Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Cinnamon Heart » Fri May 07, 2021 6:27 am

@sylveonsweetie987 I also get randomly inspired when it comes to characters!
@magpie! What gorgeous kalons!
@-wild- Good luck with trades! I hope you also find a partner for that orphan batch!
@ky-on Good luck trading those two kals!
@notwearingsocks Good luck finding trades!

I'm looking to obtain a common edit item. I'd like to trade my uncommon edit item for two common edit items (or a common and a standard), or trade two standard items for a common one.
PM me if interested.
Cinnamon Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heartleafed » Sat May 08, 2021 4:31 am

replies wrote:
        magpie: your kals are sooo cooool, especially shai, absolutely in love with them
        wild good luck finding a trade and a partner. i would offer on the custom but i have zero idea rn
        ky-on those are some really pretty kals,,, i wish i had something to offer, good luck getting nice trades for them
        notwearingsocks i might send you a pm later actually *eyes emoji*

.hello everyone, i haven't been active here in a long time but i might like to be again?
      i'm going to entertain offers on all of my kalons
      chev is really the only exception, i don't think i'll be letting go of him, fabien and parcifal are also going to be more hesitant but i'm just looking for designs i really like, and i don't feel connected to most of them anymore so throw anything at me

i'm also looking for someone to grow one or both of these kits
      i don't have a lot on cs anymore, but i can offer some dv stuff if that's allowed and maybe usd if i really like your art! just pm me and let me know
Image{ mars ` he ` toyhou.se }
heartleafed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanrouge » Tue May 11, 2021 12:00 am

Replies:
@Ky-on, those are some absolutely gorgeous Kalons! I wish you luck with trades and hope you get some you connect to better! ♡
@-Wild-, I wish you great luck with your trades! As well as finding a partner for the orphan batch! ♡
@Magpie!, both those kals are so absolutely gorgeous, holy heck! Schnuffel and Carpe did such a good job with growing/revamping them, and their stories sound so interesting too!
@Leyendecker, you have some really pretty kals there, I hope you get offers that you love for them! And good luck with getting growths for your kittos!

Advertisements;
I'm here looking for some trades on my kals in my undeveloped folder Here!. You *Can* offer on kals outside of this folder, but it'll be very unlikely that I'll trade them ^^
Last edited by Vanrouge on Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LEFT SIDE, RIGHT SIDE━━━━
━━━━━━━━ 歯を突き出して パッパッパッ
━━━━━ [ HAHA,YOU ARE KING ] ━━━━━
I love my gay sons
Make out with the dragon
● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●
I found him in the woods, he's mine now.
KING My Kalons Link

Vanrouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby undead » Sat May 15, 2021 5:37 pm

@vanrouge ;; hiii we totally already traded this month lol i hope ur liking ur new kal!! good luck trading the others!!!!
      @leyendecker ;; it took me so long to write your username and i dont have a clue why. anyway im in this with you, i wanna try being more active too :( your kals are all super soft looking and they look so sweet you have good taste!!
      @cinnamon heart ;; you marked your thing out so i hope that means you found a trade! congrats!
      @magpie! ;; holy cow prince callahan is such a HEARTBREAKER hes literally one of the most gorgeous kals ive ever seen omg!!! and i love the bird shine on shai hes so pretty!!! congrats on them theyre so pretty
      @-wild- ;; so im not looking to trade more myos right now but if i were if love to offer to help you out if that makes sense. i know this is kinda late but i hope you get/got some offers!!! :)
      @ky-on ;; so cute... pretty kals.. im so glad you got some offers!!! congrats! i hope the kals u traded were were perfect for you
      @notwearingsocks ;; i like your username, anyway hows the whole "getting back into the community thing" going? /gen i hope you're still around at this point!! sinatra has the prettiest colors ever i'll k*ll someone to protect them
      @kittyandcat ;; same, with the it being ages since ive posted lol. i think thats a case for a looott of people at this point unfortunately but its good to see you post!! the kal thats to be named with sunrise colors is so pretty im crying atm
      @captain dude ;; heyy i think ive seen that kalon somewhere before, weird!!! haha i hope u like him ;;;; im still simping for absolem... and now hazard....... theyre so pretty gosh. and my favorite holiday is definitely christmas. i'd say my kalons but i'd be talking for wayy too long
      @sylveonsweetie987 ;; its been almost a month since this post so im gonna guess nothing is still accurate in it but im still gonna respond!!!! i hope you found a trade for lila, seeing as you marked it out!!! and uhh for inspiration... i don't really make characters anymore my adhd brain chooses to focus on other things but i really wanna get back into that kinda thing, i just need to find good designs i connect with first!!!!

