Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby redhorizon » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:27 am

Hello everyone! Popping in to advertise some growth and MYO commissions <3

I'm currently open for USD only but I could possibly be bribed by high list pets or c$. I charge a $20 base price for growths or MYOs, but the price can adjust up or down for complexity. If you have a standard design you want made/grown, it likely will not be $20, and same with a legendary design. If you'd like a quote before you decide, just dm me <3 Note that all usd commissions will be discussed offsite, preferably over discord or toyhouse!

growth examples
myo examples

@min-yoongi - good luck trading and finding a growth artist! that kit is very cute <3 I may also be interested in designing that myo for ya, my dms are open if you want to discuss!
@nio - oh hi there! welcome, and congratulations on your two kalons! they're so pretty, I love both of their vibes a lot <3 best of luck finding a breeding partner, kits are so much fun and I can't wait to see what you get ^^
@saltybirb - good luck trading!! your kals are so pretty, if I weren't booked until april I'd offer haha

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:43 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Replies-----------------------------------------------------------------------

@booshweasel
Your growths look really cool! I'll have to consider ordering with c$ once my 2nd litter can be grown!
@Min-Yoongi
I hope you can find a growth for Orion, such a cute kal! And good luck on finding trades! And I love Prism, I'd be down for an OOC breeding once my kits are grown!
@nio
Congrats on getting 2 beautiful kalons! I hope you find breeding partners for them, they will surely make lovely kits <3.

--------------------------------------------------------------------Advertisements------------------------------------------------------------------

n/a

--------------------------------------------------------------------------News--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got 2 of my kits grown! They are so amazing, thank you *Starshimmer*!

---------------------------------------------------------------Seeking A Future Breeding----------------------------------------------------------

n/a ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy February everyone! I hope you all stay safe and healthy. Wear you masks, drink your water and get sleep! <3
Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pim » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:45 am

-- r e p l i e s
@Lex. - those babies came out so so cute <3<3 congratulations!!! i luv those little claws eeee
@booshweasel - best of luck with commissions <3
@Min-Yoongi - goodluck with the growth!! tht bab is sos soo cute

-- trades
Hi guys!! its been awhile. Im currently looking for possible trades for my 2 oldest kals :') it hurts to let them go but i dont use them ever and they deserve to find a good home!!

Finnick Cael Cabberin

Quincy M. Cabberin

Fin is Quincy's son :) you can offer for one or both! i dont mind. im looking for an uncommon myo ticket or kals with similar rarity! thank you!
pim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiche cat! » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:31 am

YOOOO WHAT'S UP KAL COMMUNITY ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ the last time I posted here was in july of last year so. I've decided that it's time to pop back into the fanclub for an annual hello~

introductions
    I've got some new additions to my kal family! give a warm welcome to...
    jiho the bouncing bunny boy,
    mr. shiny himself, zetsuo the gem man,
    and, shhh, it's hush time with hush the asmrist,
    they're all still in development but I love them all to pieces!!

growths
    help me make my kids big! currently only have two kiddos that need growths: ember and sissy. they're also up for trade, but I'm seeing if growing them will help me connect! can offer c$ and pets (or if you had other ideas for payment, lmk!), please pm me with your prices!
    Image Image

trades
    technically you're free to offer on any of my kals, but the ones I will for sure be considering offers for are in this stash! mostly looking for premade kalons, but I'm also definitely interested in myo's if you'd be willing to design it. if you've already sent me an offer, don't be afraid to send one again!!

breedings
    I'm pretty much always open to breeding offers-- if you have any pairings in mind with any of my kals, you're absolutely free to pm me and I promise I'll consider whatever you send my way! <3

replies
    @pim— good luck with trading those two! I know how hard it can be to let go of old characters <\3 but I'm sure they'll find great homes!
    @Lex.— starshimmer did beautifully on those growths! the colors on them are so fun, they make me happy~
    @booshweasel— your growths are so well done, I applaud you on your skillz! best of luck with those-- if I used usd for growths I'd totally commission you!
quiche cat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quarryagae » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:31 pm

hello kal community :D !!

[ replies ]
    @quiche cat! oh my hush is a gorgeous kalon ! i love their colors and the gem growth on them
    @pim gl with trades :) i hope you find something you like
    @Lex. ooo congrats on those growths !! they look incredibly beautifully done
    @Min-Yoongi wOW what a pretty kit. hope you get an offer soon <3

[ trades ]
    ya girl looking to trade x1 kit picker ; x2 rare edit ; x1 uncommon edit ; x1 common edit ; x1 stadard edit - for a leg edit

also looking to trade an unlim rare myo for smaller tier myos. i'd prefer to have at least one uncommon in there.
    will also look at kalons ^^ i'd like to trade down for kalons with lower tier traits

[ art advertisements ]
    looking to get some art of your kalons ? no ? well know you are ! opening some commissions slots for da points. fullbodies start at 450 da points
    but i'm willing to haggle. that also being said i'm looking to get pre-growths done (the first two kits below) and
    i can part in art.
quarryagae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby undead » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:17 pm

