Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby FoxiewithaMoxie » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:29 am

@home - Aries is beautiful! GL on trading him! though I'd understand why you're tentative on him! He's so pretty :0
@PleaserOfCrowds Thank you! :D Everyone's super friendly here from what I've seen! Your Kalons are so cool and so unique! They've all got so many pretty designs! I hope you find the perfect trades with yours, too!
@Takk Why thank you! :D GL with your trades, too!

Hi! I'd love to introduce my two Kalons, so generously gifted by my two new friends, leyendecker and captain dude! I really appreciate it, you two! I'm so excited to get involved!

I'm looking for in-character friendships/enemies, and most of all, mates! I love drawing, writing, and creating lore about my characters, so I'd love to get them some relationships!!!

I'm especially looking for a partner for my very first breeding! Please message me if you're interested! I'd be SO excited to breed Kalons with someone!

Meet Cotton Candy! She's a cottagecore sweetie who's absentminded but intelligent and kind. A talented entomologist and gardener, she enjoys nature, adventure, and being outdoors.
And this dear is Rosemeade! She's a counselor at a sleepaway camp in the forest. She's kind, but stubborn, and enjoys a good challenge. She's very outdoorsy and good at sports like hiking, climbing, and capture the flag.

I'm also looking for an artist to transfer them to the new lines and give them a bit of a glow-up. I don't really have the best pets yet, but I'm always happy to pay in an art trade!

Have a good day everyone! Thank you all for being so welcoming, friendly, and kind!
I'm a fortress!
FoxiewithaMoxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:36 am

@FoxieWithaMoxie I’m so happy you’re enjoying Rosemeade! I love to see what you’ve done with her character! Good luck on finding a breeding for her last slot!
@home Good luck on trading your MYO and those kals... man that kitto is adorable! I’m a sucker for turquoise! ^-^
@PleaserOfCrowds Wow, that bottom Kal has such a gorgeous look about it! Good luck on finding a great trade!
@Takk And good luck on your trades, too! Juniper is so beautiful! I love the natural markings on that babe!

Howdy Kal Pals! It’s so exciting to see so many new faces in the community! Welcome! If any of you’d love to talk or want some help in partner comps, gimme a message! I always think it’s so fun to get to know someone new around here! ^-^

I was thinking to myself... I haven’t done any introductions in a while!

In case we haven’t interacted, I’m captain dude (formerly DewFromJupiter)! I have a wide range of interests, but I love creating and fleshing out characters most of all! My AU takes place throughout various planets and isn’t limited to just Kals.

Anyways, let me introduce a few new faces!
The first off is Mary Ellen Carter! She’s an ace/aro space captain tasked with moving others of her species from their homeland, which is in danger from invaders (I guess you could even call them space invaders XD), to other, safer spaceports under the nose of the invading regime. A daring, charismatic, and humble adventurer, she doesn’t mind doing a bit of privateering while she’s at it.
Next is Keo, her first mate, generously gifted to me by undead! (Thank you again! :,) ) He’s quiet and gentle, yet capable of being a good leader. He’s always longed for a significant other and a family. He used to be a fisherman before the invasion and enjoys spicy foods. He’s very talented at cooking (as well as singing) and runs the galley.

And lastly, I’ve got my first MYO, Kiyana! Made by the exceptionally talented PleaserOfCrowds, she lives on the tropical planet of Etui with her friends, Ringo and Roshan. Laidback, energetic, and carefree, everything’s a new adventure to be had, in her opinion! Full of big fun energy, she can get a bit wild sometimes but is generally very caring.

I’d love to give a shout-out to Sapphirelion for those amazing growths you do!!! I recently got my beloved kit Hazard grown and, well, I think the results speak for themselves...

