Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby recherché. » Mon May 28, 2018 5:23 am

Long post ahead!!

@broken* He's too beautiful for me, blinding me with his gorgeous self ;o; I love high noon's stuff honestly.
@planiteri Your boy is honestly killing me?? Look at those gems, look at his design, he's just straight up murdering me?? And your bases are really gorgeous pfft c: Might have to comm someone to make some for me!
@APH Siantia Good luck looking for a growth and myo artist!!
@solasta That growth is honestly gorgeous?? Good luck looking for that rare edit ;o; im sure you could get one <3 I used to have a wedding planner kal but I've traded him off whooops cx
@vjg321 I love your kals you have up for trade?? And I would totally offer to breed with one of your kals but I have one coming up soon so!! Reuben is also a beauty and that art is slaying me!!
@shinjitaro Good luck with trade offers!! litchi is wonderful and I might have to message you about him if you haven't found any relations yet?? or you can pm me aha.
@*stars* Hope you find relationships! might message you about them as well! Hope you find some good trade offers too c: Im living for your kals, man <3
@NaCl I hope you get some good offers for lominiea c: she's a beauty. Eyes and ears are slaying me to death lmao~! I know how hard it can be to find a good trade for a kal cx
@!~Mara~! Good luck with breeding offers but I have a breeding I have to do rip ;u; I love how simple his design is honestly?? And his halo is super cool <3
@solaris. Good luck with breeding offers and relationships!! I love Jace but I probably dont have anybody good who would go with him aha rip.
@Zith Tiago is such a hottie?? He may be good friends with my girl Vega?? c: Your new kals are absolutely beautiful as well, congrats on getting them <3

Hey guys, sorry I havent been very active in the thread c: hope you're all doing well and staying healthy/hydrated!!

Intruductions & relationships!!
I have a lot of babies to introduce so bear with me!!

This is my boy slade made by the wonderful Aey! I dont exactly know what he's going to be?? Probably some type of crime boss or whatnot?? I think I may have a mate for him but I do still need to develop him so I may be back with him?? He's open to anything besides breedings and romance <33

My gal Capricia was made by the lovely Sixbane!! She's a cartographer and an explorer, hence why she's very adventurous and just likes the wilderness so?? She's also open to everything besides breedings ^^

I dont remember if i've introduced her or not but her name is Chione and well, I really dont have much on her either?? im such a bad mother smh. She might be a street dancer with her sister who's below since her mother [Arella] is like,, widely respected where they live ^^ tentatively seeking a growth artist for her!

This is Kelsey and she's the sister of the kiddo above c: She's slightly more popular than Chione because of her legs so she's seen as more sacred like her mother as well lmao! I'll be more tentative with her with crushes and such because I love her ahh, I think she has a growth on the way?

Kaatlove grew my gal Amaryllis a while back and I'm really loving her growth! She's into major witchcrafty stuff and she's honestly very mysterious?? She'll never show her eyes,, ever. Which is also probably why she tends to run into stuff aha. I don't have an actual occupation for her but she's open to relationships!!

Vega got grown by Eiivanna! She's obsessed with stars and studies them every night, hence why she's lowkey nocturnal or never sleeps? She doesnt sleep at night just in case she misses a rare event within the solar system so she rarely has friends bc she spends her time alone @ night lmao. She's open to stuff as well <3

MYO/Transfer artist & art search
I'm looking for someone to create my unlim rare myo! She's going to be asymmetrical so hmu if you're good with asymmetry c:
Also seeking someone to create my uncommon myo! He's gonna be an edgy eyeburner so hmu for that as well?
Just seeking some art in general too, can pay in c$ pets and possibly usd/points??

Needing someone to transfer this dude for me as well, he'll be getting a hair edit <33
Last edited by recherché. on Mon May 28, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Mon May 28, 2018 5:26 am

hello !
      ↪ hello everyone; hope you're all well! I'm just here with an introduction
      and maybe looking at some trades? idk either way I hope everyone is well or
      doing better than me - im stressed ;; finals week is this coming week and i don't
      wanna (crying in japanese). im also kinda mad about my history grade; i am
      one (1) point away from a C and I just wanna riot tbh,, anyway, uh, be sure to
      feed yourself, drink some water and take your meds if you haven't!

also a heads up! I might be posting again with a stream; I would just like a few votes
      here to see which is more preferred when it comes to streaming!

