Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Pink Present » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:17 am

@phunkies - I adore this 80's anime piece?? To bad I'm broke as a joke aha,, best of luck finding commissioners!
@lunaire - Good luck trading!
@high noon - Hope you had a lot of fun during the stream <33
@LivingLethal - Wishing you best of luck trading & finding a gorwth! Also that icon is so lovley ;o;
@Meridiem - Can't wait to see all those entries on your contest!!

Hi hello!
Just a quick post, I've been wondering if anyone would be interested in MYO commissions?
I'd like to try and do some, for some dA points most preferably but I'm open to large quantity C$ too!
My examples are these artist entries here and my own MYO <3
I tend to do more simple designs, so just a heads up q w q

So yeah that's it, if you're interesed in the MYOs PM me!
Last edited by Pink Present on Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    bb i'm not even here i'm a hallucination (rarley active)
    kels | plums | kals
Pink Present

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:06 am

I can't reply everybody sadly cause I'm leaving in a lil bit but Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating!

~~~~~~

LivingLethal; hope you find someone to grow that lovely boy! also, good luck getting another rare item for your new kal!
lunaire; good luck finding your kal a new home, she's very pretty! :0
phunkies; what an interesting art style, hope you got some commissions!
Pink Present; those are some lovely examples, hope you get to comission someone soon!

Still looking for growth artist(s)!
These 3 babies are looking to be grown! I sadly have no points or real currency but I do have c$, pets, and off-site things! (Just pm me and ask~)

Evangeline
Kya
Laia
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Lady Trashbag:. » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:11 am

@ Pink Present aaaaaa I would totally commission you if I wasn't too broke to afford MYOs oof
@ phunkies your commissions are so cute what
@ lunaire awww she's so cute! //cough you could always send me an offer cough cough//
@ LivingLethal good luck finding a growth, your kid is adorable, and good luck with item trades too! I also need a bunch of items but I don't have any to trade rip

Hey guys, wow it's been a long time since I've been on here! Just wanted to say I'm looking for trades on my kals Seven, Teddy, Uriah and Xyris, and honestly I'd be open to trading Dietrich, Blanche and possibly Basil if I were to get a good enough offer, Basil is my fluffy baby. On another hand, I'm looking for relationships for my kals an some possible breedings for Dietrich (if I don't end up trading him) and Sistine. Seriously don't be afraid to offer, I'll consider each and every offer, even though I'd prefer uncommon and up offers. I promise I don't bite! Link to my kals is in my sig! Everyone have a really nice day today, happy thanksgiving!

Also if anyone even just needs to talk I'm open, I'd love to help. I've been in tough spots emotionally and I never want anyone to feel bad about themselves :3

Okay but I'm done I'll shut up now love you all ~
"๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’น๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐’ฐ๐’ฉ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’..."

"๐ป๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“…๐“…๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆ?"

โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ

~My Characters~
~To Do List~

On semi-hiatus
.:Lady Trashbag:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

quick,,

Postby stan. » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:39 am

A very quick post because my laptop again got screwed up and the motivation to do a fc post on mobile is very rare

Replies
@.:Lady Trashbag:.
Aaa hey there! That post was very sweet, and I hope you find offers for everything you're looking for ^^
@doge fruit
Hey! Best of luck with finding growth artists!
@Pink Present
!!! Your designs are so pretty!
@phunkies
JAJSA anime kalons,, no way. I'll definitely check out your shop and I think that price is worth it for the quality of your work!

Here's a readopt I'm hosting, ends on the sunday 25th of november.

Aaaand I've got a common myo up for trade offers. I can trade right away but I can wait till december for ya. Looking at anything : ok hand emoji:
Also I'm opening offers on Saros (the kal below) but I still connect to him so he'll be a kinda tough to trade for him, sorry!
I'll make sure to reply to every offer ^^

See ya! Hope everyone has a nice day!
    โ–Š

stan [he/him]
    i speak spanish & english
    artshop
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miku » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:34 am

replies

@IlluminatiConfirmed - Ahh Saros is such a cute kit! I hope you get good offers on him and on the myo!
    @.: Lady Trashbag :. - Welcome back! I wish you luck on getting some good offers for the kals!
    @doge fruit - Aw those kits are so cute, I hope you find a great growth artist!
    @Pink Present - Your designs are absolutely beautiful! Theyโ€™re making me wish I had a myo slot tbh
    @Phunkies - I am absolutely in love with the manga panel version of that fake screenshot! Your art is absolutely amazing
    @lunaire - She is so pretty! I wish I had some kals to offer, and I hope she finds a good home!
    @high noon - I hope the stream went well!

showing

I got my girl relined by plantfood, and she looks absolutely wonderful!

intros

I got two new kits, meet Buttonwood and Cypress! I donโ€™t have much development for them yet but I think theyโ€™re absolutely adorable <3

readopt help

not very active here, but iโ€™ll probably be on for events
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
she/they | pfp | sig
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

miku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burn. » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:07 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it today!

@Kurai.: Goodluck with trading your Kalons.
@Sฯฮฑัฮบา“ฮฑโ„“โ„“: Those gift lines are adorable! Also Florence looks stunning, great job <3
@Meridiem: Goodluck with your MYO contest!
@LivingLethal: Goodluck with the growth search, and item search c:
@lunaire: Goodluck finding a trade with her, she is stunning <3
@phunkies: goodness those styles are incredible
