Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby DragonTea » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:24 am

@tittup i rlly like the eyes!!!!!!! the ears are really cool too :3
@Ucanthandleme i rlly like the colors of sage!!!
@tremolite good luck with your trades!!!

hello! i am new and don't have my own kalons yet, and kinda overwhelmed πŸ˜… i wanna do a lot of art tho,,,, theres a lot of potential to make some really pretty designs i want to play with!!! i will join the discord soon but i'm really excited to join the community!!
DragonTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _silentsiren_ » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:45 am

β‹… ━━━━━━━━━━━ β‹… π•½π–Šπ–•π–‘π–Žπ–Šπ–˜ β‹… ━━━━━━━━━━━ β‹…

✦ π•―π–—π–†π–Œπ–”π–“π•Ώπ–Šπ–† - πš†πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ πšŒπš˜πš–πš–πšžπš—πš’πšπš’ ! πšƒπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πšŠπš›πšŽ πš•πš˜πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšŠπš πšŠπš’πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πšŽπš—πšπšŽπš› 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšπš’πš›πšœπš
πš”πšŠπš•πš˜πš— 𝚜𝚘 πšπš˜πš—'𝚝 πš‹πšŽ πšπš’πšœπšŒπš˜πšžπš›πšŠπšπšŽπš πš’πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš‘πšŠπš›πš πšπš’πš–πšŽ πš πš’πš—πš—πš’πš—πš πš˜πš—πšŽ . 𝙸 πš”πš—πš˜πš  𝚊 πš•πš˜πš 𝚘𝚏 πš™πšŽπš˜πš™πš•πšŽ πšŠπš›πšŽ
πšπšŽπš—πšŽπš›πš˜πšžπšœ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš›πšŽπšπšŠπš›πš . 𝙸 πšŒπšŠπš—'𝚝 πš πšŠπš’πš 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš›πš˜πšžπš—πš πš–πš˜πš›πšŽ πšŠπš—πš πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšπš’πš›πšœπš πš”πšŠπš•πš˜πš— 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš• !

✦ π–˜π–†π–•π–•π–π–Žπ–—π–Šπ–‘π–Žπ–”π–“ - 𝙸'πš– πšπš•πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš˜πšžπš—πš πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšπš›πš˜πš πšπš‘πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πšπšŠπš”πšŽ πš˜πš— ! π™Έπš 𝙸 πš‘πšŠπš πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πš–πš˜πš›πšŽ πšŒπš‘πš’πšŒπš”πšŽπš— πšπš˜πš•πš•πšŠπš›πšœ
𝙸'𝚍 πšŒπš˜πš–πš–πš’πšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš•, πš™πšŽπš›πš‘πšŠπš™πšœ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšžπšπšžπš›πšŽ ! 𝙸'πš•πš• πšŠπš•πšœπš˜ πš‹πšŽ πšœπšžπš›πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšŒπš‘πšŽπšŒπš” 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšŠπš›πš
πšœπš‘πš˜πš™, 𝙸 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšœπšžπš™πš™πš˜πš›πšπš’πš—πš πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› πšŠπš›πšπš’πšœπšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšŠπš›πšπš πš˜πš›πš” πš’πšœ πš‹πšŽπšŠπšžπšπš’πšπšžπš• . πšˆπš˜πšžπš› πš”πšŠπš•πš˜πš—πšœ πšπš˜πš›
πšπš›πšŠπšπšŽ πšŠπš›πšŽ πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽπš•πš’ 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš•, 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 πš•πšžπšŒπš” πšπš’πš—πšπš’πš—πš πšπš›πšŠπšπšŽπšœ .

✦ π–™π–Žπ–™π–™π–šπ–• - π™Άπš˜πš˜πš πš•πšžπšŒπš” πšπš’πš—πšπš’πš—πš 𝚊 πšπš›πšŠπšπšŽ πšπš˜πš› πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŒπš˜πš˜πš• πš•πš˜πš˜πš”πš’πš—πš π™ΊπšŠπš•πš˜πš— ! 𝙸 πš”πš—πš˜πš  πš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πšžπš™ πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπš˜πš—πšŽ'𝚜
πšŠπš•πš•πšŽπš’ πšŠπš—πš 𝙸'πš– πšœπšžπš›πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš•πš• πšπš’πš—πš πšŠπš— πšŽπš‘πšŒπšŽπš•πš•πšŽπš—πš πšπš›πšŠπšπšŽ πšπš˜πš› πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšŽπš› πšπš‘πšŽ πš–πš’πš˜ , πšπš‘πšŽ πš”πšŠπš•πš˜πš— , πš˜πš› πš‹πš˜πšπš‘ !

