Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby deerbroken » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:32 am

howdy fanclub
      i cant believe i havent posted since last year??? wild
      have a few things to advertise, maybe an introduction or two

trades
      taking offers on some kalons! will be picky abt myos tho
      https://sta.sh/2fz7p98mb0w?edit=1

breedings
      i don't really have anything planned, i'd like to do a breeding with a community member! i can maybe use a personal batch / get items if you don't mind waiting, or if you have some you wanna use that'd be cool with me too. i have a few kalons with no slots left (all of them are eligible to use an extra slot, but for that i'd be a little picky) and for ones with only one slot left i'll also be picky, sorry! it would also be cool to do a little readopt or smth but if there's only a few kits or smth theres no pressure, just an idea lol
      https://sta.sh/22d75ppe74e8?edit=1

introductions
      i have a few kals to introduce just fr funsies

i wanted to make a kal for the myo event so here's sachi! i made an entry for his character a long time ago (like 3/4 yrs ago) and i just keep thinking abt the concept. I haven't decided if i want him to stay in a historical fantasy kind of setting or move him into a more cyberpunk futuristic kinda thing but im really happy with how the design turned out!

i won this kal in a readopt, his name is graham! he's an advisor to a king in my fantasy au, and he's taking over for him while he spends some time away from the busy life of royalty. technically, graham could take over as a king of his own, but he's following the order to keep that hush-hush unless absolutely necessary.

red recently finished this eye man, his name is ephai! he's a part-time painter / full time nurse, and he has a cat and a boyfriend enemy that he's been quarreling with since their childhood. They made a blood pact when they were young, before their rivalry / hatred for each other really took off, so they're bonded to each other until death whether they like it or not.

and one more, this is io! he's an ancient sea mage that's been around for too long. he doesn't like to talk and he hides himself away in an old hutch that was abandoned by an old witch cult, one that may or may not have been tied to him and his former sea-fairing gods from the past. he pretends to be a hermit, and shoos strangers away, claiming that he'll curse them if they get too close. he's mostly just talk, though, and once in a while he'll actually let someone in, if only to help him with a fetch quest.

replies
      @ .✰Mewo✰. best of luck with trades! you have a lot of pretty kals o:
      @ stan. good luck with trades and finding that artist!
      @ kidcandy welcome back, it seems like you found all your old kal stuff so thats good! best of luck finding growth artists, there are quite a few around that open commissions every now and then
Last edited by deerbroken on Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Safe_Haven » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:19 pm

@triglyphs
Sachi, Graham, Ephai, and Io are absolutely stunning. Io is big dreamie material right there, no joke. Also, can I just say, your development is so creative and well thought out. I think Sachi totally matches the vibe you're going for! I'd also love to see Ephai's paintings omg. Also that boyfriend/enemy/tied together concept... I love it.

@.✰Mewo✰.
You have some really cute kalons! I hope you get a trade offer you enjoy! Loving all of them to pieces <3

@stan.
Your kals are also really cute! You have so many I'm sobbing. I really wish you good luck with trading!

Hey! So I'm looking for offers on the kalons below. I have no preference toward adults, kits, or specific rarities! I'm more tent with Cookie but I'm open for offers <3

Kanaya

Cookie

Aster
Last edited by Safe_Haven on Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
╔═══════════════════════════╗
they/them; he/him; she/her;
woof/woofs; storm/storms
╚═══════════════════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:05 pm

Love this event, the fanclub is so active!!

Introductions:
I'd love to welcome a new additions to my kal family.

First my wonderful new boy Piet, who I got gifted by a wonderful user! He's slotted really well into my mafia au as a member of the opposing family I currently have, Iv'e developed him as a bit of a second generation rich kid.

Trades:

- Currently open to offers for...

Crane (UC)

Fable (C) [OPEN]

- I DON’T have the Discord so I likely haven't seen your for-trade Kals! Please don't mind sending a pm!
- Rarities don't matter as long as I like the design
- I'm open to adults or kits, not looking for Myos at this time.
- I am not on any cooldowns so you don't need to worry about that, though you may have to be the one to fill out the screenshot of proof as I am not the best at technology.
-Pm me if interested.

Replies:
@triglyphs- The kals you design are absolutley gorgeous, I really love sachi's shine.
@Safe_Haven- You have some beautiful kals, hope you find what you are looking for.
@persimmo.n- Hope whoever wins takes great care of them!!
Last edited by Ucanthandleme on Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiche cat! » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:55 am

yo yo YOOOO! it's been a while, kal fanclub!! just here to look for some trades. hope everyone's been well! <33

trades
    I have one trade left for august and then none planned after that, so I'm looking for some offers!
    feel free to offer on anyone in my trade stash, and I'm also tentatively looking at offers on cecily, sanaey, and zetsuo on my toyhouse.

replies
    @Ucanthandleme— piet is such a beautiful boy!! mafia au suits him so well. I wonder if he's a snobby rich kid, hehe? 👀
    @Safe_Haven— I wish you luck with your own trades! cookie's animal pattern is super cute and I LOVE aster's soft palette (。♡‿♡。)
    @triglyphs— io is magnificently stunning, and I'm digging his backstory! I volunteer to help him with a quest~~
quiche cat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun struck » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:57 am

Replies wrote:@ quiche cat! - Best of luck with trades!!! I believe there was a time when Blythe was more or less of a dream Kalon of mine
@ Ucanthandleme - Congrats on the new Kalons! I like Piet’s double colored hair!
@ Safe_Haven - Good luck with trades to you too! Aster has a really soothing palette<3

Hello, It’s been a while!
I’m not entirely sure how active I’m going to be here anymore, maybe I’m still in the process of leaving, but we shall see
Seems like there’s been quite a few changes while I was gone though

Anyhow, I’m entertaining trade offers on My Kalons

I’m also looking for maybe a breeding
Here’s a link to my Kalons again
I have a Legendary Autopass and a few Kit number select that’s been chilling in my bank. I’d be open to using it, either in a breeding with my kalon and yours, or as a supplier in a IC breeding between yours. Because I am supplying items I’d like first pick of the litter, and other than supplying the items, I will pretty much be leaving the breeding process up to you since I’m not sure how active I’ll really be. You must also be OK with the kit design being transferred Off- Species if I ever decide to do so.

