Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [ANNOUNCEMENT/POLL PG 555]

Postby néktar » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:41 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

first off, o w o

MYO CONTEST !!
    ∙ i'm hosting a myo contest here ! i don't know what to do with my unlim rare myo so i'm turning to you guys for help ;v;
    ∙ the prizes for the winner is a one rare myo + an uncommon myo !
    ∙ all entries are appreciated <333

ADOPTION
    ∙ adopting out a kit here !!
    ∙ this is for owners of two kalon or less/non-owners ! <33

replies
    @ softea - those babies are so!! cute?! i love the colors on them oml <33 first boy makes me think of a summer gummybear u w u
    also your artist entries are super nice, i adore the ears on golden marshmallow
    @ capone. - good luck with your art contest !! i wish i could participate but i don't have enough trust in my art skills aaa
    @ pangurbanka - ooo what a pretty babe ! good luck with trading <<;
    @ doubleinfiniti. - screee,,,, baby boy baby

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby HellyBoo » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:17 pm

HellyBoo wrote:
HellyBoo wrote:@sun struck - some nice art there and cute kiddos, goodluck breeding
@doge fruit goodluck finding growths.
@pangurbanka welcome back, hope ya get the help you need.

Im kinda back, Still super doper salty here but ey, I'm back to take trade offers once more, now theres the chances at the top but Im only trading for kals I can love so don't be upset if I just don't love a kal enough but feel free to try anyway. Traits don't matter much, Open to MYOs of any kinds.

https://sta.sh/21n1939q8twn?edit=1

Speaking of MYOs I have an unlimited rare myo im looking to have finished. It has a solid sketch done that can be used or if you want to remake. I have usd or points or C$. you can add me on discord to discuss payments; @Hellyy#5240.

Im also opening all my kals to breedings. they are in my siggy ^^ Feel free to message here or on discord. can supply my Kit picker.

@Spirittai1 goodluck!
@happysparror awwwh gratz
@imperials Hope it was fun
@hizashi. also hope it was fun!

Still looking for offers on all my kals.

@nektar goodluck with your contest
@Softea goodluck with commissions and gratz on the new kids.
@pangurbanka ahhhh such a lovely merbabe!
@Doubleinfiniti reeee I'd die for the 2nd and 3rd babies! Might toss my babes soon.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SandSpider » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:40 pm

Replies
@HellyBoo-Goodluck with trades! Your kals are adorable ^-^
@Nektar-Ooh goodluck with the MYOs contest! I might join but I don’t know yet.
@Softea-Your Little kal band is adorable :o. Goodluck with commissions, I’d probably get one if I had any DA points.

Intro

Hey guys! I posted semi-recently but I’m impatient and a bunch of kal stuff just happened so here ya go.
Warning: This post is kinda image heavy!

Growths

My boy Caspian just got his growth approved!! I honestly can’t wait to write more about this guy, I love this dude sm

Also looking to get a growth for the top kit! She belongs to my friend but I’m buying the growth so she’s letting me post on Fanclub since I’m more active in the community. I’ve got up to 100C$, basically unlimited rares/very rares, and art (can be found in my sig) that I can pay with.

Trades

Still looking at offers on my bab Alex His rarest edit is rare and he has 2 breeding slots! I prefer adult kals to kits but I’ll consider both. I’ll probably accept a myo too depending on the rarity. Also willing to trade this boy for a halo edit/rare edit.

Outro

Alright that’s it for today! I hope everyone has a good week! ^-^
Last edited by SandSpider on Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karmel » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:21 pm

✦ ʀᴇᴘʟɪᴇs →
    Code: Select all
    @SmolLilTrashcan — What a cool growth! I love the design on the body it's so beautiful. Congratulations on getting him done and approved! c: Also I wish you the best in finding a growth for your other child as well. Best of luck trading! It's hard to connect sometimes but I hope you can find someone who gets your character motivation going.

