Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby rustyroxy » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:32 pm

[ hi! ]
i haven't posted on here in a long time so! hi guys! hopefully i'll be doing more growths/oeaki drawings soon. i haven't been able to use oeaki bc of my tablet but i think it's working now

[ tiny intro ]
this is my newest kal acelynn! they probably do magic or something
    they're my main kal tobin's grand kit :'0
i'm not sure what role they'll play in my kalon's world but i'll figure it out eventually
    probably not for a while lol

[ side note ab all my kals ]
not that anybody cares but i'll be redoing most of them, tobin salem and cauis are gonna be unaffected.
    they don't really match up too well with each other/my kal world

[ kal trades ]
entertaining offers on all of my kalons. tobin is the most tentative of the bunch, design over edits. kals are in my sig
    not looking for any common or below myos. kits are cool bc i can attempt to grow them

[ art ]
haven't been able to use oeaki but i drew a thing on ms paint and transferred it to my phone to color in!

[ replies - i haven't posted so heres a bunch! ]
page 441
    @rnirai - i love casimir so much! i'm glad you were able to find a new home for him!
    @takk - those kits are cute! i love their tail edits. goodluck finding mates for ur kals
    @cincil. - goodluck trading! i might pm u later
    @divantae - welcome back to the community & goodluck developing ur kals!
    @poca, - goodluck getting nikki grown!
    @~levi~ - the dragon twins are really adorable! goodluck getting them grown
page 442
    @t w e x i a - i'm glad you were able to find a partner for your first ever breeding! gl getting a ticket accepted!
    @kurai. - goodluck trading kals!
    @Sραяκғαℓℓ - those gift lines are cool! i might use it sometime :0
    @meridiem - i might join ur myo design contest if i have time!
    @livinglethal - goodluck trading for rare edits!
page 443
    @ultimate writer. - goodluck finding an artist to add on those edits!
    @juice box. - goodluck trading! i just pmed you about a possible trade
    @wolfycat101 - goodluck getting your myo approval & trading!
    @toadkind - :,0 your myo designs are so pretty! goodluck getting commissioned they're lovely

roxy
he/they
my kalons
pms are open
rustyroxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whim » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:30 am

Breeding search
    -
    woo it's been a while since I've posted on here, I hope everyone's had a good week and a Thanksgiving if you celebrate! anyway I'm just dropping by to looking for ooc breeding offers on my kals! The only 2 that are off limits are Rhea and Winona. All the rest of them are open, though some might be more tentative than others. My breeding cooldown ends December 12, so I'd love to get a ticket together before then! just pm me if interested c:

Replies
    -
    @rustyroxy - aww Acelynn looks like an absolute sweetheart! huge congrats on them, the art you made of them is also just as adorable <3
    @juice box. - good luck with trades and finding some kals you like! I'd offer myself if I wasn't already so connected to all my kids :'0
    @Wolfycat101 - ahh congrats on Seki! I can't wait to see her around more, I absolutely love her design, great job <3
    @toadkind - good luck on finding a new home for that kid! They're absolutely gorgeous and if I had anything to offer I 100% would, spacey kals are some of my favorites *ok hand*
    @Burn. - good luck on that comp!! that kal is to die for, the blues are so pretty ;A;
    @Shego - ahh your girl looks great with the reline!! I love her design sm, the colors are super pleasing <3 your two new kits are also adorable, congrats!!
    @IlluminatiConfirmed - good luck on finding Saros a new home!! his design is super nice, and I love his lil shine - I'm sure you'll be able to get an offer you like!!
whim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nines » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:54 am

replies :
    @ whim : ahhh your kals are so precious, i wish you best of luck finding some breedings!
    @ rustyroxy : oooh i love your new girl, congrats on her! her grandparent's a+++ too lmao (in great shape for a 60 yr old 😩)
    @ juice box. : best of luck with trades, you have some precious children and i hope you can find some offers you like
    @ Wolfycat101 : seki's so good! best of luck getting her approved, i love her concept n cant wait to see what you do w her <3
    @ toadkind : good luck with trading her shes such a pretty kal

its been a while since i've been active in the kalmunity so i'm looking for a little bit of everything! (for reference, my kalons)