That’s it for this page! It’s so great to see all the fun that’s going on with you all! Wishing you all happiness and luck!
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cokie » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:26 am

@foxiewithamovie - cotton candy has such a pretty design <3 best of luck finding a breeding partner for one of your kals! i think both of them would be good friends for my ryujin - i'll shoot a pm your way as soon as i get the chance. also, welcome !!!
@pleaserofcrowds - oh wow, 45 kals?? that's quite a feat, congrats haha :) had a look and all your kals are absolutely beautiful
@home - aries is stunninggg and i love ely's color palette, good luck with trading those two !
@captain dude - hazard looks great, kudos to sapphirelion. i'm a sucker for space themed things having grown up on star trek so i'm loving the introductions for mary and keo.

hey yall !! i'm cokie (previously heather,). i've been drifting in and out of the kalon community for years now, but i recently won a lovely ru kal by sugar.fiz and i'm just so in love with how he turned out. i don't recall ever doing an introduction post, so here goes:
---this is ryujin ! he's a single father living on a secluded woodland lot, foraging crystals & welding jewelry to make a living. ryujin is never without the scarf hazel made for him. though he's mostly nonverbal, he's gentle and hospitable as can be, trying his best to make everyone that makes his way to his humble shop feel welcome. the townspeople near his property see him as a sort of paternal figure.
---currently looking for friends, enemies, and possibly an ic or ooc breeding partner for him.

---here's hazel, my first kal. trying to get her grown has been.. really confusing. i won her in a readopt in 2017 so she's not new. wow, time flies.. anyway, i think i'll settle on leaving her a kit for now, and for this reason i'm only looking for friends for hazel.
---she's ryujin's adoptive, and only, child. she knits and weaves for her dad's shop. she's much more sociable than ryujin, going to town to see her friends, but she's highly empathetic and prone to tears.

that's all i have for now !! so happy to be back & i hope yall have a wonderful day <333
born 2 die
she/ they/ it || virgo || isfp || my kalons
save your spoons, play browser games !
<3
cokie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Potions-Master » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:18 pm

Hello! im looking for quite a few things today~

Artist Search
I have a standard MYO that I need an artist to help me design, it would be great if you could send me some of your work if you’re interested! Im mostly interested in soft colours, dark colors, long hairstyles and galaxy themed stuff:)

I can pay in:
- Pets
- C$ (but i dont have hundreds of it)

Growths
Need someone to grow my first ever kit! I can pay in pets and c$:)

Breedings
Looking for breedings for these 2! Don't mind having a 3 kal breeding too, please PM me!

Trades

And taking offers on these 2 kals! There are artworks of them that can be traded together too

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4047865#p124409377 (castorena)

(If anyone has MYOs they wanna trade, please hmu too :D)

replies-
@captain dude your MYO is so adorable! I love the fur edits!
@FoxiewithaMoxie Good luck for finding a partner to breed your kal with! She has a beautiful design!
@home I love Ely’s design! Hope you will get many offers for her!
Last edited by Potions-Master on Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
❝ The game is afoot. ❞

My philosophy is, worrying
makes you suffer twice.

adoptablescharacterskals

Potions-Master

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zero.two » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:19 pm

zero.two wrote:
    last post for ads: pg 710

Trades!:

kals up for trade at the moment:
    -->here!

I also have a standard myo i don't plan on using at this time, so I'd love to trade it away! I'd also be willing to add on another kalon if needed,

Please let me know if you're interested in making an offer! I'm pretty open to anything c:

MYOS!:

I have an uncommon myo and would like to create a custom kalon based on my genshin impact main, Razor!
    I have a google doc all set up so please pm me with your work if you're interested <3

Growths!:

I need to find a growth artist for my new babies, Athena and Freyja. If interested, please pm me with examples of your work!!
    ImageImage

I also need growths for these two babies!!
    ImageImage

My payment options are:
    - pets
    - c$
    - DA Points
    - possibly some others, just let me know what works best for you

Breeding:

I am currently off cooldown and can take breeding inquiries!!

I'd love to get breedings for these kals:
    - Ampharos (I want to do a pokemon themed batch!!)
    - Twilight
    - Atlas (I have a Greek mythology AU he is in, so ethereal looking kalons with similar palettes are preferred!)

All of my kals are up for OOC breedings! they can be found at the link in my sig <3

replies:
    @ Potions-Master: good luck finding an artist to bring your MYO to life!
    @cokie: oh my goodness, congrats on your win! that kalon is absolutely stunning
    @captain dude: congrats on all your new babes! that growth is absolutely stunning. I love the way you develop your characters as well! so creative <3
┌───────────┐

Imagex

└───────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

Kam - Adult - Female - Lesbian - Ashe <3
Hey, i'm Kam. I love anime and reptiles,
and spend most of my time on the forums.
Feel free to shoot me a PM, I love to talk!