hey,, its been 3 months since my last post lol hi

noticed theres been no posts for like 5 days so yall are sure to see this ;)

i have some kals for trade and a couple reintroductions maybe?? every time i try to get back into the kal community adhd kicks me right back out im so sorry jbgfjgfs
      i want to do some growths of my kals but my mouse is like.......not working smh
      anyway!! trades first because thats most important atm. from least to most tentative, weve got:

handsome man 1: he has 1 slot remaining

handsome man 2: 2 slots remaining

helium: full slots. i love him but i havent used him much :(((( - helium has been traded! i can trade again in may, if you're interested in any others :)

1 uncommon myo

valentin. full slots. not positive about trading him but if i get offered something i cant refuse then....i cant refuse it

those are my kals for trade! i prefer browns/blacks/yellows/reds/whites (basically no cool colors) and hair edits, but besides that i dont rlly care about much! not looking for myos right now sorry!!! (i will totally make exceptions to the no cool colors thing if i find a pretty kal so dont be afraid to offer)

ImageImage
      ImageImage

top left: licht
      top right: neptune
      bottom left: jupiter
      bottom right: unnamed rn!!!

most are kinda fluid in their development rn but theyre all so pretty and i wanted to show you guys!! if anyones interested in any kinda relationship with them we can try to work on that,, i have a kit select and mutation roller if anyone wants to breed with any of these guys but i might be pretty picky lol

ty for reading this far! i dont know how to do these posts anymore so i hope it was ok

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇ᴋᴜʀᴛɪꜱ | ʟᴠɪᴄʜᴛ
▇▇▇▇{ | | ♑︎ }

▇▇▇▇hello! proud ghost artist
▇▇▇▇▇for Cozie Critters! you
▇.▇▇▇can dm me here or on
▇.▇▇▇ discord if you need me.
▇.▇..>>▇▇▇@ooeeoo
▇.▇.▇▇▇▇art by Panya
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
undead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meridiem » Mon May 17, 2021 6:40 am

Hey fanclub! Long long long time no post haha. I hope you have all been doing well. Summer is finally around the corner so I hope you all had a good winter and spring so far. Thats all for my intro lol.
Trades:
Im looking to trade these two kits! Im not super connected to either one and im not too picky. Ill look at everything so feel free to send me a PM!

Symm
Cip

Development Question:
If your kal believes in zodiac signs, what is their sign and what sign do they not get along with/don't like?

Replies:
@undead: my adhd kicks me around too. felt that so much.you have very pretty kals! good luck on trades!
@Vanrouge: good luck on trades! i might message you once ive poked my head in your trading kals folder. good luck with finding growths for those kits! they are super neat. Also I own one of the parents of your kal AMPHITRITE so thats fun.
@leyendecker: i love your kals! def going to send you a message once I finish this post!
@magpie!: wow those kals are STUNNING!!
@-wild-: Good luck on that comp and getting trades!
------------------------------------------
Meridiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Tue May 18, 2021 7:54 am

hiya kal community! been a hot sec lol
    popping in real quick to advertise this kal readopt! it ends on the 5th of june but extensions are a-okay

