Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby -pidge » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:16 am

@iuno. Best of luck with trading!

@Sapphire77 I hope you find a breeding partner and a great trade offer!

@LivingLethal Best of luck finding a trade with that beautiful kiddo of yours!

@glitchy peach Omg I adore your kalon! Their just devine! New dream kid going on the list!! Im so glad you found a breeding offer!! <3

Trades
Looking at trades for these two kids:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3922377&hilit=pixie#p122082316
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4141915&hilit=chai
Rn im really inlove with sheep/rat based, plant based, I love most of aey, sentimental astroid, kanadensis, hounds, softeas etc designs!
Hey, im pidge/bee!
Feel free to message me, I don't bite!
(discord; pigeons.#4071)
Here are my kals]

-pidge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:45 am

Hello, hello~
      Heyo friends, time for my once in a blue moon post ahah, gonna try to keep it short and quick cause it is currently almost 5 am and I am sleepy.

Trades
      Ok, to start this off, I am trading a rare extra eye edit for a general uncommon edit or an uncommon ear edit since that's what I need it for! Looking for that pretty urgently so any help would be appreciated! c: Got one! ♡

I'm also trading off these kiddos! They're all pretty tent except for Glenroy, I'm really trying to get my hands on an uncommon myo at the moment. What I'm generally looking are common+ myos > adults > kits, but I'll look at anything! I have 1 trade left this month and 1 next month as well but will happily plan for other months if I like the offer enough. Feel free to PM me offers here or on Discord @ Lorne_Purnima#7638
      Note: You can offer on the kids outside the tag there but it's very unlikely I'll let any of them go, I won't be offended if you offer though! c:

Paging, paging
      Ok, this advert is a bit odd, I am currently trying to get a hold of user puddssoul and I can't seem to contact them here. If anyone is friends with them/just knows how to get ahold of them and can let them know that I'm trying to get in touch I would be very appreciative! I've tried to see if they have a DA or TH but have been unable to find anything so if anyone knows if they have one of those and could point me that way again I'd be very appreciative! It is in regard to the fates of a NB! Thank you! ♡

Replies
      _silentsiren_ - Florence is a cutie! I'm not surprised to see them already taken. Good luck with the rest of your trades and much, much, MUCH good luck to your real-life endeavors! c:

glitchy peach - Congrats on your first kiddo! He's a real cute one! The kits from him are gonna be unbearably adorable. uwu

LivingLethal - Another cute kid! Losing connection always sucks, I hope you get a good offer for her that you connect with better! c:

sapphire77 - Rory is a sweetie! Ahhh I'll have to remember to send an offer your way when I wake up :eyes:

iuno. - You have so many beautiful kiddos up for trade! The unnamed kit and Rhoviel have my whole heart. Good luck getting some offers you like for 'em! c:

plantchild - *soft screaming* would you happen to be interested in my entire soul for Chai? Cause you can have the WHOLE thing, what a CUTIE!! T.T As always, good luck getting trades, I'm sure offers are flooding in for those two babies though. uwu

That's all folks~
      Alrightly, that's probably the fastest I've ever typed up a post here clocking in at roughly 30 minutes which means it is now a little after 5:30 am and I am going to bed. I hope you all keep warm out there where you need to keep warm and keep cool out there where you need to keep cool. Remember to take any medications you might need to take and stay hydrated! Most importantly, remember to take a moment to just breathe and remind yourself that you got this!
Last edited by Lorne_Purnima on Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brackensnake » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:49 am

Hello!
It's been too long since my last post, but i'm here looking for some stuffs.

Breeding
I have my two kals Azina and Whis (both have 3 slots ) and I'd love to get them both a pretty kal to breed with. I've never bred before so i'd probably need a partner who can show me the ropes.

Trades/looking for artist
I have a common myo in the bank and i'm looking for an artist to help me make it I have cs and some rares, and I'd be looking for something pink with long hair. Alternatively I'd be open to trading my myo for a kal so if you have an offer please don't be afraid to shoot me a pm.