└──────────────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

links
Trade thread xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Kalons xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx©

└──────────────────┘
zero.two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:42 am

replies wrote:@potions-master -- good luck on trading! that kal you want to breed is gorgeous though, i hope you get some breeding offers!
@zero.two -- those kits remind me that i have so many growths i need to get too oh goodness x-x
@cokie -- ryujin is absolutely gorgeous, his shine is amazing!
@captain dude -- keo is super pretty!! normally i don't like brown designs but goodness he's so pretty
@foxiewithamoxie -- cotton candy's design is so soft and pretty, and that tail is to die for!
@home -- aries has such a soft lineart style, i adore it! i hope you can get some trades for them!!

trades wrote:i'm looking to trade these kals that are just honestly sitting and collecting dust! i'm not really picky and desperately want them gone, i'll even trade all three for a kal that i really like. i just really want them to find new homes.
sta.sh

growths wrote:i have a LOT of kits that need to be grown, i'm willing to offer CS pets, C$ and even USD for them! feel free to pm me here but if we start talking about USD i'll give you my discord to contact me about USD there.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:14 pm

Replies:
greystone - woohoo you have a lot of kits! Although I do too lol... we should count our kits sometime. Either way, I hope you can find a good growth artist! I'd offer my help but im a little tied up w comms at the moment ):
also I dig the borders u used

zero.two - goodluck w trading!! and breeds! I really dig the idea of a pokemon themed batch (I have... so many pokemon kals) but ive got breeding plans already aaa

potions-master - Goodluck w trades!! I took a gander through your page and your kals have some cute art to go along with them <3
I hope you can find a good growth artist too!

Trades
yea ik everyone and their mother is trading kals right now but i haven't had any luck advertising in the discord, so I thought i'd put an ad here! I dont have much more to share tho, sorry

its ya boy, damon
look at this big lad! He could be yours for the low price of one (1) kal, or perhaps an unlim rare myo?

ok bye bye
this is Riley she says have a good night :)
    They/them | Adult | Guest teacher
    Starting my PA program in May!!
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:10 am

Da Replies!
    @sobble- good luck! I hope you get a trade that connects a lot! For some reason, demon bunny makes me laugh. He is quite the lad! ^-^
    @greystone- awww thank you! Good luck with your Kal trades too! And dude I feel ya with the kit growths! I’m looking for an artist for my little Jake too!
    @ zero.two- wow! I might just hit you up about a OOC breeding offer for your Kals... Prism and Orion are <3!
    @Potions-Master- that is one beautiful, beautiful baby! I hope you get someone who does them all the justice they deserve! <3
    @cokie- that sugar.fiz Kal is just so beautiful! Looks both noble and a bit villainous at the same time... so regal. I might hit you up on that offer for friends!

Hey howdy hey! Hope everyone’s doing well mentally and physically! I’m a page behind ucanthandleme, so it’s my time to post ads!

Kals for Trade

Like everybody else in the universe, I’m looking to trade! I DON’T have the Discord so please don’t assume I’ve seen your for-trade Kals! Please don’t be shy about shooting me a PM if you see one you like! I love these two’s designs, but I just can’t seem to connect and fit them into my AU! :c

I’ll look at both kits and adults! I also like MYOs (especially unlim rare but willing to look at ANYTHING! C:).

Edit Items For Trade

I have a rare and common edit item I’m looking to trade! I’m looking to trade for some sort breeding edit (kit select, extra slot, cooldown skipper, mutation roller)!

Anyways, stay awesome and keep on keeping on! If anyone would like to develop AUs/characters together, worldbuilding, info dump about their Kals, or just talk about life, hit me up! C: Conversation is always welcome!

Searching For Mates!

I’m also looking for mates for Keo
ImageAnd for Imani!! C:
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MirrorMask » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:38 pm

Made by sobble !!
Made by chaoticbeing; their artshop!!
Made by dr.morrissey; their artshop.

