Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby NaCl » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:21 pm

Rp/relationship seartch
So! I'm looking to do a RP with two of my kals from my god/goddess AU, mainly though it will be Zoria.
She's a Demi-god and the daughter of the creator god, Katharos. I really want her to find some godly friends, or at least friends that are in a similar AU. Perhaps, maybe even romance?

Art Trades
Also, I want to do some art-trades! I'm not that good with Anthro and feral but I'm great with Humanoids. So, maybe, I could design a human ref for your kal and we can work something else out? Just PM me if you're interested!

@Karmel I am so PMing you, haha-
@chunkypeanutbutter gl with that stream, I can't wait to see the entry, I adore looking at other peoples nursery entries and trying to guess the parents c:
@Knuckle Bine ufos' art is a blessing, what an icon
@high noon have fun with your stream! I would drop in but I'm kind of on an art spree currently and am drawing a lot c:
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyxmin » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:04 pm

sass wrote:
    I'm so happy!!!

for my standard myo, I just got my newest bb:

I love her design a lot, and I'm currently thinking of what she'll be like! I think I'll name her evie, or missy. her design makes me think of an international pop star or actress, so that might be her occupation, or perhaps somebody working in a circus? maybe both? I don't know yet.
    I want to find some kits with her design since I love it so much, so I REALLY want an ooc breeding! of course, I would like a design that could probably work with hers. I'm off cooldown and I would prefer to not wait that long??? like, I don't want to wait two months or so.

@CompleteChicken - I'm not that good at criticizing things, but I feel like the hair should look more life-like? like, if you want the hair to look neat, make them lay down and move into the center. it's hard to explain, but I suggest looking at other people's drawings and try to figure out how they do hair and change it up a bit to fit your own style. the designs are really cute, though!
    @junkratss - ooo, I'll look at your art shop and pride editable! I love your art sm,,
    @high noon - sunburns suck. I had a few softball games and because of that I was burnt to a crisp too, though it's all healed by now. that kit is so cute tho, I want to squeeze his cheeks. I love your idea for him!
    @heather, - hazel is just,, so pure?? I love her so much. i love everything about her. gl on getting some pretty growths! can't wait to see her around C:

till looking for an ooc breeding,, maybe a mate too??? idk

@NaCI - scREECH SHE IS ADORABLE!! I love her design sm,, gl on relationships!
    @Karmel - ooh! gl on ooc breedings, I don't think any of my kals would work with yours or I would send you a pm <33
    @chunkypeanutbutter - darnit I wish I had enough time to join. whyyyy
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby casiopea » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:14 pm

still looking for trade offers on these kals! I'll look at anything, edits don't really matter. pm me if you're interested!

and I'm always looking for relationships of any kind for my kals here
      feel free to send me a pm, I'd love to headcanon/draw art of them/possibly roleplay?

---

replies:
      @sass - congrats on your newest kal!! i love her colors,,,good luck finding a mate/breeding for her!
      @NaCl - zoria is really pretty! good luck looking for relationships for her!! and good luck with your art trades as well <3
      @karmel - good luck looking for a breeding partner! your kals are all so aesthetically pleasing?? :0 hope you get some nice breeding offers!
      @chunkypeanutbutter - hope your stream goes well! I can't wait to see your nb, all your entries are so nice?? good luck! <3
      @knucklebine - hope your stream goes well!! also I LOVE the art you got of nigel! it's adorable??
      @high noon - oo good luck with that stream!! hope it goes well <3
      @rustyroxy - good luck looking for a relationship for etherel! love her soft colors and her fluffy ears?? and good luck finding someone to revamp your myo as well! <3
      @petrify - good luck finding someone to do your myo! and I might pm you about kal relationships??
casiopea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solasta » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:15 pm

replies;
    @casiopea - good luck on trades and relations.
    @sass - good luck finding a breeding.
    @nacl - good luck finding relations.
    @karmel - sent you a pm/ good luck finding a breeding.

looking for trade offers;
    i've lost connection to azora, so i'm looking for offers on her. pm if interested.

looking for a revamp;
    i'm looking for someone to revamp my boy squirt's design as i have permission from wicced. he is standard. i want his expression, change up his shine a bit and body design to change. shine would be based off citrus soda/can. i don't have much to offer at this moment. i can offer pets and my love.
solasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fūi » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:48 pm

okay so i just got home and i figured now would be a good time to just go ahead and do my raffle !!
      today i will be doing a raffle of this beautiful girl <33 i will also be playing some hunger games and doing art requests along the way ;o
      will have mic up a little later in the stream <33

she has one breeding slot left & one art piece uvu
      here are some requirements if you'd like to be entered however !!
      >you must have posted on the kalon fanclub before this post atleast once!
      >you must be active in the stream !! if you win the raffle, you have 5 minutes to claim. if you fail to respond then i will re-roll.
      >non-owners & owners alike are welcomed <33
      >please no rudeness and please have your CS username as your nickname.
      Thank you !!
      https://join.me/okasraffle

@solasta good luck trading !! i really love their designs but i wish i could connect more </3
      @casiopea aaa i see some nostalgic kalons in thhat stash <33 good luck trading !
      @karmel il be sure to pm you !! i do wish you luck finding a partner !!
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby gaslighting » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:09 pm

replies ;;
@o k a h u i -
pretty kalon! shes gonna make someone super happy -
i love those colors ! good luck w/ the stream
@solasta -
that kalon up for trade is giving me spy vibes. reminds
me of the game detroit become human, too.
@casiopea -
yoo youve got some nice kals uft,
good luck w/ trades and relationships!
@sass -
i dig the colors on that kalon!!

whats up guys?
i'm gaslighting, or joji, and i'm currently a nonowner,
but i'm excited to get into this community.
i know a huge focus of kalons is art, and i was just
wondering if anyone would be interested in buying
some chibis like the one below for their kals? of course,
they could be fullbody too, haha. super cheap,
price depends on complexity really, but nothing above
a few dollars. i hope it's alright to open comms here when
i'm technically not even an owner yet lmfao-----
feel free to shoot me a message if interested !
(this is some art for a kalon competition im currently in, lol
i hope it's cool to post this)
gaslighting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:21 pm

@ gaslighting;; welcome to the community! always good to see new users! <3
@ o k a h u i;; aww, I hope the raffle/stream goes well! :)
@ solasta;; best of luck with the trade offers and revamp! hope you get what you're looking for!

