died very easily, they died cause of their foolishness to be near the dragons.
    He could be seen as a dad towards everyone in his village and he seems fine with that.

Shane of course is a wip but he's been very well though out currently!

Finally my longest waited arrival every is Bates dad!
    He's been in my head forever and I love this dude so much, I'm not sure if I should make him part of the crime boss life or make
    him a retired man who secretly is a hit man. He's pretty much Stan's dad from gravity falls here

He's a complete wip currently!
Pinnacle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graceymc96 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:05 am

Code: Select all
Aporia. - YO those kits are the cutest!! Their shines especially are so cute??? I know their parents were super nice looking as well and mixed pretty good together. Congrats!!!!
Riddlestyx - Wowee that koi kid is delightful, your kals have such pretty designs! Faradayit really a dreamie and I love her hair and tail and shine
MelonBreeze - ah the art you got is so cute, I wish I wasn’t so busy so I could enter for your Readopt! Best of luck!
Pennywise - Best of luck with getting a kal! My tip for you is to look out for readopts on the FC!
Takura. - again my favorite batch of kits, they’re just wonderful! Zinnia is a literal dream and if I had the myo no lie I would snatch it up in a heartbeat because her design is so good. Best of luck!
Thor. - Ah I wish I was good at growths but I really hope you find someone, and good luck with getting your relations! I don’t think I’d have anyone to fit but if you think so HMU!
*stars* - what a pretty, spiky kal! Beautiful colors and design. Congrats on finding a breeding offer, and good luck on your trades. I’d give you a rare edit if I had fished one up!
Viisa- Welcome to the community and good luck with getting your first! I know your MYO will look beautiful!!
Jack - Your kals are really beautiful and I love their ideas and development! A crime family sounds super cool and I’d love to see more! As to the community events you’re thinking of, HMU if you still need people!

So I’ve been so lazy/busy (glares at Ping’s fortunes) that I haven’t been able to mark this earlier. I haven’t really posted on CS about my kals in a while but ever since I joined the Discord my kals have gotten so much development! I’m really happy, and I have aquired quite a few kals since then, bringing my total up to 9! That’s crazy! So this is sort of an introduction/update post on all my kals! Sorry for it being so long.

I just wanna say that all my kals are up for relations (a few are tentative on mates, and Incarse and Tidus are not looking for mates), I’m really looking for a mate for Nat and an RP for Cass.

The Reptile Crew
Including anyone having to do with Gil and the reptile sanctuary (even Inc bc he’s buddies with all of them along with his son).

Incarse - social worker - not open for mates but open for other relations
A gang leader turned social worker with a dark past and a bright future. He’s super laid back, he loves his wife and children with his whole heart and really loves his life. For most of his life he was in a gang, but now he’s clean and helping kids get out of situations like his.

Mac - Inc’s son, mischief maker - Open for all relations
A mischievous little kid who loves pranks and being with his sister and Carver. He secretly loves gardening and likes boy scouts more than he’ll admit, but also really loves technology. Hopefully is going to be some sort of technological agriculturalist when he’s older

Gil - Herpetologist, runs a reptile sanctuary- tentative on mates but open for other relations
A quirky man who loves his reptiles, and the only thing he loves more is his adopted son Gil. He runs a reptile sanctuary and is a Boy Scout leader, and is very enthusiastic about his reptiles

Carver - Gil’s son, Boyscout - Open for all relations
A loyal, rule-following, adventurous boyscout. He’s the balance to his best friend Mac’s plans, and loves boy scouts with his whole heart. He’s a bit of a goody two shoes and always tries to use his manners. Hopefully one day he will be able to become a park ranger!

Nat - Veterinarian - Looking for a mate, Open for other relations Will be using a hair edit on him! I know his hair is odd
A country gentleman who loves people and animals. He’s a “yes sir, no ma’am, hold the door open for everyone and take your hat off inside” kind of kind southern boy. He’s an exotic veterinarian and he is the near exclusive vet of the sanctuary. Very kind and would love a wife/husband and kids
-
Offshoot of the Reptile Crew:
Jungle Research Team
They live in the jungle most of the year, doing research on reptiles and amphibians.

Jade - herpetologist - Open for all relations
A field herpetologist with big dreams and a little kid. She and her son live in the jungle 10-11 months out of the year, researching reptiles and amphibians. She’s very social and keeps in contact with people long distance, because her heart is in the jungle and she can’t bear to leave it. She loves her research Crew and her so very much

Irwin - Jade’s son, basically kid Tarzan - Open for all relations
He was brought to the jungle by his mom when he wasn’t even a year old and had been raised there ever since. His mom and crew love and look after him, even though he has some freedom to romp in the jungle if he’s careful. He’s friends with the animals and though he can’t speak to them, he has a knack for their body language. He hates cities, he does school in the jungle and keeps in communication with the outside world via internet (you think a research center, even in the jungle, wouldn’t have internet?) Not tech savvy but he knows how to use a computer and a phone.