@néktar — I've seen your MYO contest around and I might have to enter and have some fun :eyes: Nevertheless I hope you find an awesome design from it to love!! I am sure so many talented artists from this community will give it a shot. It'll be a hard choice in the end I'm sure. ^-^

@Softea — Oh I will keep a look out for your artist search entries! I adore seeing the tryouts, everyone has such amazing abilities and it's all so unique. I am sure yours will be incredible too! Those are some cool Kalons you introduced wow o__o The bright colors are mesmerizing. Can't wait to see them around more and watching their characters grow <3

✦ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪssɪᴏɴs + ꜰʀᴇᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡᴛʜs →
    Taking on growth commissions! <3
    Examples: https://sta.sh/21g5tpfoakio

Pricing:
    Check out the examples page description!

Will only accept what I am capable of growing! Please message me if interested ^-^

Feel free to either message me here or on Discord (birdielou#8891)
    Discord is preferred though!

In addition, I've decided to offer free growths for those who cannot afford them. Because growths take a lot of effort and time, I will focus on commissions as the top priority. But if I have a free moment I thought I would perhaps take a free one from the community. Please read the form carefully before submitting:

https://forms.gle/nw9VG8oYYgtjLkR69

Note: Adding a Kalon does not guarantee they will be grown. It also does not mean it will be done in a timely manner as I do not at any point know when I have the time to do one. This service should only be for those who cannot afford one as art is a lot of work and deserves compensation when possible, but I still want to help out when I can <3

✦ ʙʀᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ →
    Looking to set up an OOC breeding! I have whatever items we would like (autopass/kit select/etc.) if we want to use them, or none works as well. Looking to do a fun one. ^-^ I am off cooldown too! If we use my items however I would prefer the first pick? Though I am very easy to decide fates with so if there's simply one you must have don't be afraid to let me know. <3

The potential parent choices: https://sta.sh/21yjv177xa61

Please message me with your suggested pair! Preferably not just a whole stash haha, but I don't mind terribly. Again will try my best to reply to all.

Feel free to either message me here or on Discord (birdielou#8891)
    Discord is preferred though!

✦ ᴍʏ ᴋᴀʟᴏɴ ᴀᴜ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ →
    I am very excited to share with you all a big Work in Progress that I am going to start chugging away at completing! I am making a website full of my Kalon World called Alterra, an alternate universe where all my Kalon characters reside in.

https://alterraworld.weebly.com/

It is still very much under constriction but the basics are there! You can find lore and location information currently, and I am going to be adding my Kalons character biographies one at a time. The entire world and my characters who reside there mean a lot to me and I hope others enjoy it as much as I do ^-^

Last edited by Karmel on Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterglow » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:37 pm

-Replies-
@SmolLilTrashcan - Alex is such a cutie! I doubt it'll be hard to find a good offer for him!
@Softea - I'm in love with all those cuties! Congrats!
@howling dog - Good luck with your trade! I would offer but I don't have any kals I could part with

I'm looking to breed my babe Mae!
She has a pretty simple design, so I'll seriously consider all offers! I'm not picky! <3
Last edited by waterglow on Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
she/her - adult - Taurus - artist

Hello! I'm waterglow, but you can call me Via.
I'm always open to chat and help with whatever you
need! I am not very good at communicating and I am on
the autism spectrum so please be patient with me as I am
trying my best! If I ever come off as rude please know
that I'm not trying to, It's most likely a tone issue on my end. :)
Sig and Prof pic made by
valkyrie,,

- Storage - Kalons - Boo Dragons
waterglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:49 am

SmolLilTrashcan hope you found some growth and trade offers!
Karmel really nice of you do some free growths as well! hope you found some great breeding pairs! gl with your au as well!
waterglow such a pretty girl! hope you found or get a breeding partner!

Just came to promote the readopt raffle of my gal, Kya, here!
Ends on July 1st!
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:32 am