β‹… ━━━━━━━━━━━ β‹… π•Ώπ–—π–†π–‰π–Šπ–˜ β‹… ━━━━━━━━━━━ β‹…
𝙸 'πš– πš•πš˜πš˜πš”πš’πš—πš πšπš˜πš› πšπš›πšŠπšπšŽ πš˜πšπšπšŽπš›πšœ πš˜πš— πšπš‘πšŽπšœπšŽ π™ΊπšŠπš•πš˜πš—πšœ, πšŒπš•πš’πšŒπš” 𝚊 πš•πš’πš—πš” 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšπšŠπš”πšŽπš— 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽπš’πš› πš™πš›πš˜πšπš’πš•πšŽ :^)
𝙸 'πš– πš˜πš—πš•πš’ πš›πšŽπšŠπš•πš•πš’ πš•πš˜πš˜πš”πš’πš—πš πšπš˜πš› πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› πš”πšŠπš•πš˜πš—πšœ πš‹πšžπš πš πš’πš•πš• πšŒπš˜πš—πšœπš’πšπšŽπš› πš–πš’πš˜πšœ !

Image ImageImage
Image Image Image

𝙸 πšŠπš– πšŸπšŽπš›πš’ πšπšŽπš—πšπšŠπšπš’πšŸπšŽ πš˜πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πšŠπšœπš πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ, πš‹πšžπš πšπšŽπšŽπš• πšπš›πšŽπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš˜πšπšπšŽπš› πš˜πš— πšπš‘πšŽπš– πšŠπš—πš’πš πšŠπš’ :^)

β‹… ━━━━━━━━━━━ β‹… 𝕿𝖔-𝕯𝖔 β‹… ━━━━━━━━━━━ β‹…
π™Έπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš˜πš—'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 πš’πš˜πšžπš›πšœπšŽπš•πš πš˜πš— πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ , πšπšŽπšŽπš• πšπš›πšŽπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš—πšžπšπšπšŽ πš–πšŽ πš˜πš— πšπš’πšœπšŒπš˜πš›πš πšŠπš—πš 𝙸'πš•πš• 𝚊𝚍𝚍 πš’πš 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚒 !
𝙸'πš– πšŠπš•πšœπš˜ πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πšπš›πš’ πšŠπš—πš πšπš’πš—πš’πšœπš‘ πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 πšžπš™ πš•πšŠπšπšŽπš› 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚒 𝚊𝚜 πš’πš'𝚜 πš–πš’ 𝚍𝚊𝚒 𝚘𝚏𝚏 . :^)

_silentsiren_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:38 am

Code: Select all
Replies :D
tittup - that kal is absolutely gorgeous. I hope trading goes well!
sapphirelion - m,,, minikal,, commission,,,, so tempting omg i want- also didn't I draw lil cassian? I looked at your kals in the trades section and I saw them they were fun to draw! I hope trading goes well for you, too!
dragontea - welcome to kalons! there are a bunch of really cool ppl here that can help you get one if you need help! good luck out there!
_silentsiren_ - mmmm such pretty kalons,,,, i swear yall are so lucky with those designs. I hope you get some good trade offers!

mmmm it has been a whiiiiiile yes yes. I have finally (for real this time) come out of CS Hibernation and wanted to show off some of my kals that have been overhauled and reintroduce my favorite ones! I also have a lil art thing at the bottom if you're interested! So, without further adeu, let's show off the babies

The lines used for these drawings are by rnirai! They can be found here!

This one is a recent overhaul! Turns my old kalon Ash into....