Introductions !
      ↪ I'm only introducing one gal, but I got this gal as a gift from Katzuvo;
      her name is Solaris; she's a blind assassin; get to close to those she was hired
      to protect and you could very well get hurt. (click her image for a larger ver.)
      Looking for friends, enemies, and a mate for her last slot! I would prefer if her
      mate also only had one slot left so they at least have a kid/kids. PM me!

art trades
      ↪ while the art wouldn't be done until after finals week is over, I'd love to do
      some art trades? ( my art examples ) just pm me with what
      you'd want from me and what you'd offer in return for it w/ examples of your art!

kal trades
      ↪ I'm still looking at offers on these two; just shoot me a pm!

replies
      ↪ @ recherché - congrats on all your new kals! They're all so so gorgeous - if I find the time, I'd love to offer to transfer your kal, but I'll pm you about it; I have to find the time
      @broken* - congrats on getting him grown! he looks really good - might pm you about some sort of relationship??? idk we'll see
      zith - a henlo to taigo from me! What a gorgeous kal omg congrats on him!! and what a neat concept gsdakljdgskj
      @solaris - I might pm you about relationships!! ill take a look at who you've got and who might go well friend or enemy wise with who!
      @!~Mara~! - ooh vincent is pretty! best of luck getting an ooc; I'd love to offer but I have a few breedings planned already which would make us have to wait ;o;
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnirai » Mon May 28, 2018 6:33 am

@antique skies: i love solaris, ive been in love with her design since the first time i saw her! gl finding a mate for your darling baby ♥
@recherché: the first image is broken fro me (the kal designed by aey) but all of your new kalons are fabulous ♥ best of luck finding relationships
@broken: holy moly caspian looks fantastic, red did a wonderful job! ♥ i really enjoyed reading the info you have of him, it's a really neat concept!

putting almost all of my kalons up for readoption, please check them out
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3819899

contact me on discord if u have
any questions @ mandula#8303

toyhou.se
kalon commissions

i like bunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I Make Goofy Characters Cuz They Make Me Laugh

Postby Discter » Mon May 28, 2018 7:53 am

Replies~

Code: Select all
@rnirai - I'm still sad to see you go, and I can't thank you enough for gifting me my new boy who is the love of my life. But now I'm like: I turned this poor person's child into a Snob what is wrong with me. Please forgive me,, I am a sinner okay
@antique skies - I have,, an SOL (final exam) I should be studying for but like... Nah I'll just internally scream at myself while I procrastinate. Ooo Solaris is such a cutie, and I like what you've got going for her! If I had time I'd do the art trade but uh, nope time does not exist with me.
@recherché. - mmm this kids are all so lovely and are such nice characters... Can I just steal Chione?? And now I see Kelsey being a tap dancer with just her hooves while Chione has special shoes on. Also Eiivanna has such a nice design, I like how the stars glow and the fluffy fur, she reminds me of a big black blanket that glows in the dark and is very nice and comforting. Good luck with the transfer search as well!
@broken* - Oh heck that growth?? High Noon did such a good job! Congrats! Also I like this god Aquos, very good choice of who to worship. I feel like they'd be a very chill and nice god, and exudes a calming aura while hanging out by the sea. Aka a chill surfer lmao. I don't have any kals that'd fit in your AU, but I can't wait to see what's in your next fc post!
@Zith - Awww yiss kitties,, That design is also amazing too please,, just gift that good boy to me. Eat dreams?? Fluffy? Also a good boy? A perfect dream demon. Also rain sprite is such a nice character concept okay. Would it be okay if I used part of that, like a lagoon sprite? I'd credit you and everything, but I wanted to ask first cuz it's just.. So good.
@solaris. - Good luck with the search! Also October is one of my fav kid's just letting you know, so if they need friends hmu.
@!~Mara~! - OO I think I have someone?? They'll be in my trade search cuz I don't really.. connect with them a whole lot. She has double tails if that interests you.
@NaCl - Good luck with trade offers! If you want, you can take a look at the kid I have, but they are an edgelord so... Yeah.
@*stars* - Stay safe out there!! If you want, you can look at my edgelord. I really like Reagan and Rai, they are so cool!! I'm so jelly hfff.
@shinjitaro - My edgelord is up for trade, if that interests you. Yaneura has been an all time fav of mine, what are you looking for em? I think I'll be getting a one rare myo soon, but that's if someone pulls through. Also your new boy is adorable?? I'm s h o o k. If he's modern I might have some buddies for him!
@vjg321 - I've got an edgelord uft if that's something you'd like, Arietta is just.. So cute oof. Simple but with an excellent shine and design <3 MMM THOSE KIDS I WANNA OFFER FOR A BREEDING,, but I have almost a month's worth of a cooldown... If you wanna take a look at my kals be my guest. Aey did such a nice job on that growth of Reuben, congrats! Loves to travel?? My boy Hirax might be a good friend or match. Congrats on the gorgeous art!
@solasta - Good luck with the edit trade! And congrats on your kid being grown, Sixbane did an amazing job! Can't wait to hear more about her!
@APH Siantia - I'm happy to help with the myo artist search, but you've probably already gotten tons of offers ;; I wanna grow that kid but like... I am unskilled lol. Good luck with the searches!
@planiteri - Can I just say I love your boy?? Also your new little bean?? You own such pretty kals I am so jealous. And thank you so much for the free bases! They're so cute ;; And they look really good too, the ones you have as your toyhouse icons! Congrats on all the art, the artists did an amazing job!

