Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Postby fruitvale » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:30 am

hey there kal community ! ! i'm streaming some in-stream requests , my hm
    custom / other myo , and for sure good ol memes 👌 mic may be on later !
    aka : let's watch coolwhipp butcher designs during a horrid storm

https://join.me/rainbow-resort

cakney : oH gosh what a beauty ! ! cakney was so kind to give em to you , congrat
    ulations on your first kal ! ! <3
    cape.corvid : oOF welcome to the community m dude ! ! ! ! i wish you the best
    of luck with the kal you're trying out for , i'd be glad to see them as your own
    character next time you post !
    oka : ! ! tauri is absolutely gorgeous , huge congrats to ufos ! ! i'm siked to see
    them in the hands of such a great artist and person ! can't wait to see that kal
    around the fc <33
    kanadensis : june is a beautiful kalon - i'm sure whoever you gifted her to will
    take care of her ! ! also , best of luck finding trades on ania ! i'd offer if I didn't
    love all of my kals soso much c .:
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

im lonely please join :")

Postby womp womp » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:57 am

@coolwhipp -- gonna fite you for stream viewers >:0 no jk, have fun w/ your stream !!
    @cakney. -- congrats on your first kalon ! theyre definitely a cutie for sure !
    @cape.corvid -- welcome to the community !! <3 good luck with getting a kalon !

doing some art requests before i finish up packing for
    vacation >:00 if i randomly leave then its because i had
    to go and im procrastinating like a boss okay

please join ajskdah ,, i'm too lonely lol

https://join.me/diamonddoesthings

my internet is a bit sketchy as well, but lets go
    this is my first kalon stream im hosting too !! im gonna mess up 16
    times just watch me smh

edit: off for now ! may return soon >:3c
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby ufos » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:51 pm

@Diamond Sapphire i hope you had fun on your stream! art requests are such a nice thing to do!

@coolwhipp have fun on the stream! it's kinda late here but if you're still streaming i might come hang out anyway because i am a Creature of the Night (aka: my whole brain is out of wack and i'm somehow not tired yet) also! thank you so much for the kind words!

@cakney. oh congrats! we can be first kal buddies!

@Cape.Corvid welcome to the community, dude! (i have literally zero right to be welcoming ppl i'm pretty new too haha) good luck with the comp! i'm rooting for ya!

hey! it's me again! (stage audience groans)
    this time i'm here to officially introduce my first kalon!
    iiit's joss! (she's got a name now so that's cool!)
    she's a sort of a space adventurer/drifter. she's be pretty headstrong and reckless. she's the type of kalon who gets in a lot of trouble, either accidentally or on purpose. she's a thrill seeker + sometimes thrill seeking means going to space jail. her thing is, "how far can i push this before it kills me" which is probably why she's hanging out in the endless void of the cosmos fighting monsters and getting a brain slug and stuff. she's kind of an idiot but i love her very much.

also, i think it would be very cool if anyone has kalons who they think would want to be friends with her (or maybe not want to be friends with her at all!) esp if they're in a similar sci-fi-ish setting or at least open to sci-fi possibilities maybe pm me? i'd love to talk abt it! :o

i think that's it for talky stuff, but here's some art i made! (sorry these are so big! yikes!)
    (her shirt says guncle. it was incredibly last minute + spur of the moment + it was also a very good choice that i made.)
    (she did sumthin stupid, but isn't she always doing something stupid?)
    (joss lives on the edge, baby)
    translate your love into action
    mac or joel he/him adult

great cs artist @pyjamac
ufos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:52 pm

@ufos;; oh lord that art is precious!!! ;o;
@Diamond Sapphire;; oooh have fun! hope the stream goes well !!
@coolwhipp;; nice, good luck with the hm custom/myo work! can't wait to see how it turns out! <3

Streaming rolls for a legendary nursery batch entry! Please join here! :)

Thanks to all who joined!!