Funtime Freddy!!! I've slipped back into the FNAF Fandom lately and remembered that one of my old kalons never really got any love because I couldn't draw his design correctly, so I gave him a missing limb, a puppet, and a new coat (haha) of paint. He's one of my favorite kalons right now and it's just so much fun to play with him and his little BonBon puppet! I have a picture in the toyhouse linked on his picture where I played with expressions and shading and it was a LOT of fun :D

Children's entertainer and child at hear, BonBon and Funtime Freddy here like to put on ventriloquist shows for the children at the birthday parties he's paid to go to! He doesn't care about the money, though. He just wants to see those kids smile!

At some point I want to create a whole family of FNAF-themed kals for myself. I started with Funtime Freddy since he was my favorite and I had a rare edit lying around so I could stay true to his design.

Next up is another baby I overhauled due to her complex design. I kept her name but her new design brings me so much joy.

Evie's new design is more simple than the one she had before and it has a palette I had always wanted to play around with. It's more rustic but it has a pink and teal-green accent that I feel really makes it pop. She and beau take care of hummingbirds together in her little log cabin near the woods

I haven't developed her as much as some of my other kals but I still love her :')

Resurfacing is the floof baby themself

Frankie! The hummingbird extraordinaire and lover of friends! Literally all of my kalons know Frankie in one way or another and I love Frankie as much as they do. They didn't get an overhaul or anything I just love them too much not to show off :D

Now for the art opportunity :)

I have some Pride Flag YCHs! I have a bunch of flags pre-made but I can add more! Here's the flags I have so far:
    Gay
    Lesbian
    Intersex
    NonBianary
    Transgender
    Pansexual
    Bisexual
Below are some examples. Prices depend on the complexity of the kalon but they start at 5 USD/500 DA Points. I'm not looking for/at any other currency rn, sorry. Here are some examples: (Note, they WILL be bigger and more HQ than these little ones, I just resized them for a more reasonable post lol)
ImageImage

Is anyone wants one of these shoot me a DM or yell at me on discord (mellow yellow.#4155) and we'll go from there! Payment is upfront

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:57 am

Last page has all my new introductions, finally been 5 pages so time for some advertisements!

Trades:

- Looking for a kit selector
Trading
1 rare edit + 1 uncommon edit
OR
2x rare edits

- Currently open to offers for...

Crane (UC) [OPEN]

Fable (C) [OPEN]

- Looking for similar rarities, open to adults or kits, not looking for Myos at this time.

- I am not on any cooldowns so you don't need to worry about that, though you may have to be the one to fill out the screenshot of proof as I am not the best at technology.

-Pm me if intrested.

Replies:
@sapphirelion- I'm gonna have to save up for some growths, your growth designs are lovely!
@_silentsiren_ - You have some beautiful kals, hope you find what you are looking for.
@mellow yellow. - Welcome back, I absolutely love the stories you have for your kals. Hope you get some orders, your art is lovely.
Last edited by Ucanthandleme on Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

β˜†-------β˜†
Credit: Toyhouse
β˜†----------------β˜†
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
β˜†-------------β˜†
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mapicc » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:09 pm

☽Replies☾
✧Ucanthandleme - Good luck with trades! Those kals are gorgeous, especially crane!
✧mellow yellow. - I love those kals, and the stories you've made for them are so cute, and those YCH's look lovely!
✧_silentsiren_ - Woah, those kals are absolutely stunning! I wish you luck with getting trades!

☽Intro☾

Hello Kalmunity!
I've been seeing myself floating farther and farther away from the community, so I've decided to start fresh and trade most of my kals off for myo's so I can make some new kals I connect to :)

☽Looking for Trades!☾
I am currently looking for some uncommon or 1 rare myo's, so I am offering any kal(s) from here that don't have " hold " in their name for either kind of myo!

some kals from that folder;

☽Outro☾

That's all for now, have a wonderful day/night!
Last edited by mapicc on Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
mapicc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:33 am

replies
    @slmccI - good luck with finding trade offers!
    @ucanthandleme - good luck trading! i hope you find one that you like
    @mellow yellow - the first kal is a cutie, and you did well with creating funtime freddy as a kal! the rest of the kals are also cute, congrats on them all!

trade offers
    i’m looking for some offers on this group. i’m open to pretty much anything (design over edits), and i’m fine with myos.

i’m also looking to trade some of my items in my bank. i have one nr edit, six standard edits, two uncommon edits, and three rare edits. offer anything, i’m looking to get rid of my standard and rare ones more than my nr and uncommon.

pm me either here or discord if interested in either
Last edited by lovage on Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiewithaMoxie » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:15 pm

@Ucanthandleme They're so pretty!!! :3. Good luck on your trades!
@slmccI I can't wait to see those MYOs! That sounds so cool! Hope you're able to trade for them!
@lovage Good luck finding a cool third one for that breeding! The current two are so pretty!!! :0. And good luck for those trades too!