@doge fruit What a cutie, thankyou for the readopt! I love their golden colors though I have so many kalons i'd feel bad to enter lol, congrats in advance to the owner once she's found a new home!
@waterglow Best of luck finding a breeding! I have a plan atm for my current but I'll keep an eye out for the kiddos!
@Karmel Your growths are lovely, i'm sure they'll all look great! Im sure you're flooded so i'll hold off asking for any but I always adore seeing your work regardless haha. Good luck with the breedings and i'm sure the website will be great too! I'll keep an eye on it/read it when I can; your writing is always fantastic too
@ SmolLilTrashcan Congrats on getting the growth approved; and good luck with growing their sibling! And I hope you're able to trade for someone you like as well.
@néktar Good luck with myo entries! I dont have much in the way of ideas but i always love seeing what people come up with. And thankyou for the readopt! definitely not applicable to me but Im sure they'll find a great home!
@ Softea All the myos are lovely! I love your bright use of colors haha, I especially love the third one; 1 of these days ill have to nab a myo from you cause bright colors are 100% my favorite; im glad you like the kit as well; oyster is such a cute name for them
@ howling dog Good luck with trading! I dont have any myo ideas so it wouldnt suit me but I hope you can find someone you can connect to!
@capone. Best wishes with the art contest! I dont have the attention span to enter anything right now but I hope you get plenty of great art from it

Back for a more proper post like I mentioned :') to introduce new kids+ art
i've been super sick this week so srry in advance for any weird wording or anything like that; im seeing a doctor later today but ive literally never been this sick in my life and im suffering

Super long post warning ahead

I decided to formally ship my boy Haokah and Storme;
The God of Thunder and Minor Goddess of Storms
Tbh i was thinking of it for a really long time but it felt a liiiittle too easy (though their concepts weren't originally made with them being together; but after i did it they super grew on me as a couple and i love them & their family;
I havent had the time to do a digital piece of them but i did this traditional sketch of them a bit back

I introduce them because they're tied to my new kids to introduce; I introduced the kids from Haokah's last breeding (OOC) Thats Cyclone, Hurricane, Monsoon, and Typhoon

but they now have three younger siblings! These kiddos are the IC children of Haokah and storme; and grew up with their parents. Later on the group reunited with their older siblings; and they are all a family together now.

Nimbus is calm and quiet, and extremely wise, despite his age. He's well mannered, balanced, and easygoing. He enjoys meditating and reading, and believes in the power of the mind and one's own identity. He's highly spiritual, believing that his parents as gods means that he should also attempt to find higher meaning in his life despite the fact that he himself has no real abilities further than that of his mind. Despite having no real magical abilities, he's started to show the beginnings of psychokinetic abilities and being able to manipulate the world around him through intellectual theory and manipulation.

Squall is something of the black sheep of the family, and doesn't really relate that well to any of the others. He's a strict loner who just wants to be left alone. He's heavily independent and prefers isolation, so when his other family tries to press him into speaking or doing things with them, he gets very frustrated. Unlike his father, however- his was never an aggressive anger, he has only the calm cold demeanor of a brewing storm. He spends most of his time within the family castle hiding in the most deserted wing, where his room is located. He's rather of an enigma to the others, and they choose to avoid him most of the time.

In actuality, he's rather fragile and easily intimidated by his overbearing family and the sheer amount of others that address him. He is blind- but has managed to keep it a secret from them by keeping to himself. He doesn't like the idea of his family feeling the need to take care of him or treat him differently because of his blindness. He suspects that his mother, Storme-does know (And she does) but she respects his wishes and does not tell the others for fear of upsetting him. By staying on his own, he takes care of himself.

Tempest is, as her name may imply- Wild. She's reckless, enjoys chasing thrills, and is always giving her family a run for their money to keep up with. She likes pushing the limits of life itself, and is always on the search for something new, dangerous, and fun. She's very sociable, has an attitude to end all attitudes, and often comes across as selfish and full of herself. She spends most of her time among her family's castle...making a mess and making things difficult for her mother and older sister, Hurricane. "You're like a walking Tempest yourself-". She's a slob who doesn't care much to clean up behind herself. She believes in living life to the fullest and trying to make the best of everything.

She drives a lot of people crazy, but she's imaginative, genuine, and bold. She has no fear of much, and will fight everyone and everything on anything she doesn't agree with. She enjoys sneaking out of the castle to cause trouble in the nearby villages and though she doesn't have too much motive to go too far away from home- she'll more than gladly pester anyone who visits them for any extended period of time.