🎀obsessed with dalmatians🎀
⋆ she/her ⋆ adult ⋆ works at animal shelter ⋆
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:14 pm

hello kalon fanclub! i have opened 2 slots for a chibi of your kalons!
it will look like this!
they will be 600 Da points or two wl LIST pets each!!
1. karmel

@ufos, congrats on your first kalon!! i love her omg if youre looking for relations please please please hmu!!
@diamond sapphire, good luck with the stream!! i wish i could join but im afraid i cannot :( i might pop in soon if i have the time!!!
@cakney., congrats on your first kalon as well!! welcome to the kalon community and hmu if you have any questions!!
Last edited by shawty-cs on Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
any designs you see of mine, that is not credited to shawty on th is STOLEN artwork.
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oriole » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:25 pm

@fiji wow they're so cute!! gl getting comissions!!
    @the pirate can't wait to see how they'll turn out!
    @ufos congratulations!! joss is like, unbelievably cool. she's characterized /so/ well from your art. she really reminds me of eos 10, hitchiker's guide, and gravity falls!!
    @diamond sapphire your art is so cute! thanks for the fun stream and requests

EDIT;; also if anyone could add me to the discord, that would be great!

Image since my internet access will be limited over this weekend, i'm taking some traditional requests! for now, there will be four slots, just so i can focus on each. if interested, please pm me with a reference, and character specs (personality, backstory, etc)! these will be pretty experimental sketches, but you can find examples here, here, and here.
    1. x
    2. x
    3. x
    4. x

and as always, i'm seeking relationships (friends, enemies) for calypso! i'm up for roleplaying or hc, on cs/discord/dA (whatever's easiest for you)

curious / extroverted / passionate / scatterbrained
    butch lesbian / aged 19-21

she's curious about everything, but has a particular interests in theology, biology, philosophy, and physics, a talented artist and scientist. she loves sharing her ideas, which are constantly overflowing, and can come off as either smart, charming, or annoying because of this. however, she doesn't pay attention to what others think of her.

she's currently ~19-21, still unsure of what she will do in life. in the summer, she can often be found sketching wildlife (birds, plants, tide pool creatures) by the seashore behind her parents' vacation cottage. she slowly collects evidence -- population numbers, behavioral observations -- for what, she doesn't quite know yet. but she feels her big break coming.
Last edited by oriole on Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
oriole

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:15 pm

Hello kal pals! Aaaa I've got some introductions and replies, but replies will be much shorter than usual bc I'm trying something new! It's called going to bed at a decent hour. (it's almost 11pm now lol) I'll do intros first because I'm exciiiteeeed <3

Intros ;;
First is Sterling! I've liked this boy for so long omg. I've decided he's a lone youngster who lives at the beach and sells seashells by the seashore. He's a kind young gentleman who's well-liked around town, as he's also out and about like all the time. I'm keeping him as a kit a little longer, but when I transfer and grow him, I'm gonna make him look so soft and handsome aahhhh

Next is Moriah! She's a mysterious kind of girl, but not in any menacing way. She's a loner and a self-sufficient kit who's the new daughter of my big boy Octavian. I'm really excited to write more for the two of them because I feel like Octavian will be a good dad, and that the two of them will be an interesting pair of characters!

Speaking of... ;;
I've been doing some more writing for my lovebirds Nicolette and Max Oliver! Fleshing out their meeting more, and the moments they realized they were falling. Literally, in one case. Adventure boy Momo saved Nikki's life and the spark of trust and admiration in them turned into a wildfire. They're young and in love and kind of in the spotlight, being an 'it-couple' in the media and seeming like a perfect match. I've been writing stuff where they plan their wedding and Nicolette's always dreamed of feeling like a princess on her wedding day, so Momo wants her to do it all her way, but Nikki also wants him to express his flare. They end up with a fun, visually amazing wedding.

I love them a lot aaaa

Speaking of fun and love I love my girls and have been doodlin the Squad (Astrid, Nikki, Addi, and Eleanor) in cute swimsuits and outfits for the summer! Astrid's the girl in flowing high-low skirts, Nikki's in cute sheer dresses/robes over her swimsuits, Addi's in shorta and her swim top, and Eleanor is rocking a few funky swimsuits I designed after being inspired :'> Fashion is a big interest of mine, and it's so much fun to express it with my characters!

I also realized I do a ton of stuff for my kals that I never share :? Sketch pages, pencil/pen drawings, and writing drabbles. Would you guys ever be interested in seeing them?