Introductions

Marshal and Telantes (who is owned by Sixbane) had kids AND OH MY GOODNESS,, each one is pRECIOUS. Sixbane owns two of the sisters, Telise and Paloma, and I own Juno and Celia. Hopefully more winged kids will be here to cause mayhem.

This is Juno! She's the local town mayor, and is a pretty bossy and angry girl. She's learning to curb these negative feelings, but it's hard to change yourself. She's the weakest link of the family, and thus, her sister, Celia, helps and protects her. Juno is a vegetarian, and literally lives inside an oversized fishbowl. They just enlarged a pet fish bowl with magic and had her live inside of it. It's got the neon pebbles, fake plants, and spongebob pineapple and everything.

This is Celia! She's the archivist and local magician, and helps to restore tattered documents as well as waterproof them. She's got special glasses that let her read other languages, but she often has to replace them due to accidentally smashing them when she closes drawers. She's a mommy's girl, and was pretty flamboyant when she younger, but has become much calmer as she got older. She wants to learn flight magic, but that takes a lot of energy. When she's much, much older, I want her to be able to fly with just magic.

I was able to win this boy in a pm readoption and I'm so happy! I reused one of my old character ideas, he's a thrill seeker who enjoys climbing mountains and risking his life to mother nature. He runs a side blog though, and is trying to get people to enjoy nature and protect it by taking pictures and videos of the the landscape. He's also a part time writer, and writes little short stories to his baby cousin who's stuck at home (he ran away cuz it... wasn't a nice place.)

Just showing off the fashion snob,,

Trades

lol that was quick

Next time, on Discter's FC Posts:

+ The Wizard + His Apprentice
+ Commissions
+ Merkl
+ More kids?? (Maybe)
+ Grown children
i sold the devil my soul but he didn't know i never had one to begin with
Discter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Mon May 28, 2018 8:54 am

@discter;; wow wow wow all your new kalons are so gorgeous! the blue and gold of that nb are just so lovely and the winged babe is a literal dream. im laughing at the merbaby that literally lives in a fishbowl, but that's an adorable idea lol congrats on all the new kals and good luck in developing them further!
@rnirai;; I am definitely trying for one or two of those babes! i'm sorry to see you go though! I hope everything is well with you!
@antique skies;; oh man I wish I wasn't so busy, I wanna do art trades with everyone right now!! TT hopefully in the coming month I'll be able to relax more. congrats on the new kal, the idea of a blind assassin is pretty cool! makes me think of quest for camelot

Streaming!
Hopefully my computer wont slow down this time? Just working on RUs and gonna stream some NB rolls while I'm at it.

https://join.me/southwindscion

Please use CS names so I know who's in the stream! ^^
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buny » Mon May 28, 2018 10:14 am

@high noon - i hope your stream doesn't cause lag on your computer! I'll see if I can stop by in it later!!
@discter - ahh I saw your batch!! I really love all of them sm!! Blue n gold kiddos for the win <3
@rnairai - good luck with your readoptions! i'd enter, but i'm trying really hard to focus on a big readopt that I'm trying out for rn!!
@antique skies - good luck with finding trades and with finding a mate for Solaris!! She's always been one of my fave deer-themed customs!!