I'm also looking for some art of Whis and Azina so if you have an art shop i'd love to be directed over there.

Roleplaying

I would love a partner to help me make whis and azina into proper characters. I'm not looking for anything too detailed or literate just maybe a minimum of 2 sentences per post and understandable english. My roleplaying is a little rusty so bare with me. For Whis I'm looking for some kind of celestial character and I'm totally blank on azina. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in please shoot me a p.m

Replies wrote:@nosebleeds
Sora is absolutely stunning! They have such an interesting personality too.
@Lorne_Purnima
Good luck getting those items!
@plantchild
Good luck with the trades hope you find something really good.
@iuno.
Hope you find yourself an artist who can give you a stunning legendary kal.
@sapphire77
Good luck trading, rory is absolutely adorable.
Brackensnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orbiting » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:35 pm

@brackensnake - I love azina’s colors, the deep purple is so nice on her ! gl with breedings !
@ghostbane - what a STUD. I love his expression...such a handsome guy. gl with tradings!!
@Lorne_Purnima - you’re such a good person for trying to get in touch with them and not taking kits for yourself. it’s really admirable. I hope you reach them!! gl with everything!!

hello hello so,

I’ve got my kalons here

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3150228&p=127748943&hilit=The+orbit#p120452369

and I’m putting them up for trade offers? I’d like more designs to connect with. Only one that is tentative is the purple and orange girl as I love her and I want to work on her more.

I’ll have to wait until Thila’s breeding is done to trade her but she has no slots left! The other adult kalon (blue, yellow horns) & the first gal has all 3.

Speaking of this girl - I’d love a growth for her. I can offer 300 C$ and some DA points, around 600? to spend. I can do both for a quality growth of her. Please PM me something along the lines of kalon growth or whatever!!

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3951709

I’m a shy person, I don’t like to say no. I am very sorry if I leave you on read or anything!!
thanks!!

not on here much anymore but to reminisce,
if we've ever interacted in the slightest, thank you for kind memories,
i loved this place.
orbiting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Poll Announcement

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:38 am

Hey guys !! As I'm sure you've noticed we've got a poll running now :D

So to explain this a little bit staff is discussing the possibility of changing the way hair edits are counted in terms of rarity! With this change we are looking at making all hair edits, regardless of length, to be of one rarity. This means if you wanted a bald Kalon or a Kalon with hair to the floor they would be the same rarity edit! Or if you don't like either of those options or have something else in mind feel free to select one of the other two choices c:

If you have any questions about the change or anything it would affect or even just have comments or suggestions please feel free to discuss it here or sends us a message on the Tumblr!

Please also keep in mind that while we are looking for community input we may not go strictly by the results of this poll, this is more to gauge community interest and you guys' opinions as you may think of something for or against an aspect of the change that staff is over looking.
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:05 am

hello friends! how is everyone doing? i broke up with my bf, but i started dating one of my best friends, and he's so much better, and i feel way happier! i also qualify for states in speech and debate!!

introductions
i have two new kids!

obsidian | male | blacksmith who lives in space
a sweet, anxious blacksmith who lives in a cave on mars and has travelers from all over come to his shop to get repairs. he's known throughout the whole galaxy! paoffy designed him, tysm <3

unnamed | male | gay lumberjack
he's a big soft lumberjack dad who lives in the forest and loves baking pies!

relationships
i'm looking for relationships for all of my kals! dm me!

breedings
since i got kale's breeding out of the way, i'd like to search for a breeding partner for all of my kals except fedya, obsidian, and my new unnamed boy. dm me if you're interested!

goodbyes and replies
that's all folks! thanks for tuning in!

@orbiting you have such lovely kals, good luck on trades!
@Brackensnake oh those two are cuties! i may message you later!
@ghostbane i would die for sora, thank you
@Lorne_Purnima good luck on contacting them! i hope everything goes smoothly.
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shinjitaro » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:23 am

@feral.: congrats on everything going well for you! love obsidian! he's so very cute and his concept is too! i may pm you about relationships, but i'm a little slow at replying so we'll see o': good luck finding a breeding partner too!
      @orbiting: good luck with trades! (or if you're still looking for a growth, i'm totally avaliable)
      @Brackensnake: i hope looking for roleplay partners goes well! it's always a struggle when you can't develop a new kal very well,
      @ghostbane: sora is a lovely kal! soul-reaping type characters are always so cool! i especially love the little ghosts he's got on his design, wow! good luck trading too!