trades.
    a bit more tentative, but my connection with a lot of my kals isn't very strong at the moment, so you can offer on any of them with the exception of ravi. please keep the folder the kalon is located in in mind when offering! i most likely will not trade, nico, fianna, or midori and i value design over edits. i'm pretty tentative with myos as i'm unlikely to use them. (in general this is pretty tentative so i'm sorry if i'm picky^^)

breedings.
    i have a rare item mutation item i'd like to use and off cooldown so just about any kalon from the above link is up! (with the exception of kits ofc and soleil since she has no slots) design over edits as usual! (esp since that roller is being used)

hcs.
    and to get back into kals a bit, i'd love to find some headcanons for my kids! i'm especially interested in getting ones for ravi atm, who's in a chinese low fantasy au heavily based off xianxia. of course, since that's a more unusual au, i'd be happy to look at others as well!

please pm me or contact me over at discord if interested!
Nines

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:06 pm

@ rustyroxy » good luck trading, and that kid's really freakin' adorable! <3
    @ whim » i hope you get the breeding you're looking for! good luck with it <3
    @ kittidipity » oh hopefully you find a trade for your kals! also a breeding <3

yEET
Last edited by chanhee. on Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:22 pm

Hello Fanclub ^^
Coming in with another update on my kal things !
I really should have updates ya'll sooner but Iv'e been so busy lately !
Been studying/ Practicing my driving. And we just got back from a trip to vegas !!
So now that I actually have time to sit at the computer and write something, I shall do just that. ♥

Introductions ;;

I got a NB done by the Lovely Sixbane ^^

I decided to keep the bottom one, Her name is Alex !
She's not fully fleshed out yet but I am looking for any sort of relationships for her ^^ ♥

As for the top kit, They are UFA and you can find that here,
It ends on November 26th @ 8:00 P.M CS time

OOC Breeding search
I'm looking for an OOC breeding with my Gal, Brevity.
I would like it if you had a Kit picker, or are willing to go half and half for a kit picker.
If you supply the kit picker you can have First pick of any two/ or I can pay you back for half of it at a later time !
This will be a Late December Breeding so you must be okay with waiting !
The only thing I ask is that the kal has Uncommon Ears/Tail , otherwise i'm okay with anything.

Replies;;
@whim Gosh you have some really nice kals oh my lordy !! I might have to hit u up see if any of ,mine interest you. >>

@kittidipity Oh man, Goodluck finding a kal to breed with ! I only have one kal with a rare mutation and im not sure they would look good with any of yours xD

@rustyroxy oh my lord acelynn is precious !!! Congrats on the kit ^^ And goodluck on finding some good trades ♥

@whizzer. Oh wow !!! I LOVE that kal so much ; ; Good luck finding a trade !! I wont even have any MYO's til late december so rip . .

Sorry for the short replies, Just trying to get this out there and done with lol. I have stuff to do tonight. ; ;
I will reply to anyone that messages me as soon as possible!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
└───────┘
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░

──── 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑
text text text text text text text text text text text

░░░░░░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░░░░░░
𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 ──
link link link link link link link
link link link link link link link
credit for pix. / credit for font
credit for code / credit for art

─── statuses ───
xdiscord: pudgator.
xdms: open/closed
xplaying:xxxxGW2
xtoyhouse:xxPudgator
xlink here:xxxword
xcode by:xxxfaelyn

─────────── 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 !

Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Divantae » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:00 pm

Heya, it's me again. I'm trying my luck in the artist search and my first entry is up for claims if anyone wants, but I'd also like some criticism on it, either through PMs or replies.

Also I made Charity an avatar, which is the one I have currently.

Replies
@Thani I may try out for that kit, mm their design is neat. Good luck getting an OOC breeding with your Kalon, they're so fluffy and adorable.
@whizzer. Good luck trading! Their design is very peaceful in a way, I'm sure you'll get offers!
@kittidipity Your kals are lovely, good luck trading and breeding them.
@whim Oof I'm so tempted but I'm kind of refraining from breeding my kals. Good luck finding an OOC breeding anyways!
@rustyroxy Good luck trading and developing your kals. I love your art style!
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rorrim » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:47 pm

@ Divantae ;; Your artist entry is gorgeous! The hair has a soft, sort of whipped cream feel to it, and I love the warm color pallet! Reminds me of coffee! ☕