Not many replies today, but I did my best to make them meaningful _(:T 」∠)_
I'm not doing that hot at the moment urgh
and i'm like mega anxious for my nursery ticket to be finished!! :0 I'm so ready to develop some new kiddos ya'll have no idea

Trades
I'm still looking at trade offers on Cookie, and I'm also tentatively looking at offers on the rest of the kalons in this sta.sh!
I'm not looking for anything specific edit-wise for Cookie, (i'm just looking for a premade with a design I connect to c:) and I'd auto-trade her for a standard MYO! I'm not really looking for anythign specific for the others either, so go ahead and send in an offer!!
Two of the kals have tenative trades planned (i'm waiting on replies & cooldowns & for them to look over their trade offers as well), but I'm still okay with getting new offers on them!

Approvals
I'm desperately looking for approvals for four offsite agings!
I'd like to get these guys approved asap since they're all really overdue for their agings qvq
If any staff member is able to help me out, please hmu on here or on discord!!
Going inactive on here. Find me on DA instead.
Previously Wolfish.Twins.

Please refrain from asking for my closed species adopts, I still use them outside of their communities.
buny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Mon May 28, 2018 10:36 am

@strinosaur- Those r some rlly cute kids!! one of them even has my name lol if I had anything to offer I would!!

@high noon- hey Red I hope your stream is going well you are a true angel and I wish I could’ve tuned in

@Discter - I have to say man you own a ton of my dream kals and p much all your kals are pretty,,, I am floored with the development and love you’re able to give them <3

@ rnrai - You’re so kind! Those kids are all absolutely adorable, and I think I have a couple of them marked ;0

@ Antique skies - hey buddy!! You’re doing great!! I love hose kals but again I find myself rather empty handed,,, and I love what you’ve done with the kal kat gofted you! ; D

@rech - Ok first of ALL... I can’t spell your user so I won’t even try lol, and I love all your kals shhhh especially vega... I would help you transfer some but I don’t have much experience w the kal lines! D :

@ broken* Red rlly is an angel, I love that kal!! Especially that lovely tail <3

I make a return: shook

sooo,,,
1. I am currently lookin for a rare edit or two!
My items are linked in my sig under the first post in my kal thread, bt here’s what I have:
a tooth edit or two, two standard edits, a common hair edit, a horn edit, a glow edit, some claw edits, and I think a tooth edit?
I’d be willing to trade some of these in bulk bt would prefer to trade one or both rare edits by themselves for a general rare edit ; D

2. I’m taking commissions! I also have a character design shop!
design shop + an adopt up!
Art shop! this is prettier tbh

I have 3k points now, and as I’m sure most of you know,,, a leg myo is 10k points- i’m not that far off...
I’ll edit this post in a moment to link my shops <33

3. Not as important but once I get the link to my shops up, I wanna know of prices are fair! I’ve never been good at determining what my art is worth, especially since i’m not super duper talented like some community members here haha

That’s all folks!
    They/them | Adult | Guest teacher
    Starting my PA program in May!!
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Mon May 28, 2018 11:07 am

hello all i am thriving and i hope you are too! dont forget to drink water n take breaks

Approval

if a staff member could take a look at this transfer i did i would rly appreciate it! i'm sure there are a few little things I need to fix so if you wouldn't mind commenting or pming me that would be good tbh. thanks <3

intros

i got this boy grown by high noon! i've reconnected w/ him and i'm really happy about it. keeping his name leo though it's more of a nickname now ? i have some ideas for a space au so i might do some art for that. hopin to develop him more soon B)

free transfer or growth

Not fcfs. I have some better skills w/ oekaki and design in general and I'm pretty happy with the way vail's transfer came out, so I could maybe do one for another person's kalon? Only example is above ;u; simple designs are preferred, also please do not send me a design with heavy green / blue / yellow colors as I am slightly color blind and cannot distinguish tones and shades of these colors very well when they're together !