Hey there! I'm new here and hoping to enter a few adopts so I can join this cool species! It seems so positive and fun. They're so beautiful and each one looks so unique! I don't have a Kalon yet but hopefully I'll get lucky on one of the competitions! Hope you all have a good day!
I'm a fortress!
FoxiewithaMoxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:54 am

@FoxiewithaMoxie: Hey hey and welcome! It came be a feat getting started but the community is really friendly and involved once ya get started ^^
@lovage: GL with the trades! I've also got some rare edits I don't have much use for atm, funny enough
@Lore: Best of luck! Your toyhouse link is broken I can't see anything, but I only have a standard MYO anyways
@Ucanthandleme: Crane is so darn cute! I love the color blue and he kinda reminds me of my cars color for some reason. GL trading!
@mellow yellow. Those lines are a lot of fun to color, I greatly enjoy them! It's nice to see Frankie around, I always loved their mellow blueberry vibe
@_silentsiren_: Ella's growth looks soooo good!! What a cutie! GL trading your kalons
@DragonTea: Another newbie! Hello! Feel free to reach out if you've got questions, this place is pretty big and a little confusing sometimes, but loads of fun

Just here looking for some random things myself; I hardly ever post here *cry*

Looking for growths of the two right kits as I'm no good with flora patterns. I can pay in CS currencies, FR, DA or USD. I'd prefer on site growths but we can talk about options. The most important thing is quality of the art, not the quality of life on my end

Trading 3 kalons and a standard MYO. The kalons can be found in my stash file here: https://sta.sh/22av8efdj7kh?edit=1
They all have 3 slots, Trayli has rare glow, Tabitha is uncommon and only off site, Juniper is common. I'm not interested in MYOs unless they're rare, sorry! Generally it's design over rarity, I like neater kalons since I have trouble drawing overly complex designs.
DM here or on discord! Can find me through the kalon page as Dalmasca. I'm not on any cooldown
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PleaserOfCrowds » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:57 am

@Takk, GL with finding a growth artist, as well as trades! I kinda feel you with growths since some markings are rather tricky!
@FoxiewithaMoxie, Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay ^^
@Lovage, GL with trades as well, I hope that you find something you like!!

General Kal information??

Since my last post... uh I’ve gotten a lot of kals since then (roughly 45 now)??? I rarely post here rip. I will probably not introduce them all since that’s super ridiculous. You can find them all here! I would possibly like to find friends/enemies for anyone that has a bio! No romance tho!

Trades!
Seeking to trade these two kids! I’ll look at pretty much anything, but I may have a slight bias for MYO’s (Any!)?? Feel free to DM me on here or on discord (PleaserOfCrowds #8517) although you’ll get a faster response on discord just as a FYI! Edits don’t matter as much as design does to me, more than willing to trade down!

In general, I prefer kals with dark+bright colors over duller tones!
ImageImage ImageImageImage
────────────────────────────────────────────
β™ They/It/Aerβ™₯
────────────────────────────────────────────
Sig Pixels by Carpe, avatar by Skabeebo
TH,FR,Artfight,Kals
PleaserOfCrowds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:01 am

hello kalon fanclub, it's been a while

replies :
    @pleaserofcrowds // very cute kals!! gl with trades !! \o/
    @takk // those kits are so cute.. gl looking for growths!
    @lovage // gl with trades!! those kals are very cute :eye:

i too am here to advertise trades ahahaha

aries // uc

ely // uc

also have a 1 leg myo up for offers! rarity match not needed for anything :] though all three are a bit tent! i'm a ok with looking at all kals :], just no myos atm. feel free to pm me or dm me on discord @ rice#0064 !

that's all from me for now !! o/ have a nice days guys :]
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me