@ Thani ;; Alex. Is a. Babe!! She is so cute! I love the camo-like markings, and the vibrant contrast with the bright accent colors! I'm excited to see more about her in the future! 💚

@ kittidipity Best of luck with trades/breedings! I'll definitely have to take a look at your kals a lil later & see if any of my babes would be a good fit for headcanon! ❤

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yo, yo!
      I have an legendary autopass + kit selector that I don't have any particular plans for as of yet, so I'm tentatively looking for a legendary breeding to use 'em on! I will provide both autopass & selector, and am willing to wait if you're on cooldown. ^^

Mainly searching for a cool design!! & I'm very flexible about the type of legendary edit involved! I think the only trait I'm not very interested in atm is multiple heads?

Here are my kalons !!
      Haruka, Renaldi, Collin, & Kits are off limits. But everyone else is available! ❤
      I am also willing to do poly breedings if you've got a third partner in mind, or know someone else who would be interested in having their kalon involved!

PM me here, or DM me on discord if interested! ❤(Kouhai#0995)
Rorrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostInTheEcho » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:55 pm

> name help

I recently got two new kits, bottom left and top right, and I've been trying to come up with names for them with no luck. So I'm looking for some help with names for my two new boys from the community, throw all the names you've got at me.

For the green one I'm mostly thinking of a name beginning with either G, H or J
and for the other I'm thinking M, N or C.

It might end up beeing something completely different so don't be afraid to give me any ideas you've got, either as a reply here or in a PM. Thank you everyone, that's all!

> replies

@Kouhai: Good luck with finding a legendary breeding! If I only had a leg kalon

@Divantae: The design is relatively simple but looks very nice and clean and well thought through. You've also got a rather unique way of doing the hair + tail that I like, looks slightly like cream. The long fur on the legs does not really look like it belongs, it looks less smooth than the rest of the design in my opinion. Overall a nice put together kalon I think you've done very well on, especially for a first entry.

@Thani: Congrats on the kits and it's so nice of you to put one up for adoption, I've considered entering but I wouldn't do well with the prompt. Also hope you'll be able to find a good breeding partner for Brevity, her design is very nice and fluffy.

@kittidipity: Sad to hear you don't connect well with your kalons at the moment, hepufully it'll return or you'll find a kalon to trade for that you do connect with. Good luck with finding a breeding partner!

@whim: Not much to say except that I hope you'll find the perfect breeding partner for one of your kals. You've got some really nice looking ones. (May I also ask if you've sorted your kalons by colour? Because it very much looks like they are.)

@rustyroxy: That kit is a real sweetheart and that art of them is really cute. I hope the reworking of your kalons go well, seems like it'll be a lot of work, I can barely write up info about my characters once, instead keeping it in my head where it's gradually accidentaly deleted.

@ultimate writer.: Good luck finding an edit artist for your kalon! I find myself somewhat good at line edits but I'm very not good at oekaki so I'm not going to offer to do them. But if you'd like me to try I can and if I fail at it, payment of any kind won't be nedded obviously. Just give me a nudge if you'd like me to try.

@juice box.: I hope you'll get some trade offers you like, you've got some nice looking kalons!

@Wolfycat101: Hope you'll be able to fins a trade you like for your kalon. And good luck getting Seki approved! I can see how having four arms would be favourable when a drummer.

@toadkind: Good luck with trading offers on Camelia / Oleander. Those kalon design of yours are very nice, I hope commisions goes well.
xxx Image
xxx Image
xxx Image
Pixel gif (bottom) made by Celozon

Lights OFF

LostInTheEcho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunaire » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:50 am

@whim good luck with breedings! sent you a pm v.v
    @kittidipity good luck with the trades, breedings, and hcs! gorgeous kals btw
    @thani alex is so cute! gonna enter for that other kit. good luck with breedings, brevity is such an adorable fluff <3
    @divantae the entry look really nice, although i agree with lostintheecho. the fur on the legs look out of place. also i would choose something different for the eyes perhaps? i just think that it doesn't quite fit. i love the design and the way you did the hair/mane/tail! also that avatar is cute ^.^
    @kouhai good luck with breedings, your kals are all so pretty!
    @lostintheecho holy cow those are some stunning kits!? you're def lucky to have them, not gonna lie i'm a bit jelly... i'll pm ya with name ideas after i finish this post <3

intro
    hey!! hope y'all are doing alright <3 nm to say, but i just got a lil advertisement.