Replies ;;
    I usually detail everyone, but for those of you whose posts are mostly breeding/trade searches or advertisements, I'm afraid I'll have to wish you a general good luck! :'> Every kalon has their perfect match - other kal or owner or artist - and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for soon. Good luck, and don't give up!
page 273 wrote:@Madziu - Stitch!! Yes!! I have my plush of him with me rn! I love the idea of him being a weapons dealer and the six limbs trait. Some cool details about him that sometimes get forgotten! (No vague reference intended.) I also really like Sachi (committed yet? hehe) and it's true, we all have rainbows, welcome to the family. My son Momo mentioned above is my rainbow boy.
@rnirai - bless your heart, I'm gonna make so many color-ins once my offline life is neat and tidy. I'm coming for Ki because heterochromia and extremely pale blue eyes are my fav traits and you combined thEM LIKE. Genius. I love the way his claws are done too! Also, quick question, how do you pronounce your username? I always say "rinner-eye" but I have no idea if that's correct.

page 274 wrote:@.lucifer - Ooh congrats on the revamp! Christian is a fav tbh, I love goop, his palette, and that tail oh my word. The arts all look so good!
@peachytea - So cool your doggy's home!!! My lil pup had a short vet visit today so that she can go to the groomer on Thursday. I don't like being away from her/putting her in someone else's care. It's not that I don't feel she'll be safe, but I always end up worrying. That's the anxiety I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You did such a good job on those two, especially Neia! I like her blue sketchy marks and those teefers.

page 275 wrote:@.paris. - I'LL SCREAM WITH YOU Akane is beautiful congratulations!! I remember LOVING that kit when I saw her too, and LOVING that silk-dancing piece cap did! Congrats on both your new kids ^^
@Cloasiii - That's such a cool character idea! I really like how their flaws makes them interesting without - pardon my language but I don't know another word for what I'm trying to say - damning them. I really like the placement of Apostle and Naliah too! I don't really have anyone who would fit into the story yet, but if I do, I'd totally hit you up ^^
@Meridiem - 9-6, girls win for me! But I used to have one or two more boys than girls :0c Lillian looks so good all grown up~ And I went camping too! We stayed on the riverside and went to a few hiking areas/local attractions and it was really fun. I took some cool pics.
@CompleteChicken - we think alike w doing summer art for kals! I'll totally try to color in my girl Maisey; I think she would be the most likely to go tubing first ^^
@antique skies - Ooh, I love the handsome boys! Seth's shine is adorable, Samuel is relatable tbh, and JoJo sounds precious! If he would like, the two kits I introduced - Moriah and Sterling - both love the beach and the ocean; I bet they'd love to listen to him ramble :'>

page 276 wrote:@thor. - (I like your username :3c) Yamadori is a doll! Aw, look at that tail and face ref. I'll be her friend if she'll let me :'0 Her story sounds really cool so far.
@naomi ! - Ooh, the readopt kal is super cute! Again, heterochromia is a weakness. I've fallen and I can't get up, lol. Good luck judging; I'm sure you'll find them a great new owner! :D
@happysparrow - BIG CONGRATS I really liked that kal when I saw it, and I didn't even know what it was based off of. So for it to be based off something you love must feel even cooler! I'm also dying over those art pieces. Colored sketches are such a cool stye to me, and tiny pixels are sooooo cute (example of my love in signature, lol).
@Cape.Corvid - Hello! Welcome to the club~
@cakney. - Welcome to you too! That kal's tail is really cool, wow! Congratulations on your first kalon <3

page 277 wrote:@ufos - CONGRATS DUDE That little lady happens to be a daughter of my first kal, Astrid! It's really cool to me that the 'first' lineage kinda continued, haha. Another kit from her batch is my baby Nikki who I talked about above. If Joss ever stops by Earth, Nikki's mate Momo would love to adventure with her. And my dude Aiden has many AUs, a sci-fi one could be next if you want! In his medieval universe, Aiden is a ruffian who's always stealing things and getting away with it. I bet that could translate fun into the space pirate world, lol. Your art pieces are really cool btw! And I got sidetracked looking at you OC page rip.
@rootgroves - Ooh, you're totally right about Joss reminding you of those things! I don't know eos 10, but the other too are on the ball. I'd pm you for a sketch request, but it's late and probably taken. You've got some really cool art! Best of luck finding someone for Calypso! She's like... v relatable tbh lol.