Going forward are ones not related to the previous family; This is Vernon;
Im still fleshing him out since he's my newest addition; but he's one of Delphinium's knights, and possibly a love interest to Wren

I traded for Violette
Violette is a purveyor of black magic, convening regularly with the dark gods and demons, and coldly brushing off others and their tragedies. She is selfish, brutal, and won't hesitate to place curses and hexes on those who spurn her. Even demons fear her, and her ability to control and manipulate them.

She wasn't always this way, in fact- she used to be a prestigious student at the top of her class at the local school of magic, but she found a connection there to dark magic. She couldn't help but be drawn to it and show a proficiency for it, and though she wanted to use it for good- her classmates and professors attacked her and as she grew more and more powerful they tried eventually to put a stop to her by banishing her through magic before she became a dark sorceress. Unfortunately for them, it was far too late- for she was already stronger in her black magic than they ever were and she retaliated with all the fury of a demon herself.

Hurt, bitter, and angry, she decided if they wanted to turn her into a monster, that was what she'd be. She renounced all kindness, and became the seamstress of ill will she is today.

Despite her outer shell, there is still a good heart in her somewhere. She doesn't hurt anyone who doesn't provoke her first, and doesn't go out of her way to antagonize anyone. She keeps to her old abandoned keep and just works on perfecting her spells, still seeking ways to make black magic into something more productive and 'acceptable', not for anyone elses sake- but for her own and for others like her. While her anger can escalate quickly, she isn't the sort of person who's out to take over the world or intentionally hurt innocents and even if she likes to say that she is, she can't escape her own guilt and her humble beginnings would never let her do that to others.

Related to Violette, I have Barrow
Barrow is Violette's assistant and apprentice. Losing his family at a young age, he found himself adopted by the practitioner of black magic and he quickly became her closest companion and relative son. He is cheery, optimistic, friendly, and loveable. Though quite naive and forgetful he means well. Violette tries to teach him black magic and how to control demons, but he is rather oblivious and doesn't focus well, not making him very great at learning it- though he certainly tries his best. He's the one who does all the communication with the outside world because of Violette's vicious reputation and general exile from the nearby towns. He is smart enough to keep quiet about where he came from and who he works for, though he adores his 'mother' greatly and always does his best to help her. He tries to quell rumors about her and change people's minds (though it doesn't always go well) in the hopes it might help his mother one day visit the world she's been so long separated from.

I also traded for Nephthys
Nephthys is a follower and priestess of the death god, believing strongly in the aspect of respectful rests and the importance of the circles of life and death. She is calm, eerily so- and cold to others, but she is wise, cautious, and tends to the wishes of the deceased in courteous and devoted manner. She hears whispers from the dead and loyally tends to their requests (Within reason of course). She is not an intentional fighter, but she will fight to defend the dead from those trying to defile their memories or graves with disrespect, and can become quite aggressive at times when provoked.

She tends to a cemetery on land her family has owned for many generations, where they accept any who visit. She has a huge library where she contributes to her family's legacy by adding the stories she's learned from the dead to the many journals lining the walls. Because of the nature of her family's duty, many secrets are confined within her walls, and she goes to great lengths to protect them from the world who'd use them for ill. For the living have no place among the dead and their tales, and she walks a fine line to keep from succumbing to the chaos they bring with them.

And onnne more new addition; Maleko
Maleko is a rare flower collector living on a tropical island. He explores the jungles, finding new flower species and trying to find special plants that he donates to scientific and medical research teams. He's always lived on the island, and knows it well- so his assistance in the treacherous terrain is invaluable. He's cheery and loving, and generally a great joy to be around just because he's not got a mean bone in his body. He's a bit too nosy for his own good, and his curiosity has gotten him in trouble more than a few times because sometimes he just doesn't know when to keep his little nose out of things.

He's really good with animals and has a good way with them, and especially loves snakes. He can often be found with one wrapped over his shoulders as he goes about his business. Some suggest he should be a biologist himself, and he's thinking about it..though really, only if he can be exploring the world and not stuck in a stingy lab.

Art to share; I havent drawn a lot lately just due to being busy and obsessed with ARK but ive drawn some stuff
Monsoon

Squall

Barrow

Maleko

Hawk

Solstice
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirelion » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:21 am

Hi all! I'm looking for trade offers on ALL of my kalons! I've been feeling disconnected from quite a few of them so I'm making them all available for offers. I'm good with any kind of offer (examples: mulitple kalon offers/myos/kit/adults/different rarities/etc). As of right now I have one available trade left for this month, and both trades for next month (and the months after that).