@tittup ;; its been a few days i hope uve gotten dms about trading for a leg edit and i wish u eternal luck in finding it if you havent gotten the chance. and ur art is chefs kiss mwah its so good
      @quiche cat! ;; i had to read your name like 7 times over to write this because i dont know how to spell quiche but anyway thats beside the point! ur kals are literally so gorgeous and id die for them! also i am not offering on your kals because its been days since you posted and i dont know if theyre still for trade or whatever im sorry
      @pim ;; i dont know if its just me but i cant see the kals you have up for trade but i bet theyre gorgeous!!! also whod you kill to get your username its so short
      @Lex. ;; hey congrats on the growhts!! they look so good the liens are so clean :)) i wish you a very happy february as well please stay safe

i feel kinda..... awkward posting this when there hasnt been a post on the fanclub for 3 days........but im gonna do it anyway lol

hey yall id be very surprised if any of you know me, im undead and ive been in kals for years but i am literally never active sorry :pensive: is everything still the same? kals still have 3 slots? you can still do 2 trades a month??
      i just came to say i have kals for trade and then disappear for a few more months again lol

^ 2 slots

^ 2 slots

^ 3 slots

^ 2 slots

im not super interested in myos but id consider them :) dm me on here or on discord @awoo#1607 about trading!
undead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:20 am

Just replies... for now.

@undead OH BOY! That last guy is BEAUTIFUL!!! I absolutely love those colours, markings, and the horns. He is just *chef’s kiss* perfect

@quiche cat. Those gemstones are freakin gorgeous! Beautiful spiky boi. That is such an underused trait

@Lex oh WOW! They turned out fantastic!!! She did such a great job on them!!
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madel » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:46 pm

@undead
Welcome back! Your kals are stunning omg :0
You have taste

@tittup
Awww! Your art is amazing, hope you can get some orders

@queiche cat!
Again with the amazing Kals. Istg, you have so many pretty kalons.

Intros
I’ve gotten 4 kals since the last time I posted! Ahh I’m so happy :0 here they are

Skully- he’s my first myo! I’m so happy with how he came out, I love him to death

Salem- I won them in a raffle pretty recently! I’m looking for a growth ( I have some points and pets! Pm me if you want to work something out ) I’m obsessed with him, his patterns are so pretty,,

Juno- Don’t tell my other kals, but he’s my favorite kal I owl ngl. I got him from my myo comp, and I’m so in love with him. He’s just what I was looking for! I’m trying to get a breeding with him and skully 👀

Lennon- I just got him yesterday! He lives by a swamp in a cottage. I have so many ideas for him, I can’t wait to work on a story!

Mads | adult | he/it
∘₊✧────────────────────────────✧₊∘
Hello! My name is Mads. I'm
a wildlife scientist working in animal rescue
and rehabilitation. Currently busy with work,
so replies may be slow! Feel free to shoot
me a message or a trade, however. ^-^
Currently seeking; cobweb bunnies!
1.5k c$ art contest
ImageImage
art by my bf <3
∘₊✧────────────────────────────✧₊∘
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrikov » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:03 pm

@levani - congrats on your new kals! im obsessed with skully's shine wow
    @undead - hope you get some good offers, all your babies are super pretty :]
    @quiche cat! - OHHH MY GOD IM IN LOVE WITH THAT LAST BABY, cant wait to see them all grown up!

yeesh ive been really dead in this community lately, schools been pulling me down big time
    just wanted to advertise the non-owner readopt im hosting! it ends on the 12th ♥
xxxImage
    vincent ; they/he/it ⚣ ; adult
    about me | visit my art shop !
    anxious, please be patient ^^;
    ❝ aren't i so much better now? ❞
petrikov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoosea » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:53 am

Replies:

@cerb - School is tough yo... I hope you’re able to get a handle on it! And what a cute lap, I’m sure the non-owners who have entered are hyped to getting a chance of winning them. ^^
@Levani - Congrats on winning some of those kalons! I adore Salem’s red, white, and black colors. Those cloud markings are so smooth and I like how they pop out. Schnuffel Bunny does an awesome job designing. 😄
@undead - Welcome back! I have had a hard time staying active here as well... mainly because I’m just a busy person I guess. I have to say those red kals you have look awesome. I hope they find a good home. ^^
@tittup - I hope you’re able to find the edits and myos that you are looking for! Your art is very cute btw. 🥺🤩 I wish you the success of finding commissioners!
@quiche cat! - Welcome back! I see you have blessed our eyes with some gorgeous kalons owo. I especially like Jiho’s clouded-like aesthetic. And Zetsuo has such nice colors! Those gems really compliment him. And Hush???? That crazy detail is amazing.🤩 I hope you’re able to find someone to grow your kits.^^
@pim - I hope you’re able to find a good trade for Finnick and Quincy!
@Lex. - Both those kals are so beautiful! I especially love the darker me with pink me purple 🥺. Congrats!
@booshweasel - I wish you success on finding commissioners to grow some kits! Your growths are amazing!^^
@Min-Yoongi - Orion is adorable, I hope you’re able to find someone to grow them!

Man it has been a little while... slowly trying to become more active!

Trading

Hello! I am looking to trade 2 of my kalons due to loosing connection with them. I am looking for pre-made kalons or myos. For pre-mades, I am not so picky on edits... just looking for something I connect with. Feel free to dm me if you’re interested!

Thank you for your time!
June aka Zoosea

✧About✧
Shy⭒Timid⭒Awkward
I'm very friendly! ^^
I love animals and drawing.

✧Commissions✧ Closed
My C$ Art ShopClosed
✧Requests✧

My KalonsTH
zoosea

My pets