other news

i finally snagged a nursery slot for my partner and I and i'm v excited !! stay tuned fr some cute babie pictures
uhh also i'm taking commissions, link is in my sig! i'll probably take a few more before i close commissions for a bit also if i owe u an art trade im workin on it i promise ;u;

re🅱lies
went backwrds from this post so sorry if its a little confusing lol
p.331
@junkratss ah i'll prob commission u again when i have some money! you're doin really good and I hope you can get that leg myo, ur already like 1/3 of the way there B)
@strinisaur good luck with trades! you have some p neat kals. hope you get those approvals done soon !
@highnoon i hope your stream is fun ! I'll join your next one if i can ^^
@disceter THOSE KITS OMG they are adorable ,,, and your new kals are v cool! can't wait to see your next post
@rnirai I'll probably enter those readopts! its nice of u to hold them for the community
@antique skies omg what a pretty kal? that bab is a dreamie tbh. might send you a pm about ur art trades
@recherché. so many new babies! i love that leg shine kalon, their growth is stunning! gl with the myo / transfer search
@broken. that growth is good also the tail? amazing

p. 330
@zith I love it when cats do that tbh, my cat does a that p often. your new myo is super neat! also congrats on the new kals
@solaris. ah i hope you can find some offers for your kals!
@!~Mara~! vincent is neat, I hope you can find a breeding partner!
@NaCl sorry to hear that you lost connection with your kal, hope you can find one that fits your style a little better ah
@*stars* storms are no fun, hope everthing is ok! i might message u in a bit abt trades or relationships ?
@shinjitaro gl with trades! i love your new kal, the colors go really well together!
@vgj321 i hope you can find a good breeding partner! also i ship your and sixbane's kalons tbh
@solasta glad to see you got your kalon grown! she's super cute
@APH Siantia heyo welcome back! i relate tbh, there's a lot of great stuff on da. gl with your myo and growth !
@planiteri ok listen i love kou,,, i'll prob messg u about relationships later ;v the art you got is 10/10 !
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby naumachy » Mon May 28, 2018 11:43 am

@neongraveyard - oh nice growth !! love those colors
    @junkratss - cute art !!! good luck getting that myo ;;0
    @discter - ahh gorgeous batch :''0
    @rnirai - always love your designs, sad to see you go again <3

not having the best of days but wanted to get this up -
    trading;;

the top kit. love them but lost connection big-time. started a growth; can finish it if you want. not necessarily looking for a rarity match [2 leg] but would appreciate it.

looking for; nice designs, big emphasis on myos, fine w multiple, i may request to reline the kal[s].
    - i'm kind of picky with designs but love blues, fully muted or very bright colors, not the biggest fan of browns/all natural
    - i may not get around to replying to everyone but will edit this post if i find a trade.
naumachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chunkypeanutbutter » Mon May 28, 2018 2:58 pm

@ naumachy o gosh naum that kid ! is so cute,, i dont have anything good to offer but id kill for them <3
@ junkratss good luck finding your edits + commissions !
@ strinisaur good luck with the trades ! thos kids are gorgeous, cookie looks very sweet <3

I just wanted to drop by with a few updates -

First off, my first kids have been grown ! They've been official for a few days now but im only just now getting around to announcing it haha. They are both looking for relationships, partners and friends alike ! Their personalities are listed under them on my kalon page in my signature.

Second, I just won a new kalon ! Her name is Chantal, and her personality page is a big wip but she is also looking for friends <3

Thirdly I'd like to readvertise my line arts - I really could use the points and it would be a great way to get some of my art while I'm finishing stuff up.

This is a really terrible collage but, I don't feel like clogging up the page with the full images a second time.
They are all high-quality linearts with lock alpha and many layers (excluding the doodles, which are just lines and no color)
You can use these for any of your kalons, a competition, a readopt, wherever it's allowed to use premade art !
You can click the image above for the link to the linearts or simply go here https://dullcarcass.deviantart.com/gallery/

Last of all I just wanted to drop in my current progress on a tryout piece. I'm proud of it but too tired to finish so I'm just dropping here what i have...because,,,,, i wanted to share idk

chunkypeanutbutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me