------------

wow! it's been over a year since i've posted here, i hadn't even realized

trades:
      i'm on cooldown, but if you're okay waiting for february, i'm open to looking at trade on these guys i'll look at any kal, myo offers are fine too!

------------

kal show and tell..lol:
      i recently traded for the two kits that make up my favorite nursery batch. these are rozen and elias! i'm in the process of growing them! they're a part of a grand order of enforcement officers in my kalon world, "order of the rosy cross", led by a myo who i am in the process of making, so that's all about them for now!

------------

growths/myos:
      i'm avaliable to do growths and myos! off oekaki only. i am mostly interested in da points/usd (message me on discord if usd) but may consider other currency! i don't have any set prices right now, but would love to work something out.
      examples below,
      growth:
      (owned by illu)
      myo:
      (owned by me)
      more examples: here
      ------------

feel free to message me for anything above <3
-

┌───────────────────────┐

hey, i'm shin.
i've pretty much quit cs, but feel free to
contact me if you need me!
i'll check back every now and then.
🌼
yojire <--- my username everywhere else

└────────────────────────┘
shinjitaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiixxy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:04 am

@shinjitaro :ooo dshfslkh the left kit is my dream kit,,i know the person who had it and i sobbed when i saw the bby

@feral ooo obsidian is a gorgeous bby

@ghostbane i smooch your kal. *smooch* his shine is perfect

trading a one trait leg myo for an unlim myo + some other kals !! dm me if interested <3
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zero.two » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:22 am

Min-Yoongi wrote:
    Hey guys! since it's been a few pages since my last ad, I'm just gonna leave this here <3

MYO announcements:

To reiterate some things from my last post:
    I have an uncommon myo sitting around
    - I really want to do an Aquarius-themed Kalon, as I really love Zodiac-themed anything.

I can pay for it with pets (I have a few lists), DA Points, and even c$.

Please let me know if you're interested in making a custom <3

Breedings <3:

So my last breeding arrangement just had a ticket accepted and I'd love to search for another while waiting for that batch to be finished. All of my babes here are up for breeding. I'd really prefer it be OOC, as I don't really have any backstories surrounding them yet.

I'd really love to find a partner for Twilight, preferably one that has a similar star-like theme

Please let me know if you'd be interested in an OOC breeding!

Outro and replies:

That's all for now. I hope you're all doing really well! c:

@shinjitaro Your new kals are absolutely stunning! congrats c:
    @feral. Congrats on your two new kals! your unnamed babe is adorable!
    @Lorne_Purnima Good luck finding trades! I'll give your kalons a look and possibly offer on one c:
┌───────────┐

Imagex

└───────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

Kam - Adult - Female - Lesbian - Ashe <3
Hey, i'm Kam. I love anime and reptiles,
and spend most of my time on the forums.
Feel free to shoot me a PM, I love to talk!

└──────────────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

links
Trade thread xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Kalons xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx©

└──────────────────┘
zero.two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghosts N' Skeletons » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:26 pm

@ Min-Yoongi Good luck with getting your Aquarius themed myo done! Sounds very cute!
@ tch Good luck with that trading!
@ shinjitaro Those kits are cue! Especially Rozen I love the markings!
@ feral. Obsidian and your unnamed boy are so cute! Obsidian reminds me of an Enderman

Hi! I'm new and I actually got into cs because of kals! I saw art of them on deviantart and fell in love!
I have a common custom ticket I just won from tch here but I don't know if I'll be able to draw the concept I had in mind on my own u_u I'm not sure what to do so hmmmm I guess wish me luck? ^_^
Ghosts N' Skeletons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me