. . . Tidus
Not really in a grouping, Tidus is out here by himself.

Tidus - Laundromat owner, travels a lot - not open for mates but open for all other relations including OOC breeding
(Yes, he is based on tide pods.)
A fun loving boy who loves his boyfriend and traveling. He started traveling to spear awareness to NOT EAT TIDE PODS but after the whole fiasco blew over he still loved traveling. He is a bit oblivious at times but has a big heart, and can sometimes be a bit quirky and in his own head. He loves to go new places and he loves his boyfriend Bubba, who is a dog. He loves making new friends from all over the globe, even if he can be a bit nervous sometimes.

Medieval Matters
My first out of a few planned medieval kals

Cass - Knight - REALLY looking for RP And relations for her
An incredibly loyal knight who loves her kingdom. She’s very sweet and kind outside of her knightly duties, but when she is in her armor it’s like she’s a different person. She loves horses and kalons, and would die for her king and kingdom.
(Really needs development! PM me if you’d like to RP with her!)
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:09 am

@PennywiseTheClown welcome to the club! hope you get a kal soon!"
@riddlestyx those kalons are extremely stunning especially Minami! *-*
@aporia. congrats on the new batch!
@♕viiisa♛ glad you came to join the fun and family! :)

MYO + Growth
Still looking for a myo artist + growth artist! PM your prices and examples of ones you did beforehand if you don't mind!

Free photo manips
I'm not all sure of these are allowed for kalons but I would love try and make photo manips of some of your kals if they are!
These are free since I'm still getting the hang of it so they won't be all that extravagant~

All I need is a transparent img of your kal and if you want fullbody or headshot! (I won't be able to remove the color/face/paw refs if you do choose a fullbody!) You're free to send me a short personality/backstory description and I'll find some backgrounds that'll work well unless you have one in mind already. There's no real limit but I won't do all your kals if you have like, 10+ of them!

Examples so far: (I can also add in your kal's name unless you want another caption)
x
x
"The emotions you are feeling are just errors in you software."

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby master of spaz » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:11 am

Quick Trade!!
<3 these pals by the lovely coffeebean!

I have (offering all):
3 uncommon fur items + 2 standard shine items

For any one of these:
Just one general uncommon edit or ear edit item
or one glow item.

That's all!

@graceymc96 - good luck with relations!
@jack - that's a lovely babe wow, congrats. tabby is gorgeous too! all those kals have lovely palettes.
@viisa - gl with that!
kalon/cs stuff:
n/a!

tRaPpEdBiRd wrote:you truly are:
Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
your full of spaz! (good type!)
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plutoe. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:48 am

Rain Pill wrote:
Rain Pill wrote:
Rain Pill wrote:Greetings.
I'm currently looking for an ooc breeding partner for Pallas
I'll look at anything.
also, I haven't done anything with these 2 since I got them and I feel terrible. I'll be looking for offers on them, I want them to be appreciated more.
Aoi has 1 slot and the over dude has all 3. Once again, I'll look at anything.

master of spaz >>Gl on trades! I hope you find what you're looking for?

doge fruit >> I'm sure you'll find an amazing artist : ) gl with the photo manips too!

Graceymc96>>Gl with relations! you have such wonderful kals : o
" Tell me why I'm waiting..."
plutoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby okeke » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:09 am

ahh,, hello
i'm thinking of joining the kal community, i just don't even know where to start lmaoo

the designs are all gorgeous tbh and i want all of them.
if anyone could pm me some basic tips and threads i can visit to learn more about kalons, that would be great!
okeke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♕viiisa♛ » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:13 am

okeke wrote:
ahh,, hello
i'm thinking of joining the kal community, i just don't even know where to start lmaoo

the designs are all gorgeous tbh and i want all of them.
if anyone could pm me some basic tips and threads i can visit to learn more about kalons, that would be great!

Yeah, I'd love it if someone could do the same for me !