Doing another nursery entry stream for legendary rolls! Please join here :)

witnesses:
1. Yuroshi
2. Horror
3. ThatPinkThing

results:
1. kit #1 no legendary traits
2. kit #2 no legendary traits
3. kit #3 no legendary traits

rip

🎀obsessed with dalmatians🎀
⋆ she/her ⋆ adult ⋆ works at animal shelter ⋆
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horror » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:18 pm

streaming a real quick nursery entry for leg rolls - please use your CS names so I know who's there!
https://join.me/dizzzzzie

results:
no kits rolled for wings!

witnesses:
-CompleteChicken
-Meridiem
-Katzuvo

-------
@ThatPinkThing your new kits are adorable, congrats on getting them! and I'd love to see that art
@Lorne_Purnima congrats on getting luna, i especially love her shine!
@Trphlthdl good luck getting commissions! and I love your kals and good luck getting them mates/friends
@gay.exe i don't know i just won one kal and somehow more just popped up iasfhnajsf. buying a myo or trying out for adopts is a good way to start though
@ufos you just gotta PM a kalon staff member and they'll get you the link! :) and I love your art. it's amazing and you really capture the expressions perfectly
@Knuckle Bine ah I just moved to a new state less than a year ago and I left all my friends so I know that feel. this new house is like twice the size of our old one and we even got a pool though so it's not all bad. just make sure you keep contact with your friends! + congrats on that great art
@Checkinder good luck finding somebody to make that kal! I love the idea,, looks so soft and squishy
@BubbleCat + @petrify + @rustyroxy good luck finding myo artists! there's a lot of good ones around here. and good luck with getting relationships too
@high noon + @chunkypeanutbutteranother fellow streamers 👀 unfortunately I won't have time after my stream to join either of yours if it's still up cause I'll be leaving but I hope they both go/went well D:
@Karmel good luck finding a breeding, I'm sure you'll get amazing kits! I'd offer but I'm not sure how well my edge-lords would mix with your beauties plus I have not one but two breedings planned :')
@NaCl zoria has a beautiful design, good luck getting her relationships!
@sass good luck getting a breeding and a mate! i like the colors on her
@casiopea ay we're both looking for trades, lets hope we both end up with what we want in the end !
@solasta azora has a really nice color scheme and design; good luck trading her!
@okahui that's a beautiful kalon, I hope she gets to a great home!
@gaslighting unfortunately I don't have spare money right now but I hope you get commissions! I really like your art
@The Pirate 👀 saw your stream. shame the kits didn't get leg traits but I know you'll still make them amazing regardless! you picked tough parents too

╔═══════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════╝

_人人人人人人人人人_
)ixx寄らないでよ !xix(
) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(
)  xxxHELLO ‼︎ xxx (
 ̄Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^ ̄

Horror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirelion » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:06 pm

Hey all! I just wanted to let you all know that I am holding a nonowner pm readopt!

This is the kal who is being readopted:

Here is how you can enter:
1. Be a nonowner
2. Send me a pm with the title: Readopt form
(This way I can find all the forms easily)
3. In the pm I need you to include the information in this form (you may write as much or as little as you want) :
Code: Select all
kalon name:
What is their favorite place to be at and why?
Do they have a job? If so, what do they do?
Hobbies:
Any quirks?

Unlimited Extras: (art/writing/etc)

4. Send it to me :)

This will end After I get 3 or more entries, but this is still open if you don’t see this crossed out ;) )

I will not be opening any of those pms until this is closed so that you can edit as much as you need to.

Edit: if you have any questions please pm me separately from your form with a different title. This includes if you’d like to request an extension! ;)

No one has sent in an entry in 24 hours, so I'll close this and try again at another time

Replies;;
@ Horror I hope the stream went well, and good luck on your entry!
@ The Pirate I also hope your stream went well and good luck on your entry!
@ gaslighting that art is adorable! <3 (also as a nonowner you might be interested in the readopt I’m hosting)
Last edited by sapphirelion on Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickpea » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:48 pm

Hi I am currently Very slightly upset about some kalons me and my friend didn't win

So I want to some do arts?
To help save up some devaintart points for a second kalon,

Headshot Ych:
Yey a backgroundless picture of your kalons floating head
Except this is an example so it's my kalon

Lying down Ych:
Yay it's your Kalon don't you love your Kalon
and this time it isn't a floating head!
I can't find the pic right now and I need sleep
So wait or find it your self,it's somewhere on the fanclub

Original things:
Idk pm me
Here is a random art of my precious Kalon zenith

Currently I have 29 points
I have no idea how much to charge ;-; help me make an offer
I also have a strange fear that you will be disappointed.please don't be disappointedahh it's so hard to get more kalons,I need more points,I need sleep

@sapphirelion that's nice I hope you find I good new owner
@horror I was only in the stream for like 10 seconds I honestly didn't see any of the rolls. Hope the stream went well without me
@The pirate aw I guess there's a reason they are called Legendary traits, gl with nursury search
Last edited by Chickpea on Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me