Hello, again everyone! A lot has happened for me in means of kalon related content so I'm happy to share it with you all c: To begin, I've gotten some lovely art to share of my kals again !! Then as it sort of relates to art, with the community raffle that was held awhile ago I was finally able to collect the edits I needed to go ahead and update my kalon Gogh !! I think now he finally is able to be the god of creativity like I've always imagined him to be amongst my vast pantheon c:

Onto more lore related information, I was lucky enough to find a wonderful breeding partner to have my first ever batch with my first ever kalon Bartholomew !! I think it's very fitting that my first ever nursery batch was with him and I'm absolutely overjoyed with how his kits came out ; - ; I'd like to go ahead and introduce, Björn and Arno ^^ Canonically they still remain Bartholomew's sons and currently lore wise, after his sons have spent around 12ish years watching their father deal with the turmoil of his curse have decided to take it upon themselves to set out on adventure to save their father for his demented fate. However, they never cleared this plan to Bartholomew who ever since their birth has been paranoid that his beloved boys would succumb to the same fate as him. Once he finds out that they have gone willing towards the sea goddess whose cursed him, he's doing everything he can with help of his close friend to get to his boys before any harm befalls them.

Besides those kits, I still have even more kalons to introduce !! First I'd like to share Pavlov, his is the first kalon I've ever won from a main adopt and I was super stroked to begin developing him the second I got him c: He is going to be the wind god in my pantheon, he's legitimately a living breeze floating from conversation to conversation to uplift any one willing to engage in a lil' chat with him. Although he is a social butterfly and has an outward happy-go-lucky nature, he's deeply haunted. If he doesn't find someone to talk to him, to keep his mind preoccupied that's when the noise comes fluttering in. That's when the storms come and destruction not soon after.

Following Pavlov would be my last kal to share, Helian !! She has slightly less development currently ( as I've been quite busy of lately ) but my outline of an idea for her current is that she's going to be Gogh's other half in a way. By being blind and near deaf she cannot enjoy nor has ever known the element of creativity he brings into the world. He makes it a personally duty of his to somehow find a way to show her these delights, for her see color or hear a melody of his own creation. Alongside that, she'll belong to a trio of love goddess each who represent an aspect of love: romantic, platonic, and familial. Helian is the physical representation of platonic love as show by her curious relationship with Gogh.

That's all for news/introductions !! I'd like to leave off my post with saying that I'm interested in doing another breeding with my kalons !! I’m off cooldown on July 7th and absolutely don’t mind waiting if your cooldown is sometime after mine either c: I’m most interested in breeding Pavlov with another bird or rooster/chicken-like design !! However, I'm down to breed whoever honestly ^^ Feel free to pm me with any ideas/interest. I'm also looking for someone to do some pre-growths of Bartholomew's sons !! I can offer C$, CS pets, and possibly art in exchange; for examples of my art feel free to look at my TH linked in my signature ^^ Besides that I'm always down to headcanon/develop relationships for the rest of my gang uwu

@home That first kal you have up for trade is one of your own designs if I'm not mistaken ? If I am correct I just wanna say I adore your style so so much, you come up with some top tier designs !! Good luck with trading, with beauties like those I don't think it'll be hard to gather some interest and find some kals that make you swoon c:
    @cokie Ryujin is so stunning to look at, holy moly !! The details that are scattered throughout his design from his scarf to his body all the way down to the shine on his tail are just so so well done; not to mention the lore tidbit you've provided of him is :okay_hand: I'd honestly love to hear more about him, his daughter, and whatever may befall them for better or for worse.
    @zero.two That gray kit with the blue horns is an absolutely delight !! They are going to look so so gorgeous once they are grown, I wish you all the luck in finding an artist to do them justice as well for all the other lovely kits you are trying to get grown ^^
Image Image Image
message for kalon commissionstoyhou.sekalons
MirrorMask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aamity » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:06 am

Hi everyone! I've been on CS for quite some time, but I only recently returned after a few years. It looks like so much has changed since then! I am still catching up on the items concept but it seems very fun. I have one Kalon named Ollie. He is under some major construction for his character development. I'm looking to be a bit more active in the community now, but I don't think Discord is for me. So I'll be hanging out here mostly! I am also interested in finding a relationship for Ollie and some kits in the near future, as he is my only Kalon and I'd love one or two little ones. PM me or reply if you're interested!

@GOSPEL! - congrats on the new babes! They are so beautiful! I love the witch vibe for Kapri.
@MirrorMask - I love the art! All of the artists did a great job.
@captain dude - I just have to say that Keo is so adorable, I just love their design!
----------[ aamity - mitts, ams ]

----------remi - leaflet - luca - kalons - rowan-- \\ -- storage - novel
aamity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me