Please pm me with any offers you have!

I'm also looking for some constructive criticism on my most recent nb artist entry! I love the lines, but the designs...not so much

Replies;;
@ Sixbane - congrats on all the kals! I love the different characters you've created for each of them (and those art pieces too!). I hope you start feeling better soon, being sick is never fun :(
@ doge fruit - I hope your readopt goes well!
@ waterglow - I hope you get wonderful breeding offers for Mae!

Gift lines:
(an example of colored in- plus edits- can be found in my sig)

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:50 am

[replies...]
      @waterglow;; hope you get lots of breeding offers, she's a real cutie, I just love that warm brown color!
      @doge fruit;; hope they go to a really great home <3
      @Sixbane;; I can't believe you typed up that whole post being so sick! you need to rest!! I love all your gorgeous art though, especially that traditional piece, the poses are so pleasing and the lightning looks wicked! congrats on all the new kids, and I can't wait to see what dog does for their last batch!!

[streaming...]
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:29 pm

@high noon Ooh big best of luck with your stream bby! They're always so nice and cosy haha, sorry I couldn't check in this time :,)

@sapphirelion Aah you have some really cute kals, I hope you can find a few new ones you connect better to! Those giftlines of yours are super cute too!! As for critique on those kits, I think maybe colourwise you could have tried blending or combining some of the colours into different shades? or possibly went more for a bit of a brighter feel, since one of the parents is very cold and light in theme ^_^ the top right kit could also possibly have more going on with the back, or perhaps the legs, as it feels quite plain with the colour base. But they are all really nice, and you did a great job! I love what you did with the hair on the bottom left kit, and the top left has a really nice base and pattern design! <3

@Sixbane Aah they are officially a storm pair!! God Haokah and Storme look so good together aaah, that drawing is so gorgeous bby! All the children are so good too, heck they're all dreams and wonderful lil characters! So many good new kals too, you have such an eye for gorgeous designs ;3;

@doge fruit Ooh pretty baby!! Love the eyes on her, good luck with the readopt raffle <3

@waterglow Aah Mae is really pretty! Simple but absolutely adorable tbh, those are some really nice colours and design! Best of luck finding a good partner <3

@Karmel oooh man I'm so tempted to offer a kal for a breeding, but I have no idea who'd be a good match tbh ;3; And oh man, AU lore!! That's so cool, I definitely gotta check it all out! I do love me some world building and characters, aaah thank you for sharing it with us!

@SmolLilTrashcan oooh big boi Caspian!! He looks so good oh man, wonderful big bby! Best of luck finding a growth artist for the other kit too, she's a really gorgeous bean so she definitely deserves the best (as does your friend!) Best of luck on finding a trade for Alex too, he's a real handsome bby <3

@HellyBoo You have some really cool kals Helly, best of luck finding good offers for em, and finding breedings too! I know you'll get some really cool kits regardless of who gets bred <3

@néktar Aah heck I can't enter for that kit readopt ;3; but I'm sure it'll find an amazing home! And I'd loved to have entered for that contest but aiwuehawue I don't think I could make anything worthy for you with the little time I have this summer, It'll be exciting to see all the entries though!

@Softea Aah all these neon kids!! So cool Softea, love the collars on them all! They all look absolutely tasty heck yas. And Oyster is... just an absolute dream, holy heck that's a good little kal!! Best of luck getting commissions and breeding offers too, lovely <3

@howling dog Best of luck getting offers on that myo! I do love me some uncommon designs and can never have enough myos, but sadly i have nothing to offer ;3; I hope you find a really nice kal for it though!

@capone. aiwuehwaiueh Heck I'd really love to enter but... t i m e. I can't wait to see all the cool art though, I'm sure there will be some fantastic pieces in there!!

@pangurbanka ooh that kit is really really neat, love the gold tail : o I hope you get some fantastic offers! I know they'll look great once grown, cham does some amazing work ^_^

@DoubleInfiniti heck those first two kals and the blue lace-y kal all have my heart ;3; nothing to offer sadly but I do hope you find some good trades for em!! They all definitely deserve a lot of love!