@okeke Hopefully someone helps you, and I as well. I feel the same way about the designs and I neeeed them. hahah.
─────────────────────
|Viiisa / King| Hardcore pp hed |
| Gay for SOMA|

─────────────────────
──────────────────────────
Howdy! I'm Viiisa, but you can call me Visa
or King. Shoot me a PM if you're interested
in a trade or whatever. <3

──────────────────────────
─────────────
| YT | DA | STORY |
| TRADE | ART SHOP |

─────────────
ImageImage
• ♔ •
• ♔ •
• ♔ •
♕viiisa♛

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pilotlight » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:22 am

wow it's been a while since I posted hasn't it

In the time since I last posted I managed to win a new kalon!
His name is Ozzy! I'm still working on developing him but so far he's a very analytical kind of guy

I also got some really nice art of my kalons!

delta by scarlett-holly

some kamber ship art by angelshy

and finally this cute valentine pixel by softea !

@rain pill - good lucking trading!
@master of spaz - that art is absolutely adorable!!
@graceymc96 - Your kalons all look super cool, good luck finding relationships!
@Jack - I adore Tabby's design, and his personality seems pretty fitting. Congrats on the other new kals as well!

Hey! I'm JJ and I'm stressed as a heck
I love cartoons, cats, and sometimes making art

idk what to put here but there's too much blank space
pilotlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SyntheticFox » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:56 am

Replies wrote:@pilotlight Ahh congrats on winning Ozzy! The kal kinda has a cool snake like pattern!
@R a i n P i l l PALAS THO OML. That kal is to die for..
@Master of spaz Oooh that art is glorious! Ahh they look so cute!
@doge fruit Gl finding an artist! Im pretty sure u can do photo manips!
@Graceymc96 Good Luck with finding relationships! I would offer but all my kals are in a Modern AU, I has no other Au's (Not yet atleast ;))
@Jack Oooh! Gravity falls kid! U should totally hook him up with that Stanford kal I saw. That kit is gorgeous.. THE MARKINGS THO.

--------Intro--------

Hewo everyone! Im back again with a semi long post. Ive been busy always but feel free to pm me if you wanna talk for smth :3

My new girlie from the batch made by Piqueon! Justice Sprauss! (hmu if u get that reference.) She is interested in the law (which is bad because she always loves to prove her mother wrong...)
Also my new amazing kid Aeries! (Story yet to be made)

---Relationships---

Looking for Relationships for my kals!

Uzi (Male, gay, For mates, only looking at Munchkin kals!) Needs friends, Enemies, and a mate!

Jade (Female, Straight) Needs Friends, Enemies, and a mate!

Aries (Male, Straight) Needs Friends. (Only looking at kits!)

Angel (Female, Straight) Needs friends.

Please label your pm title (Uzi/Jade/Aeries/Angel Relationship)

----Trading----

I have three shine edits, Standard hair edit, and a Backmane edit and im looking for offers!
Im willing to trade all for a rare edit of any kind :3 (Looking at anything!)

---Newssss---

The lovely MelonBreeze did a pregrowth of my kid Aeries and..
IT IS GOREGEOUS! I cant wait to grow Aeries!

--------Art----------

Finally I got some art to show off. Image
It looks like shes annoying her mother again lol.(Made by MelonBreeze)

First gif of Uzi!!!! IT LOOKS AMAZING!
(Made by Peppermint Mist
First art of jade! Ahh im in love <3 Thank chu!
(Made by SapphireLion)

Thats all folks! (Forgive me if I forgot anyone)

I apologize for the longest post I ever made XD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

░░░░░░░░░░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Coding Kals Tattletail Senti <3
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
He/Him

Hewo! Im Syntheticfox, or fox for short.
Im a very caring person at heart who loves
to help people ;o; Im free to talk about
anything! (Be it unicorns or rainbows)
Just shoot a pm!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

░░░░░░░░░░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SyntheticFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalons and other things~

Postby theexileofkiem » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:01 am

@pilotlight Ozzy is adorable! congrats!
@okeke if you wanna pm me I could help but i'm sure you could ask any of the mods and they would be willing to help as well.~
@viisa same as what I said above to okeke.<3
@rainpill I love pallas, if you want to look at my kals for an ooc breeding partner feel free. gl finding a partner for them.<3
@master of spaz good luck trading and cute art!
@syntheticfox cute kits!!

----

Hey guys! really quick, I know its not kal related... but I just became an artist for the lovely Lux Lacerti species and if you want to head over there and check them out that would be cool.<3
They are still under construction and there's currently no adopts up yet... but there should be soon at least on my part!

----

I haven't forgot about all the art I owe yet, I promise. life is busy and I have a lot of art on my plate between trying out for kals, drawing for you guys, and making lux adopts. I promise I will have art for @thor., @hashtag, and @fernmoon soon.<3

(also a growth for @hashtag and a MYO design(s) for @solastra)

----

and if you guys want to roleplay kals hmu!
if you guys want to read about my kals you can find them in my sig. Their pages aren't finished but I would love some feedback on whats there already if you are willing to critique.~
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|