readopt link

feel free to pm me with any questions! or ask me via discord, sapph#4267

Code: Select all
    @Meridiem -- symm and cip are absolute cuties ahgfhfh... whim kals are super cute!! good luck trading them, i hope you get an offer that interests you!
    @undead -- handsome man 1 and 2 are such lads i love them :'D i love both of their hairstyles ;_;; <3 gl on trading, glad you found an offer for helium! also i'd die for jupiter tbh
    @Vanrouge -- ohh i hope you've been getting interesting offers for both trades and growths! i love nutmeg, what an icon
    @leyendecker -- suuuper pretty kals, i love hecate especially! i hope you found some offers that you liked, and found a growth artist for those kits! they are both mad cute, i love how both of their hair colours contrast their design ^-^
    @Cinnamon Heart -- glad you found an offer (or at least that's what i'm assuming lol)! 👍
    @magpie! -- absolutely stunning kals tbh, i love the bird motifs on shai they suit em so well :] also gotta love those wings on prince callahan there 👀
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Tue May 18, 2021 4:02 pm

@bnuuy:: i hope the competition goes well, theyre a super lovely kalons
      @meridiem :: good luck with trades Meri!! I haven't deved kals in a while but! most of them probably dont but like reading it, as a treat, for funsies
      @undead:: blows kiss, your kids are cute and i love them all, i hope you got some good trades, i know you atleast got one cutie :pleading:

looking for trades on these guys, little tentative on the bottom two but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ not looking for myos
      sorry if im a little picky ,,
      uncommon 3/3 slots
      uncommon 3/3
      rare 3/3
      leg [gems] 0/3 slots
      leg [plant growth] 3/3 slots

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KVShadow » Sun May 23, 2021 3:15 pm

@planiteri - I wish you luck with the trade. You do have some pretty kals there. If I had any kals I wanted to trade, I would def offer for that clock like one >.>
Tho tbh I might still send ya a offer
@bnuuy - Good luck on that readopt! They have such lovely pink hair. It is rather tempting to try out for it, but sadly ive never been good with joining readopts haha
@Meridiem - Good luck on trading those kits, I really like how those bottom kits colours are >.>

I'm looking to get this kit grown
I sadly can only offer art and pets :(
I would grow them myself, but I don't believe I could do them justice as they are a Schnuffel Bunny kit from the kal event raffle
Please have examples of previous growths!

Just your demisexual friend who likes to bite :>
Kalon'sToyhouse
• Jaeger (NyxIsKris)#4555 • Image
KVShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vympyre » Tue May 25, 2021 9:41 am

hello, long time no see, kalon community.
ive come to look for trades for these kalons!
im not really attached to any of them, so if you see multiple that you like, let me know! im more than happy to consider trading multiple kalons for one I really like. Im a fan of grungey/scary designs, soft and beautiful looking designs, and simple palettes that have natural and/or pastel tones.
i really look forward to hearing from you guys!

@KVShadow: my goodness that kit is absolutely adorable, i love their colors so much! i wish you luck getting them grown, im sure they'll be beautiful all grown up : )
@planiteri: oh wow, im obsessed with those last 3 listed kalons :sob: such beautiful and intricate designs!!! i hope they make it to a wonderful new home, & good luck on offers.
@bnuuy: aww i remember when that kal was first made, theyre so beautiful <3 good luck to everyone entering the readopt, im sure theyll find a great new home.
@meridiem: oohh my gosh the colors of that first kit are so vibrant and gorgeous. such a cutie!
vympyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinful_Lies » Tue May 25, 2021 3:43 pm

Hello! I posted here a few months back, but I managed to get another Nursery Ticket accepted (which I wasn't expecting). So I'm here to introduce them!
I don't really have any ideas for them yet, but here they are:
Meet Landon
And Kaiden!

I am also here to say I am looking for Trades (like everyone else lol)
I am taking offers on the two above Kits as well as Angelo:

I am really looking for anything, but MYOs are my main priority.

replies wrote:@bnuuy That Kalon is so stunning! Good luck on the comp!
@planiteri All of those Kalons are beautiful! Good luck on finding new homes for them as well!
@KVShadow Oh that baby is to die for, I love their back design!

xx│ She/Her │ xx
Semi Active
PFP made by faded_dreams11 and Sig art by aortic

FRKalons
Sinful_Lies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me