Some breeding ideas:
- “Time of day”/Sky kits with Ray
- Bright summer kits with high contrast colors with Ruso
- Ocean kits with Jenna

I’m a little picky with some of my kalons, but it never hurts to ask!

Also showing off a growth I did of my kal, Aslan!(kit):

Hope everyone’s having a good day!
Last edited by sun struck on Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christine, » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:56 am

hey everyone!! it's been a hot second

@sun struck good luck finding a breeding!! I hope you're able to make some kits you love :)
    @quiche cat looks like we have the same idea! good luck with trades :)
    @Safe_Haven good luck finding offers!! those are some pretty kals :)

*pops out of 1+ year hiatus* hi I wanna trade uwu. not looking for anything in particular except same rarity offers.

christine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:56 am

just popping in to say that i’m looking for trades !

looking at offers for the following kals,
    xavier - 3/3 slots

basil - 3/3 slots

manu - 3/3 slots

elijah - 3/3 slots

reese - 1/3 slots

i prefer premade kals, not looking for myos atm
    not on any cooldowns, so feel free to PM me with offers !

@ stan. - i wish you luck with trades, hopefully you can find the artist of that piece too! good luck ! <3 @ triglyphs - your newest kals are all stunning !! i love the concepts you have for them too!
    @ ucanthandleme - piet is stunning !! i also wish you luck with trading !
    @ sun struck - that growth looks awesome ! good luck finding some breedings and trades !
    @ christine, - welcome back ! hope you can find some good trades too c:
she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tremolite » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:08 pm

introduction;
    hello !! hope you're doing well. i'm super excited for the myo event, but
    i'd rather pay w usd bc its so complicated, so i'm waiting for a bit til i have
    some extra money, haha. i've been having trouble developing my kals bc i
    keep coming up w ideas and then deciding the next day i don't like said idea
    so i'm hoping that writing a bunch about something and having concrete lore
    will help with that!! anyways, onto my post:
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
looking for;
    sorry for the big image aldkfjak; but i'm looking for someone to grow this kit!!
    i've got all my items, rare pets (including a couple of list pets) plus 150c$! and
    i'm always trading for more. if some character trades fall through i should have
    over 1000! will keep this updated til i find someone. <3
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
replies;
    @sun struck; aah, good luck finding trades and breeding offers!! you've got
    some gorgeous kals. i'd definitely offer for either if i felt i had something that
    you'd like. also that growth is super pretty, i like your style a lot!!
    @christine,; ooh wow you've got some cute kals, especially the first kit and
    second adult. good luck finding trades for them!!
    @she wolf warrior; good luck finding trades as well!! that second last kal is
    super cute, i love their expression edit sm...
Last edited by tremolite on Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's quiz time!"

hello hello! i'm rose! i'm a college
student that loves a lot of stuff!
my current favorite things are
genshin impact, bungo stray dogs,
and witch's heart! i'm always up
for recs, in both media and music,
so feel free to message me with
them! i like basically anything n i'm
wanting to branch out! :D

she/her | rose | rosebuzz
carrd | toyhou.se | sister
tremolite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zero.two » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:26 pm

warning: image-heavy post!

Intros!:
    Hey guys! it's been a while, and I have quite a few new kids to introduce:
    My baby Alastor got a wonderful growth done by Solid Snake

I also got these two beautiful kits from a nursery batch done by whim - meet Selene and Asteria!
    ImageImage

I also got these two beautiful MYO's done by russiannlucifer and .*✦ kirin - Meet Mizuki (T) and Sakura (B)
    ImageImage

and last but not least, I won this beautiful boy in a main adopt hosted by Baylin - Meet Mihiro!

replies:
    @tremolite: good luck finding trades! that kal is stunning <3
    @she wolf warrior: good luck to you finding trades as well! I hope you find something you really love!
    @christine,: Welcome back from your hiatus! you've got some beautiful babies!
┌───────────┐

Imagex

└───────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

Kam - Adult - Female - Lesbian - Ashe <3
Hey, i'm Kam. I love anime and reptiles,
and spend most of my time on the forums.
Feel free to shoot me a PM, I love to talk!

└──────────────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

links
Trade thread xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Kalons xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx©

└──────────────────┘
zero.two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:37 pm

replies
@zero.two; mihiro is gorgeous! I adore your kalons~ is the light pink-purple one based off espeon??
@tremolite; good luck with finding trades and growths for your kals! the two that you showed are very pretty;;
@she wolf warrior; xavier is my favorite for all of your kals! I hope you can find some trades for them all. :)
@christine,; mm I’d offer for the second kit if I wasn’t so attached to all my kalons. good luck!
@sun struck; hope you find good breeding(s) + trade(s) that suit you. I scrolled through your kalons, they’re nice. c:
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
stuff
hello! I’m here to introduce some new kits - two little space loving peeps. thank you cypheriius for this batch! I love them so so much. <3
both are unnamed, idk what to name them. any suggestions ? top goes by she/her and the bottom goes by he/him.
some art I made of the top one: Image
so far the two have no development other than the word ‘space.’ anyways, that’s all. have a great day/night~! <33
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me