You guys, I'm cryin in the club... it's a quarter past 12 now. I usually do all 50 replies and even w/o the ads there was so much to reply to. I gotta start posting more so I can cut my replies down, lol.
I think that's all, folks. G'night! <3
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:39 pm

Personal wrote:Hello, hello friendos c: this is probably gonna be a sorta short post (?) cause not too much has happened around here. I've been listening to the new P!ATD album and I love 'King Of The Clouds' but I have like 5 of the songs stuck in my head, send help. >.< I've also been binge-watching Ghost Adventures and I forgot how amazingly just...amazing that show can be. xD And I've also been watching (cause game consoles are expensive v.v) a playthrough of Detroit: Become Human and oh god, my heart @.@ it has caused me to have the mightiest of needs for a Connor based Kalon. v.v

Introduction!;
    I am so, so, so happy to introduce Luna! I love her so much and may or may not have almost cried seeing that I got her. T-T Thank you so much kanadensis for trusting me with her. ♡ c: Shes open for all relationships, she's pansexual but any potential mate would have to be able to keep up with her as shes always on the go. I'd love to get her some other space buds for her to annoy with puns and have adventures with! I desperately want her to have a "partner in crime" type thing going with someone. >.< So if anyone is interested in any of that feel free to drop me a PM c: I'd be down to RP it out as well if you're into that sort of thing! ♡
    I'm thinking about having her in possibly two AUs, idk? Her main one for sure is a futuristic one where she is a space explorer/adventurer, some Star Trek type stuff probably? I haven't ironed it out yet. cx But she's a sort of overconfident tomboy who can't stand being told that she can't do something and is out to do pretty much whatever she wants, whenever she wants. She can't stand staying in one place for long so shes constantly on the move which makes it hard for her to make and keep friends though shes very friendly and loves to socialize. She is pretty forgetful and clumsy which is hard to balance with her "do first, think later" attitude; she keeps little mementos from places she has been that she labels since she is so forgetful and keeps in her (messy organized chaos) room. She has an odd kind of lovingly sarcastic sense of humor and absolutely loves puns, she also snorts when she laughs too hard which she hates. She tries her best to keep in touch with friends that she doesn't get to see often but its hard since shes constantly bouncing from one place to the next.

AD? Sorta? wrote:Luna has an off-Oekaki growth and I was hoping that someone could transfer her for me? I can offer some pets and C$ for it. ^-^; Send a PM my way if you're interested in transferring her onto the Oekaki lines for me! ♡

Also!;
    And I'm always looking for friendships for my boy Fable c: He has a modern AU and a Medieval AU, owns his own business and works as a designer in both so feel free to pm me if you have a kal(s) that you feel would get along with my boy.

Replies wrote:
    @coolwhipp - I hope your stream went well! I need to stop sleeping so much so I can actually make some of these. >.<

@Diamond Sapphire - And your stream too! Also, like I always say "puttin the 'pro' in 'procrastinate' 8-) *Finger guns*

@ufos - Congrats on your first Kal! c: Joss is beautiful! Her ears remind me of Stitch and I'm loving it And that art is amazing, I especially love her expression in that first piece, like, same. xD I'll def have to send a PM your way c: or feel free to send one my way cause I tend to start to do stuff then get distracted and forget. >.>

@fiji - OML that is the cutest thing! @.@ So many people with amazing art take DA points and I might just have to look into getting points cause man do I have a mighty need.

@rootgroves - Your art style is so cute! And Calypso is such a doll c: good luck in finding some friends for her. ♡
    And could I get an invite to this mythical discord as well? >.>

@ThatPinkThing - Sterling is such a cutie! I can't wait to see him transferred and grown, the soft is gonna be amazing. Moriah is just??? ajfljfhsljdhj????? Her design is amazing and I'm in love with her color palette. ♡

That's all folks!;
    This turned out longer than I thought it would and somehow this took me like, 3 hours to type up xD. K, bye, hope everyone has a good rest of the week and weekend! ♡
Last edited by Lorne_Purnima on Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:57 pm

I'm offering a YCH intended for kalons, but being the base it is... throw anyone in the ring if you like I guess? It's here and I don't really have a set price for it, I just ask you take into account edits and such. I can add lines to it if you prefer that over lineless. I am however saving up for a common myo to be the adoptive mother of Grady and his sister Casey, so DA points are much preferred, but I am open to other offers such as c$/art. Just know priority will be given to da point orders!