trading

i'm looking to trade one of my kals. they're an old custom from before my hiatus and i just can't connect anymore. I've been looking to trade her for a while now, please pm me with offers! i would love an uncommon (or higher even though it won't happen) myo but premades are cool, too!
x

x
x
x
" s u n s h i n e "
sen ☼ he/him
please don’t call me girl ♡
kalons©
lunaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

oof

Postby .paris. » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:49 am

replies;;
    @ lunaire -- oo good luck finding trades !! i'm such a sucker for rose gold and that's quite a beautiful kal. i'm sure youll get a bunch of awesome offers !!

@ lostintheecho - ohhh my gosh well first off that kit batch is literally so stinking beautiful. you and your partner really lucked out !! and in terms of names, for the green one, i can see something like gregoire or something french? he's quite the little beauty !! and for the other one, ican see him having a tougher name like marcus or something like that !! regardless good luck with names and congrats on ur batch !!

@ kouhui - ooo thats so exciting !! i feel as though legendary kids are so much fun for the whole community--we all get so excited to see them it becomes something fun for everyone! good luck finding someone--i can't wait to see the kiddos you get!

@ divantae - oh my gosh what a FLUFFY kal !! they literally look so soft like whipped cream, or even like coffee! i literally love it so much--i can't wait to see what you make next! also, your avatar for charity is adorable !! it looks so sassy and there's so much character there.

@ thani - aaaa what adorable babies !! i love them--i'll definitely have to keep tabs on that readopt because what a BEAUTIFUL little guy !! also, the kal you have up for breeding offers is literally a dream--what a precious fluffy nerdy gal !! good luck finding breeding offers because holy hecc she's beautiful !

@ kittidipity - welcome back !!! it's been a while for me as well but it's good to see a face and name i recognize. good luck finding everything--i'm so excited to see what you come up with, whether it be a new kal via a trade, a breeding, or just some super fun headcanons!

@ whim - oh my gosh i literally LOVE your kids so much. you have such beautiful kals and i hope you'll be able to get more soon via a breeding !! good luck because oh gosh i can't wait:,)

@ rustyroxy - oooooo ohmygosh what a cute kid !! i love the color scheme (maroon ?????? Great !!!) and i can't wait to see them more around soon because magic is SO awesome !!!

@ ultimate writer. - aaa good luck finding someone to do edits !! i can't wait to see whatyou do with him--edits are always so much fun !! good luck !!

--paris.txt--
    oooooof i feel. really bad. i literally like vanished once school started, and i feel like it's been months since i've been active or done anything with the kal community. i feel like i'm a dog crawling back home with my tail between my legs but...i'm still really glad to be back.

--trades--
    soooooo, because it's been a while, i've kind of lost connection to a couple of my kals that i'd really like some trades for. they're both one rare trait, so i'd prefer something at least uncommon and up, but design matters more to be than edits so please feel free to offer anything !! i LOVE kits and don't mind myos so just chuck whatever u want over! EDIT: i made one trade so i can trade one more time this month<33
    Image (with rare glow!)

i also have one common myo tentatively up for offers, and if you want to try to offer on anyone else, my kals are linked in my sig. quite a few of them aren't going anywhere (like guin, akane, altair, jeremy, emory, daisy...) but,,, you're welcome to try<33

--myo artist--
    so i'm also looking for an artist to do one of my common myo's (which is technically an uncommon myo bc i have one uncommon edit i'll be using). i can pay in (very few) dA points or c$, rares, and also USD (which we can chat offsite about if you're interested.) i'm so sorry though--i'm going to be VERY picky just because this kal has been in my head for forever and i really want to get it on paper exactly as i'd like. if you're interested though, please don't be shy and just let me know!!

--closing time--
    i'm happy to be back and looking forward to getting involved w/ everything again !!! catch y'all on the flipside !!!
Last edited by .paris. on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsig art by bloodiath! <3

i'm not a person, i'm a chicken who escaped the slaughterhouse and stole a wig from party city and is just trying to get by

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flameclan
my kals

.paris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me