Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Calibri » Fri May 31, 2019 12:20 pm

@sandydragon Welcome back!! I hope you find a good trade for your kal - she's gorgeous!
@LivvyAh Good luck with your trades! (Unrelated but those pixel icons are adorable omg). Those designs are gorgeous as well - I especially like that blue kiddo oml
@Inkdragon Oml I love Konain?? I really like what you've got for her so far - an origami enthusiast sounds like such a precious concept aaa

Sorry for the short post - just dropping by to say that I've currently got a readopt going!
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4096351

It'll end in a month (30th June) so there's plenty of time to enter!

Still looking for a growth as well!!
My kiddo Nefertiti is wayy overdue for a growth - I can offer pets (rares, VRs, store pets etc), my eternal love and affection and art. PM me on here if interested <3
    ██
    FEEL FREE TO CALL ME CALI !!
    cs time +2 | she/her | esfp-t | chars | nebunnies
Calibri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeryn » Fri May 31, 2019 12:22 pm

Oh boy i'm posting here again haha
So i have been able to reserve a bit of my time for my kals, and recently i've been making some huge
changes on my kal au, that honestly scares me a bit haha.

So recently, i've been able to get two absolutely beautiful kalon concept sketches made by the lovely tigressa
but hm, i am absolutely terrible working with the kals lines and i'm even worse at designing characters, so
i'm looking for someone to line these kals edits and design them for me. At the time i'm only able to offer
c$, cs pets, fr currency??, possibly art made by me (big quantities) and i do have a few spare points i could add in
as payment! Pm if you'd be intrested!
Here are the concepts:

Aaravos
Ezekiel (i will be using a uncommon myo for Ezekiel, but i do
plan to get him his wings on the near future when i have better conditions to afford it!)

The palettes that i chose are completly optional, you can use them as reference if you wish, do your own
original palette or use the ones i chose.

I've also been seeking to get some more myos for myself now, so i'll be searching a unlimited uncommon
myo. I'll be willing to trade these kals (possible multiples) for one, please pm me if you're intrested!
[ Kals UFT ]

Code: Select all
@Calibri » This kit is so adorable, i love their lil precious shine, i'm sure alot of people will try out for this cutie <3
@sandydragon » Oh man this kit is gorgeous!! I absolutely love their hair and man, browns and oranges are just my weak point, good luck trading them! <3
@LivvyAh » Very unrelated but may i say, i adore the toyhou.se icons you have for your kals, the wink animation is so smooth and perfect, i'm sorry for the randomness c':
@Inkdragon » Oh man i wish i could try for that kit so badly, i want to make some extra time just to try cuz damn they are too beautiful <3
@puddssoul » Your newest kals are absolutely gorgeous!! Congrats on winning them !! <3
@loki laufeyson. » Oh!! I've seen Loki a couple of times on the kal server, when i saw his shine i was just "i got that reference!" lol ,, anyway, he has a lovely design!!
━━━━━━━━━
SILENCE
━━━━━━━━━

SPEAKS
─── w h e n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FAIL.❞
▬▬▬▬▬
┌───────────
hello i'm aeryn, i'm a digital
artist and i'm very active on
cs so feel free to pm me.

└───────────
ImageImageImageImageImage
Aeryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fūi » Fri May 31, 2019 7:37 pm

taking 1 full body anthro or feral commission ! 15 usd for one ! help pay for my gas haha sigh

examples heree ! they are kinda big tho

feel free to pm me ! just taking 1 maaYBE 2 if the designs are simple enough!!

@aeryn; good luck trading those kalons !! and ooo i cant wait to see those tig designs ;v;
      @calibri oo such a cool readopt !! i might peek in and try out >w>
      @sandydragon good luck trading that kit !! i really love the colorus on them, so warm <33
      @livvyah good luck trading !! i am super interested in ai but i dont think i have anything to offer ;v;
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloven » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:58 am

@calibri: omg that kit is absolutely gorgeous! I hope they find a good owner! I’ll definitely try out if I have time
@Aeryn;: good luck finding someone to draw out your sketches as kalons. Digital art is definitely hard and I understand that sometimes it doesn’t seem the same as a sketch on paper.
@富士山 fuji: your art is adorable! I wish I had money to spend online! But, alas I am poor and need to stop buying coffee/craft supplies. Keep up the amazing work! <3

Looking for breeding partners!

Hi! So I have finally collected a few kalons! They are all open for breeding! Just pm me with the Kal you have in mind for which of my kalons. I’m very proud to own these kids, and finding them a match would be awesome <3 I’m not too picky and I can set up the breeding form (with art maybe).
So here are the kals! (Also I don’t care about genders).