Also, awhile back I offered 'derp art' which people seemed to like. ex1 ex 2 so idk maybe 1 kal for 10 da points? or smth? I'm open to bartering. the style of the art varies,, wildly

Alrighty so last time I was here I offered to do growths for people, and that's still open! I'm trying to improve, so a little challenge would be nice, but I still want to be able to grow them well so I may decline. I am opening three slots, 5 da points/10c$ for an unedited kal, and the other two will be 15 da points/30c$ for kals with standard edits. Please pm me if you're interested, and I will edit this post as slots are claimed. ex1 ex2

Unedited

Standard Edits

So I've had problems finding Eldritch a job for
forever really, and thanks to jelly with their
Lucy, I think I've found one! I've decided he's
a trapeze artist who's charismatic while
performing, but very quiet and personal off
the rig. If anyone would like to offer friends/
romantic interests I'm down!

Ahh, Edmund. He's had a couple failed
relationships, and I think it's time he found
one to stick. He's gay, so males only, transmales
included ofc! He's an extrovert, loves throwing
houseparties, and is very tidy. He works as an
attendance secretary at a local elementary
school, and has two children of his own.

I love my major antisocial grump, but I think
it's about time he found some friends, and
maybe, just maybe, a mate. He lives up
in the mountains, and mostly keeps to
himself. Loves stew. Way more than any
one person should. I can't see him having
children though, so keep that in mind!

Idris is currently in a relationship, but has
a sad lack of friends! If you have a daring
kal in need of some friendship, hmu! She's
also part of a biker 'gang' so any potential
biking buddies you may have would be
great!
Alenya already has a mate, I believe, though
I'll be darned if I can remember who. If you
have her mate could you please pm me?
Anyways this social butterfly can't be a social
butterfly if she only has one friend, so if
you have any exceedingly social kalons
looking for friends hmu!

Marin is definitely aroace, and while I think
she would not want a qpp, I would like her
to have 1-2 friends. At the moment I'm
specifically looking for her to have a penpal,
and I think it'd be fun to have a sort of rp
or just message each other as our kalons!

My baby Adelaide! She's aroace I think, but
I would love to find her a qpp! She's super
chill and into yoga and gardening, living
off of the funds her youtube channel brings
in. She is vegetarian, and will not cook
meat, although she doesn't mind if others
eat meat.

And here is Aerial! I've been posting
asking for trade offers, as I'm unable
to connect, although I really would
like to be. If anyone has tips or tricks
on what they do to reconnect/connect
with characters I would be ever so
grateful!

Replies!

@Lorne_Purnima Ahh, Luna is so pretty! Congrats, I can't wait to see more of her around the fc! Aaaa, Star Trek? I love Star Trek! I fyou're interested in bros for the Star Trek au hmu!
@ThatPinkThing Congrats on the two kits, they're gonna be awesome!
@rootgroves ohh, I'm gonna have to pm you I love traditional /and/ sketches
@fiji aww, that chibi is so cute! i'm sure the slots will be filled in no time
@ufo space idiots are the best idiots, i hope you know this
@cakney. Hey, congrats! I was wondering who got which kals, any ideas for his character?
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gay.exe » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:25 am

So! I have a question.

how do you all get so many kals

i've been trying so hard to get just one lol

no but really, can i get some tips or something? I can't seem to get my hands on one of these precious qts

@Trphlthdl - cute kalons!! the f l u f f one omg

@Lorne_Purnima - Luna's shine omg im in love???

@fiji - i love that chibi holy crap good job
Last edited by gay.exe on Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
wow hey there im gay and i like tea
i also like cats and blankets and warm showers
did i mention i like tea
how do people pick a favorite color
im vvvv chill so dont be afraid to confront me
i love photography and nature and also cats
please hmu if you need anything or just wanna chat
i love to gift so dont be surprised if you get gifted by me
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

eh whatever pronouns i dont really care