@doge fruit: goodluck trying to find growth artists!
@.:Lady Trashbag:.: Goodluck looking for trade offers.
@IlluminatiConfirmed: goodluck judging that comp, shes beautiful
@Shego: oh goodness she is gorgeous I love her colors, they work so well together.

So I have fallen in love with this beautiful Kalon and have decided to go full in for the comp ---> xXx

I really need someone to do some art for me, of him interacting with the creature he has found, and just other art.
    If you're really good with putting personality into the art pm me
    I can offer
    - 71 C$
    - All the pets on my account, may be willing to offer ones in locked groups even.
    - Items on my account
    - Characters, I have quite a few that are looking for new homes

I also will need someone to look over my form probably tomorrow, but maybe later tonight.
    I just had hip surgery so all I will be doing tonight is working on the form. If you would be interested in helping feel free to pm me.
    Any help is greatly appreciated because I am in love <3

Thanks for reading c:
Burn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vympyre » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:40 am

replies.
      @burn. ; that six kalon is absolutely gorgeous, wow! I wish you good luck on that competition and with finding art to do so
      @shego ; HELP that pink gal is so stunning! plantfood is absolutely superb with lining
      @illuminaticonfirmed ; I see u... child of the babadook. saros is one of my fav kits from my fav litters. GL with offers, im sure there will be many!

foreword.
      Hello kalon community, it's been quite awhile since I posted in any of the fanclubs, but I hope you're all doing well, and happy thanksgiving to all that celebrate it! I have a few things to announce today..

trading.
      I'm taking trading offers on my legendary kalon, Camelia/Oleander.
      I am looking for offers that are the same rarity (so another legendary in return), or two rare kalons! I like darker and more neutral toned palettes, simple designs, ect. Shoot me a pm, I'll make sure to reply to anyone who sends an offer!

commissions.
      i'm also opening up some myo commissions! off-oekaki only for now, as I can get those done a lot quicker
      examples of my work: 1, 2, 3
Last edited by Zeena on Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: You cannot take USD commissions on CS
the spectre system - adult - all pronouns
admin for goobies - toyhouse - my hubby

currently on hiatus!
vympyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfycat101 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:50 pm

Replies wrote:441
@rnirai - Hey congrats on the (hopefully done) trade!!
@Takk - GORGEOUS kits!! I especially love Debzi!
@Divante - Heyyyyy welcome back! I love your knights and wizard, and will probably peek at your kalon thread after this!!
@tenturo - Amyntas is LOVELY!! Can't wait to see her around!
@Ambrosia-Saffron - Hopefully your question was answered, but it just takes time. I can't wait to see your batch pop up!!
@T w e x i a - I can't wait to see your batch pop up!!
@Sฯฮฑัฮบา“ฮฑโ„“โ„“ - The gift lines look LOVELY!! As well as Kolya and Florenceโ€™s transfer!!!
@Meridiem - Good luck with the entries for your competition!!
@LivingLethal - That design looks beautiful!! I hope you'll be able to bring it to life soon!!!
@phunkies - That icon shop looks really cute!!! I'll have to order sometime!
@IlluminatiConfirmed - Ahh sweet kid for trade!! I hope you have good trades and a good readoption!
@Shego - Buttonwood and Cypress look REALLY sweet! I hope to see much more of them!!
Everyone
Good luck with trades, growths, and readoptions!!!

Hey y'all!
      I seem to post once in a blue moon?? Anyways, I recovered from being sick, and I'm back in action!
      I'm up to pms and chatting if anyone wants to!!
    Trades
      Still looking to trade my boy Winifield!!
      I'll look at all offers. He has 2/3 slots, standard hair, and a standard shine!!

New Kid!
      So, she needs approval still..
      But meet Seki!!
      She's in a band with Gala!!! She's a drummer, and has a thing for stars and explosions.
      I will be making plots for her after my vacation, but I'll still be looking for friends and an approval!!!

The End!
      Have a Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it!! And don't die on Black Friday!!!
      Rest up, hopefully feel good, and have a lovely upcoming weekend!!!! <3
Wolfycat101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:42 pm

replies wrote:sorry that i couldn't get too many responses out! ; v; i hope everyone had a wonderful day and a great thanksgiving if you celebrate it! <3
    --

@Wolfycat101 Good luck trading Winifield! <3 He's a cutie
    @toadkind Good luck trading Camelia/Oleander! They're quite the beautiful Kalon!<3 Good luck with commissions as well!
    @Burn. Good luck in the competition and I hope you can get all the help you need! ; v;
    @Shego Congrats on the new additions! They're all cuties! And good luck with the readopt as well! ~
    @IlluminatiConfirmed Good luck with the readopt! I hope you can find them a new home! c: And that kit is adorable!
    @.:Lady Trashbag:. Good luck with trading! ; v;

hey guys, long time no see! its been forever since i was involved in the kalon community.
    so, im opening all of my kalons for trade offers. i'm going to be very picky on some but.. just message me with any offers!

note, bakunawa is off limits unless i find an offer on him i cannot resist ; v; i adore my lil dragon bb

also, if i do not respond, im debating on the trade offer or just went to bed ; v;
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:41 pm

๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฐ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผฅ๏ผณ

@juice box. Good luck trading your kalons! I might offer if it's under my limits.
      @Wolfycat101 I hope Seki gets approved as soon as possible!
      @toadkind Oh my God your legendary kalon is so beautiful~ I hope it gets wonderful offers!

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Hey guys! I have some edits and I really want to use it on my baby
      I want to know whether someone is interested to edit him? I'll pay if you want me to. I'm mainly interested in good art skills.

Anyways, please PM me if you wish to discuss further about it.
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me