This is Perennial! She’s my most recent Kalon, and is drawn by the amazing dragon.. She has 3/3 breeding slots.

This is skipper! He only has 1 breeding spot left, so I’m a bit picky with him. Looking for partners though!

This is Charlamange. She has 2/3 breeding spots open and is great for breeding and adorable kits! Just look at her first batch <3

So if you see anything you’d be interested in, I’d love to work something out via PM!
Last edited by cloven on Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
cloven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cece. » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:44 am

@calibri- your baby is gorgeous ;u;
      @富士山 fuji- your art is beautiful! i love your style <3

hello all c:
      im a nonowner so that’s why you probably don’t know who i am, but im actually looking for a partner for hounds new babes! (1589+1590)
      pm me and lmk so we can get some ideas rollin

found a partner! <3
Last edited by cece. on Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cece.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnirai » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:51 am

@cece, good luck finding a partner! both if the adopts look amazing so far, i will be keeping an eye on them too
@disreputable, man i love skipper. ive seen him around so much and i love his design sm. good luck finding a breeding partner for him or any of your kals! im sure the kits will turn out amazing :>
@fuji, man if i had any money i could spend i would be the first one to order from u. i adore your style :weary: anyway i hope youll be able to get that gas money... im truly sorry i cant help out.

legendary myo giveaway, two days left to enter

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4080290

contact me on discord if u have
any questions @ mandula#8303

toyhou.se
kalon commissions

i like bunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:51 pm

@rnirai -- youre so kind to give away a legendary myo!!
@cece. -- i'm glad oyu found a partner!!!
@disreputable -- that first kalon has such pretty colors, good luck on offers!!

sorry for such short replies, today was kind of bad and i'm drained,,,

i've got four kalons for trade and i'm really wanting them gone! i will look at any kalon!! i prefer adults, but i won't be against looking at kits or MYOs!
edits dont matter so ill look at just about anything i can connect to better

https://sta.sh/26kqwhuqj42?edit=1
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:29 pm

just some quick advertisements -
    replies
    @hizashi. - best of luck with trading the kalons! i hope you find kalons that you really like and connect to
    @rnirai - best of luck with judging and running your competition! it is really nice of you to do that.
    @cece. - good job on finding a partner, and good luck in the competition!

seeking a partner for kalon #1589 - 1590
    i am seeking a partner for one of them. i would prefer 1590; however, i would be fine with either. i am willing to do writing and simple coding for my share. pm me on here or dm me on discord (fernmoon#0719) though it might take some time to see it if wanting to partner up.

fernmoon wrote:readopt
    i have a readoption going on here. for more information, click the link to see it.

seeking growths
    i am seeking a few growths of any kits that are here. in order of priority, i am seeking growths for ra and poppy as they are quite overdue compared to the others. ra and poppy will have some updates to their accessories. for payment, i can pay in c$ up to 150 for a growth, but i am willing to pay up to 200 if needed. i can also use any pet here for payment if wanted. pm me if willing to do a growth or dm on discord (fernmoon#0719).
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:52 pm

Code: Select all
@fernmoon-Good luck finding someone who can help you with those growths
@hizashi. -Good luck finding trade offers! I'm currently not trading at the moment but I'm sure someone will for those cuties!
@Disreputable - Good luck finding breeding partners! I hope you get lots of cute kals!

I'm back and looking to take on more pixel color ins for 14C$ each. +3 for laughing gif versions. I don't have DA so payment has to be C$.
I will be editing the lines to fit your kalon. Just pm me the kalons link and send a trade with payment.
Examples:

ImageImage
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby undead » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:29 pm

i'm leaving cs and the kalon community by extension, so i'm putting almost all my kalons up for trade so i can hopefully leave with a few extra characters and get rid of a ton.
      19 kals going up for trade
      rarity literally doesnt matter
      i'll trade in bulk if you'd like

here they are

thanks for having me here, guys :)

@artgirl -- your pixels are super cute, i hope you get a ton of offers on them <3
      @hizashi. -- tomorrow will be better :) i looked through your kals and didn't see any i liked, but that's okay, they're still very cute <3
      @rnirai -- very kind of you to host a giveaway like that <3 thank you for contributing so much to this community
Last edited by undead on Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇ᴋᴜʀᴛɪꜱ | ʟᴠɪᴄʜᴛ
▇▇▇▇{ | | ♑︎ }

▇▇▇▇hello! proud ghost artist
▇▇▇▇▇for Cozie Critters! you
▇.▇▇▇can dm me here or on
▇.▇▇▇ discord if you need me.
▇.▇..>>▇▇▇@ooeeoo
▇.▇.▇▇▇▇art by Panya
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
undead