@Hawaii Aah hey glad to see you around! I hope you have a great time here in kalons by getting more into it, I know it sure sucked me in real good ;3; best of luck finding trades for your adorable kit, there's a lot of designs out there so there must be at least one you connect better to <3

Introductions:

Oh boy I somehow acquired even MORE kals! It be like that tho, so let me introduce these wonderful children!

First we have an RU I won!! Aey did some amazing work on this smiling beach son :sob:

This is Hariett, who's a good trans bby boy. He makes and modifies gadgets and guns! He's a super charmy and social bby but one day he gets into a bit too much trouble, and a government agent shows up at his door like Cease and Desist criminal scum. Hariett is big Yike and yeets himself, but is soon caught up to. Eventually a deal is made and Hariett makes cool James Bond like stuff for the government. he's very happy now that he gets to play with c o o l m a t e r i a l s.

Next up is a new baby from Jish! Jish blessed me once again oh gosh.

This is Karpe Dios! Idk how many remember my older kal Nikita, whom Jish also made for me! But Karpe is Nikita's father, so now Nikita officially have two parents! Capricious and Karpe are a very happily married couple who probably run an aquarium business or something together. Very lovey dovey and cuddles a lot. They've taught Nikita a lot about self love and caring about others!

After that, there's two baby children!! My couple Griffin and Ulysess had kids and now we have two punks in the family!

The top kit is Allison, the older sibling, and Jackston, the younger! They're punk rockers who are just trying to make their way in the world! Allison claim to be a lesbian and Jackston to be straight, but they're definitely both pan disasters in denial. Jackston is a super big softie, even if he seems cool and brash on stage. He loves his dads a whole lot and would die for anyone in the family. Allison is responsible for like 90% of both their emotional stability tbh. They're probably both rivals with their (semi)cousin Sapphire who's also a big pop star, she got an earlier and better start though uwu

And finally, I traded with a good friend and now have a new precious kit!

This is Ki, rebranded as god of Sorrow and Mourning. I don't have a whole super lot on him except the fact that he starts the end of the world as we know it, basically :,) he had a pretty sad life from the start tbh. When he was born, he had a twin sister who didn't make it. BUT GOOD NEWS, in a different world, his twin sister was born but that version of Ki died instead, so now these two interdimensional twins still share a bond and there's a really neat portal that lets them talk to each other now and then! Yay!

Trade search:

I'm currently looking to trade for an ear edit (or general uncommon edit).
I can offer the following items, mainly for an ear edit:
1 shine edit
2 claw edits
1 pupil edit
1 tooth edit
2 weight edits
1 Non Rarity Edit
1 short fur edit

Artist search:

I have... new baby Jackston and he needs to be big boi, as well as rainbow child Ki! I can pay in pretty much any currency for a growth for one of these ^_^

Art

Memes. We all love em, and I love drawing em. Bls, for as low as 5C$, I will draw your kal in a meme. And not on my previous bases either (unless that is desired), but completely new! I may charge more depending on the meme, but in general, I'd just love to draw some kal memes bls ;3;

My art shop is open as usual! You can get yourself a tiny or medium pixel for both dA points and C$! Maybe a headshot or a bust would be more to your liking? Those can be obtained too! ^_^ Although I haven't added a section for it yet, I do take non-pixel commissions too!

Once again, this here stash contains free meme bases, either for use on their own, or for you to put your own kals on! You can of course ask me to do it for you if you're feeling lazy, or recommend more memes to be added! Asking me to put a kal of yours on them is free :3 I regularly add new memes as well! I always appreciate meme suggestions, even if I end up forgetting about a lot of them, they do give rise to a few new memes now and then.

Like last time, here's a collection of unused and unclaimed designs from various people, available for claims if you happen to have the appropriate myo/items! All the designs not mine are uploaded with permission of course, they can all be found here! If you've got an unused design laying around that you don't mind someone claiming, why not throw it in there? ^_^ If you end up contacting someone about claiming their design, don't forget to let me know so I can remove it from the stash!

Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me